Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:54 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen shifted, flicking the jacket over his shoulders fluidly. "Maybe we should go out the busted windows... we'd look like drowned rats afterward, I think.. but it'd be better than pulling a damned Poltergeist," he sighed, glancing at the living room.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:01 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi gave him a leveling look "I may be insane, but I'm not suicidal.There are more trees near the windows and that's where this freaky storm seems to be focusing itself.Not on the doors.And my a**'d never fit through that window, broken or not." She glanced at the living room "Besides...If it were a Poltergeist it would have come after us from the inside...No from outside.....Maybe...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:11 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen sighed, shifting. "Then it looks like we'd have to either try climbing over the tree or go through the living room," he said quietly, nervous though he hid it well as he flicked his gaze momentarily towards the living room where light was now spilling around the hinges. Unfortunately for them, a second, larger tree fell and slammed with a boom on top of the other tree, completely blocking off the other two-thirds of the house.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:16 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi was shivering slightly, she wa still damp from coming in from the rain and the wind coming in from around the trees and broken window weren't really helping "Raen...I just want to get out of here and go home.All we have to do is run through, get through the door, jump in my car, and we're gone." He may be good at hiding her fear, but she'd seen enough weird things in the last few days to last a life time.This was just icing on the cake.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:24 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen took a deep breath before he slowly nodded. "I have a feeling that..." he said slowly before he spun and cast the door open, grunting as the light blinded him; it was as if the entire living room had turned into nothing but white light, though that was impossible. "Straight through," he said slowly, shivering slightly from the icy rain hitting his back.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:37 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi shielded her eyes from the light and squeezed his hand lightly before leading the way into the into the living room "Don't stop moving.Whatever happens don't stop mov-" She slipped near the area where the tv would have been, letting out a shriek as she kept going.It was like the floor had disappeared and she was falling through a tunnel "Raen!" Ginhana let out a series of sharp barks, curling tighter against Mairi under that jacket.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:53 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen heard the barks from Ginhana and stumbled as he heard Mairi shriek and twisted, trying to grab her hand and managing to catch it... barely. He inhaled sharply as he felt a sensation as if the floor had abruptly vanished as he too dropped. "What the hell is going on?!?" he said wryly, not seeing the katana vanish as an odd mark inscribed itself in silver on his palm before fading to a deep grayish silver.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:02 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi's eye's flashed silver again, and stayed that way, their pale blue color completely burned out "Raen?" She shifted slightly as they fell, getting a better grip on his hand "Raen, I can't see.Why can't I see?!" She was panicking.All she could make out were lights and shadows.Ginhana, was trembling, something clearly had the fox spooked.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:13 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen gritted his teeth, feeling the energy that had been building in his abdomen surging through his veins. "I don't know... but something is happening," he said, well aware his voice was showing his strain as he reached for Mairi's other arm before a sudden pulse of darkness shoved them apart forcefully. "Damn it, Mairi!!!" he barked as he felt himself tumbling backwards and downwards; it felt to him like doing skydiving... only completely out of control. His eyes widened fractionally at the darkness, which seemed to be coming at him as if alive and aware of what it was doing before he felt himself land hard on something, hearing a loud metallic crash and feeling glass spray over him as he passed out, never seeing the dark red car hit the brakes nor its dark haired driver come out, staring at him in shock.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:24 am
Kaosujin Ryu

((Okay which world is it?lol I'm guessing your in Sailor Moon, so is Mairi there too or in Escaflowne?))

Feeling Raen get torn away, she started spiraling out of control "Raen!!!" Her head started to pulse with an energy that made her ache all over.She felt something envelope her and was immediately reminded on home, when she was little and her grandmother told her stories to keep the monsters away "Nanna..?" Rather than the darkness that surrounded Raen, this was an ethereal white light.Landing on something hard, Mairi let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding.The only movement was Ginhana's and her own breath before she blacked out.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:37 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC| They can be in the same world, if you want, but they'd be in different locations.

Raen's eyelids fluttered before opening to see fluorescent lights and hearing a heart monitor before realizing a woman with short dark blue hair was standing nearby with a clipboard in her hand. "Oh, you're awake, though after being hit by a car like that you're in remarkably good condition," she said. Raen blinked, recognizing her though he knew she didn't recognize him at all. What the hell is going on here? I'm staring at Saeko Mizuno... but she's an anime character.... he thought.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:47 am
Kaosujin Ryu

((okay but you're gonna have to help me out some lol.I'm a bit rusty on Sailor Moon.I haven't found a site yet to rewatch all the episodes))

Mairi woke to the feeling on grass smashed against one cheek and Ginhana licking the other.Opening her eyes, everything was still in that gray area between dark and light I've gone blind... Staying on her hands and knees, she guessed she was in a park somewhere by the sound of the traffic "Raen?Raen, are you there?" Getting no answer, she refused to cry.Crawling until she ran into a tree, she stood up and closed her eyes, using the same trick she'd used with the little metal strips, she found she was in a park in a plush neighborhood, but she had no clue as to where she was.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:57 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

"Are you okay? Who is Raen?" a low, slightly shy voice said from behind Mairi; the speaker had dark blue hair swaying around her shoulders and cerulean eyes. Her name was Mizuno Ami.

Raen sat up slowly, wincing a bit. "No offense intended, but at the moment I'm not concerned about my own condition... I'm more worried about a friend of mine," he said wryly, seeing Saeko blink as if surprised. "What is your friend's name?" she said, flicking her thumb and holding the pen close to the clipboard. "Mairi Gray; she should have a small silver vixen near her, though I don't know where she is," he said carefully, glancing around to see that it was mid afternoon outside, which he found highly intriguing since it had been a little past nine at night and a good two hours after sunset.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:07 am
Kaosujin Ryu

((XD found a sight.It'll take awhile to catch up though >< I'll watch as we go))

Mairi turned to the speaker, revealing that she was blind.Quickly lowering her eyes, she caught Ginhana as she jumped up "I'm not really sure at the moment...And he's a friend." She leaned against the tree for support, still dizzy from whatever the hell just happened "Can you please tell me where I am?" She cuddled Ginhana, feeling the small creature quake in fear from new surroundings.She probably would be too if could see anything.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:30 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami tilted her head, catching Mairi's arm to help support her unconsciously. "I'm Ami, and you're in Tokyo," she said with a faint smile. "My mother's a doctor; maybe she can help find your friend. Her workplace is only a couple of blocks away," she said with a slight frown.

Raen took a slow, deep breath as he saw Saeko write down what he'd told her. He decided not to mention about Sakura, as he doubted she'd be on this 'journey' at all. "So, where are your parents, and how did you end up on that hood? The man reported you simply dropped out of the air several feet above his hood from, to quote his words, 'a tear in the air that looked like torn aluminum foil', though it apparently sealed itself after you fell through," she said. "To be honest... my father was out of the house, as was my sister... and as to how I ended up on the hood... no clue," he said with a shrug, telling the truth.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff