Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] My Sisters Boyfriend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:31 pm
"Seeing as how I don't have a car of my own, then yes." Zach said with a grin. He put his plate in the sink and then washed his hands and face before following Blake to his car. "Your car is really nice." Zach said as he looked at it before getting in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:36 pm
Captain tohru honda

"Oh, yeah duh..", he laughed while scratching the back of his head. Blake followed Zach out to the parking lot and he opened up Zachs door first, then he walked over to his door. "Thanks.", he grinned as he sat in and waited for Zach to get in.

"So, where to first?", he asked turning over to him.  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:57 pm
Zach smiled and thought for a minute when he was asked where they should go to first. "I got it. How about we go to the park?" Zach asked and buckled up. "The cherry blossoms should still be falling and It is a nice place for a date." He said and blushed lightly at the word date. "Then maybe after, we can go to the movies?" Zach asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:09 pm
Captain tohru honda

He put his keys into his ignition and put the car in reverse as he backed out of the driveway. "Yeah, that sounds perfect.", he replied as he began to drive to the park that was nearby. He reached over and turned on the radio and lowered the volume. He always needed to drive with music.

After a few minutes of driving they arrived at the park. Blake parked, scoped out the park, and glanced over to the other boy. "There's just a few people out here today.", he remarked as he unbuckled his seat belt. He then stepped out of the car and smiled at the view of the park. "The cherry blossoms look beautiful"  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:13 pm
"They really do." Zach agreed and got out of the car. "I wanna try something, I have been wanting to try for a while now." Zach said with a light blush. He went over to Blake and reached up and kissed him on the lips lightly. He then lowered himself to his feet a scarlet blush across his cheeks. "That was better than I imagined." He said as he looked at the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:25 pm
Captain tohru honda

Blake blushed crimson when Zach had walked over to him and kissed him. He was caught off guard indeed. He suddenly grabbed Zach's arms, and with no self regard, had pressed his lips to Zach's in a second kiss. He made sure this kiss was a little longer than the first. He felt shivers run up his spine before he pulled back slowly, opening his eyes and smiling a little. "Yeah, much better.", he replied quietly, smirking. He stepped back and held out his hand. "Let's go sit somewhere under the cherry blossom trees, Zach."  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:06 pm
Zach couldn't believe he got to kiss Zach again. He smiled as he grabbed Blake's hand and walked with him to the Cherry blossom trees. He was glad he told Blake that he liked him and that the mood when he kissed Blake, wasn't ruined by a statement about boogers being on his face. "I love watching the cherry petals fall. It's so pretty and makes everything more beautiful." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:28 pm
Captain tohru honda
Zach couldn't believe he got to kiss Zach again. He smiled as he grabbed Blake's hand and walked with him to the Cherry blossom trees. He was glad he told Blake that he liked him and that the mood when he kissed Blake, wasn't ruined by a statement about boogers being on his face. "I love watching the cherry petals fall. It's so pretty and makes everything more beautiful." He said smiling.

Blake stared at the cherry blossoms falling with Zach. He tightened his grip on Zach's hand. "Yeah...beautiful like you.", he whispered. He grinned grinned lightly as he spotted a bench under a cherry blossom tree. He pulle Zach along until they made it, and Blake sat down  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:00 pm
Zach blushed lightly as he heard what the other had said. "I-I'm not beautiful." He said as he sat down on the bench. "I'm just average looking." He said and and took Blakes hand in his. "You on the other hand, you are very handsome." He said with a light smile. "I'm glad me and my sister have the same tastes." He said and gave a light laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:49 pm
Captain tohru honda

He laughed lightly as he took a seat next to Zach and slipped an arm across his shoulders. "Not even... your sister said that earlier too. Maybe you need better tastes.", he joked as he picked up a blossom that had fallen onto Zachs head. "And, I really think you are, and so not average looking. You're also very cute.", he smirked as he began stroking the other boy's cheek. He glanced around to make sure he saw no one around, luckily he didn't. It would be weird if someone saw two boys so close together like this. But he felt like he couldn't trust himself even if they were completely alone, Zach was just so cute.  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:10 pm
"If I got different tastes, that would mean I would like you anymore." Zach said smiling. "Thank you. No one has ever said I was cute before." He said smiling and leaned into Blake. "It's such a beautiful day out. I can't believe there aren't more people out here." He said with a smile. Zach himself, didn't care what people thought seeing him like this. He was happy to be sitting here with the other like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 pm
Captain tohru honda

He rubbed his hand softly on the boys back, lightly trailing his fingertips against his shirt. He then wrapped another arm around his stomach and leaned closer to his cheek. "Yeah... I suppose. Well, at least we get to enjoy this all by ourselves.", he said while nuzzling his face against Zach's cheek. "So...I want to ask, how long have you really liked me?  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:41 pm
"For about a year and a half now." Zach said and breathed in Blake's scent. He smelled like Axe. Zach loved that body wash. It was his favorite. "I really can't believe you like me back though. If this is a dream. I don't want to wake up from it." He smiled and kissed Blake lightly again. He really loved doing that.
[[feel free to add drama if you want. You can also PM me and we can come up with something too.^.^]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:06 pm
Captain tohru honda

"Oh wow...that's a really long time", he blushed lightly as he gazed at the ground. He was slightly embarrassed, how could he have not noticed it until now? Maybe he was just too preoccupied with Alice?
He began to rub Blake's side as he began to stood up. He heard a weird sound in the bushes behind him, he looked back suddenly thinking someone saw them, but nothing was there. He figured it was an animal. Zach didn't seem to really notice, so he shook the the uneasiness and turned his attention back to Zach. "Want to go to the movies now?"  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:15 pm
"Sure." Zach said with a smile and held Blakes hand. He ignored the rustling in the bushes, seeing as Blake didn't seemed alarmed, so he deduced it to being a squirrel or something. He walked with Blake back to his car and got in. He buckled up and smiled as he watched Blake walk to the drivers side of the car to get in. "so what do you think is playing at the movies?" Zach asked once the other was in the car.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff