Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Post your Codes + Info here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:32 pm
Jun D

*hugs* Just to let you know, I added you guys onto my list  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:57 pm
Sinbari
Ah, I see. But still, I am so tempted to go out and buy the game (and a 3DS). Your fault, your fault. :P  

Amizade

Phantom

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:58 pm
Amizade
Sinbari
Ah, I see. But still, I am so tempted to go out and buy the game (and a 3DS). Your fault, your fault. :P

My faault? XD (But yessss dooo eeetttt) XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:02 pm
Yes, blame the Sin! Sin caused us all to get it...

Anyways, for right now, my gate is open, I have pears, lemons, cherries and a few others on there. Going to eat some dinner, but you can wander around all you want  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:26 pm
I must get the pics off my SD card, but first I need to delete the ones I've already uploaded (and add them to my photobucket for sharing) so I don't get duplicates.

And Jada got a copy of Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove and it's cute, so I made Gabrielle's dress (lol easiest thing ever to make) and have a QR code for that and the beetle dress I posted a picture of on Sunday (in the main thread).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:27 am
Aaah *loves on Mage and Silver* I gotta get Maxx to add a bunch of you back! Oh gosh, Mage, thanks for the marlin tip, I'd been ignoring the non-fin shadows till you mentioned it! QAQ

Sin, I didn't even realise 'schizo' wasn't original game dialogue at first pass, it fits in so perfectly. XD And those drums are sweet!

Amizade
But still, I am so tempted to go out and buy the game (and a 3DS).
Mizapiza YES do that, that is exactly what we ended up doing QAQ I pretend to be an animal villager by taking my screenies from behind all the time! 8D Observe:

User Image
A bunny...
User Image
A bunny.

User Image
A bunny.

User Image
Not a bunny. :c

User Image
It works! 8D

User Image

My other character is a perfectly normal acorn human.  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:49 pm
Jun D
Amizade
But still, I am so tempted to go out and buy the game (and a 3DS).
Mizapiza YES do that, that is exactly what we ended up doing QAQ I pretend to be an animal villager by taking my screenies from behind all the time! 8D

Or you could be a Kappa.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:21 pm
Jun D
JUN, those bunny shots are adorable and that acorn hat!! So cute.
Did you specially go out to buy a 3DS? Don't tempt me more!  

Amizade

Phantom

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:05 pm
Haha okay, I'll take all the blame xD

And acorn!hat is a beret, and thank god I wasn't the only one who thought that at first! XD

I am always on, guys, as my sig says just PM me or quote me, or something if you ever want to visit, really! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:38 pm
Jun D
I pretend to be an animal villager by taking my screenies from behind all the time! 8D Observe:

*loves on forever*
My Wild World signature look was the cherry dress, bunny hood and gas mask. In NL my first goal was bunny hood and gas mask, which I have. But right now my girl is wearing the DJ headphones & round glasses (omg never gonna take the glasses off I love them so) and what ever random clothing suits my mood.

You and Maxx can poke me any time you wanna come visiting. If I've got online strong enough to open my gate I will. Sadly, my phone's hotspot internet is only strong enough for best friend chat, it dies when I have guests over or go visit.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:13 am
I think I have everyone added... if anyone adds me and I only show up provisionally, let me know!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:55 am
The game AI is the biggest trollface ever. It delights in things like:
-Putting 2 rare bugs on trees so close that I have to choose which bug because catching one will scare the other.
-Spawning a shark shadow on top of my catching fish cut scene and scaring the shark shadow away.
-Spawning a little fish shadow on top of a shark shadow. (Once this was funny, I left them alone to catch a beetle and when I came back only the shark shadow was still there XD.)
-Neighbors blocking my bridges.

In other news, my mortgage for the right room expansion is almost payed off. Now, do I expand left room or upstairs next? Left room is my bathroom, upstairs is my bedroom. Maybe I'll see if there is a price difference and go with cheapest, iirc upstairs and basement are more expensive to expand. Basement will be very last since the HHA does not grade it.

Once I get my mayor's home done I'll be working on my three mules, one will have a school, one an inn and one idk yet. Restaurant maybe? Or doctors office? Maybe put a doctor's office in the school basement and do the restaurant. Might do the basement of the inn like a bath house.. or the back ground floor room, and give it an outdoor wall paper. I guess it will depend on if I want an outdoor hot spring or an underground hot spring.

I am also looking for cockroaches and flies, since I have the town beautification ordinance going they won't show for me. If anyone is willing to let their town get weedy for me then I'd be more then happy to pay Leif's weeding fee, just be sure he gives you that option first. I don't remember if he had it in any of his shops before the last Nookling upgrade (the one that brings in Leif and Gracie).  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:17 pm
My one mule is gonna have science/lab/space stuff, I think...my other i have no idea yet XD

I just now had the shark shadow spawn RIGHT before I dropped my sea bass..otherwise I could have dropped my net instead...bummer.. anyway it's thunderstorming! So I'm trying to find a coelcanth. I'm catching everything BUT one, though. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:30 pm
Sinbari
My one mule is gonna have science/lab/space stuff, I think...my other i have no idea yet XD

I just now had the shark shadow spawn RIGHT before I dropped my sea bass..otherwise I could have dropped my net instead...bummer.. anyway it's thunderstorming! So I'm trying to find a coelcanth. I'm catching everything BUT one, though. XD
Jada and I were loling over her tripping when she runs and she faceplanted right onto a shark. rofl mad

She also caught a coelacanth first time it stormed for her. And I cannot get them to spawn at all.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 pm
I finally caught two coelacanths when the thunderstorm turned into just rain xD

Now to change my side char's hair... need the evil scientist look, but no white hair, I think it will be green. x3  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff