Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:19 am
<> The Snivy replied, calmly, after giving a soft, accepting, nod that the Eevee was replying as he thought she might.
He watched as Lin hurried to pull out a chair for Dove, and sighed slightly; the boy was trying far too hard and, to add even more embarrassment, he'd completely usurped the etiquette of staff-guided seating.

"Madame!" He faux-greeted, as pulled out the chair, and then gestured, with a flourish, as Dove sat... but his 'romantic charm' was nearly completely spoiled, as his face split, for a moment, into a happy grin as Tobi peeped at him.
That wouldn't do; he forced the grin back into his 'charming smile', from what he thought had been a 'goofy grin'.

As Lin walked around to sit in his own chair, a waiter was already approaching; self seating wasn't exactly 'the done thing' and he wasn't entirely sure if he should be feeling insulted or not. Certainly, a greeter hadn't been standing to approach them first, but most customers politely waited- sure sometimes they didn't, but it was still rare enough that this was the first the waiter had encountered it.
He frowned at the couple of a few seconds before shaking his head and approaching.
"Welcome to Caterpie's Choice; may I serve you and offer you a menu? Our drinks board," He gestured back to a chalkboard "lists beverages and prices though we also have a wine list..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:24 pm
Lovey nodded, then followed after her trainer once more. <> she asked, her eyes widened as she blinked. How odd... to pretend to be employed someplace.

Dove was quick enough to catch Lin's true smile as Tobi 'giggled' up at him, then continued to do so, even as the smile changed back into the smooth one he had held for the full while she had known him. She shook her head fondly, and continued to hold the Togepi in her lap, even as it wiggle-danced at the young man's apparent amusement.

While the girl seemed a bit preoccupied with the interior of the unfamiliar restaurant, Lovey happened to catch sight of the waiter's frown at the two, and paused, unsure, though she took up her post at the girl's feet for the time being. <> she asked the Snivey, knowing fully well that her mistress would have no idea about the etiquette of such a place. They had, after all, never been to this particular eatery...

As the waiter approached, Dove flashed one of her best smiles, then nodded gracefully. "I'll have tea, with pecha berries, if you have it," she requested, sounding sure and practiced, not even bothering to check the prices, though her countenance remained polite.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:23 am
There was some amusement in the Snivy's reply.
<> Jeeves sought the correct word <<.. interesting quirks. Ah.>> Yes, the slight faux pas. Well, Lin had never been very good at that stuff, but Jeeves had never really tried to explain or excuse it properly before.
<>

The waiter gave a slow nod; they had it, then looked at Lin. There was some passing familiarity in his look, but he couldn't quite place the boy.
"I'll have the same! Thanks." Lin grinned, as the waiter deposited the menus on the table.
"Very well. I shall return shortly with your drinks and to take your orders." A stiff nod, and the waiter was gone.

"So! What doth my Lady think?" Lin was still beaming; it was so weird to be here as a real customer, and accompanied at that. He wasn't even bothering to check what was on his menu- he already had some idea of what he wanted to eat. "Is the place good enough?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:46 pm
For a moment, the eevee seemed startled, looking up to her girl a moment, then quickly shaking her head and fluffing her ruff. <> A gentle smile, and a small nod. <> Another worried look passed over the little pokemon's features, and she again watched the waiter a moment. Oh dear... She was sure Dove hadn't even thought of it. The girl certainly was one able to let herself get caught up in the moment...

Dove, meanwhile, nodded pleasantly to the waiter as he confirmed their drink orders, and accepted her menu with a poised grace-- she was definitely used to this treatment, though she did question the longer look he gave to her companion...but only for a moment. With a thank you to the waiter as he departed, she quickly turned her attention back over to Lin, careful to keep Tobi balanced carefully in her lap as it seemed fascinated by him.

With a bright smile, she looked over the menu, just barely glancing at the prices and paying them little mind. She was hungry and at this point didn't truly mind. "It's beautiful up here, and everything on this menu sounds delicious..." She stroked the Togepi's side with her thumb as she held it, still peering over the choices before her. "Do you have any recommendations? I feel as though I haven't eaten all day..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:21 pm
<> The Snivy agreed, taking a glance at the human pair, and then turning his gaze from them, back toward the Eevee, with a somewhat searching look- as though he was trying to read something in her reply or expression.
<>

"The view as the sky grows darker just becomes more special, though I have to admit, I don't feel as though there is anything that can beat a tree-top sunset... excluding yourself, of course!"
He blinked, as he was asked for a recommendation, though seemed pleased to be asked.
"Well, I would suggest whatever you would like, however I will heavily vouch for the Nut Risotto that I plan on eating today, that was the best dish I st- er, strongly remember eating here before!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff