Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Party Tent: The Masquerade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie blinked and shrugged as he asked for her affirmation on how family worked. "I dunno... Elli and Ver rarely fight, Michelle's creepily over protective to all of her sisters, and I have no siblings.... so maybe?" She smiled slightly at him. She really didn't know. Maybe her family was just the off one. Honestly she wouldn't be surprised if it was. Michelle was apart of the family after all and her parents had been murdered. So another thing being off about them would hardly come as any surprise anymore. She was so lost in her thoughts that she hardly noticed any of what was going on in the tent. Had she been paying attention she might have noticed her younger cousins' arrival at the dance, and Michelle looking about ready to bite someone's head off. Of course she didn't though.

She was only drawn out of her own mind when Dominic spoke again. She glanced at him and rolled her eyes at his cockiness. If she wasn't head over heels for him and didn't agree with him totally on his level of attractiveness, she would have thwacked him for it. But she was and she did, and to be perfectly honest, she kinda liked how cocky he could get at times. She sighed happily and leaned against him slightly as his lips brushed against her hair. "Hmmm...." She smiled up at him as he complimented her. He was always so sweet to her. Always. She gently took his hand. "I'd love to dance." She said quietly, smiling brightly up at him. She wasn't actually sure if she knew how to dance.... but she figured she'd try her best and with her fast vampire reflexes she figured she could probably at least avoid stepping on his toes or knocking them over. That was the best she could promise though. She had no idea how to actually dance formally or anything. When she was listening to music she mostly just jumped around and had fun. She glanced at Dominic.  

"You know.... I don't actually know how to dance....." She said with a small nervous laugh. She figured he should probably know seeing as he would be dancing with her. "Sooo... if I fail terribly... you're not allowed to laugh at me." She said, smiling jokingly up at him. She didn't actually ever laugh at her in a spiteful way. He was never spiteful or mean towards her... even when he was mad at her. Technically she wasn't actually sure he had ever been mad at her though. Even that time in the dungeons with Virgil, he hadn't seemed mad at her specifically. Mad at Virgil definitely, mad at the situation probably... but not really mad at her.....maybe?

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:58 pm
User Image

Amanda stood near the edge of the tent, alone. Eretria had yet to show up, so the blonde was stuck without anyone to talk to. Of course, talking wasn't her strong point, and neither was dressing up or acting all girly. A man dressed in a cowboy hat approached the Slytherin and asked for a dance before bowing to her. "Erm, no, that's quite alright," she answered, pursing her lips awkwardly. Dancing wasn't her strong point either. Hoping the man would leave, Amanda didn't say anything else to him, and instead looked towards the entrance. Hopefully Eretria would get there soon before any other person asked her to dance. That was one of the two reasons she didn't want to go to the masquerade in the first place. The other was the dressing up part.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

When his twin didn't answer him, Chalmes frowned and looked over to Chris. The vampire had his eyes trained on a girl that had been approached by a guy in a white suit. He frowned as well, and then notice her companion had drawn a wand on the guy. Okay, someone had to step in before anyone got hexed.

Ignoring his brother's hissed, "What are you doing," he strode forward, his arms crossing as he got near. He eyed the group, trying to decide who he should deck first. "Oi, anything going on here? I don't need to step in here, do I? Cause if I do, I'm probably gonna have to break some faces." He glared from one person to the next, daring them to try it. He didn't care if he didn't have magic. He'd just make sure that everyone present knew he wouldn't take anything from wizards.

-------------------------
State: Annoyed
OOC: ...
-------------------------

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Halfblood Fourth Year Single

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
                                                          Cause I
                                                          want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius smiled as he saw her reaction, she looked so cute when her face was red. He nearly laughed when she huffed and crossed her arms like a kid.

When she said she may find someone else to dance he tensed up and grabber her arm."No, I'll dance."He took a moment to relies she was joking and he relaxed, letting go of her arm."Sorry, I mean would you care to dance, milady"

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
                                                          This isn't what I
                                                          wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

After confirming it had been Elli behind the golden mask, a smirk crawled on his face in response to what she said. "I was here for.." He paused to look at his watch, then continued. "..the past fifteen minutes, believe it or not," he stated with a grin. His eyes only darted to his watch for a moment before flicking back to the redhead in front of him. Beautiful, was the only word which bounced around in his head over and over again. For all the time he's known Elli, he hadn't ever seen her so dressed up. All in one moment, Elli's arms flew up around Cam's neck, and he hugged her back, being careful not to crumple the golden dress. When the girl kissed him softly, he quickly turned his face to kiss her cheek back. "No," he said quickly, obviously lying. Knowing Elli knew he did indeed have trouble finding her, he let out a small laugh. Cameron's eyes lit up when Elli twirled around in her dress. The girl was absolutely beautiful, and he could not take his eyes off her even if her hair and make up was the same as always. "Hell yeah," he answered with another laugh. Honestly, anything Elli decided to do with her hair and face was perfectly fine with him. The girl always looked good, but now she was in fancy clothing as well. The boy reached for his girlfriend's hand and pulled her towards him lightly while saying, "Let's dance."

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking like a dark Fairy Tale at the Masquerade Ball.space
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle, the Masked Man and... Chris? Maybe?spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tumultuousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooh, this is so exciting! It's like out of a Fairy Tale!' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide sputtered a bit when she was asked to dance by the same masked man who'd insulted her the previous school year. Perhaps, she thought, he didn't recognize her as the same young lady he'd caused to snap and go off on him in the halls of Hogwarts, but she had a fair bit of trouble believing that he'd didn't know exactly who she was. He struck her as the sort of person who hid behind that mask, whose clear vision of the world was the exact contrast of the obstruction he put in people's way of himself. For every fact he covered up about himself, he discovered another about the people around him. Her eyes narrowed, disbelief ringing in her head. He couldn't be serious; he couldn't think that she'd dance with him!

She was just building the steam to tell him exactly what he could do with her, which was absolutely nothing, and to point out how very disturbing she found the implication that anything ungentlemanly would happen off the floor, when Michelle stepped in. She smiled a bit as she stood behind her friend. Honestly, sometimes she wished she could marry that girl. Or, rather, would want to. Since it wasn't an issue of ability so much as desire. The thought would have made her laugh if not for the situation that had prompted it; she watched Michelle pull her wand, and placed a hand on the Slytherin's shoulder.
                                                          "Don't hex him! We'll get kicked out!" Ada didn't know why that was the reason she presented, since there were several others bouncing around, including that the man, whoever he was, wasn't worth her getting into whatever trouble for A) attacking another person with malicious intent and B) performing underage magic. She didn't even want to think about what would happen to the girl then...

Before she could try to pull Michelle away from the man, another had stepped in, a dark figure approaching them, threatening to step in and break faces if it proved necessary. She would have giggled if not for the fact that the situation was escalating to be sort of serious. And also that the voice sounded... familiar. She looked over him, her eyes curious, peeking around Michelle with wide eyes. Same build. Similar hair, coloring. She couldn't be sure; after all, she'd only met the guy once. But... she was almost certain that it was Chris... but he'd mentioned a twin, she realized, and what if that was him? Ooooh, this sucked. Not only had the guy appeared at a terribly awkward moment, but it might not be the guy she thought it was and if it wasn't him that could be really, seriously awkward. So, when her voice finally came out, it was a nervous tremble.
                                                          "Uuum... no, not at all. I mean, he was just about to leave. Because I'm not dancing with him." She shot White Fox a look then, her eyes flashing. If Chris... or his twin, she thought, gritting her teeth, had to 'break some faces,' she'd be worried. After all, there was only one that really needed to be broken, and he'd used the plural, and Michelle was the other party on the offensive. Ada would come out unscathed, she was sure, since Michelle would never let her get hurt. But she didn't want anyone else to get hurt, either... except maybe the masked man. She looked the dark man over, trying desperately to determine if it was Chris or the brother. She was pretty sure that, on the list of things that annoyed twins, getting mistaken for the other was pretty high up. And she liked Chris. And he'd written her, saying he couldn't stop thinking about her. She'd hate to screw that up by mixing them up. On the one hand, if it was Chris, he was totally her knight in shining armor, even if he didn't know it was her. On the other hand, if it was just a really, really weird coincidence and it was his brother... she bit her lip. Awkward. Of course, that was par for the course with her, so why should she expect anything else?

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

Mood : Nervous, Idiotic
                                          Thinking : Kill me now!
                                          Doing : C-conversing....?
                                          Where : Masquerade Tent
                                          With : Masked girl and everybody else

Xavier huffed, a happy smile on his face. Good thing he has someone to talk to, you know. It’s way less boring, and hey, the girl in front of him is a sweet one, and appealing. Wait, did he thought that she was appealing? A soft blush crept on his cheeks, wondering if the mask could cover it all. “ Maybe keeping your identity secret is one of the fun parts in a masquerade, don’t you think? “ He asked, glancing between the crowd beside him and the girl’s mask. Now he’s getting more curious on who the girl was, her identity ringing inside his head. He took his mind off of her identity for the meanwhile, planning to ask her later….after the party. Blue eyes scanned the area, searching for his father. A couple of seconds later, he found him, standing all alone in the corner. He couldn’t help but laugh, and absentmindedly said, “ Heh, Da is still alone. At least I got myself a date.......

“ Eh? “

He blinked, blue eyes clashing with violet as he stared at her. Did he just say that she was his date?! That was….RUDE! Argh. The chaser clenched his fist as he bit his lip, punching himself mentally as he just made himself look like an overly assuming f****t. “ I— I just— I’m so sorry, “ he apologized, closing his eyes as he was afraid to know what her reaction is. He simply pulled his hat on his face, covering it fully.

He didn’t even know that his face was already blushing furiously.

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Let me make him look bad >:3

”Miss GryffindorK”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image

God ßłεss υs everyone. We're a ßяøкεη ρεøρℓε living under ℓøα∂ε∂ ℊυη.

And it can't be øυтƒøυℊ♄т, it can't be øυт∂øηε, it can't be øυтmαт¢♄ε∂, it can't be øυтяυη.

Jayden walked into the masquerade, knowing that he wasn't all too good at anything here. Soon enough, he found his older brother, probably looking for Belle. "William! What's wrong, almost as if you are looking for something, or someone? I wonder who," he said to him, laughing a bit.

"Shut up Jayden, you know who I'm looking for," his brother said aloud, but his voice was not marked in hostility. His brother was looking for Belle most likely.

"Then I shall help you look for her," he said to his brother. "I'll go this way, you go that way." With a solemn nod, William walked in one direction, opposite of which Jayden had. And off he was going to look for Belle.
                                                God sα√ε υs everyone. Will we ßυяη inside the ƒiяεs of a thousand sυηs?

For the sins of our ♄αη∂s, the sins of our тøηℊυεs, the sins of our ƒαт♄εяs, the sins of our ƴøυηℊ.

And when I ¢ℓøsε mƴ εƴεs tonight, to sƴmρ♄øηiεs of blinding ℓiℊ♄т.
                                                Like mεmøяiεs in cold ∂ε¢αƴ, transmissions ε¢♄øiηℊ away.
                                                Far from the ωøяℓ∂ of you and I, where ø¢εαηs bleed into the sкƴ.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image

The look the little badger gave him was enough to confirm that she remembered him from before. It seemed she was a popular individual with so many people coming to stand by her in a time of need. Time of need? Honestly he was just looking to dance with the young lady after not do anything that would be considered rude or wrong...this time. He was looking to heal possible wounds created upon their first meeting but it appeared today was just not his day. The little fiery snake had stepped up first show casing her want to set things or people ablaze if needed.

The next to arrive was someone the White Fox found to be most peculiar, not in his appearance but in his simple presence. The young man talking about breaking faces was not magically inclined from what he could recall in his dossier about the man. The threat of physical action over magical like the fire serpent just further pushed that point home, but that would mean he likely came with someone or came to meet someone important enough to be seen. Whatever the case he would figure it out later but for now he had to calm the current situation in front of him.

"Such aggression over a dance request, a simple no would have done just fine. I was just looking to see if you remembered me and if so maybe make up for bad first impressions. It's ok little fireball there is no need to make such a claim...besides," A pop and the White Fox had vanished from his current spot and appeared just behind Michelle, "I have no need to be set afire today, I only do that on holidays. As for you my good sir, I have to applaud the gallantry even if it is a tad brutish. I apologies if I brought a disturbance to your party enjoyment, fun is all I was looking to have but I see I am just being marked as the bad guy here. I get the picture...I can tell when I'm not wanted," He brought a finger up to one of the black slits for eyes and wiped away an imaginary tear, "Or maybe you are the one that truly wishes to dance," The White Fox moved just a step and looked at Michelle but her unwavering look told him he was mistaken there, "or maybe not..." a heavy sigh escaped his mask and he shrunk his shoulders in defeat, "I'll just go wonder off somewhere else then I guess...maybe I can find some people who enjoy humor over combat during a party."

Still with slumped shoulders he vanished once again and a pop could be heard somewhere in the distance as he apparated out of view from the group. He had appeared towards the back of the tent to not surprise anyone but could clearly see someone he wished to observe, if not speak to. The young man who looked identical in many ways to the one who had just wished to bring harm to his face. He had not really planed on the idea of needing to separate the two but he wouldn't argue with sudden events working in his favor. Still he relaxed and crossed his arms deciding on how best to approach the young man. He had a few choices in his personality styles to try on the boy but he would likely get one shot at it. Being his usual annoying self would not work here...or would it? He didn't need a lot of information really, but he didn't want to mess with another person's good time...honestly he really did just want to dance. His mind raced for possible ideas.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:16 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Annabelle Emery Rich
Owner of Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

”Looking for someone?” Belle could barely suppress her giggles as she stole up behind Devin and wrapped her arms around his neck, just barely able to lift herself on the toes of her heels to place a soft kiss on his cheek. He almost seemed so lost. She’d seen him arrive not too long ago, but she managed to stay in the shadows and watch from afar. He was right, in certain aspects, she did usually prefer to keep an eye on things—for sheer curiosities sake, really. (Or maybe not.)

Either way, this wasn’t going to be one of those days. She was dressed simply, far less ostentatious than the masquerade ball several years prior. Her blonde hair fell in soft loose curls to frame the golden mask she wore. ”I was wondering if you were going to show, I guess I just got here early.” She giggled, flashing a playful wink up at him.

Fashionably: Golden
Troubles: Patience

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:36 am
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He laughed softly under his breath, he should have figured she wouldn’t understand. After all, everyone in her family were pretty much girls. Hm, he wondered if the McHalen line would end with them, Grace, Ver, Elli, and Michelle. Well, maybe not, he couldn’t exactly picture anyone being able to sweep Michelle off her feet. Ha! Not unless it was during a duel and she launched herself head first to rip out someone’s throat…. He blinked. Really, he needed to stop letting his active imagination run with scissors.
”Don’t worry, Gracie, it’s not hard.” He lied so simply, it would have been impossible to tell the difference.

It wasn’t like it was an important lie though, just a teenie tiny little white lie. Those never get so bad, right? And anyway, it wasn’t like he thought she’d have any trouble with it. If she didn’t before, she had to have some form of balance and grace, right? Right?
”Besides, I would never laugh at you.” Out of respect for her, or fear of her, not even he was really sure which it was. ”Just, give me your hands, and, follow me.” He smirked. He couldn’t deny it, there was something carnally pleasing about being able to teach her something, being able to actually help.

How many chances will he honestly ever get in the future?

Tch. None, that’s how many.

He decided not to dwell, though. It probably wouldn’t have been a good idea. Instead, he’d slipped his fingers around each of her hands and led her out onto the dance floor where others already began to twirl. Positioning her hands around his neck, his dominant fingers gently seized her waist and began to lead. Slowly, at first, he match the steady beat of the tempo as he guided her in the same small four steps that every beginner should learn.
”See, not so bad, huh?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Masquerade Tent
Sundown
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

User Image

”XxXDevil-Chan”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie watched him skeptically as he said it wasn't hard. She highly doubted that dancing was easy seeing as she had watched one to many times as her father tried to dance with her mother and flail over his own feet. She had watched him step on her toes and knock her or other things over before finally giving up and just settling down on the couch.

She sighed but gave him a small smile as he promised not to laugh at her and took her hands. Following him silently, dodging a few twirling couples as they went. They all looked so graceful, while she was expecting her and Dominic to look more like what she had watched with her parents. She gulped silently and raised her eyes to Dominic's face as he lifted her hands to his neck. The next moment he had his hands on her waist and they were actually dancing. SHe blinked and gave him a wavering smile.

"I guess it's not that bad....." She whispered breathlessly, her smile growing slightly more confident. She hadn't stepped on him or anything yet... so that was good.. and she hadn't even been looking at their feet! She chewed on her lip and hummed softly to the music. It wasn't bad at all.... but she didn't think she could ever think anything with Dominic was bad.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke walked into the ball, looking decidedly uncomfortable as he looked around. Okay, so his family had money, bu seriously, they didn't throw balls and such. He spied his brother talking with some girl and he rolled his eyes. Now that was annoying. Seriously, Magni had better things to do, right? He went over to the side of the tent, wondering if he could cause a bit of trouble in the tent. It would certainly liven things up here. Yawning, he decided to wait and see if Steffi would show. He wasn't certain, but honestly, the ball would be a lot better then just people talking and dancing.

User Image
State: Bored

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria walked into the ball and looked around. Well, honestly she couldn't see anyone she recognized, not right off the bat. The only exception was probably Amanda, but that was because she helped her friend choose her outfit. The very same friend who was talking to some guy. She blinked. Not unexpected, especially since Leo just vanished from the face of the planet. However, it wasn't until she heard the guy's voice that she got annoyed. Oh, hell no. She stormed over, annoyed and angry. "Hey, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but maybe we could get something to snack on?" She ignored the idiot talking to Amanda, if only because he had annoyed her twice in one day. Honestly, he had better stop stalking her and the people she knew. Otherwise, she was going to ignore the underage magic restriction and hex him where he stood.

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed
----------------------------------

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer