Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:48 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"It was an eventf-f-full walk home," He answered with a pathetic smile, teeth chattering. He managed to get through the window, and when she went for the towel, he turned and shut the window to keep the cold air outside. He was grateful for the towel, and his shivers lessened. "I uh, I was going to ask if you and your f-family needed help with the evacuation, but when I g-got here, I heard someone screaming." He winced when she touched his face, "What happened?" he asked her, gently removing her hand from his face and looking her over, his blue eyes glossy with concern. "Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:56 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle frowned. "My family doesn't deserve your help," she replied simply, her gaze turning down to the floor. Should I tell him? You just met him today! Yeah, but he's the nicest person I've met in a long time. Good point. Her eyes flicked up to meet his again and she swallowed back her stubborn pride. "I-I'm fine... I just..." She glanced back at the door, a crinkle forming between her brows. "My father is doing something.. bad... I don't even know, but.." Estelle shook her head and sniffled, refusing to cry in front of him. That would be the last thing she'd do. She smiled sadly up at his face. "Are you alright? I have medicine and stuff in the bathroom...i-if you need it."

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:10 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust frowned when he heard her father was up to something bad. Bad like what? Something must have happened, because the smiling, bright eyed girl was now scared and sad. These things did not belong in those eyes! "I'll be fine, I know it looks pretty nasty but it doesn't hurt much anymore." He used the towel to wipe of his face. Unfortunately, there was not enough towel to dry off his clothing very well. "I don't need meds, but do you have gauze? Mine is soaked through..." He held up his hand and bit his lip. He looked around the room, thinking. "Is there something I can do?" He asked, unable to think of anything else to ask.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle nodded and bolted into the bathroom, where she rummaged through the cupboards to find a hefty first aid kit. She returned with a roll of gauze and a fresh towel. "I'm sorry about your clothes... if I had, I mean...I don't really have much other than dresses." Her face grew warm, and she realized her hands were still shaking. Relax, she thought to herself, pushing away excess thoughts and focusing on him. "There's not much you can do to help it. My father is utterly hopeless." She caught herself sounding exactly like her mother again and buried her face in her hands out of frustration. "I just want to get out of here," she mumbled into her palms.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:24 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust took the supplies, but did not use them right away. He watched her as she sat there, face hidden, looking small and helpless. He never presumed to know what it was like being in a rich family, but this was a shock. He reached a hand out, hesitantly at first, and rubbed her back comfortingly. "Hey," he said softly, "I meant it when I said my place was open to you." What are you getting yourself into Rust? "Do you think it would be safer for you there?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:36 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle felt his soft touch and looked up. His offer made her feel both extremely grateful and suddenly guilty. What was she complaining about? She had a huge house with everything she could ever need.... but it wasn't what she wanted. Of course. How typical of me. Pushing her thoughts away again hastily, she looked at him, her eyes shimmering. "You're so sweet. I wish more people were as kind as you are." She sighed shakily, pulling her knees against her chest. "I don't know where I'd be safer, but I do know I'd much rather be anywhere with you than alone here." Did I really just say that? Yes... I did. And I meant it. Her eyes met his again.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:45 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust held her gaze, one part of his bran telling him to take her away from here, as it seemed to be causing her such strife. The other part telling him this was a huge mistake, that getting on the wrong side of such a powerful family would likely mean his death. He took a deep breath, and stood. "You have a rain slicker? And what ever else you think you might need you should gather." He held his left hand out to help her up. "I'll fix up my hand while you get it together."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:54 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle's heart filled with joy and pushed the logical part of her brain back. "Thank you so much, Rust," she exclaimed, hugging him quickly before turning to her things. She paused for a moment, facing the spacious room. Oddly enough, there was no nostalgia or special secrets hidden in these walls, as her old house had been full of. Just old smelly wallpaper and silence. Swiftly, she moved around the room, grabbing a carry on and stuffing it with extra clothes and a toothbrush. At the sight of her journal, she paused, considering leaving it, but at the same not wanting anyone else to discover it after she left. So, deciding it would be best, she put it in the small pocket of the satchel and rummaged through her wardrobe. She returned with a slick black rain jacket and swung it over her shoulder along with the bag. Estelle's heart was racing, whether from utter joy or pure terror, she didn't know. Maybe a combination of the two.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:06 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust smiled when he received Estelle hug, patting her back in return before she took off to gather her things. The voice in the back of his head was telling him he was a dead man, but everything else told him this was the right thing to do.

He was finished re-bandaging his finger by the time she was ready to go.
"Alright, I'll go down first, you drop your things to me, then jump down yourself, I'll catch you." He smiled confidently, even though inside his heart was racing with the fear of her family discovering them. None the less, Rust went back into the rain, the winds even wilder now, and carefully made his way down to the ground. Once there he wiped water from his eyes and motioned for her to drop her things to him. he stood, ready to catch them, then her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:15 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle nodded, trying not to shake with anticipation. What was wrong with her? All day she'd been acting like such a frantic rabbit! Slowly, she inhaled and slipped on her raincoat and zipped it up. "O-okay." She ducked under the window and crawled out from the warm room to the wild winds that made her messy blonde hair fly every which way. Estelle looked down, dropped the bag, allowing him to catch it with ease. For a second, she paused in hesitation, glancing back one more time at her now pitch black room. Hastily, she shut the window and turned back and climbed over the balcony railing. She could feel her hair becoming soaking wet; it was rather hard to see in all the rain and wind. Then, she closed her eyes for a split second and jumped, landing in his arms.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:51 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust caught the luggage, setting it down under the cover of the balcony in an attempt to keep it as dry as possible. He readied himself for Estelle, and caught her with an "Oof," That would have been easier before the trampling he had received earlier. He set her on her feet and grabbed her things, wrapping part of his shirt over them to keep them dry. "Alright, lets hurry." He took her hand in his and led her away from the manor, menacing with the storm clouds behind it and with all the supposed secrets hidden away inside.

By the time they had arrived at the apartment, they were both sopping wet. He cursed himself for not thinking to turn the wall heater on, then took it back. He did not want to start a fire, and freak accidents happen. Up the stairs he led, his body aching all over from the day's misadventures. He unlocked the door and held it, welcoming her into his home, It was not messy, but neither was it tidy. He had few belongings to take up space, so he covered the large wooden space of floor with a neatly decorated rug. His bed was a mess, but the kitchen was clean, save for a layer of dust on the counter. He hadn't used it recently. The only sign of inhabitance was the drawing desk in the far corner of the room, to the side of Rust's bed. There, he kept all of his designs for the ship he wanted to build. Blueprints, and descriptions of how it would work. He had everything planned out to the number of people he would need to fly it. He was trying to figure a way to make it a ine man craft, but the best he could knock it down to was two.

He went into the kitchen to get some coffee started.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:27 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle held tightly onto his hand as they rushed down the empty streets of the city. It was so strange; she felt like she was in one of her dreams where she ran away from home to go on all sorts of adventures. She felt silly for thinking so as well, but that didn't stop her from smiling when they reached is apartment. Water was dripping from her cargo shorts and rain jacket, and her hair was soaking wet. Why she hadn't put her hood up in the rush of it all, she didn't know.

Estelle scanned the room when they walked in. It wasn't anything she was used to, but it certainly wasn't a place she wouldn't mind saying. She had been speaking the truth earlier when she said she didn't care where she went, as long as it was away from there. As he wandered into the kitchen, Estelle slipped out of her soaked shoes and nudged them against the wall out of the way. With damp socks, she walked around the little room, smiling a little bit as she did so. "I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you enough," she said, loud enough so he could hear from the kitchen. She made her way slowly across the floor and poked her head around the corner with a small smile.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:45 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust smiled back at her, pouring the coffee into mugs for the both of them. "Think nothing of it." he said taking the mugs to the table and pulling out a chair for her, then sitting down himself with a moan that barely audible. "I'm sorry, I don't have cream at the moment, but I do have sugar." He nodded to the sugar jar in the middle of the table. He was dreadfully curious about what had happened at her house, but he would never ask.

Halfway through a sip of coffee, he remembered how cold he was. He set his mug down and heaved himself up, going over to the wall heater. He turned the valve and the pipes hisses as steam began to heat them from the inside.
"That's better. This place is small enough, it should warm up in here pretty quickly." He took his coat off and hung it on a rack near the heater to dry. He went over to where Estelle had put her bag, and grabbed it, placing it on the floor by the heater. "Would you like me to dry your clothes?"Another flash of lightning lit up the night, followed closely by booming thunder. When the rumbling ceases, a small, pathetic meow sounded from under the bed. Rust sighed and smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:32 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle took a seat and shivered absent-mindedly. She took the mug in her hands, enjoying its warmth against her skin. "That's fine," she replied, but it came out more like a mumble as she put a couple spoonfuls of sugar into her coffee and stirred. For a moment as she stirred, she stared into space, still unbelieving of her own actions, and the day's previous events. It had been such a long day; Estelle suddenly felt exhausted.

She listened intently to the comforting hissing of steam from the pipes, awaiting the warmth it would bring gratefully. At his offer, Estelle glanced at her bag then what she was presently wearing. Her mind aflutter, she blinked profusely in confusion. Did he mean the clothes she was wearing, or... The thunder interrupted her little woes, and the meow from under the bed came as more of a distraction. Estelle leaned over, peering at the shadows. "I take it I'm not the only guest," she said with a giggle. Her gaze trailed back to the window, where just beyond the storm was still heaving on, like soldiers on a battlefield. Estelle shivered again and took a sip of coffee.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:51 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust shook his head, "No, you see, that's my landlord." He didn't receive an answer to his previous question, so he left the bag there, not wanting to go through her things. "When you want to get dried off, I'll go in the bathroom. I don't think you should be in wet clothes for too long." He did not want to be responsible for her catching a cold. He saw how tired she looked and immediately went into his closet. He pulled down more blankets and fresh pillows. Tossing them on the ground by the bed, he then stripped his bed of his own sheets, not wanting her to sleep on his dirty sheets. He proceeded to make up the bed, and when he was done, he looked at it with a tinge of envy. It looked way more comfortable now than it did before, but he intended to let Estelle have it this night.

He spread his blankets on the floor and tossed a couple of pillows down on top of them, finally returning to his cup of coffee. He still needed to change out of his wet clothes as well, but coffee was more important at the moment.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff