Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:29 am
TenTenPrincess23

Be careful what you wish for...

Frowning at the man as he said they were taking Miles as well. Hm, well there was one hole he could fill. That pretty much voided everything he'd agreed to. Oh well, he'd go along for now. Looking at the zip ties he was confuse. "Uh...that's plastic..." he raised an eyebrow. "How about I just walk...." the gun didn't phase him either. Well not against himself that was: Miles was a different story. "So what is that a metal thing supposed to do to me anyways? Make me scream in pain? Humans are dreadfully dull...."

The djinn followed the humans into the van and sat there, all red and worked up, watching them handle Miles. Every bruise and scrap worked against them.

...Because there is usually a Price.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:53 am
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

The small group walked to the van and approached the back doors. Inside, Miles was still unconscious and all tied up with one zip tie, tightly woven around his wrist. The second Asho asked about the metal thing, surely a hard and painful pound slammed against the back of the man's skull with the hilt of the gun.

"Oh no.. it can do more than that... " replied to the man, hoping it was enough to knock the creature out cold.

As they all got in the car, the storm came. Surely the scientific family that was paying these guys would be pleased of their hard work.

If Asho was knocked out, he would then wake up on what seemed like a clean, torturous, cutting-board. In front of none other than the man behind it all, Merwin's father. He would have Asho strapped to the scientific table, immobilized and practically naked and plugged up to different machines. The only problem was that, someone forgot to tell the mad scientist that there was extra baggage. Luckily for him, his home was massive and essentially like a labyrinth of hallways and different chambers. Awfully surprising for a teacher to afford.

"At long last..." the scientist, just kept mumbling that to himself, over and over again.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Okay, Asho hadn't seen that one coming. The hurting yes, the passing out no. In fact as he wobbled over and hit the floor he decided that maybe he should have just killed them all because he really didn't like this game. And of course it was a drafty chill that woke him. Groaning he tried to shift to feel his head but the pressure on his wrists and ankles stopped him.

Flaming red eyes snapped open and ate in his surroundings. "Good gods of Durga! This is a B-grade horror movie set!" Asho gasped looking at all the stuff. It just screamed 'mad scientist' and "I'M ******** CRAAAAZY!!!!" at him. Blinking and craning his neck he saw Merwin's father. Now would have been ideal for looking at Miles and saying 'I told you so' but alas he was not here... And was that his crotch under that skimpy piece of fabric!?

"First off: I knew it! HA!!," the djinn spat out triumphantly. "Secondly, at least put my underwear back on. I am not comfortable being leered at while nude... And uh, I guess lastly, dissection? Really?" his head thumped back against the cold metal. "Damn the god that made you humans so stupid..." Sighing he wiggled a bit. "By the way if you really want to know I'm just like a human on the inside. A regular cadaver. Move past the cutting me open please. I really don't want to go through it yet again."

Laying back he glared down at the muttering man. This was stupid. He should get Miles and go home; after killing a few random humans of course. Stringing their entrails around like streamers and drawing art with their blood. Hm, maybe he could recite some Hamlet too. "Where's my human? Where's Miles?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:46 pm
"Oh good you're awake", the doctor said glancing over his shoulder and then continuing back at his lab table. He mainly ignored the creature as it ranted on and on. The scientist seemed more interested in his table of mad science toys.

On the table, Asho could see at least, 3 vials. One of his blood, one of his saliva, and one of his hair. Each subject was tested through a series of chemicals and experiments to find out what could survive through what. Nothing completely out of the ordinary. A few things did stand out to him though. Normal poisons do not work very well on the creature. Oh! And that accent. It surprised the scientist that this thing could have a place of origin. He scribbled on his clipboard and mumbled to himself.

"Possibly Arabian..." the madman went back to his table until Asho finished talking. Those words suddenly broke the scientist's concentration. He gave a grin and all Asho could see was the glare of his glasses instead of the man's eyes.

"Oh, dear boy. Stupid is such a mean word. I'm more hmm... curious" he slowly approached the Djinn. " And I already know what your insides look like. I managed to take a marvelous X-ray of that fantastic body of yours while you were unconscious..." he replied as he glanced up at some black and white images that were indeed Asho's X-rays.

"But, No.. heheh..never. Dissection will not be necessary, since I need you alive in order to discover all the mysteries that you may carry.." he gave another grin. Any one would have found that grin sickening.

" But have managed to discover something very interesting. Now let me explain it in terms of which you can understand..." Merwin's father began to lecture about his findings, which probably took about 20 minutes, but it must have felt like hours to listen to. Then the madman walked away flipped on a large switch and suddenly the sound of what seemed like electricity scattered about the room. Then the scientist terrifyingly loomed over the creature, letting him catch a glimpse of his terror piercing eyes. "Now.. lets see how durable you really are.."

The man walked over to a dial and slipped a pair of sunglasses on. "Just yell when you can't take any more.." he shouted and suddenly turned the dial so at least 100 volts ran through Asho's body...... and then a 1000.....and then 10000... and so on.

Sickeningly, one could tell he was taking pleasure in this.  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:10 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho glared at the man as the loomed and talked. Ugh, so full of himself. Still his leering made the djinn squirm. He didn't like it when people hurt him. Though he wasn't powerless it brought up painful memories. Squirming he watched the other trying to swallow his horror. At least he wasn't going to be cut open and stitched back up again. One of his past Master had done that. Of course his body oozed out tons of magic just to keep him alive and it was so exhausting he didn't manage to break free.

Blinking he looked over to what the crazy man was about to do. Asho's heart sped up and his eyes dilated. This was going to hurt but he wouldn't utter a single peep. Nope in fact he bit through his tongue once just keeping his mouth shut. The wound sealed up but blood bubbled out of his lips when the human finally shut off the electricity. He felt like he'd been boiled alive! Parts of his body were charged and snapped a little with the electricity. His hair was blonde now as well as golden eyes rimmed in red.

Panting he looked over at the other and smirked. He was alive and he'd not made a noise. The moment the human got close enough his hand snapped out and he fried him with the leftover electricity. It wasn't enough to kill him just knock him out, like a stun gun. Heaving off the table Asho fell to the floor and puked up blood that he'd swallowed. "Great.... you freak...." he was dizzy and weak but he had to find Miles and go home. Where was he?! Pushing to his feet he dug around the lab until he round the red gem stone in one of the little bottles. It was unharmed thank the merciful goddesses! Grabbing it then a lab coat to wear he left to find his Master.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:12 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

His head pounding in pain. He could feel something crusty on his head, he didn't know that it was his own blood. He tried to sit up and found that his hands were bound. With a zip tie. What the-?... His stomach hurt too. He took in a deep breath and turned over, clenching his teeth while hissing in pain.

.......Asho!

His eyes snapped open as remembered what happened. It was dark outside when he looked up outside a small window. The assailants must've taken them in a van and left Miles in there. But what happened, he needed to find him. Why would someone do this? He had a pretty good Idea of who did it, but they took Asho away from him. They had to pay. An angering feeling bubbled inside him and his nostrils flared, just like that one day. What was in the van that he could use. He would tear this thing apart if needed to.
"Asho....I....I need to find you..... " he growled out loud as he snapped the zip ties on his wrist. He couldn't see it himself, but his eyes were the same bright red as Asho's.

While Miles felt around the floor of the van, pulled out what felt like a metal pipe or a crowbar, and broke the van window, someone found that Asho had escaped. This assailant had a napkin of chloroform and attempted to grab and force the creature to become knock out. If he managed to grab Asho, he was going to put him into the small, cramped, containment chamber.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:28 pm
TenTenPrincess23
]

As he was looking for Miles it was easily found out he was running loose when he was spotted. Snarling he rushed away and tried to keep away from them, but it was a bit hard when he was so dizzy. Wobbling to the side of one guy who had a rag Asho sliced at him with his claws, catching him across the face with them. The man recoiled letting Asho rush away. "MILES!! MILES!!" He screamed and stumbled around. Finally he pushed out a window to the front lawn where all the cars were. Maybe if he circled around or hid a while he'd feel better and then he could.... No but wait what if they hurt Miles!

"Damn it..... where is he?" the djinn looked around the yard and wobbled back a bit. Where could he hide? Maybe in the trees as a bird or something. Then again he didn't think he could concentrate that well to use such magic. Pushing his way out of the foliage and making his way towards the cars Asho panted a bit, still buzzed up from all the electricity.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:18 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles had managed to sneak inside but getting through with out being noticed was a bit harder. Suddenly, gun shots could be heard upstairs and screaming could be heard.

"W-!What the hell are You!?" someone shouted. Miles had been shot in the arm and the leg. The assailant had suddenly run out of ammo and Miles would not stop coming closer. He begged and pleaded for mercy until Miles looked out a window and saw about 5 other guards were in the backyard with machine guns. They said something about the creature being in the front yard. They dashed to the front and Miles dashed out the window. Silently, he landed and took out each guard one by one until only one went towards Asho with his gun, never knowing he was alone.

"D-Don't move!" he shouted at the tired little figure. It was the same man who threatened Miles's life and knocked Asho out in the very beginning. He was about to fire and shoot to kill he felt a massive heavy blow to the back of his head. Miles was infuriated.

"How dare you..." he growled. The man fell to the ground clinging the back of his head. Miles raised the crowbar over his head and swung it down, "HOW DARE YOU!" over, "HOW DARE YOU THREATEN HIM!!" and over, "How dare you threaten the most precious thing in my life!", and over again. While in his rage, he never noticed Asho there, nor could he feel the pain of his injured arm and leg. Again, Miles was infuriated.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:15 pm
TenTenPrincess23

The electric blonde Asho had been shot at and hit in one of his sides. The loss of blood had made him wheeze and sag. He was just about to say screw it and devour any human in his way (which is a breach of contract) when suddenly a bloody human began beating the other to pulp in front of him. Blurry eyes kept the Djinn from seeing clear but the voice made his ears perk. "MILES!" Asho yelled in relief nearly melting to the ground. The growling and sticky sound kept him up.

Rushing, as fast as he could wobble, over he threw himself on the human and began babbling in persian. Gold eyes mellowing to a strange mix of yellow and aqua, relief. Of course his static probably shocked the other a bit still he wouldn't let go. Burrowing his face into the humans neck he registered the scent of blood.

Gasping he pulled back and noticed his eyes were even blurrier! Rubbing his face he found wetness. Was he crying?! Why would the all powerful and godly him be bawling?!? Was he that happy to have this man back. "I wanna go home... Wish you were home. Safe and sound and with me." Panting he leaned against the other now worn out. "I don't.... I can't do it myself you have to....make me...." Asho sighed and gripped Miles's shoulder. His head was woozy again. "Stupid... electricity...." he muttered rubbing against Miles again, shocking him with static.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles dropped the crowbar behind him when Asho clung on to him. Miles couldn't look at Asho in the eyes. It'd pain him too much to see the only thing he loved hurt like Asho was. He wrapped his arms around him so carefully, he didn't want to hurt him. "Asho..." he whispered. And he pulled him closer.

"I wish none of this ever happened, I wish everyone here forgot everything. I wish we were home. I wish you were safe and my injuries remained.." he spoke quietly. "I never want this to happen again.." he whispered as he pulled back and forced himself to look at Asho. His eyes were a dull violet red. Both were losing blood. "If you can't do all that. Just erase all of their memories, and I'll carry you home.." Tears ran down his face as well.

"I never want this to happen again..." Miles looked down passed his friend.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:55 pm
TenTenPrincess23

The djinn crackled a moment his eyes dulled and swirled. He could do all that actually but erasing it from time would completely spend him, so he opted for the memories instead. The grounds of the house fogged over and the air stilled; like time had stopped and the world was holding it's breath. It was only for a moment that it was still like this but for Miles it probably seemed as though he would suffocate. Then suddenly everything moved again and Asho sucked in a deep breath like he was breathing in the fog.

Looking up into Miles's eyes he frowned. "Never," leaning forwards the magical being kissed both of the blonde man's eyes, healing them. Ouch, that was a bad idea but he couldn't leave the human in pain, never him. Digging his nails into Miles's shoulders he granted the last wish and got them home. Or at least close enough to count. They kind of landed in the backyard somewhere in muddy water. Probably next to the garden. Once there and Asho felt moderately safe he slumped to his knees and fell over. The blonde was bleeding out of his features but it was almost as if they were being bleached as well.

He'd spent a lot of magic rearranging things and soaking up all those memories but it was in this injured state that was straining him. He could only use so much energy in this form and right now it was being taken up rapidly by trying to heal and keep him alive. Much like how humans greyed Djinn lost their color when they lost their magic; it was a telling sign of the ends of their lives if they didn't reabsorb it.

Barely able to loll his head to the side Asho breathed out for his lamp. Once inside where all his magic was stored he'd be able to heal properly. He'd left it in the garden so he weakly reached out in that direction. He held the stopped in his hand for Miles to seal the bottle with so he could rest but he was passing out and looking paler.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles felt like he was choking for only a moment and then he was back in his own garden. Unsure of what just happened, Miles's eyes were back to their color and he coughed. It was raining over the two. Asho was doing something, trying to heal Miles? He couldn't really tell but the fade in his color made him panic. Struggling up, he picked up Asho and carried him inside. The pain was still numb so Miles felt nothing as he gently placed him in on Miles's bed. "Just relax.... you've done enough, my friend.." he spoke softly. He hobbled to the bathroom and made a warm wash rag to place on Asho's forehead. When he did so, he limped to the closet and pulled out Asho's bottle.

"I know you need to rest.... my Djinn " he remembered.

When Asho went into the bottle, Miles clung to it tightly, tears falling again..

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...This will never happen again... " shaking in the sudden rush of pain, he refused to call out in pain in fear that he might disturb Asho. Cradling it like a child, he tucked the bottled in the softness of his blankets.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:14 pm
TenTenPrincess23

The gentleness in which Miles handled him was unsettling after such rough treatment, yet at the same time soothed him somehow. Closing his eyes and breathing heavily he let the human tend to him in the ways he didn't need. Yet again the thought behind it caused that strange feeling in him. As Miles moved back with his lamp Asho began to mist and finally slip back into the space filled with his magic.

Laying in the bottom of the lamp he curled up and let the healing of his magics cover him. It was a bit disturbing what had happened. That's how he was used to living but Miles had spoiled him and his heart had softened. Holding his chest Asho wondered why. Why Miles was so nice. Why he liked him. Why he hadn't used him like the others. Outside he felt a stirring of warmth. Not the stifling heat of his lamp but a gentle warmth that washed over him and made his aches lessen.

center]"Miles"

Asho's lips curled into a smile at that and he fell asleep. It was the next day before Asho was able to stir from his sleeping state. When he did his first thoughts were of the human man outside his lamp. Quickly Asho strung from his lamp and manifested in Miles's bed. Pushing at the covers frantically while yelling,"MILES! Miles where are you!" Fluffy blankets and pillows everywhere! Grah! Where was that blonde? He needed him. RIGHT NOW.

"MILES!!" Asho bellowed almost hysterical now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:42 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

It was hard for Miles to sleep last night. Graduating and having a master's in a science field, he knew how to patch himself up, along with getting the bullet out of his arm and leg. He had his own professional med kit and he knew how to take care of wounds like these. He managed to stop that bleeding and bandaged himself up. He was in so much pain that he couldn't even make it back to the bed. So he didn't.

In the next morning, Asho would find Miles, curled up on the floor, still fast asleep. He flinched only a little with Asho called out for him and then his eyes fluttered open.

".............hm?"
he asked only opening one eye as he painfully turned his neck. He had a bandage on his head, his left arm and right leg. His wrist still had a plastic ring around it.

....I have to clean later...

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:23 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Hearing the weak noise Asho scrambled off the bed, falling off the side in a puff of blankets and pillows right next to the man. Flushing at the sight of the human he pounced on him and began checking his wounds. "Miles? What are you covered in bandages for? Didn't I heal them?!" the djinn squalled dragging the blonde to the bed and setting him in it and tucking him in.

How did you care for sick humans again? He wasn't sure since he'd never really done anything without his magic but right now he couldn't chance expending any. "Oh no....what about work? You can't be out like this?" Asho became more frazzled. There was so much that needed fixing but he still was a looking a bit pale himself. His hair wasn't as dark nor was his eyes as luminous.

"Um, er....." he bit his lip. "I'll get you something to drink. That's good right?" he guessed and walked off to the kitchen. What started as a quest for a drink turned into him making slightly burnt toast with butter and sloppy scratched on jelly. Of course he was much too intimidated to make anything more. His cooking lessons weren't done with. "Here eat this... maybe...." he set the plate on the nightstand along with a glass of juice. Asho also grabbed a glass for himself, it seemed to make him feel better to drink it and brought color to his cheeks.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces