Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫]The Bass Cannon of Otogakure [Training Grounds] {LVL 3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DextrousMonster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ALICE LAXEL

Alice smiled at the thought of being strong. "O-okay." Cyrus seemed to be paying no attention to her for some reason. It was okay though. She was sure her teacher would warm up to her eventually.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8 ::: Sound Of the Forbidden Four

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Walking onto the grounds, a clone of Mizuki would appear although one would not know it a clone except for Lars who was with the real Mizuki. She watched them all with a cool confidence, the only one she knew she couldn't beat in a straight up fight was Lars himself. However the girl who seemed very scared troubled her. She looked to her calmly and spoke clearly, "Girl. I was once exactly like you. The reason the Otokage knows you will become very strong, is because I did." She stated with a sudden smile as an anaconda would travel behind Mizuki as well. "From what I believe, Cyrus is your Squad Leader. Listen to him, he is new to the rank of Jounnin but always obey your Sensei." She stated calmly, it was weird how she may also soon become a Sensei, she had never taught anyone in her entire life and if she was lucky, she would never have to.

Chakra Points= 240

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image

xxxxx
                                                    "We'll talk about that later Cyrus, first, train that student over there," he gestures to Aoi, he then looks over to Alice and Mizuki, "you two will pair up instead, teach her well Mizuki," he smiles softly too her and walks onward from there.

LARS
                                                    XXXXAXXXXNXXXXDXXXXPOOFIE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:40 am
Aoi YamadaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Genin] - [Ninjutsu] - [Otogakure] - [Jiongu-- 1 Heart]

Aoi began regretting coming to the training grounds. With a sigh he turned around and walked toward Cyrus. Standing in front of him he was a little bit older than Cyrus but he was the same height, although with all his slouching it was hard to tell. What drew the eyes however were the stitching across his arms and the sides of his mouth. His eyes were also strange, if some hard been order not to fire until the saw the whites of his eyes Aoi would be face to face with them, what should have been white was black with green pupils. "....Hi."

There wasn't much Aoi could say, he didn't know why he'd been called over and was already dreaming up horrible reasons why they had, top of his list being that he was going to be forced to marry one of the women there. Not the worst part since they were both pretty but he was certain his father would blame him for it and kill himself and it'd all be his fault. As Aoi thought about all this shadows past over his face in a very depressing way.

------------------------------------------------

Chakra Points 132/132

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Cyrus stood up, smiling at his new pupil. He stretched his hand out to Aoi. "I'm Cyrus A. Heiland, Jounin of the Sound. Your new teacher." They were practically the same height, so Cyrus locked eyes with him during the whole confrontation. His red pupils meeting with Aoi's white ones. "Please state your elements, rank, bloodline, clan, basically anything you feel is important for me to know." He said, taking note from Lars' previous speech.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:40 pm

ALICE LAXEL

Alice eyed Mizuki with fondness. Another woman shinobi. She smiled. "I'm Alice Laxel." Her stuttering was dying down now, since she was getting used to these people. "Please teach me." Alice said with a bow.  

DextrousMonster

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:50 pm

This guy seemed friendly enough but what was it his father had told him? Oh yes, never trust an honest man. But since he was going to be his teacher Aoi shook his hand. "I'm Aoi Yamada. I'm a ninjutsu user and use fire and earth style jutsu. But since I have the jiongu bloodline I could learn any other element in a way. But I'd probably be killed and then my body would fall into the hand of another village and they'd take what they want off my corpse and no one would be better off... I also feel I should warn you that teaching me is hard. I had a tutor when I was younger, a former samurai. I had one lesson with him before he had an unusual accident. Tell me, is it possible to accidently fall on a sword when your kneeling down and had just written a note?" His question had an air of innocence to it, a very depressing air of innocence but an air none the less.

Chakra Points 132/132

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 pm
DextrousMonster

User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8 ::: Sound Of the Forbidden Four

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Mizuki sighed as the Otokage spoke, really? She was just given a gennin to teach, her luck was not as good as she thought. The girl gennin would look at her with a fondness but Mizuki would smile slightly. "You want to learn? Eager. I like that. Tell me, what class of Shinobi are you? Are you Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Samurai?" She asked calmly, "And what elemental affinities do you possess within your prowess?"

Chakra Points= 240

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Cyrus listened to Aoi speak, intently hanging on to each word, getting a feel for his students attitude. "I can assure you that it won't happen to me." His question was strange, and Cyrus couldn't tell if it was rhetorical or not. Aoi's bloodline was interesting. Cyrus had never seen someone like him before. "Here." Cyrus tossed the scroll to him, containing all elemental jutsu. "Learn some stuff, then you'll show me your skill in a spar."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:21 pm

ALICE LAXEL

"Medical. Fire." Was all Alice needed to say. She waited for Mizuki to respond, twiddling her index fingers together.  

DextrousMonster

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Aoi caught the scroll and scanned through it. For now he would have to stick to fire and earth styles. The only way he'd get more elements was by taking the heart of another ninja and that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. "Shouldn't we spar first and then you tell me what skills I'm lacking in so we can work on them after?"

Chakra Points 132/132

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:30 pm
DextrousMonster

User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Mizuki smiled lightly, "Well then, come at me with everything you have. I need to test what you can already do and know." She stated. "Don't hold back, If I even touch you, I'll kill you." She stated with a small smile.

Chakra Points= 240

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:33 pm

"Are you sure? I'm no push over." Aoi was inexperienced, but determined. It was a good start. "You should probably get some more techniques under your belt before fighting me." It was his choice though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:36 pm

ALICE LAXEL

"W-what? I don't know any techniques though." There was nothing Alice could do against someone of Mizuki's caliber. She got an idea though. "Why don't you fight the other Teacher? Just so us G-genin can see what real combat is like.  

DextrousMonster

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:44 pm
DextrousMonster

Shiningace

User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

With that idea, Mizuki couldn't help but like it. Looking to the newly appointed Jounnin she smiled lightly. "How about it Cyrus, would you like to show the students a thing or two? And if so, would you like to stick to Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, or all out everything we know?" She asked calmly. The anaconda behind her hissing in seemingly pleasure at a meal.

Chakra Points= 240

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces