Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:47 am
At Henrietta's apparent amusement, Jace laughed as well, watching as the Pokemon attempted it again, this time into the sand and at the bucket. The boy squealed, laughing, though, as an extra spray found his skin, and looking at the Totodile, he quickly stood and held up his arms to deflect the water. "Well, that was closer!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:46 am
"Gummy!" Henrietta 'complained' giggling, as the sand and bucket were targeted, but not quite in the way she had meant. "Yeah! He's just being silly now!"
Apparently that prompted Gummy to let lose another jet of water, this time angled so it would rain down on the two 'construction workers'; perhaps he'd taken some action of Hen's to mean 'spray us', or perhaps he'd just forgotten he was still spraying and something had caught his attention... Perhaps he'd done it for no reason at all.

"Aah! Gummy! This isn't right either!" Hen' yelled, though was still amused by her own pokémon's actions, despite getting rather soaked once more.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:08 pm
"Ah!!!" Jace laughed, ducking behind Henrietta in a fit of childish giggles as the totodile sprayed them both. When the harmless 'attack' was over, she moved again, still laughing. "Oh man, he must be awesome to travel with when it's so hot outside like it is now!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:48 am
"Hey, yeah!" Henrietta responded like it was the first time she'd ever even realised that. "It totally is! Man, I should totally get him to do that more often!"

Gummy sat 'watching' the two of them, or at least something near them. He needed a quick break, and some better instructions, before he was ready to Water Gun again.

"You're getting a fire type though, for your starter, right? Charmanders must be so awesome for stuff like campfires and warm bed times!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:52 pm
Jace nodded enthusiastically, his expression bright. "Oh, yeah! Plus light an stuff at night, since they've got fire on their tails, too!" he added, wishing more an more he had his Pokemon already. Not that he had even been told he would have one, ever, but childish hopes had his mind set.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:03 pm
"Oh right, yeah!" Henrietta had apparently forgotten that and looked impressed, and delighted, to be reminded. "Man, that's totally useful!"

Jace seemed very sure of getting a pokémon one day, and quite set on the one he'd get so Henrietta- driven often by the idea of 'I can do that'- saw no reason to doubt it really.

"Oh man! And they can help you cook too! Hot food!" She grinned; she knew Gummy wouldn't mind- she often told everyone, and him, just how awesome he was, and she was sure the Totodile would never begrudge her finding things awesome about other types- he shared her with Winglet already, after all.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:19 pm
Jace beamed. The possibilities and opportunities were endless, and it made him all the more excited to finally get that Pokemon.

"I guess I'll have to learn how to cook, if I'm gonna travel. If my mom will let me," he added, still giggling a bit. He looked to the Totodile, and tipped his head. "Water types are super useful though! Water is important..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:15 pm
"Super important!" She nodded enthusiastically. "Gummy's always helping out with all kindsa stuff! Like now!" She grinned, knowing, probably, that it wasn't quite the sort of thing meant, but pointing out the dampened sand anyway.
"And all kinds of types are useful too! Winglet's gonna be big enough for me to fly on one day!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:16 pm
Jace nodded, then looked as though he had remembered something, and quickly knelt down into the sand again to dig into the dampened sand and move it toward the pile at the middle. "I forgot... we don't want it to dry up, right?" he explained, not wanting to be rude or lose the opportunity to build.

"Yeah, all types are important... They're all strong against some stuff, and weak against others. Most of them, anyway. And I bet they're all good for stuff even when they're not fighting, like the stuff we were talking about..."

Something she said next, though, caught his attention again, and he looked back to her. "Winglet? What's a winglet?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:13 am
"OH RIGHT!" Henrietta was reminded when Jace said, and nodded in agreement, kneeling down to join in once more, still excited to be building something.
She nodded along in agreement, smirking slightly as she thought about the types she'd seen with other people, and the types that she'd battled against.
There were so many different examples already that she wanted to mention and talk about, but Jace settled the thought when he mentioned Winglet.
"Oh Winglet's awesome! She's my Zubat! She really doesn't like hot sun though, so she's in here," She tapped the Quick Ball "but I'll totally let her out if it cools down or when we find some shade!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:29 pm
Jace continued to like up sand, giving Hen a bright approving look when she joined him again. His hand stilled and his eyes widened as she spoke of her zubat. "Whoa, you have two?! I bet she's awesome! Did you catch her by yourself?" She had tapped a quick ball. Surely that meant the girl trainer had experience in catching Pokemon!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:58 pm
Henrietta continued pushing the sand into place and nodded brightly.
"Yeah, I do! And she's totally awesome!" She paused then, and remembered how she had caught the little bat.
"Oh man! I did but I didn't! She was the first pokémon I ever caught," As though that wasn't obvious with the Quick Ball, so far, being the only occupied pokéball she had on her "but I caught her inside these caves in Sagestone, and this really cool guide called Ray took me in to where the Zubats lived! I had to call out and see if any of them wanted to challenge me, and maybe come with me, and then Winglet came down! It was really awesome!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:51 pm
Jace listened with rapt attention, and nodded, his hands pausing in the sand yet again. "Wow, that's awesome! So did you fight her?" he asked, a bit confused with her wording. 'Come with her'? Did that mean they hadn't battled? She did say challenged too, though...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:12 pm
"Yeah! Oh, man, it's totally awesome!" Henrietta explained, enthusiastic to retell 'one of her greatest triumphs'. "Basically, Ray told me about them, and how she has this Zubat called Impact and he's really cool, but he just follows her about without even having a pokéball or anything! But anyway! We went into the cave, and I stood in the middle and I called out a challenge to them! Then Winglet came down and Gummy and I totally beat her and proved we were awesome enough for her to come with us!" She tapped her Quick Ball again "And now she travels in here with us!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:24 pm
The boy looked again to Gummy, then offered Henrietta a thumbs up. "That sounds awesome!" he told her, genuinely impressed by the quick story. "I can't wait to catch pokemon... I'm gonna have the best team in the world!" he declared, before suddenly remembering something. "Well, and you, too. And, like, the Champions and stuff."

He looked again to the Quick ball as she tapped it. "D'you think it's comfy in there?" he asked, somewhat out of the blue.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff