Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:27 pm
Jace, Yuri, Flynn

Gummy snapped up each kernel. It was, quite possibly, the most active the water type had ever been outside of battling.
He was doing two things at once, even- snapping up the popcorn while they walked along.

"Oh that would be awesome! Fire and Water!" Henrietta got excited at the prospect of the two starters working together, then remembered that she had Winglet to consider too, even if she was staying in her ball again, out of the sunlight "...and Flying!" She grinned, then nodded. That worked as a pretty good excuse too.
"Yeah! We're always doing something! I did know that one though! It was the first thing my parents taught me to do when I first got my first 'dex! Awesome, huh?!" She was pleased to hear it give a slightly more detailed summary of Chester than of the other pokémon.

"You know each other too?! Awesome!" She grinned, some from being referred to as one of 'the two champs-to-be' and some simply because two people she knew also knew each other.
"Yeah! Where are they?! And did you bring all your swords?!" Yep, he might have had one, but Henrietta didn't see any reason why he suddenly couldn't have the whole collection on him. There was no reason why he should, either, but it was cooler to think that Yuri might.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:00 am
Young Lady

"Why not?" she asked with a wink to the young lady.
Getting down to the pokemon's level when you talk to them, having no real intention of just standing over him while she tried to understand what was making this one tick.

Her voice seemed to get a response from the pokemon, and as he lifted his head , Ray too, lifted hers up a little more, putting the palms of her hands under her chin as she supported herself up onto her elbows
"So you're trainer tells me you two don't quite see eye to eye." the women continued as the pokemon seemed to settle back down onto the ground, fixing the grass type with a content expression.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:02 am
Lin

"Ah, but, um, he's... he's mine, so I sort of.. have to feed him," she countered even more uncertainly, not understanding why it sounded, to her anyway, as if he'd phrased it like she did something completely unnecessary. Pascal needed her to feed him, didn't he? He did, right?

His compliment to her name made her blush (again), and one hand raised to her cheek, "Oh, thank you! That's very kind of you to say, Lin." Such a short name - perhaps a nickname? But what if it wasn't? Such a thought certainly made her feel a little self-conscious of how long her name was in comparison. He had introduced his pokemon though, and she offered a bright smile to the grass-type and gave it a small curtsy as well. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jeeves. Pascal," she said, aiming a smile down at the Buneary, "say hello!"

The small rabbit, once addressed, paused in his chewing to aim a very curious and chipmunk-like expession at the pair - curious because he liked meeting others, for the fact he could battle them, and chipmunk-like due to the fact his cheeks were positively bulging from the piece of pretzel in his mouth. "Bnnmmf!" He tried to say, but it was a clearly muffled, unintelligible sound.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:03 am
Jace and Hen

"Yeah that's my name last I checked," Yuri told the boy with a little grin. His dark eyes then went over to the little fire Pokemon when Jace pointed him out. "Hey, good job. What is he?"

"Repede went to go do his own thing but he'll be back. The Captain doesn't like crowds, he kinda draws attention." Like back at the tournament in Kanto where the had been surrounded by people wanting to admire or trade for him.

Yuri's grin widened a bit more at Hen's question about his swords. The man elbowing his friend in the side just as he was tossing. "I would have but this guy wouldn't let me."

Flynn shot Yuri an annoyed look. "You know you shouldn't bring weapons here Yuri, and you made me miss."

Yuri sighed, "Yeah well you know what happened last time I didn't have my sword, and you would have missed anyway."

"You think you can do better?"

"Yeah actually. You're doing it wrong," Yuri replied nonchalantly.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:52 pm
(Hen, Flynn, Yuri)

Jace beamed, still willing to battle alongside Henrietta and her team, but leaving the topic unanswered for now. There were more people, and everyone seemed to know each other now--except for the blonde guy, but he looked busy anyway.

When Yuri asked what type of pokemon Chester was, the boy turned to prod the lizard forward gently, much to the pokemon's embarrassment. "He's a Charmander! He's the coolest ever, and my best friend!" he explained proudly, nodding.

Chester rubbed the back of his neck, before offering a wave of greeting to the man. "Chaar..."

Talk of the man's pokemon being elsewhere brought a slight frown to the boy's face as he tucked his 'dex away again, but was quickly replaced with widened eyes at the talk of weapons. "Oh yeah! You did have a sword last time!"

When Flynn spoke up, clearly annoyed, the boy moved over to stand next to him, blinking over the counter at the bottles. "Did you get any? This game is hard!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:15 pm
Yuri, Flynn, Jace

"Is he your army friend? Why wouldn't he let you? Shouldn't he have better aim if he's in an army?!" Henrietta may not have remembered that some, or all, of the questions she just asked might have been rude, or obvious.

She blinked a little as Yuri asked 'what' Chester was, but grinned anyway as Jace explained, and was quick to chime in.
"Gummy and Chester and Jace and me are all gonna try and battle together! It's gonna be awesome!"

---------------------------------------------------

Nicolette

"Not everyone has such a generous and caring touch as you, my lady!" Lin answered breezily, and unintentionally truthfully, he would suppose, later; some people did not bend down to share food, or tend to their pokémon in the way she had, forgetting even that it was a crowded area.
"Oh, think nothing of it! Kindness? It hardly is when it is a comment so true!" He grinned, winking.

Jeeves gave another stiff nod to the young lady as she told him it was nice to meet him; what a polite young human she was...
The... bunny, on the other leaf... Well, now.
The grass type responded to the wave with a slightly 'brow' quirk and a stern look at the mammal. Speaking with one's mouth full; how distasteful...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:08 pm
Jace and Hen

Yuri laughed out loud at Hen's last question. "Yeah you would think so!"

Flynn visibly twitched, his face turning a bit red. "My aim is just fine, thank you," he seethed and tossed another ring. Which just bounced off. However, after a couple more missed throws, he was out of rings. The man just stood up and sighed. "Yeah, this game is pretty har-... Yuri what are you doing?"

"About to show you up." This said as he bought a handful of rings.

"So... a Charmander huh? And you're all gonna battle? You guys are pretty serious."

This said as the long haired man stood sideways with one foot against the wall of the booth. Lowering his hand and looking as if he was taking aim with one ring held between his fingers.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:31 pm
Jace blinked over at the blonde man as he threw a few more and scolded Yuri, then laughed as the longer haired man moved around them to buy his own handful of rings, eyes ready to watch. He grinned at Flynn, though. "Who're you? Are you his friend? You guys were in the army?!"

Hen's excited declaration prompted an even brighter grin, and he nodded as Yuri looked to confirm it.
"Yeah, Henrietta's got a Totodile, which is a water type, and I've got Chester, who's a fire type like Repede! We're gonna tag team battle, hopefully!"

He watched the man take position, then tipped his head questioningly. "What are you gonna try to win?" he asked, looking around at all the prizes. "My dad won a prize one time for my mom at this game. It took him at least twenty tries!" A pause, then a laugh. "Are you trying to win something for your girlfriend, Yuri?" he asked, seemingly out of the blue. That's what older guys did with those prizes, right?  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:13 pm
He was going to regret buying all of these pastries later...
Oh who was he kidding? No he wasn't~

Andre absentmindedly sucked the chocolate frosting off of his fingers as he idly observed the crowd. What were the chances that Zacharie would show up? From what he had gathered it was very unlikely that his little brother was even still in Camphoreon; but this was a big fair so there was a slight possibility that the younger Dubois would show up. He wasn't going to give it much thought though, he had come to the festival to relax and give his mind a break. There was no point to overexerting himself. It would just end in him burning out and when he burnt out...he had some pretty nasty habits.

No, he would enjoy his break today and restart his search tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:53 pm
Jace, Yuri, Flynn

Henrietta smirked as Yuri took up his rings, while Flynn complained, then nodded as Jace explained.
"Yeah! All we're missing is a grass type and we'd totally be able to battle with /all/ the starter elements! Man, we'd be unstoppable! Not that we aren't already just gonna win with these two! It's gonna be so awesome!" Because it really did bear repeating just how 'awesome' it was going to be.

She giggled as she heard Jace talking about how long it had taken his dad to win something and then her eyes widened dangerously as Jace asked about 'girlfriends'.

"Ooh! Ooh! I know! I know!" Henrietta nearly put her arm up in the air, like answering a question in a classroom; but instead put both arms up and bounced, certain that she was privy to some information suddenly.
"It's totally Dove right?! You two went off together that time and hung around a lot in Kanto! Is it her? Are you winning a prize for her?!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:40 pm
Jace and Hen

Flynn sighed but smiled a little at Jace. "Yes we're friends and I'm in the military... and Yuri should come back to it."

"Not that again, Flynn," Yuri groaned as he kept his hand about an inch above the level of the bottles.

The black haired man then grinned a bit before flicking his wrist, sending the first ring hurling. The ring skimming over before bouncing off the top of one of the bottles. "Nice try guys, but I don't have a girlfriend. I just enjoy making Flynn look stupid."

"Yuri..."

"Hey, you beat me at everything when we were kids. I have to take an opportunity when it comes."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:54 pm
(Henrietta, Yuri, Flynn)

Jace shook his head, and looked back at Henrietta. "And Winglett too! So a flying type!" he added to the list. The battle WAS going to be awesome.

The boy's face then turned up to Flynn, and he offered a confused look. "So you're like a soldier or something? And Yuri quit? Laaaaaame!" The long haired man apparently had no desire to return to the military, but why would you ever want to quit something like that!

A frown came to his face, but was quickly amended with a shrug, and as he was about to reply that 'no one needed a girlfriend anyway,' a girl with long hair approached, with a grin, and slid her hand across the dark haired man's shoulders, her arm falling across his back, the other moving up the arm he used to balance himself as she stepped teasingly too close. "Awww," she pouted, not even trying to hide her amusement as he casually corrected the younger trainers. "Not even willing to give it a shot?"

The budew on her shoulder continued to balance and cling to her hair, and Lovey trailed along behind her, pausing to greet Gummy and Henrietta.

Jace only blinked, then looked to Flynn. "Wait, so who's that?" he asked, meaning Dove.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:58 pm
Jace, Yuri, Flynn

Henrietta grinned; she'd only been naming the starter types, but found herself pleased when Jace brought up Winglet anyway. She had a lot of faith in her own pokémon but it always made her happy to hear someone else say anything about them too.

"Yeah, but he kept a lotta swords!" Henrietta interjected as the subject of the military was talked about; she looked between the pair of old friends then, and settled on Flynn.
"Yuri has some awesome pokémon and stuff and he's not even a soldier anymore so do you have any?! Being in an army's gotta mean you've got really tough pokémon right?!"

She grinned when Dove appeared with spectacular timing and gave a little wave before turning to Jace and 'whispering' confidingly behind her hand.
"That's his girlfriend..." Regardless of what the pair had just said.
She then piped up "Hi Dove! Hi Lovey!" and crouched, aiming to pet at the little Eevee.

Gummy marked the appearance of the familiar woman and her pokémon by continuing to stare at nothing at all, though he slowly opened his mouth a few moments after Lovey had greeted him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:08 pm
Dove

Another reply was sent to Dove's phone in response to her initial questioning message, this time from Abel. "Yeah, I'm here," it said, "playing volleyball on the beach. You?"

----------

Lin

His behavior continued to confuse her, and she fidgeted with the pretzel in her small hands. It seemed that deflecting his praise only caused him to say more of it, so she abandoned that course of action and took up another. "Thank you; that's very kind of you to say," she said with a small nod, though still a little uncertain. "Would you mind if I asked where you are from?"

She gave the Snivy a smile as it nodded to her, while Pascal tilted his head up at the grass-type, a little confused about his unenthusiastic response, and finally finished chewing and swallowing his piece of pretzel. A frown was aimed at Jeeves instead; he was... kind of boring, so far. That was a pity. He might've been fun to battle, but Nicolette had already told him no battles here, even if he really wanted to. Oh well...

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:43 am
Nicolette

Well now she was just being adorable, fiddling with the pretzel like that. Inwardly, Lin sighed a little. He /had/ planned on trying to get by with a little busking and a little thievery again today, but there was no way he could steal from the girl in front of him.
As flattering, or flirtatious, as he might act, the boy certainly seemed to have his own weakness for those he, indeed, turned the behaviour on.

"And much kinder for you to permit me to say it!" He responded, brightly, before smiling pleasantly and even taking a sweeping bow.
"Oh, you certainly may ask! I do not mind at all!" There was a teasing moment where he paused just slightly too long, as though /that/ was his answer, before he quickly continued.
"In fact, it's very kind of you! I am from Sandalwood and traveled all the way here for the fair and the chance of meeting wonderful people like yourself! Permit me, please, if you don't mind either? Where would a wonderful beauty like yourself have come from? Are you, perhaps, a glamorous example of life in this city?"

It was frowning at him! The uncouth little rabbit was frowning back at him. The Snivy seemed to frown back at Pascal 'even harder' for a moment. This was the height of bad manners! The snacks in the Jeeve's leafy arms wobbled slightly, and then, with indignation, the grass type turned his nose up at the Buneary.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff