Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] It's My Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:13 pm
She matched his sidelong glance with a serious nod, "Bread."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:16 pm
His arms were suddenly over his head. "Bread!" He turned towards the table, untwisting the tie securing the bag shut, and removed the rolls one at a time to throw into the still-open ceiling of the fort basketball-style. Upon emptying the bag, he turned to Seraphine with a sober expression. "I have no idea what I'm doing."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:19 pm
With an ever raising eyebrow, she watched as the rolls were unceremoniously tossed into the fort, and a small smile flashed briefly before she shook her head, "I have no idea what you're doing either." Even though she had no idea, it was still kinda funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:22 pm
"WELP." He crossed his arms again. "Guess the fort's provisions are fully stocked. Still need to get those windows installed, though." He grabbed another beer, twisted off the lid, and raised it to his lips, inspecting his work thus far. "Cory oughta be thanking me for this incredible addition I've installed free of charge," he decided.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:32 pm
At his mention of windows, Sera again raised the bottle to her lips. Oh yes, they did need those windows installed. She nodded her agreement with his comment, similarly inspecting the fortress. "Very fine craftsmanship," she said with a nod. "Alright, you said you'd ********' deliver, and you have ********' delivered." And even stocked it with bread - that was a bonus. She wasn't sure what kind of bonus, given that she wasn't hungry, but it was still a bonus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:56 pm
He raised a fist and lowered it in a victory pose. "I christen thee Fort Inebriation," he declared, raising his beer in salute. He then took a seat on the table - for he had reappropriated all of the chairs - and inclined his head towards Sera. "Sooo how's it goin'. Come here often?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:00 pm
A small snort of amusement escaped her, and when he sat she moved over to sit next to him on the table. She shook her head lightly at his question. "Nope, first time at Fort Inebriation, actually." Another sip, and she lightly tilted her head towards him, "You?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:29 pm
"You know it's funny," a pause for dramatics - and to take another swig of his beer, "but this is also my first time, even though I've been here before. It's almost as though ye olde Fort Inebriation has never stood in this place before…" He narrowed his eyes conspiratorily.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:33 pm
"Hmm," she hummed lightly as she took another sip, then glanced over at him, "Maybe that's because... It's stood in another place before?" He had suggested a box fortress and had built one with surprising speed and efficiency - at least she thought so - so it stood to reason that it wasn't the first time he'd build one before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:12 pm
"It is a distinct possibility," he replied, nodding sagely. "Yes, I do believe I've witnessed Fort Inebriation's glorious form standing upon more foreign soils. I think that was after I graduated high school." That had indeed been quite a party.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:28 pm
For some reason, she wasn't the least bit surprised that Fort Inebriation had been constructed before. Hell, for all she knew, it'd probably been made a dozen times or so. "I've never really built forts before," she admitted, then paused to finish off her bottle and add it to the first behind her while Mordecai passed her a third. "I never really had friends over to build 'em with, and whenever I get drunk it's at clubs or something."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:41 pm
"Huh." It was a short sound indicating a strange sort of incredulous fascination. "Not even when you were a kid?" Everyone built forts, and it was just common knowledge that the older you were when you built them, the more awesome they were. "It's really a shame Will and Ash couldn't come," he lamented randomly.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:44 pm
The sound drew her attention and she glanced at him with a raised brow, then shook her head in a silent response; no, not even as a child. She'd had other priorities than building forts. "Why's that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 pm
"They're really cool - I mean, if you can get past the fact that Will's a tool and Ash is a muffin. Said with all endearment." He lifted his beer to his lips again. "Just seems like you guys would get along pretty well. We'll have to try again some day when they're not so dead set on being massive a** waffles."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:51 pm
She couldn't help the small snort of amusement at his word choice. "I hope you don't mean they're actually, literally a tool and a muffin," she said, "because then I'm gonna have to seriously question your choice in friends." A pause, during which she raised her beer to drink from again, then, "They sound like fun though."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff