Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] PokéCon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:22 pm
Booth 3

She watched attentively and looked over the merchanidise he spotlighted, regarding the friend ball with great interest until his last comment and wink.

At which she just blinked, before laughing genuinely, much stronger than before. "Oh, you've no idea..." she giggled, shaking her head, before offering another smile and changing the subject a little. "What about custom made? Do they do that, or must you buy them standard?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:23 pm
Izaya

"I'll lighten up, if you meet me half way and take things seriously." she offered, blinking when he poked her face. "I'll follow your example, and you just go overboard."
Rubbing the corner of her mouth Faleen started after Izaya, making sure to keep up.
"Please keep proximity in mind. or the illusion will fade." she spoke softly to him "And what am I calling you while in here?"

She glanced around the hotel as they stepped in to get registered. She remembered it well, one of their first encounters with Team Galactic... a lot of good Rockets were badly hurt that day...  

Rocket Agent Faleen

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:23 pm
Booth 10, Rosie, Luke, Jace

While Rosie could easily tell that the pair were new, for Nicolette it was much harder, since she was still so new herself. All she knew was that the both of them were so cute, and the Charmander was so precious! Such an adorable type of pokemon. "Oh," she said, pulling her attention back to Rosie with her brows raised, "that's right! This is the very first one, isn't it?" It was still funny to think of, since she hadn't been in Kodo that long either. Everything seemed both very new and very old - as if it had gone on for a long time before she'd ever set foot in the region. The thought that something could be newer than she was almost seemed a little odd.

"Yes, come with us," she said brightly as she moved with Rosie, and headed towards the booth she'd pointed to while gesturing for Jace and Chester to follow. "I'm sure they'll have lots to see and learn about!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:24 pm
Booth 1, Jessica, going to Henrietta, Inigo

"I will. Thank you, miss, and have a good day," he answered, accepting the plush and bowing instinctively at the waist before realizing how stupid he must have looked. Straightening, he glanced about anxiously, hoping he hadn't lost sight of the girl and her Totodile. That would have totally defeated the purpose of him buying the thing for her if he couldn't even find her to gift it.

Ah, there she was. Talking to an older fellow, seemed like. Were they related, perhaps...? If so, it might be awkward for him to just come up and give her a present he'd bought... "Um, hello," he said, approaching the pair with caution and a timid smile, his palm held up in peace. "Sorry to interrupt, but...I thought I saw this young lady eyeing this little guy earlier." Holding out his other hand, he offered the stuffed Totodile to Henrietta.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:26 pm
Booth 1, Akira

"Thank you, and you too, sugar," she replied warmly with a friendly wave as the young man departed. Once he'd left, she pulled an identical Totodile from under the covered table and hung it where the other had been previously.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:33 pm
Nicolette, Rosie, Luke?, Booth 10

The boy listened with rapt attention as Nicolette introduced herself and her friends, his ears turning a little red with a blush. Rubbing his arm, he looked at Rosie. "Yeah! We're gonna be the best team! Chester is my best friend now!" he told her, though he beamed at the Charmander. Chester only smiled and nudged the boy's side fondly, still a little shy of his trainer's praises.

When the offer to join them was extended, he lit up even more --if that was even possible-- and nodded his head vigorously. Older trainers, inviting him to stuff! With Nicolette's further encouragement, he followed after her, walking quick to keep up with the young woman's strides and pausing only to make sure Chester stayed close behind him. "I wonder what new kinds there are! I bet they're awesome!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Catzandbirdz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:40 pm
Booth 3, Dove

The sales guy didn't miss a beat at the new questions. "Custom designs and appearances are certainly possible. Custom functions, not so much. I can give you some listings of custom Poke Ball designers, if you'd like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:42 pm
Faleen

"Just because I like to play around doesn't mean I'm not taking seriously what needs to be," he defended. "And I'd say 'Nakura', but that name might have been compromised too. I could come up with a better one if I just knew how I looked!"

Izaya glanced toward the bathrooms before turning about. "Kaylee, dear," he said slowly, trying hard not to giggle, "I hate to be a pain, but...what happens if one of us needs to go to the bathroom?" He leaned in close and slipped his hand around the back of her neck. "Not that I don't love sharing a close proximity with my beloved partner...but that might be taking it a bit too far, don't you think?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:47 pm
Inigo/ Akira

"Nerius is awesome!" Henrietta piped up happily, in response to learning that Inigo had switched from only liking grass types. She grinned as he reacted to, and sought out more, petting; she was only too happy to oblige the pokémon.

"Yeah! He's one of my best friends! I have other friends now too, but he was my first pokémon!" She replied, of Gummy; who happened to sit there, somewhat unreactive to Inigo's touch, still staring at nothing.

Then, Akira made himself known.
Henrietta was about to turn and tell him that she didn't mind the interruption- meeting more and more trainers she could be friends with and battle was always welcome- but was greeted by what he said, and the sight of him offering the plushie out to her.

The girl gasped, surprised. "What?! Oh man, seriously?! I totally was! I was gonna get it for Gummy!"

The real-life Totodile continued to sit, not really seeming to be attached to whatever was going on around him right at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:47 pm
Booth 3

"Sure, that would be great. And I'll take a few of these types, as well," she said, pointing out a few types of pokeballs on display. She had used quite a few of her stock on her most recent trip to Sandalwood , attempting to catch one or two that had gotten away and quite a few more while catching her Aurora. But there was no way she was letting that one skip away.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Catzandbirdz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:53 pm
Booth 10, Nicolette, Rosie, Jace, Luke

A middle-aged and very official-looking woman was first to notice the approaching group of youths. She wore black slacks and a light blue polo t-shirt, and her hands were folded loosely together in front of her. "Hello! We're giving out free information packets today with official League information. Can I interest you all in a copy of the latest Pokemon League rule book?" she offered helpfully with a polite smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm
Izaya

"I'm not saying it to imply a low opinion, I wouldn't have come here and insisted you go as well if I didn't think you could get the job done, but I've said it before, you give a lot of people reason to be concerned, I hope that if you've become aware of that you would start to act on it." she explained in more depth.

She stopped at the restroom, arching her eyebrows as she eyed the door. stepping forward to push against it, the Furret following after her
"Furret will take care of it, come on, you need the mirror right? if it comes to that then we'll figure it out," It certainly didn't seem to bother her, nor clearly did stepping into a men's restroom.
Though where Faleen once stood now was a young male trainer, putting his hands on his hips and waiting by the door to let Izaya to go the Mirror.  

Rocket Agent Faleen

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:10 pm
Henrietta, Inigo

Chuckling a little, Akira couldn't help grinning at Henrietta's reaction to the toy. "Gummy, huh?" he said, glancing to the vacant-staring Totodile. "Well, I sure hope he appreciates it. And here I thought I was getting it for you."

"I'm Akira," he told the girl and young man, nodding toward the latter after addressing the former. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. And your pokemon," he added, peering down at the two water-types. "I could have been mistaken, but...did I hear something about grass-types? I've actually been needing to consult someone about one..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:13 pm
Booth 3, Dove

The man nodded. "Coming right up!" Confirming the counts for each, he dug out the appropriately sized boxes for packaging each, and shifted some bins at the back of the booth to find which contained the desired models. As he did this and started filling the boxes, he called to one of the other salesmen for that stall. "Honey, would you mind getting this young lady a list of the custom Poke Ball designers?"

"Sure thing." The new young man, who was nicely dressed and could almost pass as professional if not for his flamboyantly bright pink hair, briefly flipped through some papers on a side table. Finding the right document, there was a slightly exaggerated swing to his hips as he brought over a brochure listing various dealers and their business numbers and handed it to Dove with a flourish. "Anything else we can get for you today, love?" he offered politely.  

Catzandbirdz

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:18 pm
Henrietta, Akira

The named Vaporeon nuzzled Hen's hand quite happily, offering a happy "vaaa" at her words. He thought he was awesome, too. He paused though when he heard a new voice join them, and he peered curiously up at the newcomer. "Por?"

"Best friend, huh? I'm best friends with my first pokemon too, and I got her about ten years ago," he said with a lop-sided grin. "So you be sure to take care of Gummy, yeah?" And suddenly there was a new person, and he blinked before he offered a smile and a shake of his head at the thought of being interrupted - he didn't mind one bit - especially at the offering the young man brought with him for the girl. Aww... That was kind of really adorable. "That's pretty awesome," he commented, nodding a head to indicate the plushie she'd been given by someone.. actually he wasn't sure if they knew each other or not. "I'm Inigo," the grunt offered as well as his right hand to the stranger, "nice to meet you, Akira. And you did - I've got quite a few grass-types. What's up?" Clearly, mention of needing help with a grass-type had pulled almost all of his attention ever.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff