Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Least Favorite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexholder Rachel

King Strawberry

11,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:05 am
Nougami Tork
Dexholder Rachel
Nougami Tork
Dexholder Rachel
Nougami Tork
soken
without a question school days. If friends were not around when i watched it, i might have committed suicide.

I don't see anything really that bad about school days

It's based on a smutty VN, that is well known for bad characters. And really bad ends.
If you walked away from it hatting everyone and slightly weirded out by it's conclusion then the series did it's job. How can something be bad if it succeeded to do the thing it set out to?

Just because it succeeded in the thing it was meant to do didn't mean it wasn't a bad series overall. Shallow characters, hardly any character development, not the best voice acting and let's face it, the main character overall was just a terrible idea to begin with.

It was an ecchi anime and honestly the plot could have gone over great despite it's horrible amounts of flaws. It could have had development on the main character, it could have had more on the secondary characters but no, it didn't. It was just sex and violence and high school drama that was out of control. It generally was just not a great series overall. Yeah, it did it's job by screwing people over in the head but that doesn't excuse it from being a shallow anime with a plot that just continues to be the same thing every episode for the most part.
It's almost like you and this other kid didn't pay any actual attention to the last two episodes when the main character realizes how bad he's messed everything up.

Also you two keep say it had no character development, when tha is incorrect. And is simply a weird personal bias.
Jesus.
The series in all honesty was fine, as I said, it's an adaptation of an eroge, and all in all it's a good adaptation that delivers a very good and true message. Don't be a douche.

As long as I have you here, let me just say.
>Ecchi
>Plot
Holy cow, that is the dumbest thing I've seen on this website. If you're watching shows for plot, and you are expecting ecchi to give it to you, you're clearly a fool. Sure, once in a while the genre has a gem. But that's few and far between.
Also, might I point out that you "Disliking" an anime does not mean that you get to lump it in as the "Worst" anime. There is a very large difference, between the two words.
>I don't like zombies.
Yup.
Done.
I mean seriously?
Why are you watching a zombie anime in the first place? Once again you're own personal taste is interfering with how bad the show actually is.

Do you kiddos in this guild use logic, or is everyone like you two?

Wow, aren't you just the rudest person in the world.

Look, yeah, the last two episodes finally have some character development of, "Oh yeah, guess I ******** up, lol," so he runs back to the other girl. Okay, great, he finally got a conscious. He finally had some realization that he's been a terrible person and t took him, what, every episode up till that to realize it? Wow, great job.

"Don't be a douche"

Yes, that's a wonderful message that took a long time to come to when it's an obvious concept from the get-go. A thousand anime's show you that message, this one just happens to go about it in a very distasteful way that some people don't like which, might I add, might be why said person above didn't like it. It was their opinion that it was their least favorite. Not everyone's going to like it, not everyone is going to understand that it's got a message after going through a twisted scenario. After watching it, it's a mind ******** that makes you honestly hate humanity for awhile, at least in my case.

Also, that's bull right there. A lot of ecchi anime's are good and actually have a decent plot line in comparison. For instance, let's go with another Zombie ecchi, shall we? Is That A Zombie is actually a wonderful eechi anime with a good plot overall that never get's tiresome and even the ecchi isn't terribly excessive making it even better.

I realize the word I used was wrong, thank you for pointing that out. I highly DISLIKE said anime and it's far from the worst out there but it's far from the best by any means.

Also, yeah, I don't like zombies and I watched a zombie anime. Why? Because my friends wanted me to get over my small little fear and actually told me the anime was enjoyable. So, I sat through a few episodes and I found it terrible overall. Not because I was scared, but because it was honestly not the best. animation wise, it was wonderful, voice acting wise as well as the actors can scream but otherwise, no. I can appreciate a few things about it but that's as far as it goes.

I have plenty of logic sir, it's just you obviously like trying to stir the pot and create drama because you have nothing better to do. Heck, this chat is suppose to be you stating an anime you dislike, not having someone rudely tell you why you're wrong and why it's not terrible. It's opinion based and my opinion of you is very low.
Stopped reading what you wrote the second you wrote "Anime's".
Anime is it's own singular and plural.
Also using a apostrophe on it is just improper all together.
I have no need to talk to someone claiming to be an anime fan who can't use the word right.

Grammar is hardly my strong suit, I admit to that fully. I've never been great with it despite my constant taking of english classes trying to improve it all together. You, however, do not need to be so high and mighty over such a small little mistake. Omg, I added an apostrophe in the wrong place and therefor I must not be an anime fan? Do you even see how you're acting right now? I think you might want to rewatch School Days because you might want to reeducate yourself with its moral.
Thank you for the explanation of the word Anime however, but please shut up and stop acting like you're so much better than everyone else and that only your opinion is accurate.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:47 am
Nougami Tork
Dexholder Rachel
Nougami Tork
Dexholder Rachel
Nougami Tork
Dexholder Rachel

Just because it succeeded in the thing it was meant to do didn't mean it wasn't a bad series overall. Shallow characters, hardly any character development, not the best voice acting and let's face it, the main character overall was just a terrible idea to begin with.

It was an ecchi anime and honestly the plot could have gone over great despite it's horrible amounts of flaws. It could have had development on the main character, it could have had more on the secondary characters but no, it didn't. It was just sex and violence and high school drama that was out of control. It generally was just not a great series overall. Yeah, it did it's job by screwing people over in the head but that doesn't excuse it from being a shallow anime with a plot that just continues to be the same thing every episode for the most part.
It's almost like you and this other kid didn't pay any actual attention to the last two episodes when the main character realizes how bad he's messed everything up.

Also you two keep say it had no character development, when tha is incorrect. And is simply a weird personal bias.
Jesus.
The series in all honesty was fine, as I said, it's an adaptation of an eroge, and all in all it's a good adaptation that delivers a very good and true message. Don't be a douche.

As long as I have you here, let me just say.
>Ecchi
>Plot
Holy cow, that is the dumbest thing I've seen on this website. If you're watching shows for plot, and you are expecting ecchi to give it to you, you're clearly a fool. Sure, once in a while the genre has a gem. But that's few and far between.
Also, might I point out that you "Disliking" an anime does not mean that you get to lump it in as the "Worst" anime. There is a very large difference, between the two words.
>I don't like zombies.
Yup.
Done.
I mean seriously?
Why are you watching a zombie anime in the first place? Once again you're own personal taste is interfering with how bad the show actually is.

Do you kiddos in this guild use logic, or is everyone like you two?

Wow, aren't you just the rudest person in the world.

Look, yeah, the last two episodes finally have some character development of, "Oh yeah, guess I ******** up, lol," so he runs back to the other girl. Okay, great, he finally got a conscious. He finally had some realization that he's been a terrible person and t took him, what, every episode up till that to realize it? Wow, great job.

"Don't be a douche"

Yes, that's a wonderful message that took a long time to come to when it's an obvious concept from the get-go. A thousand anime's show you that message, this one just happens to go about it in a very distasteful way that some people don't like which, might I add, might be why said person above didn't like it. It was their opinion that it was their least favorite. Not everyone's going to like it, not everyone is going to understand that it's got a message after going through a twisted scenario. After watching it, it's a mind ******** that makes you honestly hate humanity for awhile, at least in my case.

Also, that's bull right there. A lot of ecchi anime's are good and actually have a decent plot line in comparison. For instance, let's go with another Zombie ecchi, shall we? Is That A Zombie is actually a wonderful eechi anime with a good plot overall that never get's tiresome and even the ecchi isn't terribly excessive making it even better.

I realize the word I used was wrong, thank you for pointing that out. I highly DISLIKE said anime and it's far from the worst out there but it's far from the best by any means.

Also, yeah, I don't like zombies and I watched a zombie anime. Why? Because my friends wanted me to get over my small little fear and actually told me the anime was enjoyable. So, I sat through a few episodes and I found it terrible overall. Not because I was scared, but because it was honestly not the best. animation wise, it was wonderful, voice acting wise as well as the actors can scream but otherwise, no. I can appreciate a few things about it but that's as far as it goes.

I have plenty of logic sir, it's just you obviously like trying to stir the pot and create drama because you have nothing better to do. Heck, this chat is suppose to be you stating an anime you dislike, not having someone rudely tell you why you're wrong and why it's not terrible. It's opinion based and my opinion of you is very low.
Stopped reading what you wrote the second you wrote "Anime's".
Anime is it's own singular and plural.
Also using a apostrophe on it is just improper all together.
I have no need to talk to someone claiming to be an anime fan who can't use the word right.

Grammar is hardly my strong suit, I admit to that fully. I've never been great with it despite my constant taking of english classes trying to improve it all together. You, however, do not need to be so high and mighty over such a small little mistake. Omg, I added an apostrophe in the wrong place and therefor I must not be an anime fan? Do you even see how you're acting right now? I think you might want to rewatch School Days because you might want to reeducate yourself with its moral.
Thank you for the explanation of the word Anime however, but please shut up and stop acting like you're so much better than everyone else and that only your opinion is accurate.
Oh no.
Please do not misunderstand.
You are in fact an anime, I will never accuse someone based on opinions clashing and grammar imperfections "Oh well ur not a true fan".
I give you respect for at least admitting your mistake and flaws.

So I will break down what I'm trying to say.

1. School days is complete crap.
2. I'm saying it's not the worst, and defending it from being the worst, and simply don't think it's as bad as you and others make it out to be. I didn't even like it, but based on the way I judge anime it makes bottom barrel bad, not worst.
3. I do not think I'm a better PERSON than everyone else, I just know more than average anime fans and like debates.
4. I used a personal attack the second you did. "My opinion of you is very low", Is the only other thing I read from your previous post. Want to talk with me and have a spirited debate? Cool. but throw around words like that and I no longer take you seriously. Your opinion of me is based on my opinion on what is the worst? That right there is just irritating.

Edit:I would like to take back that previous statement.
I wrote it in a way that clearly is unfair to you. I stick with my correction. But would like to remove the last part. I could see how that might be misunderstood as me saying "You're not an anime fan".

Nougami Tork

Hilarious Codger

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:13 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
scream
I am sorry you are being Rude
Arguments and being rude to people is forbidden in the guild
you are not allowed to post in this guild any more !
Read the guild Rules!
neutral
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:34 pm
nena_sakura
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
scream
I am sorry you are being Rude
Arguments and being rude to people is forbidden in the guild
you are not allowed to post in this guild any more !
Read the guild Rules!
neutral
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Your guild is pathetic and boring, I quit long before you posted this.
Also your guild is ******** public retard.

Obviously I can still post if I choose so.
Now I'm being rude, because that was me trying to ignite conversation and showing a difference in opinion.
Took you this long to say something? That's pathetic, truly, to the core..

Nougami Tork

Hilarious Codger

✩ ANIME

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas