Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Reality Check Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:48 am
UkieeChick

(Err the rain has me shut in
funny thing is it was hot and dry all week and Saturday is the only stormy day in the forcast meh)

Jack walked behind her with a half eaten sleeve of crackers and some ginger tea
he really wasn't in the mood to eat anything heavy but rather demolish all the ritz crackers the garlic butter ones. Nothing for me
I already got things squared away" he said as he pulled out a cushioned roller chair from the mirror/camera room.
"By the way are you coming with me and the twins tonight or staying back to watch the house we gotta have at least one person stay back just incase some funny buisness goes on outside while we're gone?" He asked rolling over ti the small wooden desk where he moved all of the contents from the package.

Van had been staring out the small basement window for the longest. For some reason a cat decided to pick feathers from blue jay it caught right in from of it. Van had a expression of disgust at the muddy stray cat
he didn't really like animals nonetheless strays. He sighed and faced over where the talking was coming from
the end of the wall about 4ft away hid the other side of the basement but he could tell both of the two were there talking about who was going to be left to babysit  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:30 am
Bolt BioHazard

(Aw poo ]: that sucks. Our weather has been bipolar to the extreme. One day its blazing hot and then the next you're freezing. Its quite stupid. It's a nice weekend this week though :] )

"Oh!" Colette called out not expecting Jack to be lurking behind her like that. "Don't sneak up on me like that dude" she commented and closed the door to the basement. "Just crackers huh? And there I went cooking all this food for you" Colette crossed her arms but then waved her hand. "Fine, fine whatever. More for me" she stuck her tongue out at him.
"And I can stay here and watch him, its fine by me" she commented and started to clean up the kitchen and put left over food in the fridge.
"You feeling okay otherwise? After what Vancouver did to you? You do remember it don't you?" she wondered and leaned over the kitchen table watching Jack get his stuff ready on his desk.
She recalled the twins he was talking about and she hasn't seen them in a while, but she decided to stay in and hang out with their new pet. Maybe he'll tell her something while they're gone, but its highly unlikely, at least he won't be bored. Right?  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:57 am
UkieeChick

(I was super bummed out because i was supposed to be volunteering in a airshow/fundraiser
i was practicing hand signals for two weeks
bad part not sure if rain cancelled it
invitations were more or less word to mouth and they never mentioned when it ends
i don't have much to do other than homework draw and be dragged off to church tomorrow but you enjoy the rest of your weekend)

"Go ahead enjoy yourself just don't pig out or 2 more laps around the track when we go to the gym." He said with a mouthful of crackers
then nodded when she said she'd stay but frowned up
"Uh what did he do because I feel fine, well other than a slight stomach ache
hence just the tea and crackers.
"I can handle myself as far as he is concerned as for you
you need to be more careful most of the notes are water damaged and I was supposed to be copying some of them for future reference. And since you're staying here I'll have to show you how to use the security system
It's got lasers." He said with a slight laugh
It was more or less a concentrated beam of light to cut day fearing creatures down to size and blind door to door salesmen but he liked it best of all.
Van let out an audable sound just for the heck of it which made Jackson look over in his direction. "I guess we might as well start the questioning
i'll be back you go ahead." Jack said as he went upstairs to get the rest of his clothes on so he could leave when their partners got there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:19 am
Bolt BioHazard

(Oh that sounds super fun! Hope the rain stops so you get to do it [: I don't have much going this weekend really. Just homework, took a standardized test this morning and tomorrow I'm volunteering at a special needs camp. Busy work, but thanks! I hope it won't be too bad)

Collete made a face when Jack commented about her pigging out with the food. She can handle laps at the gym, thank you very much.
"Really? You don't remember?" Colette was a little surprised, there must be something in the notes about that. "Well, long story short. He spit some toxic cr@p in your face and you went ballistic. Ended up half naked by the end of it all" she explained and grinned at the ending statement. "Now I know what you're hiding under those clothes" she teased him and laughed, since he doesn't seem to remember a thing she decided to have some fun with this situation.
After Jack told her about the security system Colette was impressed with how much work Jack has put into this house. From the outside it seems like any other house, but just wait till you figure it all out.
Colette then watched as Jack left to go get changed and then turned her attention to Van with a smile. She walked up to the cell and pressed a button on the wall so she could talk and he would hear her. "Well, looks like its going to be just you and me today bud" she commented. She then went and grabbed an empty chair and opened the door to the cell. Positioning the chair a safe enough distance from Van, she sat down and crossed her legs leaning her arms on her knee.
"So, today is the day you have been waiting for I'm sure. We're going to ask you a few questions. But before we get to the nitty gritty and we wait for my partner to come back, I'll start off on a friendly note. Mainly because I'm in a good mood today. So how are we doing this fine morning? I see you figured out how to sit up right again. I'm happy for you" Colette spoke to Vancouver and smiled.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:59 am
UkieeChick

(Err weekend test i'd go on strike
and i'm not worrying about the fly in anymore this isn't the first time something like this has happened so im getting over it pretty quickly)

Van was leaned over in his chair sure that after this his arms would be stuck behind his back for the rest of his most likely short life
he mumbled his remark in a jumble choice words in hindi, german, and Japanese
it was mostly about her and mimicking what she said before being able to calm down and just say "meh...."
he was mostly tired and a little butt hurt from the chair
literally. "You two might as well give up this whole "contest" to gather up me and the other four has been going on for about 5 yrs now and as far as i know i've been the only one that has been caught
no one on this big blue marble has even gotten even close unless pictures count, and i saw those
They weren't to flattering
so can you please cut the crap and go die in a train accident or something." He replied
Jackson grunted in amusement as he came down the stairs hearing the last part. "He's just a little ray of sunshine isn't he" Jack commented while leaning on the back of Cole's chair  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:57 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(That still stinks though, it sounds like a cool event. Yeahh. I wasn't too keen on getting up at 6am to go take it at 8:30am. I needed this test for my major >.>)

Raising an eyebrow, Colette observed Van as he mumbled about something in what sounded like different languages. She didn't doubt that he was probably having a fit about her attitude towards him. Something about that satisfied her.
When Jackson arrived and stood behind Colette she raised her head to look up at him and then back at Van.
"Looks like it" Colette answered after Jack commented on Van's less than pleasant demeanor.
"I see what you're saying" Colette spoke back to Van after his rant. "But seeing as you're here just goes to show that even though you all may have been an invincible bunch at one point, never being caught or anything, you might not be so invincible anymore. And it is, in fact, possible to catch you. I'm sure my partner and I are resourceful enough to figure it out" she stated.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:37 pm
UkieeChick

(It's best to get it over with as soon as possible
i don't state tests and all that hoopla unless it's math,
reading or science takes me 2 minutes while i waste half a day working on the first problem in math gez)

Van almost smiled at how stupid she sounded
"Wow you caugth a person congratuf@ckinglations
aside from those two tricks i mostly tried on your boyfriend there I'm practically human which explains why i never "shift" and there's no other blurry picture of my secondary form...which is actually what i really look like
long story short had an issue and gave up my powers
and split from the group.Anyways even if i told you where the boys were if i knew i don't think you are "resourceful" enough and will get your @sses killed
I'm not really exaggerating when i say that." Van said leaning back in his chair
Jackson sighed " when was the last time you saw any of them?" He asked
"On mars" Van replied
"Seriously
trying to be nice here
just give my that." Jackson said trying not to let the guy mess with him
"Fine here
they lived in a house in the woods not too far from Delano park
the owners were on vacation. that info isn't much use
we tried not to revisit the same group of places after we "move"
that's all you get" Van said
Jackson made a face planning to check anyways he backed up "i think i hear Desmond outside you take it from here Cole" Jackson said as he ran upstairs  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:48 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(I hate math ]: my worst subject ever.)

The whole time Vancouver spoke Colette just listened and tried to makes sense of some of the things he said. She didn't take his insults personally because she didn't blame him for being bitter at this point. Although getting any kind of answer out of him is going to be like pulling teeth. If he was really out of the group why was he so sensitive about it? Unless he knew they would find him and kill him if he did something that went against them. It would make sense but Colette didn't want to talk about that now. She just let the man vent. His story about being practically human was rather interesting but it still didn't excuse him from being completely obnoxious and spitting at people. Colette wondered what mad him lose his powers, but she was going to leave that for a more casual conversation too.
She had to admit, the guy was pretty interesting and was handling being help captive rather well. Except of course his fits that he was throwing. Most other people she would expect to try and get themselves free or try attacking her with every chance they got, but she wasn't going to take Van lightly, he could still try to do that if he wanted to.

Thoughts were rushing through Colette's head when Jack abruptly said that he had to go. She didn't hear a car outside or the ringing of the doorbell, but she could have missed it while being lost in thought. Jack's exit was hasty but she didn't give it much thought. "Tell them I said hi!" Colette shouted after Jack as he was already gone through the upstairs door.

"Okay, just me and you again" she spoke to Van and changed positions in her chair.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:39 am
UkieeChick

(I wouldn't hate it some much if it wasn't so boring and hard but i guess it's the same for mostly everyone)

"I guess...." he said while sitting in an odd position in his chair with his eyes closed the situation seemed to have calmed down since yesterday.
Probably since he hadn't pulled anything yet so he figured he could get away with doing something like this. He did say that was all he was going to say about them so he figured Cole no longer had a purpose down here.However since he's been down there for almost a day and a half he was becoming antsy and might talk about other thing not pertaining to the guys.
The thing about the other 3 is that they are different than most shifter packs which for one are larger. They also have crazy old elder members who keep up old tradition, and strict rules
in any other case mostly in a werewolf pack if they caught wind of anyone giving out any info like this they would be labelled as a traitor or just be kicked out of the pack or killed. Major the new alpha
Van being the former one was the oldest member and strict at times but didn't really care about these things
there were no secrets, they all had weaknesses but could work around them, and though they guys gots rough with each other they'd never turn on each other for something as simple as that.
There actually was no point, they had to stick together and due to the fact that they were nature spirits/elementals they were bound to earth and if killed would come back in a fashion similar to reincarnation. Van wasn't too sure if that still applied to him now that he was human, he only died once before but wasn't entirely sure if he wanted to be gone for good
He wasn't too religious bt the thought of being stuck.in some hellish underworld kept him from trying to test his status now.
"So what now?" He asked hoping she'd get bored enough to leave
but as he opened his eyes to give dry looks to the girl he saw the smoke trail of a certain plum colored serpent spirit. He sighed "it was her" Van mumbled as he leaned in his chair to look behind Cole
"Where did that thing go?" He said mostly talking to himself as he looked around from where he could see. "You two don't deal with ghosts by any chance do you?" He asked Cole  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:31 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(Meh...I forgot everything I wanted to write since I was gone. Blah! I guess I have to start from scratch. Sorry if my post is dumb lol I just hate forgetting things!)

There was some noises coming from upstairs and hollow voices. Colette figured that Jack was getting ready to head out and was talking to the twins now. Van seemed to be getting bored and growing uninterested as he closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair. For a second she wondered if his limbs were starting turn inside out because of the way he was chained down, but then she caught herself and thought that he had to stay that way. He may have plenty of other tricks up his sleeve.
After Van finally looked up from his seemingly mini nap he asked Colette about what is going to happen now. Her mouth parted to start answering the question until his mumbles interrupted her. Van started cranking his neck to look what seemed like behind Colette and with a confused frown on her face Colette glanced behind her too, following Van's gaze. Seeing nothing she turned back to him and wondered if he was screwing with her, until she heard his question.
-$hit- Colette thought as his question repeated itself in the back of her head. Of course she didn't know anything about ghosts. For a while she didn't even think they existed, but now that Jack introduced her into the supernatural world Colette's mentality switched to "anythings' possible" scenario. If there is information about ghosts out there, she didn't know it, but she didn't want to let Van know that.
"Not particularly, no" Colette answered hoping that would be enough of an answer for him.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:07 pm
UkieeChick

(It's fine the same usually happens to me especially when i spend too much time typing gaia logs me out and i have to retype the entire thing...though half the time i'm too ticked off by it happening so often i just give a short version of the lost reply)

"That's too bad" he started to say remembering some background chatter about their partnership with a pair of ghost hunters at some point,
It could of been sometime today or the two having a conversation about them or while he was out during the abduction. "Because i have been having a problem with the spirit of a "ugly old hag" following me for two straight years. Van informed putting more emphasis on the insult
a "gust of wind" scattered some papers on a table. Van took that as Synx running off after he called her out
being called a human was a pretty bad insult in the animal spirit's book
especially an old decrepit one but the way he said it let her know that he knew she was here attempting to sneak up on him.
Van grunted looking at some of the papers which finally decided to settle down ."I'm just going to have to give you a heads up
i would recommend finding someone who does or some really bad sh!t is going to start happening
that's not a threat but it sorta is an explanation on how i some how managed to get away from 4 different groups of people like yourself...And i wasn't even trying it's hard to explain. He said before yelling out
"Stop eavesdropping you little butt wrench!"
The lights blinked and that was a sign she was gone at least for today
"I mean..." he shook his head " you'd think "no" means "no" but even thousand and something year old spirits can't take a hint" Van said mostly talking to himself at this point  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:05 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Vancouver's behavior was very questionable at this point as Colette stared at him with her eyebrow raised. She wasn't entirely sure if he had gone off the deep end or if there really was a ghost stalking him.
When the papers on a desk flew off the desk it was a bit coincidental because Van had been yelling at nothing for the past few minutes. Sure he was also directing his words at Colette occasionally, but mostly he was yelling at thin air, because Colette didn't see anything. The papers flying didn't really confirm anything for Colette but the light flickering was a bit odd. There are close to no electrical issues down here. If there was a high tech security system running through here, then there is no way a little light would flicker like that.
"So, you come as a package deal with a ghost who has been stalking you for two years? Perfect" Colette rolled her eyes and then her thoughts went back to the security system. Jack never did tell her how to set it all up. She took out her phone and typed up a quick text to Jack asking him about the security system as she figured he had already left on his little expedition.
She put her phone back in her pocket and looked at Van.
"I have to say dear Vancouver, you are quite the fascinating person. You've told me quite a bit about yourself but didn't really bother to explain. But that's okay, you will at some point. Of course my goal here is to try to narrow down our search for your little friends, so I assume you will cooperate eventually. But since I'm nice and we're both stuck here with each other, I will let you have some control of this conversation. How about we ask each other questions? It's only fair no? Since I'm sitting here badgering you about stuff, I'll let you ask me anything you want also. But it can't be questions about how you can get out of here or any secret weapons we might have here, or anything else like that. Got it? I'm just trying to make your time here less horrible. Although, I'd choose my questions wisely or you could lose your privileges" Colette explained and smiled. "How about it?" she asked.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:20 pm
UkieeChick

Jackson didn't actually find much of anything other than a lost "pet" he was actually going to hold onto it till the owner could come and retrieve it...said owner would be in a week.After a long call and care instructions he and the others stopped by a ice cream shop to pass some time before heading home and possibly to bed .Jack felt his pants pocket vibrate from a new message
it wasn't a call so he figured it wasn't an emergency t so he left it alone and went back to dealing with the brain freeze brought upon from trying one of the shop's timed challenges.
For most of the conversation Van was tuned out with random thoughts but mostly on how she said the name the others gave him...he wasn't even from canada but texas
he would of commented on that but what else was she going to refer to him as Ever?
Not in this lifetime, the other thing that bothered him was when the lights flicked the tv down there had came on. But on some static snow channel with the all to familiar hissing sound. After realising Cole had stopped talking he turned back to her. " i really think you're a little to hopeful about all of this
i mean you really can't expect me to cooperate too well
people in prison currently have more freedoms than i do
and what am i here for that weird half elf dude's son which runs your fancy little club and his friends got killed in a car accident while trying to chase all four of us in some forest then boom we are wanted fugitives
That doesnt make sense to me
but i do have a question would you be so giddy to just sit around and talk if you were where i am
ms pina coleatta?....Van said making a face because his nose was itching from his hair brushing up against it but at least it got his mind off of his bladder.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:23 pm
Bolt BioHazard

"No, I probably wouldn't be too keen on talking either. But sorry" Colette threw her hands up in the air in defense. "I just thought you might be different. Guess I was wrong" she added.
"I personally think you should be grateful that I'm not physically torturing you for answers or anything. I could have been that kind of person, but I'm not a big fan of that" she explained. Then she frowned once she thought about something.
"Did you just say car accident?" she wanted to clarify because nowhere in the notes does it say anything about that. It just simply labels Van and his friends as murderers. Perhaps they should have checked facts? But who knows if Van is even telling the truth. Colette waited for a response which she wasn't sure she was going to get and got up from her seat to walk over to the TV in a frustrated manner and turn it off. She took out her phone again and threw Jack another text: "Potential ghost in the house. Van has some interesting friends it seems" and hit send walking back into Van's cell.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:10 pm
UkieeChick

Van exaggerated a frown when she responded but snorted with a slight smirk at her tone when she asked about the car accident.
"Yeah just your usual tumble down a hill into a hiking trail
the d@mn thing was top heavy from the start and following us up rocky hills and dead tree filled woulds that car was bound to come up short. That thing looked like it was made out of soda aluminum
There was a a few people who fell out of the car before it reached the bottom. But before we could comment other creatures seemed to take advantage of the situation and we just left
mostly since we aren't to welcome around everyone ourselves." He shrugged before leaning back again
Jackson got up on the second message
"Ghosts guess that's your cue
let's get back" Jackson said as the twins followed him back to their car.
Jackson always liked to drive since he was convinced that he was the best especially with chases from the car. The other two didn't care enough to argue.
When they arrived back at Jack's house Jackson took the silver haired werefox out of the back of the suv with a dog leash and muzzle
it was kind of awkward since it walked on it's hindlegs and was a bit taller than the boy. He took it downstairs to the cells since though it was tame and a hunter's pet he didn't want it running off again.
"Hey Cole sorry I wasn't paying too much attention to the phone
we didn't find his friends but brought in a new one
the owner is off on vacation he'll be back as soon as he can which is eh 5 days." He explained as Ashton came downstairs followed by Ashlyn
"This is a nice place,
how come you never gave us a tour of the super hightech basement?" Ashton joked as he waved a small detector over a small spot where Syn was.
"I doubt we will get too much done tonight that little night out has gotten me sleepy we'll be back tomorrow night and bring in the big guns
You aren't the only one with nice things Clair" Ash stated with a smile as he waved them off
Ashlyn stayed around a bit longer already catching signs that this wasn't an average ghost but she followed her partner out.
Jackson took the muzzle off of the nameless shifter and leaned on the closed cell "I can already tell that tomorrow is going to be a long day...i'm off to bed chick, she you in the morning." He said
unbuttoning his jacket as he headed upstairs.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff