Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Calling the Shot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:19 pm
Hearing her voice, Yuri looked up and blinked once. Yeah, she hadn't been joking when she said she'd come looking pretty. She looked pretty nice, even he would have to admit that. Her exclamation drew a small smirk.

"Come on. You thought I'd throw them away?"

Psh, he wasn't impractical like that. They were good clothes, and while he didn't wear them all the time, there was no sense in getting rid of something that was perfectly good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:29 pm
"After all that, maybe," she admitted honestly, a blush creeping to her cheeks. She had been pretty horrible to him... to all of them involved, really. And she hadn't even been sure he would like what she had chosen. "I'm glad you didn't though... They still look good on you."

She set aside her purse, glancing out the window a moment, at the weather, then around to the other customers. "I'd have to guess you've been in here a lot at this hour, hm?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:34 pm
"Thanks. The lady who got them for me has a good eye," he said with a continued smirk. His gaze following hers to the window for a moment, watching the rain before turning his attention back to Dove.

"I dunno about a lot..." he said dismissively, waving over one of the waitresses so that she could take their order.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm
She laughed a little, her expression sarcastic. "She'd better have a good eye. She's only been through training her entire life," she grinned.

"Often enough to know what's good?" she ventured hopefully, turning to offer the waitress a smile and an order for a small plate of some sort of appetizer-esque food, that she, of course, fully intended to pay for. Their bet had only detailed drinks, afterall.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:02 pm
"Yeah, I guess she doesn't have any excuses," Yuri said back, pretending to be serious.

"I know a few things," he admitted, listening and she ordered the appetizer and then asked for some water to start off with.

With that the waitress then left, and Yuri turned his gaze back to Dove.

"So, wanna try a real drink this time?" he said with a teasing grin. Remembering all too well the fiasco that had happened unintentionally the last time they were both here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:16 pm
His feigned seriousness was met with a bitten back smile, and she looked again, thanking the waitress after adding a water of her own and watching her walk off.

"Wasn't that the plan?" she asked, as if there was no doubt in her mind that that was why she was there in the first place. While the idea of alcohol did make her a bit nervous--and reasonably so, she thought, trying not to think of her low tolerance and what had happened last time-- inside, she trusted Yuri, as best she could trust anyone she knew here, and the circumstances were a little different this time. It did bother her a little, that she was underaged, but other people did it, and as of late, not playing by the rules had been just fine. "Don't worry. I've eaten and I'm not in immediate emotional chaos." Not like last time. She wouldn't allow that feeling again.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:23 pm
Yuri's brows immediately shot up and he gave her a bit of a dubious look. Wow he hadn't seen that coming, but really she was throwing surprises at him left and right. He needed to stop being surprised by her... surprises. Or something. Cause it sure seemed like that was what she was all about today.

"Huh.. I thought you didn't drink. Okay. Is there anything you'd like?" Granted he didn't expect her to know much about alcohol so he had no probably choosing for her if it came to that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:29 pm
She didn't seem at all surprised by his look of suspicion and surprise, and instead sighed a little. She did smile again, however, when he asked what she might like, though she looked over to the bar a little sheepishly. "Ah... to be honest, I've no idea...really," she admitted. Her grin returned, as did a teasing tone. "That hot chocolate wasn't bad, and it is raining again..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:34 pm
"Well I guess it depends on how daring you're feeling," Yuri pointed out casually. He could order her any number of things, but he didn't want to get her anything too strong that she probably couldn't handle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 pm
Her look gained a glint of something unnamable, then settled into something else entirely, coupled with a catlike smile. "I can be a lot more daring that I think you believe me to be capable of, Yuri Lowell..." She shook her head a little,her next question playful, but honest. "How daring are you willing me to be?"

Her tone kept a light and teasing air--she didn't want to push him too far, and she definitely didn't want to go overboard on him again, but the idea of a new thrill was alluring.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 pm
Yuri leaned forward a bit in intrigue both at her words and the look in her eyes. "Yeah? I say go all out. No point in being half assed."

This he had to see, and he wondered if she really had the guts to go through with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:54 pm
Her own brows lifted. Was he serious?

Even if he wasn't she accepted his challenge with grace, deciding if there was anything to regret, she'd regret it tomorrow. "Alright, you choose, whatever you think is the strongest I can handle. Brownie points if it's chocolate, cinnamon, or has pecha berries in it."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:16 pm
Yuri's expression was actually quite serious, maybe even daring as he looked at her. She had left herself wide open for that one, and he wanted to see if she could walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

"All right," he said smoothly before rising from his chair and going to the bar to get their drinks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:35 pm
She smiled and watched him, go, then looked out to the window again, shaking her head. This was a terrible idea, and she knew it. But again, it was a chance, one that she was willing to make now that nothing really mattered so much. She had already crossed that line, and while a part of her was bothered by her recklessness, she refused to listen to it. Diving in had proven to be...okay, so far. Some parts of it fantastic, others...

She wouldn't think about the others for now.

Instead, she stayed resolved, and glanced around the room again, waiting for Yuri to return with...whatever he had chosen. Half of her hardly expected him to actually bring her anything too strong, especially after what had happened last time. Not that she would know the difference in drinks until the aftermath anyway, she mused.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:39 pm
Dove wasn't going to be the only one with a few surprises up her sleeve. Thus when Yuri returned a few minutes later, he carried a pair of Long Island Iced Teas.

The glass set down in front of her, a slice of Pecha berry perched on the rim of each glass.

However he acted rather nonchalant about it, watching as the waitress also returned with the appetizer that the girl had ordered. The man watching Dove out of the corner of his eye.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff