Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:37 am
MichaelaWhite18

Looking up a bit and then down Adrian nodded gently "Yes I am okay, just have to wait here till my grandmother comes and picks me up from school"he said gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:39 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Looking up a bit and then down Adrian nodded gently "Yes I am okay, just have to wait here till my grandmother comes and picks me up from school"he said gently.

Michael touched Adrians head and smiled kindly "Well at least you not hurt all to bad." He said and did a quick peek around the room before kissing the males head.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 am
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian stayed still a bit "You could get picked on for talking to a nerd and as well trying to comfort one. Besides I will be fine really. You should get back to class"he said gently as he looked up and saw his grandmother coming as he stood up quickly and walked over to her and bowed slightly before getting slapped and told to get his things and go to the car. She made her way inside into the office and sat down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:53 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian stayed still a bit "You could get picked on for talking to a nerd and as well trying to comfort one. Besides I will be fine really. You should get back to class"he said gently as he looked up and saw his grandmother coming as he stood up quickly and walked over to her and bowed slightly before getting slapped and told to get his things and go to the car. She made her way inside into the office and sat down.

Michael watched the boy for a while and sighed.
The next day Michael waited by the gates for Adrian to show up.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 am
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian had shown up early to school so he could finish his homework that he needed to hand in. While he was doing it he heard the door open and close to the classroom and saw it was the teacher just coming in to start writing notes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:25 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian had shown up early to school so he could finish his homework that he needed to hand in. While he was doing it he heard the door open and close to the classroom and saw it was the teacher just coming in to start writing notes.

Michael walked in after the teacher "Hey there you are!" Michael said coming in and sitting next to Adrian "I was waiting for you."  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:40 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Why? Do you want to be mad fun of for talking to the school nerd? Besides I needed to finish my homework"he said gently.Looking up he finished and closed the book as he took a deep breath,  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:12 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Why? Do you want to be mad fun of for talking to the school nerd? Besides I needed to finish my homework"he said gently.Looking up he finished and closed the book as he took a deep breath,

'He's right, why am I talking to him I'v never spoke to a nerd till I met him.' He thought to himself but then pushed that question to the side till he cared. "No but I want to talk to you to get to know you better." He said then smirked "I want to know more about you and what turns you on." He said whispering.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:22 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he stiffened and curled his fingers slightly as a light blush covered his face. "What do you mean when you are saying what turns me on?"he asked calmly as he looked over to him a bit. He was confused why was he even asking this, and why he was trying to get to know him better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:29 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he stiffened and curled his fingers slightly as a light blush covered his face. "What do you mean when you are saying what turns me on?"he asked calmly as he looked over to him a bit. He was confused why was he even asking this, and why he was trying to get to know him better.

Like fetishs. Uniforms, Whips and Chains, Cosplay. That sorta thing." He said smirking "Places where people touch you..." He said smirking.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:10 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he blushed more as he felt his face start burning as well as his ears turn the same crimson color that was on his face. "I do not know much about that Michael"he said calmly as he looked over at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:11 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he blushed more as he felt his face start burning as well as his ears turn the same crimson color that was on his face. "I do not know much about that Michael"he said calmly as he looked over at him.

"Then I'l;l have to teach you." He said smiling handsomely.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:23 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he shock his head as he looked at his work as he looked it over to see if he had done everything right. 'Do you have the notes from class yesterday? I want to borrow them or at least recopy them for my own use"he said gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:06 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he shock his head as he looked at his work as he looked it over to see if he had done everything right. 'Do you have the notes from class yesterday? I want to borrow them or at least recopy them for my own use"he said gently.

"Yeah. Here." He said taking them out and handing them to him.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:29 am
MichaelaWhite18

"Thank you" he said opening the note book as he blinked and looked things over to see where he left off and to see if where he needed to start as he bite his bottom lip a bit.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff