Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Rise of Thero's (stalker_ninja & AsianBro87 1x1/C/S) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image She hesitated for a moment and gave in, kissing back, then she stopped, "This is unlike you...." She moved out of his grasp."If you still feel this way after we return to the heavens we can continue then. But we have something important we have to do first. She said firmly, as much as she wanted to continue this they had a mission.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image

"Well said." as he chuckled. He was testing her to see if she would give in to his submission. He wanted to know a bit if she would engage or not. It seems his speculation was on its mark. "Alright, then we should start." as he placed the clothing on he wore his cloak around him to look normal as normal can be.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image She grew angry Well said?....WELL SAID!?"Jonas~ were you testing me just now?" she asked him, if he looked back he would the look of a demon. She was angry. To fool with her emotions like that?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

"Hm, to be honest half and half. I was hoping you would engage and the other half was testing." as he was being honest to himself. He began to open the door as he started to step out. The outside was cold as freezing cold. "It must be winter." as he stood there chilled like a block of ice.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image She sighed as he explained himself.
Jonas was so weird. She shivered when she felt the cold and searched for winter clothes in the clothes he just put up, mostly being furs to keep her warm and a heavy cloak. "Jonas put on warmer clothes!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

Jonas was laying on the ground frozen stiff. Couldn't move and even couldn't hear what Rei was saying.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image she went out and dragged him back in and sighed. She found tools for the fire place and started a fire to warm him up. "here..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image

Finally warm he grabbed onto Rei and started to look her into the eye. "You could've done that sooner." as he wrapped his naked chest onto her, slowly gaining warmth. "Warmth."

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image She looked at him and sighed "You're an idiot...next time ill let you freeze out there. she sighed, he was so rash sometimes. She pat his arm while they were in front of the fire. At this rate they weren't going to find Theros.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image

It became night, while Jonas was cooking dinner. He was making a heavens cuisine that he brought from the house. The stove was like the same one at his home so it wasn't to hard for him to make something extravagant like this. Slowly placing it on the table he tapped the table to tell Rei food was ready. There was warm Mash potatoes, Salad, Steak and Wine made from the heavens vineyard. Slowly taking a seat. He waited for her to sit down.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image She sat down and smiled "It looks delicious! Rei smiled happily "Thank you for making it for us. She looked around at the pictures"We look really happy don't we?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image

"Yes we do." as he took a small bite out of his steak. He questioned his life as a half god and human. Living in the heavens, is great. But being human is two different things. Would he be happy if he stayed on earth. Such things began to run through his mind. "I got a question for you? Do you want a child?" as he sat there serious like.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

Rei continued eating as she processed his question. Finally she finished and looked at him, was this another test? No, I think he looks serious this time. She sighed and thought about how to word her response "I do,but now is not the time for that. Besides you are not the only one testing me. No doubt Zeus, Ares, and Athena are testing us as well. I don't want all the training we've done be for nothing, Jonas..Like the torture we had to go through from Ares and Athena so we know our pain spectrum. I don't want to not finish this and have that be for nothing. Besides, if we chose to stay down here, there is no promise that we keep our memories of the heavens.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

"I guess your right." as Jonas took another bite of his steak. He was thinking to much, guessing that the human world was getting to him to quickly. The feelings he had just went around in a circle never leaving its place. Slowly finishing his meal he began to gather his plate and started to walk over to the sink. Slowly washing it with his bare hands.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

Rei sighed and stood up before going over to him and hugging him from behind as he washed dishes I do have those feelings towards you Jonas...I just don't want what we've done to be for nothing.

Meanwhile Aphrodite looked up to see a very angry Athena
Aphrodite!!! Stop messing with their emotions right now. Aphrodite stepped back "of course Athena,I was just testing them....  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff