Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Fighting Spirit (/w Roses) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:17 pm
RosesandBlood

"How many times do I have to say call me T'bit?" the lionman sighed, but kept on jogging before rolling his eyes at Evan's excuse on calling him by it. "Well, my family isn't that big. Just my Ma, Pa, and brother. The parents work on a farm, and still do I guess. We kinda lost touch after I ran away. And as far as Gar goes, he's my brother and I hooked him up with a job with my agent; the leech was looking for a house-butler type guy, and my brother loves to clean. I mean in an almost OCD way, kinda like you," the fighter snickered as he panted, body lightly coated in sweat now. "Apart from that ... yeah, I don't really talk to him either. Gar took after out mother; he's shorter than me and heavily disapproves of my lifestyle."

The machine began powering down, signaling that the warmup was coming to a close, so T'bit walked the last few minutes before heading to the weights section of the gym to do some lifting, focusing on working out his arms now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:28 pm
knux33

While he listened Evan was surprised that T'bit opened up so easy. He figured it might be like pulling teeth the way he reacted last time. Smiling he snickered a little. "From farm boy to city slicker, nice." It was amusing but it probably helped with his figure. Farmers always had strong forms for hard labor. Licking his lips he watched the other do the last of the walking and followed him, doing his damndest not to stare. Instead he looked around. "So that creeper---errr, manager guy employees your brother too? Then you could see him if ya wanted? That's nice... but why did you run away?" Cocking his head he studied T'bit studying the dumb-bells. Sleek, heavy muscled: could totally pull off the wranglers and cowboy boot look. With his hat pulled low and sweat over his bare chest hammering in a fence you could even call the man domestic.

The loud noise of another in the gym dropping their own massive dumbbells to move on over towards them. He sneered at Even and the blonde smiled back on reflex. Damn service instinct. This kind of pissed the other guy off and his eyes twitched.
"What you lookin' at p***k?" he snarled at the blonde, bunching his muscles to look imposing.
Evan kept his 'eep' to himself. ********! "Er, nothing I guess...Sorry." He said trying to sound sincere.
Lifting his head a notch and snorting out his rather large nose the guy nodded. "Thought so, p***y." Got what he wanted and waltz off like he owned the place.

"Note to self: Look at the floor... s**t thought he was gonna deck me for just looking at his face!" Evan sighed and scratched his head. "Then again I am in the minority here aren't I?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:54 pm
RosesandBlood

T'bit laughed, focusing on getting the dumbbell the correct amount of wights on both sides as he replied. "Creeper is a good word for him. Marcus is an alright enough guy ... just try not to get stuck alone with him. He's my agent and he knows you're an acquaintance of mine but ... well, a leech is still a leech. As for visits ... nah. We don't have all that much in common besides Marcus anymore." He sighed at the runaway question though, his lips tugging in a small smile. "It wasn't anything dramatic, if that's what yer thinkin'. Nothing more than me not wanting to live the rest of my life as a farm worker or house servant is all. Parents didn't agree and I had a friend from the farm over who was willing to run off with me so ... we went. Thought the city would be a great place for us ta just make our own way in life ..." T'bit snorted at his younger self, getting ready to properly lift some weight.

He'd gotten to his third slow heave upwards with the dumbbell, laying flat on his back when he heard Evan speaking to the guy walking by. The lionman's grip tightened and claws dug into his own hands a moment at the exchange before he heaved the weight up onto the holders a moment, catching his breath before standing up and marching after Evan asked his question. Minority or not, T'bit wasn't one to take something sitting down. Heck, considering his work it was obvious enough what the shapeshifter did to blow off steam.

"Hey!" he said loudly, causing the other non human to stop. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear ya, friend. What did ya call my buddy?" T'bit flexed his arms, eyes narrowed with a small insincere smile in his face. "I don't think I quite heard ya the first time."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 pm
knux33

Evan was happy to let the issue drop; T'bit not so much. The man strode over all feline grace to the other guy and called him out. Cringing the blonde closed his eyes and prayed it was a lie. But the reply from the other was proof enough it wasn't.
"The ********?" the other snarled. Evan opened his eyes and actually looked at the man. He looked like a pug. Flat face and bulky build. The guy took one look at T'bit and snorted again. He may not have been as tall but he had width going for him.

Evan immediately wanted to put a stop to his and tried to pull T'bit back. "Woah! Down boy! We don't need a cat fight here," he beseeched. Of course it was for Pug's sake not the brawler's, because really by T'bit's record he could mop the floor with this guy and then finish his work out. As he tried to push his companion away the Puggly guy spoke up again.
"That's right listen to your little b***h. Don't want ta hurt ya," he snickered but didn't back down himself.
Like he was on fire Evan snatched his hands away from T'bit. b***h?! b***h?! Oh. Oh. No. He didn't just call the blonde T'bit's b***h. Did not, couldn't have. Okay, so he was looking a little bit but it would be a waste to not appreciate aesthetic beauty, wouldn't it? Not like the was drooling and feeling the guy up! b***h?! While his head was spinning with that insult they went back to growling at each other.

Pug and T'bit pressed chest together and neither looked like backing down. When Pug shoved T'bit, who wobbled back a bit, and went to throw a punch Evan snapped back to himself. Well somewhat. On auto mode he only saw the punch coming not who it was for. Ducking with a soft 'eep' he dodged it then stomped his foot down onto Pug's bulging thigh muscle, this cause his leg to collapse making his Even's height range, next movement was slamming the flat side of his hands into either side of Pug's neck, stopping blood flow long enough to make the guy pass out.

As the pug's eyes rolled back into his head the blonde jumped back and squeaked. "s**t!" He looked at T'bit with a guilty, mousy expression. Then he checked the pug's neck for pulse. "Alive....." Standing back up he swung around. "Maybe I should leave. I don't want to cause trouble...." Evan shifted nervously. Sure he was a tiny guy compared to most in the room but he had strength and smarts on his side. Certain points on the body when hit was like several over time.

((You don't like it I'll edit it. But I wanted to show off Evan~))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:12 pm
knux33

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:03 pm
RosesandBlood

((AH WB DDDD: ))

T'bit blinked and stood there a few long seconds, looking from the downed dog of a man to Evan and back again, almost unable to believe what he'd just seen. Then, T'bit broke out into laughter. Holding his sides and aching ribs, the lion couldn't help but laugh at how the a** had been taken down. "Oh, next time. We should sell tickets if you plan on taking down a guy that much bigger than you. We could split the money and both have enough fer one hell of a vacation," T'bit went on, giving Evan a proud pat on the back. "Eh? Cause trouble? If anythin', you just punched whatever trouble was here in the face. Look, most of us don't mind humans too much so long as you don't go being a jerk about 'ruling the earth' or some other jackshit like that." T'bit grinned, rubbing at his sorer side.

"We should probably go though; I think I nearly re-broke something with that last chuckle there ..." Wincing, T'bit headed for the locker room. "You cool your heels while I take a shower to get the worst of the sweat off, then head back ta my place. And try not to knock-out any innocent bystanders! They dock yer pay in the fighting ring if you do!"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:03 pm
knux33

Evan was a little, okay really really, surprised when all T'bit did was laugh. No one pointed and called the cops. In fact there were a few murmurs of approval from his act. Nervously he chewed his lip but nodded to the lion man. "Alright.... And I can't promise anything if they don't keep their paws to themselves.... It's a reflex... I don't like it when people get grabby with me...." The blonde pouted following T'bit.

When the man went to the showers Evan waited around a bit then hit the bathroom himself. Relieving himself and splashing water on his face. Damn, he couldn't believe he made a scene like that. Sighing, he couldn't help but grin a bit to himself. It sure had been surprising seeing T'bit laugh so hard. Must have hurt like a b***h to laugh so hard but it was good for the soul. And... for some reason it made Evan feel better himself. Drying his face and leaving the bathroom he looked around still feeling a bit out of place in this building, yet it was nice to know T'bit was on his side.

Still, he was a bit worried at the mention of breaking something so maybe he should check up on him after the shower. Peeking at the locker room door and chewing his lip indecisively Evan decided a quick dash in and out would be okay. Pushing the door open and looking around the blonde followed the sound of the showers. "Hey, T'bit... you said you hurt your side again want me to peek at it?" He asked turning a corning to the shared showers. Of course he didn't mean to barge in on the naked guy; this habit was not one he wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:36 pm
RosesandBlood

T'bit chuckled to himself as he tossed his sweaty clothes to the bottom of his locker before heading to the showers. The first blast of water was lukewarm and smarted, water pressure nice and high. But as the temperature rose to nice steamy constancy, the lion sighed and grabbed a bar of soap to begin scrubbing his skin, not bothering with shampoo. The warmth felt good on the fading yellowed bruise where his ribs had been broken, and the lionman was beginning to enjoy the feeling of grooming himself when he heard a voice above the sound of water.

"Eh? Say that again?" he called out, naked and skin sleek and wet. Though, when he recognized the other and heard the request, rolled his shoulders in a shrug and chuckled at the slight perkiness Evan would get to see. Thanks to the hot water. Yeah sure, totally the hot water's fault, that perkiness. "Come on in for a look, I don't mind!" he called out, even if the healing injury was feeling better after he'd stopped laughing long enough.

T'bit stepped out from under the steaming water, grinning and completely open to display. "Well what do you think, doc?" he purred, perhaps enjoying this situation a bit too much. But hell, seeing Evan knock that guy out had been sexy. He couldn't help himself.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:05 pm
knux33

The blonde sucked in a breath when the big guy turned around. Okay so his back was large and imposing, sexy as hell, but the front half put it to shame. Keeping comments to himself Evan had to pull his eyes away from the spot he shouldn't be looking at to look at the part he should. But damn! It sure gave you something to look at. "Er.... kay...." he lifted a foot to roll his pants up then the other and trotted into the shower and poked at the bruise a bit. "It looks okay and I don't feel anything out of place... Think you just strained it by the work out and laughing?" He looked up at the other with his honey eyes, fingers kind of tingly and wet from where he was still touching the other man.

After a moment he pulled his hands away and tried to step back. It was wet and slippery and he had nice shoes on so it was no wonder when his footing slipped and he went sprawling out on his a**. "********!" Evan cursed as he felt the floor and his body meet. Man did that smart! Groaning he was now wet up to his hips. Giving a few more curses he looked up and was about eye level with something else; it made his jaw slack but since that could be seen as an invite he snapped his jaw shut pretty quickly.

"Finish with your shower!" He squeaked quickly, scrambling to get up. "I'll try and dry off!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:55 pm
RosesandBlood

T'bit grinned unabashedly at the reactions he was getting from Evan as the other looked over his bruises ... and other things. "Yeah, it's still a little achy all the time, but the laughing really gave my bones a shake. Better not do too much of that anytime soon-- ..." The lionman had been enjoying the feeling of the other's fingertips lightly probing his wound, eyes up on him and making him feel warmer even with the heat coming off of the water ... but then Evan tried to step back and ...

Well. T'bit snickered and guffawed before laughing all over again, sides in stitches and sending jolts of pain from his ribs be heck, how could he stop! Evan scrambling away like a wet kitten after being in such a position! Oh, T'bit felt his blood flow south at the thought of the other actually doing such a thing for real before shaking his head and hurrying up with his shower.

"Well at least I made him forget all about that phone call ..." the fighter said to himself with a smile before finishing and heading out to towel off. Though, the perkiness had turned into a small problem ... but he could ignore it. Well, at least until he got a chance to either get his claws into Evan or jack off on his own. T'bit grinned saucily at the other before getting dressed. "Hey, you want to head over to my place? Or, better yet, you could help me pick out a tv, so we would actually have something to do at my place. What do ya say?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:50 pm
knux33

The blonde had to peel off his clothes and wring them out but it was okay. The dampness didn't bother him too much since he used to work in the rain a lot at one of his jobs. That and thankfully there were towels to towel off with. "Hn?" Evan looked over his shoulder from his little corner space at T'bit's half dressed form. "Sure. If you buy it today I can hook it up for you and everything. I apprenticed with an electrician when I was younger." He said slipping on his shoes. "So where did you want to buy one at?" he asked still a bit pink in the face and trying not to look directly at T'bit until certain thoughts dissuaded from his mind.

This would be a very interesting day for him indeed. However, still at the fringes of his mind was the call from his folks. Putting on a brave face he left the locker room and strolled out, not waiting for T'bit, knowing the other would easily catch up to him. "Oh, we can stop some where and grab dessert too~"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:15 pm
RosesandBlood

T'bit finished getting some clothes on, groaning happily. "Oh dessert, forgot about that! Damn, I'll have to work-out all over again tomorrow to work off the extra carbs, but it'll be more than worth it." The lion grinned, putting an arm around Evan once they were both ready to go, and let the other lead the way. "For buying a tv ... eh, wherever will do. Mm. Watching you hook it up will be fun, and then we can watch a movie and eat pizza afterwards!" T'bit had quite a fun time letting Evan ferret out a dessert shop that sold icecream, then had the other find a cheap but good place to nab a decently-sized flat-screen. T'bit had to carry it home, but the bit of electronic goodness was easily carried on one shoulder as they made their way to his apartment, past the apparently-always oblivious security guard and up to his place, tv barely fitting in the elevator but T'bit managed to safely get the new item to his place before beginning to unbox it.

"Alright! Now, I'll order some pizza while you get the tv hooked to the cable-box thing we got," the lion said with a victorious tone, before pulling out his cellphone. Todays escapades had taken quite the bite out of his play-money funds, but T'bit thought it was so worth it. Especially once he was done ordering pizza and sat down on his couch to enjoy watching Evan bend over to get all the wires plugged in.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:30 pm
knux33

The ice cream they ate while looking for tvs was delicious, okay wall average but it tasted better when you didn't pay for it and shared with a friend. Happened the tv T'bit wanted was pretty big so he just leg him lug it around. His mind was still pretty heavy with things but not having to be alone really helped him keep his spirits up. Evan laughed at the other man though. "Isn't Pizza just more calories?" He teased but all in all that sounded good to him. Eating out was a special deal for him.

Once back at T'bit's place he felt a bit more at peace. It was like a small little patch that his reality couldn't touch here. A real 'friend's' house. Sighing he slipped off his shoes at the door and had T'bit place the tv where he wanted it. Bending over the stand and then squatting on the floor to look at the wires, he of course never caught the other staring lewdly (like him earlier) while he did all this.

"Alright.... I think I got it all hooked up right..." the blonde stood and dusted off his knees from crawling behind the large tv on the dirty floor. "Let's turn it on and see~" Walking around to the front he picked up the remote and clicked it on. Of course the whole 'set up menu' came up but it worked! Clicking passed all the set up he flicked to a channel he knew of and walked over to the cleared off couch. "Well how about that? You have something to do in this place now," he gave T'bit a grin while he plopped on the seat next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:54 pm
RosesandBlood

T'bit blinked and quickly moved his eyes from the other's a** to Evan's face, grinning when the television came to life. "Sweet! You, find something interesting movie or something," the lion commanded and leaving the remote control in the human's hands before heading over to his kitchen and grabbing a couple of beers. Soon, T'bit was handing over a beer to Evan and scooting over on his couch. "Don't sit by your lonesome over there! Come on, my couch isn't that dirty," the fighter commanded, smiling and quite enjoying himself. This day had been more fun than he'd had in ... a long time. Really, Evan was doing him a world of good, even if they did heavily disagree on what a 'livable level of filth' was.

Soon, the pizza arrived and T'bit was leaving to buzz the guy in with the security guard apparently doing his job for once, and then swapping some cash bills for the large delicious-smelling box. "Keep the change," T'bit said to the guy before signing the bill and shutting the door, bringing the box over to set it down in front of them as they watched a movie, quickly pigging out on most of the large pizza all by himself.

"So, what movie is this? A comedy, drama, or something?" he asked, mouth half-full of delicious pizza and slightly watered with beer.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:08 pm
knux33

Evan laughed and channel surfed a moment ending up on the channel that played recent and popular movies. He took the beer and opened it just sipping for a while since he did have work in the morning. Giving T'bit a smirk he raised an eyebrow,"When was the last time you saw the whole thing?" But he did get up and move to the couch. No sense sitting alone, not like the guy would bite him. A rather dirty thought popped in his head to that but he chased it away with a swig of beer.

When the pizza arrived and the other dove in he burst into laughter. "You're going to have to do so many sit ups!!" He giggled and grabbed a slice. "You'll get fat eating that way~" And he took a large bite of his own. "I of course work all my food off with my odds and ends; before you try and tell me I'll get fat too. That and I have awesome metabolism." Smiling and eating his pizza he looked back to the tv. He'd really not paid attention to what movie he'd left it on.

"Uh....I think it's one of the new comedy movies that came out recently... I'm not sure. It looks good though... wanna watch it?" Evan asked leaning back into the couch and downing the rest of his beer. "Come to think of it I don't think I ever did this....." He looked over a T'bit. "Had beer and pizza and watched movies..." he snorted at how lame he must sound. "Ah but yeah. It's pretty cool... thanks for letting me hang out."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff