Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:27 pm
iMusicLovah
IVE GOT IT -mini self happiness dance.-

I'm a special type of witch/warlock called a puppeteer. That's the deception and shadow controlling.

BAM

_does a little dance~_

Damnnnnnn~ girl... Just blew my mind. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:28 pm
Eeimae
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

xD well....Nana's voice puts people to sleep. That's why she as the art of deception. After awhile, people become immune to it. But the first time is a really kick to the chest. IF you want me to change that I can ^^''

Nah that's alright.. Say, Nana would come in quite useful for Raiden if his serpent side ever got out of control. xD She put him right to sleep.

xD alright well like I said before. It lulls people to sleep the first couple of times, and then it slowly diminishes. It also depends on how susceptible people are to it. Like some all mighty powerful warlock person could swoop in and be like 'nu-uh bish' and be completely immune. So yeah xD

Lmao! I'm shocked no one has submitted a witch or warlock yet though... I was honestly expecting that one. xD

I'm really surprised no one has submitted a vampire yet. I might do it. I might make a vampire dude. Watch out werewolves or other creatures. xD I'm really considering it.

That'd be cool! Jason would have someone else to watch. He's a werewolf. xD  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:30 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
Eeimae

Can't wait to see. ^-^ haha working on my post right now in reply to Ash.

Yay~ Which reminds me. . Does anyone have requests for groups. I'm thinking of three to four per group. Or do you guys just want it to be random?

-shrug- I mean, maybe what we could do is have an even number of boys and girls per group or at least one girl and one boy per group. But its up to you, author-nim ^^

Well, I'm going to make sure the groups aren't full of one gender of coarse. That'd be dumb. :3

Hahah yeah. I mean. Also including a lot of powers. Like one demon/angel or warlock/witch (am I the only witch...I suppose I'm more of an assasin), and like one half bread/ purebread.

Yeah. That's actually a good idea! Like have the groups put together have opposite species that wouldn't normally get along. Survival would force them to work together though. Going rouge will get someone killed..... o-o  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:34 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
IVE GOT IT -mini self happiness dance.-

I'm a special type of witch/warlock called a puppeteer. That's the deception and shadow controlling.

BAM

_does a little dance~_

Damnnnnnn~ girl... Just blew my mind. xD

Why thankya ;D And hey, if you need me to make a vampy, I'm sure I can manage two characters. But I'll ask around to see if anyone else want's to join ^^  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eeimae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:37 pm
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

xD well....Nana's voice puts people to sleep. That's why she as the art of deception. After awhile, people become immune to it. But the first time is a really kick to the chest. IF you want me to change that I can ^^''

Nah that's alright.. Say, Nana would come in quite useful for Raiden if his serpent side ever got out of control. xD She put him right to sleep.

xD alright well like I said before. It lulls people to sleep the first couple of times, and then it slowly diminishes. It also depends on how susceptible people are to it. Like some all mighty powerful warlock person could swoop in and be like 'nu-uh bish' and be completely immune. So yeah xD

Lmao! I'm shocked no one has submitted a witch or warlock yet though... I was honestly expecting that one. xD

I'm really surprised no one has submitted a vampire yet. I might do it. I might make a vampire dude. Watch out werewolves or other creatures. xD I'm really considering it.

My vampire guy would be a total smart-a** or something along those lines. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:39 pm
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

I'll make a vampire guy in a bit and send him in later. :3  

Eeimae

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:41 pm
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

-flail flail flail- give me somone else too >_< Nana want's a posting buddy! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:44 pm
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

I'll send him your way. Is Nana still in the forest?  

Eeimae

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:46 pm
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

I'll send him your way. Is Nana still in the forest?

xD I mean you can if you want to I ment another character to create ^///^ but yeah she still is in the forest ^/////^''  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm
LilRinn
Hun, question for you. Is Raiden still a serpant, or did her turn back into a man? xD

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:09 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
Hun, question for you. Is Raiden still a serpant, or did her turn back into a man? xD

He shifted back into his normal form when he hit the ground. lol. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:14 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

arrasou ^^  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:15 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

arrasou ^^

Hmmmm? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:17 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

arrasou ^^

Hmmmm? xD

.....XD IM SORRY. I've been in Korean mode since like...a long time ago cause I write fanfiction too. Arrasou means 'ok I understand.' xDD aahh sorrry >P<  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:22 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

arrasou ^^

Hmmmm? xD

.....XD IM SORRY. I've been in Korean mode since like...a long time ago cause I write fanfiction too. Arrasou means 'ok I understand.' xDD aahh sorrry >P<

OH well, it's okay. You learn something new everyday. ^^ I like how your character does that too. She's adorable. ^^  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff