Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The kitten and her owner (Reserved for Tedi-chan and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:40 am
Dutchess of Wolves

As Ren looks for Lily he sees her climbing the side of the couch, Ren pick Lily up off the side and placed her on the couch before siting down as well "your so silly Lily, tomorrow I need to take your for your shots"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image
Lily waited for Ren to sit down before she snuggled up to his leg and curled up, tucking her feet under her and wrapping her tail around her body before she yawned and started to nod off.

TediKiller154

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:53 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Ren scratched behind Lily's ear before dozing off, about an hour later Ren woke up and carefully move Lily off his lap then got ready to head out  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image
Lily woke up a few minutes after Ren and looked around for him. SHe began to mew. She never did like to be alone unless she was with her normal baby sitter who brought her mommy over to watch her. She then started to cry as she walked around their little home trying to find Ren. But when she came to the stairs, she tried to climb up them by herself. She wasn't that big so she was having a little trouble.

TediKiller154

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:07 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Ren was ready to head out but herd Lily cry out, heading out his room and down the stairs, Ren picked Lilly up petting her head. Ren then puts her in her little carrier and heads out  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image
Lily laid down in her carrier wondering where they were going. She looked up at Ren as they walked and mewed at him saying "Where are we going daddy?"

TediKiller154

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:56 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Ren took Lily to babysiter and dropped her off "i'll pick you up soon Lilly, be a giid kitten"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image
Lily tilted her head before mewing at him wanting to know where he was going. But then she saw her mommy and once she was put down, she went right over to her mother who licked her kitten's head gently and started to purr. Lily had grown so much since she was born. SHe was the runt of the liter and because of that she had always been really small.

TediKiller154

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:53 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

once he saw that Lily was with her mother Ren waved bye for now and heads off to go hang out with his friends, about six hours Ren comes back to pick Lily up  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image
Lily was playing with her mommy's tail and chasing after it cutely. She then heard the doorbell ring and Ren's friend answered the door. "Hey Ren. Come on in. Lily's playing in the living room with Rose." She said and smiled at Ren. Rose purred as Lily snuggled up to her as her head was licked. She missed having Lily around but knew that she would need to have her own home anyway.

TediKiller154

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:06 am
Dutchess of Wolves

"Hey thanks for keeping an eye on Lily for me, i'm sorry if I took some time away from you" Ren walked in and kneeled down so Lily could run up to him  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:08 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

"Hey thanks for keeping an eye on Lily for me, i'm sorry if I took some time away from you" Ren walked in and kneeled down so Lily could run up to him

"It's fine. You know I love it when you bring Lily here. She's a little angel." His friend said and smiled as Lily came running hearing Ren's voice. She mewed at him purring as she climbed up his leg making his friend smile. "She's gotten so big and strong since you started to care for her. I have to admit that I didn't think she would make it. But I'm glad she has." She said petting Lily's little head with her finger. Lily licked it as she stood on Ren's shoulder after climbing up his leg and arm.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"I know everyone thought so to but I wasnt gonna guve up on on her" Ren got up and got Lily off his shoulder "I'll be heading home now"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:34 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

"I know everyone thought so to but I wasnt gonna guve up on on her" Ren got up and got Lily off his shoulder "I'll be heading home now"

"Alright. I'm glad you and Lily are still around. I don't know what I would do if you weren't." His friend said and giggled a bit as she walked him out. Lily pawed at Ren's nose a little trying to play with him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Ren stopped for a moment and looks back at his friend "why what's wrong? did b something happen?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff