Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Small Lake Town -taken by Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join ?
  Yes
  No
  Gold Whore!
  Going to read along!
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:59 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray let out a pleased sigh through his nose as he held the other as close to himself as he could. "Alvaro I .. can't help myself you arouse me in more ways then one " he told him in his mind just before there was a clearing of a throat near them.

"Alvaro what the hell are you doing to this boy ? You should know better then to disgrace our family that way boy." he mutterd shaking his head in anger at his son who knew that he didn't like the fact that his son was a homeosexual.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:50 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro couldn't kiss the male long enough, before something had to interrupt it. Normally it would be air, which he could deal with. However, when Gray told him he aroused him in multiple ways... Well his face was the darkest red it could be, and he was happy to hear that in more than one way. He didn't even notice the fact the guy didn't verbally state that. Sadly, he heard someone clear their throat and turned around to look at his father. His smile immediately went to a fake smile, while he listened to him. Those words made every single thing he was happy about to wash away into sadness. Sure Alvaro was close to his father, but he never accepted that he was a homosexual... Looking down, he moved a few steps away from Gray. "Sor... Sorry." He said, his voice cracking before he cleared his throat and got the word sorry out. His gaze was planted on his feet, while his hands clenched the clothing of his pants legs. Alvaro didn't know what to do or say, but he did know that he wanted to lock himself in his room and cry. He always did when his father was angry about that. Looking up, his fake smile still on his lips while he moved his hand to rub the back of his neck slightly. "I didn't think you would look for us." He always smiled around people, until he was alone. His cheerful state would be gone when he was alone, but he was actually happy to be around Gray...  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:54 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray was so sidetracked by the kissing that he had not paid any attention to the approaching of a new person. He was angry with himself over it since he could clearly tell that the man didn't like that his son was a homesexual and it obviously changed and hurt Alvaro which upset him even more. He wanted to go back and to help Alvaro not face this but he couldn't make that happen. Turning to the man he opened his mouth to speak only to have a hand go up and a shake of the head given.

"You are to leave this instant boy." he muttered walking over to Alvaro he took hold of him by the wrist sharply. "Now you come on home there are many chores that need to be done and you know better then to wander off fogetting to take care of your chores don't you ?" he asked glaring at the other male sharply. "Come along Alvaro after chores you can go to confessional and ask forgiveness for your sins." he informed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:47 am
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro didn't want to disappoint his father anymore than he already have... But he didn't know how Gray would respond to this. After making friends with him, Alvaro had to ruin it. Alvaro always ruined his friendships with guys and ended up disappointing his father in the process. Smiling his fact smile, he listened to his father. He flinched, when his wrist was taken ahold of. Alvaro listened to him and nodded his head understanding what he said. Confessional? Again... Biting his lip, he nodded his head and found his fake smile hard to maintain. "Sorry father..."  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:08 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray blinked as he watched Alvaro acting much like a robot before his father and that angered him but he bit back the anger not wanting to hurt the human male. "Alvaro think about this please.." he whispered getting glared at by the father but he didn't care. "I'm not going away unless you yourself look me in the eye telling me to do so. If you tell me while looking into my eyes that what happened just now meant nothing to you and that you want to go with your father then say so but if not tell me and I'll help you." he told him softly.

"Stop it boy you've no right to try and work your vodo majic over my son who was perfectly fine until you came into his life. Now get out of here before I have the other towns folk come and help me force you off my land " he hissed starting to tug Alvaro away from the boy towards the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:31 pm
Skylar Atherley

He didn't want to disappoint his father, but he didn't find it a sin to be kissed by the same gender... Confessions were not his favorite thing to do, since he felt like he was being forced to do them. Why did his father dislike this side of him now...? Hearing Gray, his eyes widened some. W-what!? His father would hate the male even more now! His mouth opened and his lips trembled some, while he tried to speak. However, his father spoke himself and started to tug him away from Gray. Looking to the male, he frowned before he stopped and tugged his hand from the male's hand slightly. "G-gray..." He stuttered out softly, while his fake smile faded and was replaced with a frown. His free hand reached out to him, before he looked at his father.

A frown on his lips, while he thought about what he was doing. "F-father... I... I f-feel as t-though..." He stuttered out before looking away some. "W-what I did... I-is n-not a s-sin..." He choked out to him. His lip was trembling and his body was too, his father would probably be even more disappointed with him.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

The man glared even worse at his son taking hold of his wrist forcefully once more and pulling him harshly towards the edge of the woods. "Alvaro your to stay away from him from now on. Do you hear me ?" he asked angrily. "As for the confession you should be done by now you should be done with this homeosexuallity bull " he hissed turning when Gray came up to them. "You a** hole stay the hell away from my son or I swear that I will kill you " he hissed his eyes blazing.

"Alvaro please don't let him take you away from me. Please your doing nothing wrong its him that is doing the wrong ." he told him his voice shaking. "I know that I make you happy please don't let him tear you apart when your blosoming into your own person. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:41 am
Skylar Atherley

He literally flinched at the glare his father was giving him, before he flinched again when he took ahold of his wrist and pulled him rather harshly. When he heard him, he frowned and only grunted to tell him he heard him. Would he listen to him? That was undecided, while he continued to listen to his father. His eyes were starting to become misty, while he listened to his father about the confession and his homosexuality... Then he went and hissed at Gray. Gray didn't deserve to be the bad guy in this, he did nothing besides make Alvaro truly happy... Whimpering softly when his father threatened to kill him, he looked at Gray and listened to him.

He was happy to hear Gray say he wasn't doing anything wrong, even though his father was accusing him of committing a Sin. The shaky voice of Gray worried him, and he listened to him closely. He couldn't force a fake smile at all anymore, and he couldn't think of a time before this that he wasn't able to do that. Tears started to fall, while he tried to stumble to a stop and try and gent his wrist free. "D-daddy..." He called him instead of father, while he tried to get his hand free. "I-I... W-want to s-stay with G-g-gray..." He cried softly, before he was able to yank his wrist free- even though it hurt doing so. Hurrying behind Gray, his hands gently grabbed ahold of the male's clothing. His hands were shaking, his legs were shaking, hell his whole body was shaking while he tried to silently cry. However, his whimpers were audible while he cried. He felt rejected by his father and it hurt... Leaving Gray would just hurt so much more. So he wanted to at least stay with Gray... He cried and tried to hide from any disapprove from his father. Why was being a homosexual so bad to his father?  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:56 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

The man frowned even more deeply when his son got away only to go and hide behind the nymph. "Alvaro stop it right here and right now. Your not going to be doing anything like that not now not ever. So get the hell back over here and forget this brainwashing idiot." he hissed getting a glare from Gray but he glared right back at the othe rmale.

Gray kept Alvaro safely behind himself glaring at the man. "If you love your son truely love your son then you will stop doing this to him because you can clearly see how its hurting him "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:15 pm
Skylar Atherley

Hiding behind Gray, his hand gently held onto the male's clothing. He couldn't believe he was actually defining his father! However, he felt like it was the right thing to do... Listening to how angry his father was, he cried as silently as he could behind the nymph. Gray was not brainwashing him! Why did his father have to be one of those that were homophobic?! When Gray spoke, he bit his lip harshly. His father was hurting him so much with his words... Hiding his face against Alvaro's back, he cried against the male's back to muffle the sounds of him crying. Why did everything have to go down hill so fast!?  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:49 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray kept Alvaro close as he turned and started to lead him away rubbing his arm some as they walked. When the human's father started to follow he turned growling. "You've hurt your own son enough and until you smarten up and can except him for who and what he is then your not going to be seeing him." he told him angrily before turning and getting Alvaro out of sight only to have two of his personal guards appear and lead them to his massive forest home. His father was there staring hands on his hips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:02 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro was thankful to have Gray staying with him. He was honestly thinking the male would have left the moment his father showed up... However, Gray wasn't like most guys now was he? Listening to the male speak, he cried and followed Gray closely. "T-thanks..." he muffled to him softly, while he wrapped his arms around him some. He couldn't control his crying, and he wasn't use to crying in front of people... But he was rather comfortable around Gray. His eyes were stinging with the salt in his tears, so his free hand started to wipe his tears away.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray signaled his guards who led them to a very large nice house which he took him into a large room getting him sitting. "Alvaro you can stay with me for as long as you want." he told him softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:54 am
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro kept following him and whimpering softly, ignoring the fact there had been other people with them. Once he felt himself sitting down on something, he listened to him speak. Sniffling, he wiped his face and nodded his head. "T-thanks..." He whispered to him, before he looked up at him some. "W-where are w-we?" He asked him, thinking this was Gray's home. Since he did invite him to stay, but he couldn't be so sure about that...  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:29 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled "This is my home Alvaro and your welcome to stay here as long as you want to. I .. care about you a lot and very much like having you with me. I'm not willing to see you hurt by your father not ever again. " he told him as his own father came in raising a brow at Gray who shook his head waving to his father.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff