Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:19 pm
He nodded his curt understanding of the girl's decision; Pythagoras only knew one move that could have produced the damp mess with which they had been greeted, and it was a respectable water-type move. A decent rest would likely be in order for the fire-type that had been on the attack's receiving end.

In response to the question, Atticus shrugged, "She's about as fond of sweets as any average human. A certain percentage of her behavior, however, could likely be attributed to plain mischief."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:20 pm
A decent rest was all Epona could think about at this point, and it was that thought that caused the Rapidash to nudge Nicolette's shoulder with her muzzle and step to one side to hint at her wishes. Her actions weren't terribly difficult for her trainer to decipher, and the girl gave Epona a reassuring pat and a smile before looking to Atticus again. "Oh, I see." It sounded like the large creature was just being playful and just wanted to have a little fun - there wasn't anything wrong with that. "Thank you again for looking into that with me; I love to meet new people and I love to learn new things, so getting to do both at once is a treat," she said happily, and by all appearances looked almost gleeful about it. All previous anxiety over her pokemon's condition had all but disappeared. "I would love to continue, but Epona really wanted to go to the pokemon center, so I need to go - unless you're going too?" He probably wasn't, but she felt compelled to ask regardless.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:23 pm
He confirmed her suspicions easily, "I am not, so I suppose we part ways here." He half turned, his posture announcing his intent to follow his words unless she expressed any wish otherwise. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Nicolette. I wish you luck in your endeavors."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:28 pm
"It was a pleasure meeting you too," she countered with a polite nod of her head, "and thank you. I hope you can find somewhere to swim when winter hits!" Hopefully somewhere warm; even if her knowledge of viruses had been broadened, that still didn't mean she particularly wanted him to continue to swim in cold waters.

With that said, Nicolette turned away as well to head towards the pokemon center. Epona was only too happy to leave.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out