Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] You shouldn't mess with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:46 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

The devil tried again to reach his son within his sons mind. "Takeo please forgive me it was rash of me and wrong of me to judge by what his father has done. If he has been kind to you and you care for him then do bring him with you and come home please. " he pleaded with him in his mind even as he wrote the same thing down and gave it to his most trusted hound. The hound howled bowing to his master then darted off letter in tow.

It quickly reached Takeo coming to sit in front of him setting the letter down at his feet before laying down showing that he was not there to cause harm but in peace. It was a sign by the strong well honeded hound that he was not there to cause any harm to the demon or the human male.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:43 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu . Kuro

Takeo didn't listen to his father, worried that he would still be angry with him. If he were his father, then he would be angry at him for days but also sad... His own flesh and blood betrayed him... Sighing heavily, he continued to pet the two hounds near him. However, Ken howling scared him and he spotted one of his father's hounds. He stood up quickly and stepped in front of Donald. When him and his hounds noticed he wasn't there to attack, he moved closer to it and took the letter. His fingers gently petting the hound, while he started to open the letter and read it. Smiling lightly to himself, as he read it. He was glad that he wanted him to come home but... Looking at the human, he sighed softly. Allowing himself to talk to his father through their minds, he let out a sigh. "Father... What if Donald doesn't want to come with me? Could I still come and visit him.. at least?" He asked him softly.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:59 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan gave a smile as he listened to his son speaking thankful for the abilitie to speak with him through their minds. "Takeo of course if he doesn't wish to come here then you can go there anytime you want to visit him. But I would like for him to at least visit here sometimes and get to know your home and such espeshily if what I think is happening with you two is. But Sage my hound that is there with you will stay with Donald no matter his choice. Sage can go invisable and do everything any hound can do you know that as well as I do. I want her to be his protecter as long as he means this much to you my son. "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:09 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu . Kuro

He was hoping his father would agree to that, so he didn't have to force to choose between anything again. When he answered him, he smiled happily at his answer. Good! If Donald didn't want to come, then he would be able to visit the human when he wanted to. When his father continued, he blinked a few times. He wanted Donald to at least visit sometimes? He was okay with that thought, while he sat there and continued to listen to his father. What he thought was happening? Blinking a few times, he rose his eyebrow some curiously. He was curious about what his father was thinking, but he looked at Sage and smiled at the fact he would allow her to be Donald's protector. "Okay. I will invite him over every now and then to our house, if he doesn't want to come with him." He informed his father, before he leaned closer to pet Sage some. "And what do you think is happening?" He ended up asking him, before he looked over to Ken and whistled to him to come closer. Watching the hound sit and watch them, he sighed softly and shook his head lightly. "Also... Thank you... For allowing Sage to protect Donald... And allowing me to come back home." He added softly.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:18 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan smiled deeply at this information from his son. "Takeo you are my only son heir to everything that is mine when you vanished without word to me and I felt that you had been injured it concerened me. You know that I can sense when you are hurt and then knowing that you were not only hurt but on earth without proper protection or anything had me afraid to lose the only family that I have. You need to understand I was truley afraid for the first time in my life and that fear caused me to explod at you to which I am greatly sorry. Yes Sage can stay with him and don't worry Donald will want to go between our home and his I know it. He wont want to leave his father completly nor his friends. "

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:40 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu . Kuro

He sat there and leaned against Isamu, while he listened to his father speak. Honestly, he enjoyed listening to him speak, now that he lost his father's trust for a little bit of time. It was truly sad, but he was glad that they were able to speak and he would be able to go home. He snuggled against his own hound, while he listened to him continue. So that was why his father had been so upset with the human? He felt bad that he caused his father to feel fear, but he was glad that they were making up. "It's okay father... I shouldn't have left without telling you father." He informed him softly, before he sighed softly. "I didn't mean for you to worry about me, but I'm okay now. Kuro healed me up for the most part. Also yea... Hopefully Donald is okay with Sage following him around." He chuckled lightly before closing his eyes slightly.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:07 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan gave a small sigh "Teko he will have no chocie on Sage following him. You know as well as I do that the demons here will try and hurt him in order to get at you so he needs to be well protected from everything." he told him in his mind then rose. "I'm going to take care of some things you take care of Donald and know that you actually have my blessings this time son. " he told him as he chuckled then went and did some sparing to blow off some more steam not wanting to let it build up like that again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:28 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu . Kuro

Chuckling lightly at hiss father, he nodded his head lightly. He understood that Donald had no choice with Sage, and he was happy about that... His lips turned into a frown, when his father brought up other demons trying to hurt the human. Takeo didn't want that to ever happen! He wanted the human to be well protected to even that. "Thanks..." He told his father softly, especially since he was allowing Sage protect Donald. He owed his father, so he wanted to make him proud again. Listening to his father continue he blushed and looked at Donald. "Father!" How embarrassing! Giving his blessings so soon. Bringing his hands to his face, he hid his smile before deciding to take a nice little nap. Snuggling up against Isamu, he moved a bit closer to Donald before closing his eyes. He didn't want to snuggling up to the human while he was awake, because that would be embarrassing if he woke up... However, he knew he would end up snuggling against the human or his hound while he slept.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:48 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald never woke up once while Takeo was snuggled up by him instead he curled into the demon rather closely letting out a soft sigh as he rested.

Sage went over to a place near them laying down she kept watch.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:09 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu . Kuro

Takeo slept pretty good, while he snuggled up to the human. His arms were around him not too tight and not too loose, and the three demon hounds were keeping watch for them. If any threat came near them, he knew the three hounds would end up waking them and informing Takeo of this. However, right now, he enjoyed his nap with Donald. When they woke up, he would have to ask him about the deal his father made with him. Smiling lightly to himself in his sleep, his mind went off to a blank dream.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:45 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald after a while of sleeping started to thrash and moan in his sleep his body thashing about wildly his eyes shut tightly sweat pouring down the humans body as though something was not right in his mind as he slept. The boy yelped a few times before going still his body began to burn up though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:51 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu . Kuro

When the male in his arms started to move about, his eyes cracked open slightly. It took a moment to wake up all the way. When he did, he frowned at the yelp and sat up to pull the male's body on his lap. Placing the human's head against his shoulder, he started to rock the boy slight and rub his back. "Shhh..." He said softly, before he felt the temperature change in the humans body. Was that normal for a human!? "Dad?! Are humans suppose to be hot?!" He asked his father, even if he was working. However, he hoped his father didn't understand what he meant by hot. Keeping him close he frowned, wishing Aki was here to try and cool the human down...  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:06 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

His father growled "No Takeo that means something is wrong with him. Humans get sick and if their temp goes to high they can die" he told him as the human started to thrash about more and his temp went up more so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:09 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu . Kuro

Listening to him, he frowned and looked at the male. That was the case?! Staring at him, he hugged him close. He didn't want him to die! "It's okay Donald." He whispered to him, before he started to panic some. "Dad... How do I help?! I don't know what to do! Kuro can't heal fevers only wounds and Aki can cool down the skin but he'll go ballistic if he notices I have been harmed without him knowing." He started to complain to his father. He had no idea how to take care of this! A heavy sigh left his lips, while he started to stand up with him in his arms. "How am I suppose to help him!? I don't want him to die!" He panicked some to his father.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:25 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
/quote]

Tristan chuckled "Take him to a human hospital Takeo and hurry." he told him "Simly cooling the skin wont make it better trust me." he told him standing he quickly came to appear before his son. He touched where he was marked the mark vanished no sighn that he had been injured. "Aki come on we need help" he told the hound. "You can tear me to shreads later Aki "

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff