Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:20 pm
Gummy seemed to be somewhat oblivious to the action while Dove wiggled her fingers at him, but while she asked Henrietta her question, as his trainer sat down, the Totodile snapped his jaws twice, before returning to his placid, staring, state.
He neither seemed comfortable, grateful, nor negatively receptive to Lovey's presence, though his stare seemed to have landed on the view of her left ear.

Henrietta had made it all the way to the table, spilling just a drop on the table itself, before realising she could have picked up a lid, and a straw, for her cup. She wasn't so bothered about the lid, but the girl enjoyed straws, and the paper packet they came in would make a wonderful projectile if you opened it right and blow into the straw hard.

"Uh, yep! But we'll totally get more team mates really soon! We just haven't managed to meet a pokémon awesome enough to want to come with us yet, s'all!" She grinned, seemingly not too deterred with her lack of pokémon so far, and still confident.
"I'm gonna grab a straw! Did you wanna have one too?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:36 pm
Lovey only sighed, offered a slight smile to Gummy, then laid her head down on her own paws, watching the children in the arcade area run and play.

Henrietta's response was met with a nod and a bright smile. "Oh, I'm sure you'll know which ones you need when you see them. I'm sure there are pokemon out there that would do anything to be on your team!" she ginned, then added another nod as the girl moved to get herself a straw. "Sure!" Yes, lids and straws. That was probably safe, given the energy the girl possessed.

Dove watched Henrietta as she went, smiling as the decision was made. If things went as she expected they would, it wouldn't be long before Henrietta's team was just that much bigger. Should Lovey be okay with it, that was.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:58 pm
On Henrietta's return, she'd already opened one end of her straw packet and placed the end of the straw between her lips; this meant that, as soon as she returned to the table, carrying Dove's straw and a couple of lids, she could blow hard into it, to send the harmless, paper projectile, that was the opened packet, in Dove's direction, with a rather mischievous grin.
Honestly, the things barely ever hit anyone or flew straight, even, but Henrietta knew they were a great, surprising prank when they did happen to.
"Surprise!" She exclaimed, immediately after blowing through her straw.

Gummy's tail twitched slightly, and his head lifted just a fraction, as though recognising that his trainer had rejoined the table, at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:30 am
While Dove had been watching the girl, she had quickly lost herself in thought and had turned her attention to Lovey, until she noticed Henrietta's return-- a fraction of a moment too late to dodge the silly projectile flying toward her. As the paper bounced off of her face, she laughed, and shook her head, picking it up from the table top, balling it, and then tossing it back at the girl with a bright smile. "Surprise, yourself!" she played, readjusting the number at the edge of their table that would direct the teen with their pizza to the correct pair whenever their food was ready.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:21 pm
"Aah! Retreat!" Henrietta called out and slipped under the table as the returned projectile bounced across her hair.

The girl poked back up, hands on the edge of the table, then her eyes raising over, followed by the rest of her face.
"Thanks for taking us here!" She stated, a little suddenly. "I haven't been in a place like this for ages! I can't wait to play and eat!"

There was a thud under the table as Gummy's tail hit the floor, perhaps showing his appreciation too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:37 pm
Dove giggled as Henrietta ducked under the table, and immediately picked up a napkin to jokingly drape it over the girl's head if she would allow it before she rose up and spoke again.

At the show of gratitude, she only shook her head and smiled. "No problem! It's been a while since I've seen you, and this looks like it'll be fun!" Besides, earlier, it had seemed that Henrietta had really, really needed a break. While an arcade-slash-pizza parlor would never before have been her first choice, she was incredibly glad Hen was enjoying herself, and was honestly starting to feel a bit better herself, just by being around her.

The thud seemed to startle Lovey for a moment, but the eevee soon settled again, smiling all the while.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:50 pm
The napkin sat on Henrietta's head for a short while until she reached up to take it off and deftly folded it into a paper-boat style hat before plonking it right back atop her head.
"Yarr!"
She grinned, then nodded.
"It /has/ been /ages/ and this looks /super/ fun! I dunno if other places have stuff like this- I didn't see any in Sagestone or Makko but I guess they're not cities and stuff right? They're still pretty cool though! I can't wait to try and catch more pokémon, like Winglet, from around them! I'll actually manage it next time!"
As she spoke, she was busy reaching for another nearby napkin, with the intention of making it into a paper hat for Dove.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:44 pm
Dove only softened and grinned at the girl's creative antics, and watched as the younger trainer took up another napkin to make one for her, though what the girl told her was a bit surprising. "You've been to Sagestone and Makko?" On her own?  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:12 pm
"Uhuh!" Henrietta, somehow, didn't dislodge her hat with her fervent nodding. "I got Winglet in Sagestone's caves! And then I went back down through there and got to Makko before I came back up here! I didn't manage to catch anything that time but it /was/ still pretty cool! I wanna go all the way back and all the way around next time! Just so much cool stuff kept happening here so I really wanted to come back for it! But I totally wanna go to mountains and deserts and into Sandalwood and Jinko and just all over! Gonna catch so many pokémon!" She grinned, and then thrust the newly complete 'paper hat' towards Dove. "Here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:17 pm
Dove listened carefully, even more surprised as Henrietta told her of her adventures. Oh, yes... she had met Ray in Sagestone, right? It seemed she had definitely seen her share...

"A lot does seem to happen here in Camphoreon," she agreed, smiling. "When are you going to travel the rest of the island, then?"

The paper hat was taken with a smile, and promptly placed upon her head, just in time for the young man to deliver the pizza to their table.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:29 pm
"As soon as we can!" Henrietta beamed, as Dove put the paper hat on her head, still enthusiastic despite stuff. "I mean; I thought I'd totally have been all the way around already but there's way too much in each one place that I kinda end up needing to see and do! But I totally wanna get going real soon!"

She managed to get it out right as the pizza arrived, so her words /just/ avoided being interrupted by the happy yell and arms-flung-up joy that greeted the food.
"PIZZA!"

A 'happy' thud sounded once more under the table and then Gummy, hardly seeming to move at all, was out from under the table, simply sitting and staring straight ahead, next to Henrietta's chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:49 pm
Dove waited until the pizza boy had set the pizza down on the table--after nearly dropping it in reaction to henrietta's excitement-- before thanking him and responding to the girl. "Dig in!"

Lovey started a bit at Gummy's enthusiasm, then moved to sit next to her girl's leg, hoping for the fruits off of her plate.

After picking through and mixing her salad, the girl tilted her head a bit, her gaze a little more contemplative. "You know... Yuri asked me one time if I'd travel the island with him..." A small pause. "Some...stuff happened and I wasn't able to go, but...I still think it would be fun to actually go on a journey, even if it's just around Kodo..." A small laugh. "And I'm a bit too old, I guess."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 pm
Henrietta already had her mouth crammed full of pizza (and had dropped a slice into Gummy's open jaws too) as Dove's thanking the waiter reminded her to as well.
"FAMFOO!" She managed, deemed it good enough, and went right back to 'digging in' as she listened to Dove start talking about Yuri asking her to travel.
She kicked her feet slightly as she swallowed, then turned a confused frown toward Dove.
"How can you get too old to travel? My granny goes all over Johto and she's gotta be, like," Henrietta wasn't sure exactly, so she committed to a very vague speculation "way older than you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:50 pm
Dove laughed as she stabbed her plastic fork into the salad and took a bite. "I guess you really can't be too old to travel, so long as you're able to move around," she gave, soon offering a berry to Lovey. Another contemplative pause. "Have you thought about asking people to travel with you? I mean, I guess if you didn't want to, that would make sense too."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:53 pm
"Yeah! Totally! I'm gonna be winning pokémon battles even when I'm one hundred and fifty seven!" Henrietta grinned, boasting the rather oddly specific and unreasonable number. "And I'll travel all around the whole world, even!"

She munched some more pizza and considered it.
"Travelling with people would be awesome but people are always busy and they have other people to go to so I haven't gotten to travel with other people very much! It would be totally awesome though 'cuz you could just talk and battle whenever you wanted and all the pokémon would have even more friends with them!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff