Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫] Gates of Otogakure [Post HERE before entering] {LVL 3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:27 am
Aoi YamadaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Genin] - [Ninjutsu] - [Otogakure] - [Jiongu-- 1 Heart]

Aoi ran over to Cyrus, Sarah and Alice. "Is anyone hurt?" The guy had been faster than Aoi had thought and was gone before he even had a chance to start playing.

------------------------------------------------

Chakra Points 132/132

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Eh. Not really." Cyrus had his own pretty well during the fight, escaping the black flames, surviving the piercing sound jutsu. It wasn't enough though. Kotis still prevailed, pushing past Cyrus, and making his way into the village. "You guys should take this time to train." This hands on experience would probably show them how important training was. "Aoi, share the scroll with Sarah."

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 am
She looked Cyrus and then to Aoi, unsure of what he ment by scroll but she couldnt do anything just yet.... she was still weakened from her eyes and she knew pushing it too far would cost her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:45 am

"You must have hit your head pretty bad if you think now is the time to train. There's some nut job running lose in the village and you want us to work on our hand signs?" Aoi stood and put away his flute. "Sarah is it? Make sure he gets to the hospital. I'm heading into the village to help with the evacuation."

Chakra Points 132/132

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:51 am

"You won't stand a chance against him in your current state. Plus, he's moved past us... lost interest you could say. The man probably won't bother you if you don't try and thwart his plans." Cyrus grew serious, his easy going smile contorting into a scowl. He wouldn't let a pupil die under his watch. "Don't be a hero, Aoi. It's bad for your health." Cyrus didn't want to pull rank on the genin, but it could easily come to that. Cyrus stood up, his chakra replenished. It would a while until he could summon Aaron again, and Jake wasn't responding. "I don't need a hospital." Cyrus said confidently, sealing his swords in scrolls.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:57 am
Sarah nodded in agreement with Cyrus "He is right ... This man has no quarl with is genin and w/e he is after, i think he has it...."She spoke, thinking the man with the bat is what he wanted "Let the others try and do the evacuations, Aoi. If we get involved then were just gonna be in the way... this guys strength of jutsu is way too powerful.'  

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:02 am

"I have no intention of fighting him, I saw what he did to you and I wouldn't last a second. But there are people still in the village that need to be moved to safety. If the otokage and Masumi are going to fight him, I'd rather they be able to fight without worrying about killing innocents." Despite his usual depressing nature he couldn't stand by when innocent people were in danger. He didn't want people to loss those they loved, he fist clenching as he thought about his own mother. "Now, either let me go or help me save lives." His usual gloomy expression turned to one of anger "Because if you try to stop me I will make sure you regret it..."

Chakra Points 132/132

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:08 am

Cyrus' face lost all expression, his face becoming unreadable. In a way, this was terrifying. Cyrus was always expressing some sort of emotion. His red eyes met with Aoi's, for the second time today. He seemed to be staring into the genin's soul, waiting a while before saying anything. "Don't cross me, Aoi." Cyrus would say slowly. The Heiland then shrugged noncommittally. "Do what you want."

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:10 am

Aoi nodded and ran into the village. It was the best he was going to get from Cyrus but now wasn't the time to think about that.

[exit]

Chakra Points 132/132

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:11 am
"But Cyrus..." She sighed, being unable to move as it stood, she went quiet and said nothing more to the wild one as she closed her eyes, shedding a single tear.  

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:20 am

Cyrus put an arm around Sarah, embracing her slightly. "Don't worry Kiddo, he'll be fine... maybe." He actually wasn't so sure.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:34 am
She nodded quietly, looking down "I sure hope so.... " she just didnt wanna see him get hurt "Im useless as it stands.... what good am i...." She said, sighing to herself  

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:25 am
User Image

ShiningAce
Cyrus put an arm around Sarah, embracing her slightly.[

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 am
Yuri looked around slightly awkwardly. "I think it may be in our best interest to go and fight it out if we can." He paused and shot a cold glare at the girl he was talking to. Is she for real? "If I hear any of that self-pity brooding noise again, your going into battle as my human shield. You're a child soldier in the armed forces of a shinobi village. Have some self-respect, damn it." He hated people who were like that. They never got anything done, and they weren't of use to anybody. "So what do you say? Let's not idle around while our village gets stomped on. Even if you throw knives from a distance, it's still one more thing that ******** has to avoid."

Speed/Strength: 6/4  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:13 am
she blinked at the mans speech, its not she hadent tried before but she was borderline from being able to fight as it stood and looked at her staff she had left on the ground "If i go in there... i only have that staff, i know no ninjutsu, not ever my clans own jutsu to turn into water." She stated, trying to hide the fact of her eyes with the amount of chakra they consumed would be her eyes if used twice more "but if i can do nothing but help evac, i honestly have no choice at this point because standing here wont do jack for me." She said, pulling her body away from Cyrus as she felt her knees want to give in but she made them stop, making her way to the staff on the ground and swinging it briefly.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff