Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:35 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((You're welcome. Good luck with the new place, too.))

"Oh, Vance...I'm so sorry..." Matthew spoke softly. He wasn't quite sure of what to say or do now, and so only squeezed his hand a little. "That's terrible." He was about to tell him that it wasn't his fault, but he didn't want to start an argument. "You didn't know, Vance. You didn't know that would happen..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:26 pm
FaeryFae

(( Thanks I hope to find a new place soon but I do have until April 1st to be out of here so still plenty of time. ))

Vance took a deep breath. "If I had stayed in the hospital for a little longer like the doctors and Chris wanted me to then it would never have happened Matthew. I was a mess and shouldn't have even been behind the wheel never mind having my dog with me trying to run away so that I wouldn't have to face the reality of life sucked at the time. That was my rock bottom and its what helps me cling to even asking for help when I need it. But I don't want to have a child and have them die or be put through what that kids parents went through because of me."  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:32 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((Yeah, that's a lot of time. I'm sure you'll find a new place by then.))

Matt could see how upset Vance was getting and mentally kicked himself for making him bring up such upsetting memories. "I'm sorry." he said, hugging Vance. "I shouldn't have brought this up now. I didn't mean to make you bring up bad feelings again. We don't have to talk about it anymore, if you don't want to."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:47 pm
FaeryFae

(( Thanks it is enough time but I might have a 2 bedroom for the 1st of February which would be really amazing. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though. But its something that I'm pretty happy if it works out. ))

Vance hugged him tightly taking a deep breath. " Matthew please understand that its just something that I'm still very much dealing with. Perhaps one day I wont blame myself but honestly I don't see that happening but my therapist tells me that anything is possible as long as you stick to it and keep working at it. " he told him then smiled. "Alright I know the most amazing burger near here come on lets blow this popsicle stand for a short bit. "  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:25 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

(Good luck with that.^_^)

Matt smiled back at Vance. He was glad to see the other smiling again. He hated to see Vance so upset. "Yeah, let's go." he nodded, "I'd love a good burger right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:46 pm
FaeryFae

(( Thanks I need it smile ))

Vance smiled taking his hand he lead the way. " Its about two blocks over and it has the most wonderful fully loaded and when I say fully loaded I mean fully loaded Matthew. " he told him chuckling. "Your going to be barly able to hold it in your hands never minding bitting it." he told him laughing again  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:02 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((No problem.))

"Sounds awesome." Matthew grinned. He really was glad to see Vance in a sunnier mood now, considering how down he was just a moment ago. "I can't wait to try one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:21 pm
FaeryFae

(( Thanks sorry took so long was making something to eat and then eating it . Then I had an email from the couple about the apartment and its mine as long as things fall into place properly. smile ))

Vance grinned "I know its insane how my mood swings at times but I know that talking about what happened is good as much as it hurts and sadens me. " he whispered pulling him into the nearby place that had these massive burgers along with home made fries as well.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:05 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((That's great news. biggrin I'm happy for you. I hope nothing goes awry.))

"I know." Matt nodded to agree with Vance's statement, "It's always better to talk about things instead of keeping it inside. I just didn't mean to upset you just now." As they went inside the establishment, Matt smiled. "I've never been to this place before. It sure smells good in here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:25 am
FaeryFae

(( Thanks there was a couple trying to get the two bedroom and I didn't have last months rent readily available so I told the couple to allow the couple the place if they checked out. smile I have another two bedroom lined up which is cheaper and has everything included as well. It has Heat/Hydro/Water/Laundry like the other ))

Vance pulled Matthew against himself brushing a kiss over his cheek lightly. "Thank you for understanding and being considerate of me Matthew. But please understand its still slightly fresh because it was six years ago today that it happened. Its the day not you asking about it so much." he admitted flushing. "I'm sorry here you are trying to help your boyfriend heal and I go and kiss you that was wrong of me " he told him then led him inside smiling and nodding to the waiter as they were seated right away.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:45 pm
Skylar Atherley

((That's good. I'm glad that things are working out well for you.))

Matthew blinked at the kiss, a slight blush coming to his cheeks. He wasn't angry or upset with Vance, but he certainly didn't expect that. "It's alright, Vance." he said with a little smile, "You got caught in the moment, I guess. I know that you didn't mean anything by it." As they sat down, Matthew picked up a menu and gave it a quick glance over. "Whoa, everything on the menu looks delicious. What would you recommend for a first-timer here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:21 pm
FaeryFae

(( Sadly the place fell through for the simple reason that disablity turned me down sad I have to file an internal review and then wait two weeks in buisness days then if they say no again I will have to go before the tribunal. I am petrified of that though even though I know that things should work out. How are things with you ? ))

Vance smiled at him laughing deeply as the waiter came up to them. "Two double decker ultra plus burgers with poutines please extra cheese and gravy on both ." he ordered grinning deeply. "You'll have left overs but its so worth it and so so so good " he told him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 pm
Skylar Atherley

((Aw...I'm sorry to hear that. I do hope things work out well. As for me, I'm doing fine, more or less.))

Matt blinked again at the order. "Yeah." he agreed with a laugh, "That does sound like a lot, but I can't wait to try it. It sounds delicious."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:22 pm
FaeryFae

(( I'm hoping that things work out but there are no guarantees. I need to think positive though about things. More or less ? Anything you want to talk about ?))

Vance chuckled "It is a lot of food yes but it tastes really good but its worth it. " he murmured smiling at him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:52 pm
Skylar Atherley

((I hope so, too. Hm...I don't really have anything interesting that I want to talk about, sorry. I've only been trying to do more reading and get back into sewing.))

"I'll take your word on that." Matt smiled, "So, what shall we talk about while we wait for the order to arrive?"  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff