Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:32 pm
"Yes, I agree," Flynn continued to say cheerfully. "Its very much an art, and I really enjoy it."

Yuri just continued eating his curry until he cleaned his plate, reaching out to take a cupcake till he paused.

"Did you hear something?" he asked, looking around, perhaps trying to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:42 pm
Dove all but beamed at Flynn, glad he had the same opinion on the matter, but looked to Yuri as he cleaned his plate. "There's more over there if you want it...I made way more than enough," she admitted, laughing softly.

When he changed the subject, her brows furrowed and she went quiet to listen as well, curious when she did, indeed, hear something. Sliding from her tall bar seat, she shook her head, waving a hand loosely. "I'm sure it's just Trill or Repede.. Lovey's been acting strange, lately, and Trill just wants to play. I'm sure it's thrilled to have Repede over..." she said, opening the door to her bedroom to check.

"Lov--"

The second the door was opened further, three unfamiliar pokemon tumbled out into the living area over her feet, and the girl's eyes went huge, her jaw dropping visibly as her hand hung loosely on the door.

....What?!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:18 pm
As the little Pokemon came tumbling out of the room, both Flynn and Yuri looked on with wide eyes. The yappings of the young Pokemon filling their ears as they ran around and played.

"Uh..." Yuri started.

"Some new Pokemon of yours, Dove?" Flynn asked.

"They kinda look like Repede..." Yuri continued.

"... They look a lot like Repede," Flynn replied.

Repede then appeared in the doorway, holding his pipe proudly between his fangs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:25 pm
Lovey, as her pups continued to tumble around the room, strode past Repede hurriedly, to pull one of them-- an eevee, with the same colorings as herself-- off of it's sister, this one, small and the same dark blue as Repede, a small white mark above its right eye that matched Lovey's, before turning to the humans with a small, but wide eyed, "veeee...", the sound muffled by the ruff of the little one in her mouth.

Dove continued to stare at the little creatures as the men talked, her expression that of disbelief. Without a word, she moved into the bedroom, following a small trail of eggshells that had been left here and there that lead to her closet, where she knelt down and moved a few things, only to find a nest in one corner, hidden away.

After a few seconds of just staring into her closet, the girl reemerged, this time holding pieces of a few eggshells, her eyes now locked on what appeared to be the mother of the three running around.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:31 pm
"I take it you didn't know about this," Flynn said as a stunned Dove came out of her room with a handful of egg shells. Yep, it seemed rather obvious that Lovey and Repede had procreated on the sly.

Yuri just leaned back, one elbow on the counter as he took a bite of a cupcake. A smirk on his face as he looked over to his dog. "Nice one, Repede."

Repede wuffed with pride and trotted over to sit at Yuri's feet as he watched the pups. A brown Growlithe with his father's markings scrambled up onto a soft and began chewing on one of the pillows.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:39 pm
With the look of disbelief still on her face, Dove shook her head, then watched as the other growlithe began chewing on the pillows of her couch. Setting the eggshells aside, she walked over to it, and immediately scooped it up, gently pulling the pillow away from it.

Yuri's smirk and comment were met with another look of disbelief, before she shook her head to clear it and set the younger growlithe down, moving over to scoop Lovey up instead. The eevee, cowered, but allowed herself to be scooped up, her babies still rolling and tumbling around on the floor.

"Are you serious?! How?!"

The eevee just looked at her. "veeee?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:44 pm
How? HOW?!

"Um... well..." Flynn started to say but was quickly interrupted by Yuri. "Oh c'mon, don't you know about the birds and the bees?" Surely Dove wasn't -that- naive. Hell, even Flynn wasn't that naive.

The little Growlithe whimpered as it was picked up and the pillow taken away from him. When he was put down though, he immediately bounded off, yapping, and found something else to chew on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:53 pm
Dove shot a deep frown to both of the men, especially Yuri, before shaking her head, trying to cool off. "I'm highly offended by that, boys," she teased, though her voice was mostly flat, as she was clearly trying to wrap her mind around the entire thing.

The eevee in her hold continued to blink at her, her ears sinking low. She had been so proud of her babies...

Shaking her head, she let the older eevee loose, only to watch as the little blue kit immediately moved toward Lovey. "How did they... without us knowing...?" she sighed, running a hand through her hair.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:57 pm
Yuri just smirked and Flynn even looked a little amused.

The former then rolled his shoulders. "I dunno, I guess they must have snuck off when we weren't looking."

It wasn't an impossible idea. Repede and Lovey had met several times before, and Yuri didn't exactly keep a close watch on his partner all the time. Repede just woofed, as if confirming Yuri's statement.

The young Growlithe had wandered back into Dove's room. A few minutes later he emerged with a shoe in his mouth, already riddled with teeth marks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:14 pm
With another deep breath as she closed her eyes, the girl shook her head, only to open them once more just in time to see the growlithe emerge with one of her shoes, now ruined. With an almost silent growl, she crossed the room, and pulled her bedroom door shut tightly, allowing the growlithe to keep the shoe.

That done, she sank down to the ground, reaching out a hand to the one nearest her, only to watch as it scampered off and skidded across the hardwood, soon to be scolded by its mother. When it returned, Dove switched her attention to the little blue one as it stayed close to its mother for the time being, watching the other humans questioningly.

With her trainer's attention on her, Lovey hesitated a moment, then nudged the baby 'vee toward the girl, encouraging it with a soft whine as it whimpered a little and wriggled back against her. This was her trainer and friend. She wouldn't hurt her.

After a little more gentle prodding, the blue eevee stayed still, tiny and nearly shivering as it looked up at the girl.

...though seconds ago Dove looked as though she might tear up from the shock, she sighed and relaxed, then reached forward to scoop the baby pokemon towards her, cradling it carefully in her arms as it quietly whined up at her.

"Well...looks like you're not the only one with a birthday, Yuri," she offered, finally smiling a bit. They were awfully cute...

The remaining eevee took the opportunity to stride over and chew on the heel of Yuri's boot.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:43 pm
"Yeah, I guess you're right," Yuri said amusedly, looking down at the little Eevee that was chewing on his boot. "Hey now," he said as he lifted his foot out of reach of the little pup.

The only Growlithe of the bunch though laid down and chewed happily on the shoe he has acquired.

"They're very cute," Flynn said as he moved from his place and knelt down next to the Growlithe. The pup then looked up at him with big blue eyes and wagged it tail happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:51 pm
As Yuri lifted his foot, the little eevee scampered back, then seemed to take his motion as a challenge, jumping again and pawing at his leg instead.

The one in Dove's hands blinked at her, then yawned before wriggling around a little move and settling curled up in her arms, looking over to her mother as if for an okay.

Lovey whined softly to her baby, then padded over toward Flynn and the young growlithe, taking a seat next to the man and waving her tail as she watched them interact proudly.

Dove watched them all, then looked to the baby pokemon in her arms. What would she do with them...? She guessed they were half Yuri's, since his pokemon was the father, but she couldn't just hand them away in front of Lovey, who already seemed to be somewhat attached...

The one in her arms was adorable, and she found herself thinking that parting with them might be unbearable...

The little blue one yawned, and closed its eyes for now.

"They're adorable..." Looking over to Flynn as he knelt, then Yuri, she asked, "So...what do we do with them?" her voice tentative, and almost afraid.

Lovey looked to her, alarmed.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:58 pm
Yuri blinked as Dove asked him the question. "I dunno," he admitted, as the Eevee pawed at his leg. He glanced down at the other Eevee. "I've already got one of these, so don't look at me."

Flynn patted the little Growlithe on the head before looking up. "Well, I imagine Dove can't take care of all of them."

"Why don't you take the Growlithe? What do you think, Repede?"

The father of the pups wuffed his approval, certainly not minding the idea of one of them going to Flynn.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:12 pm
Dove nodded, then looked to her belt, the other balls hanging from it. "I already have an arcanine... Though I guess..." If that was the only option, she would do her best. They were her closest friend's babies after all...

Yuri's suggestion to Flynn had her sentence falling apart, but she looked to Flynn, then Lovey. Flynn was close enough... it wouldn't be like handing it off to stranger... Lovey could see her litter again, and surely Flynn would be a good fit for it.

She moved her eyes to Flynn again, then nodded, giving a small smile, though she refused to look at Lovey directly as she agreed. "You would take care of it, right? I mean... your other two seem rather happy with you..." It would be clear that she was hesitant to split them all up...

Lovey's ears perked, then drooped, and she moved over to the brown growlithe, nuzzling it's head before she looked to Flynn sadly, her eyes searching. If Repede agreed...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:19 pm
Yuri's suggestion drew a blink from Flynn but he paused to consider it seriously. He then looked up at Dove's question and nodded with a smile. "Of course, I would. I would be happy to take him." The fact that he was one of Repede's offspring certainly made it hard to say no.

The long haired man smiled as well, glad to have figured something out for at least one of them. Plus he liked the idea of Flynn having him, especially since Repede was with him all the time. Flynn deserved to have one of Repede's pups.

Seeing Lovey's disappointment, Repede moved over towards her. "Grrrrufff rruff growl." The scarred Growlithe reassuring her that Flynn would take good care of the pup. He trusted Flynn as much as he did Yuri.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff