Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Romeo x Juliet ヾ(´▽`; )ゝ1x1 (TLR & AB87)(C/S) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:27 am
User Image

Juliet glanced up when she heard him, "Over here." Grabbing her bag, she walked around the corner and did a double take when she saw the mass changes.She cracked a smile "You look good, but I like your hair better before." She gave him a hug, which caused the hat to tip back and her hair to fall loose, "We need to go before Tybalt realizes I'm missing.."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:37 am
User Image

"Understood, the cab is in the front but behind a tree. My friend is waiting for our return." as he looked around he noticed a few shirts and clothing they looked like a few butler and maid uniforms. "Mind on trying one?" it would be easier if we left like this. But of course we would have to act like the part as he was thinking. Slowly removing his attire he placed it in his bag and began to wear the butler uniform. Waiting on Juliet he started out to hold the hall way in disguise. "The close is clear follow me." as he started off.

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:45 am
User Image

Juliet gave a tiny nod and took one of the maids uniforms.Chaning quicly, she put her clothes into the bag and acted like it was someones laundry she was going to take to the cleaners.She glanced down at herself, unable to believe how these women could wear outfits like that everyday, "Then we should start moving.The elevator would be quickest.The workers rarely use the stairs."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:05 am
User Image

Nodding his head he walked alongside her to make sure she was alright. They made there way to the Elevator as they waited for the door to open. As the door opened Romeo stepped in waiting for Juliet to step in as well. "So, I got the hotel set. We can be there as long as you want." as he smiled.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:56 pm
User Image

Juliet stepped into the elevator beside Romeo and bit her lip slightly, "I don't think I'm coming back...I don't want to come back.if I do, my father will just try and control my every decision.But if I find a place of my own can run the company as I see fit.." She was actually terrified to see her father again, or Tybalt, after what had happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image

"Couldn't put it better then myself. I also don't want to go back. I want to be with you." as he smiled. As the elevator stopped and opened it's side door's Romeo checked the area and started to walk calmly. "Let us go." as he winked. He was very confident about escaping like this. He had to do the same anywhere that his father had control. But what she said made he believe for hope. Walking outside the cab began to start up as it started to drive to the gate. "Are ride is here." as he walked to meet an old friend. "Can you get us from here?" the man nodded. "Sure thing bub." Romeo smiled and opened the door for the maid also known as Juliet.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image

Juliet flushed slightly but smiled, "Lead the way." She kept her head lowered so the actual staff wouldn't see her face.They'd know who she was instantly.Once outside, she relaxed slightly, though not enough to be noticeable.She seemed a little skeptical about the cab but slid in when Romeo opened the door for her, setting her bag in her lap, feeling more than a little self conscious are the driver.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

Taking a seat in the back with Juliet he placed his hand over her's to calm herself down. "It's alright, hes an old friend of mine. We met somewhere around the line where my father fired him. His family wasn't doing well. So I hired him as a my specialize driver for those who have nothing. He would bring food to those who have nothing. And I pay him for it." as he smiled softly. "This kid is something, usually no companies or people that have money in there pockets would do such a thing. But after him telling me his plan for a better future I couldn't resist." as he chuckled. "I have three daughters. One fancy Romeo here." Romeo chuckled back. "David let's get going." the old man nodded and started to drive away. "The place were going is run by another company that doesn't like the Capulet's and the Montague, I put our names in as someone else so they won't suspect us. Also I had to make a business name so we wouldn't be noticed either by our peers." as he sat there.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image

Juliet turned her hand palm up and linked their fingers together, still somewhat on edge "I had figured something of the sort if you'd chosen him as the one to drive us about..." She looked to the driver, a tiny smile forming "A lot of people fancy him." She gave a tiny nod, listening, "Care to share my name so I don't mess up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image

"Your name is Selena a foreigner from another country, here to work together with me Alexander or Alex for short. Were here on business to create a company that will support the people. In any way possible we will use what we have for ideas as such and work them out with this company that will sponsor us." as he sat there he had a I.D made for that purpose with there faces but with a bit of photoshop changes. "You will need to wear this wig when your in business. I know it's too much, but i think we can work this out." as he smiled.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:45 am
User Image

Juliet frowned slightly, more than a little worried with his plan, "Romeo, it's not going to work.I can't run two companies.My name is already on the papers and signed.As of this morning I'm the sole heir and CEO of Capulet Industries...Not to mention I can't to accents to save my life." She knew even with a wig, her face would be recognizable.S=Biting her lip she stared down at her bag, feeling a little lost and like she'd just ruined whatever plan he had in motion.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image

Romeo looked at her as she frowned. He picked up her chin and gave a gentle response. "No it's alright. It's just a cover up for now. You can wear this, just for today." as he hand over a mask. "This mask is something I thought up in the plan, covering our faces will create mystery towards the people that view us. You will just need to wear it tonight. After that we can go back to our original life. But while we arrive, I would like to talk to you about matters at hand. Ideas that we can create in secret." as he sat there placing his mask on.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image

Juliet gave a small nod and looked at the mask for a moment before tying it into place.She understood the need for mystery, especially after what had happened at the hotel party, "I don't want my 'original' life...I want some changes at least." She straightened the mask some and looked at him quizzically, "What ideas?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

"Remember the ideas we were talking about? Over the chatting room. Well I thought we start creating a business of our own. And put some of our savings into it. Basically we would have to be involved with the new community and that means we would have to wear these masks." as the cab stopped at its destination. Romeo stepped on out first wearing his mask to shroud his face from those who were looking with a weird expression. Walking over to Juliet's door he opened it and placed his hand out for her. "Let us go."  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

Juliet smiled, though it was hidden by the mask, "You really have thought this through."She waited until he came around to her side and accepted his proffered hand.Once out of the cab, she received just as many odd looks as Romeo, and heard a few mutters as well.Biting her lip slightly, she concentrated a moment before speaking, adding a slight Irish brogue to mask her voice, "How long do you think we can keep it up?" She spoke quietly enough so that people would hear, but not understand what she said.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff