Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

"Of course. It's my job...." He looked down, his face red with embarrassment. "I didn't poison it or anything..."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:15 pm
Reve laughed nervously. "...Im sorry for being rude earlier." She said softly. "If it's ok with you... Can I try your tea?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

Quinn nodded,handing it to her. "It's hot."

Xexus put his empty cup on the tray, smiling at Reve. "You think you're comfortable enough for me to leave?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:21 pm
Reve turned to Xexus and shook her head as she sipped at the tea. She jumped slightly as the tea burned her lips.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

Xexus's smile faultured for only a moment before renewing. He really had a lot he needed to do, but a promise is a promise. Shoto should understand. He gave a nod before sitting back on the couch, talking to Vincot and Kuis.

Quinn noticed her jump before picking up his. "Well, I warned you." He said grumpily.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:29 pm
"You said hot not scalding!" She blew into the cup. "... Thank you." She said, making it sound more like an accusation than actual thanks.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image

"Well excuse me for not using a strong enough word for your little-.....what is Reve again?" He yelled over to Vincot.

"A girl!" He answered back.

"Yeah. Little girl tastes." His face got redder the dumber he thought he sounded.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:38 pm
Reve tightened her grip on the cup. "Sexist!" She yelled angrily.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image

"What the hell does that mean??? Whatever it means, I don't like it." He glared at her, growling lightly in the back of his throat.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:51 pm
"Why are you growling at me?" She asked, irritated.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

Quinn turned redder. "Cause I'm being defensive! It's a habit I picked up from Diamu, ok?"

"Oi! Stop fighting with the guest!" Kuis snapped before talking to the other two again.

Quinn grumpily looked at his reflection in his tea.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:57 pm
Reve set the tea down. "Im sorry..." She said suddenly. "I didnt mean to threaten you." She fidgeted for a few seconds before adding, "Is there a bathroom?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

Quinn took a couple deep breathes, instantly calming down. Vincot probably had something to do with that.... He nodded, walking away. "Follow me." He started walking down the hall, pointing her to the nearest bathroom. "It's over there."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:08 pm
Reve hurried into the bathroom without saying so much as a 'thank you' and slammed the door behind her. She leaned against the door and slid down to the floor, hiding her face behind her hands. Her hands were almost immediately warm from the tears. She thought that she managed to get in the bathroom quick enough so they wouldnt see her cry, but she wasnt entirely sure. She made sure not to make a blubbering sounds. It would be best if they didnt hear her crying. She already felt bad for barging in on their town, arguing with anyone that so much as looked at her, being forced upon their small family, and on top of it all she threatened Quinn just by being there. She didnt want to be here, and she didnt want to cause any more problems. Im just gonna stay in here for... until i die" She hiccuped and sniffled before remembering that she had to stay quiet.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:29 am
User Image

Quinn didn't want to leave where he was just in case she got lost or curious. It was a rather big house. After a while, he walked over silently, for he was worried. He got ready to knock on the door, hearing sobbing on the other side. He walked off silently, walking over to Xexus.

"Where's Reve?" Xexus asked, looking concerned.

"Bathroom." Quinn answered, crossing his arms. "I think she needs some assistance."

Vincot's face went white. "We don't have anything for that! We've never had a girl before so there was no need for them!"

Quinn looked at Xexus questionably, noting Kuis falling to his knees in anguish. "I'm not ready for this yet! I'm a simple man! A simple scientist!"

Xexus whispered something in Quinn's ear, and Quinn blushed. "Ok, A, that's disgusting. B, that's not the issue, I'm positive."

Xexus nodded and followed Quinn as the other two straightened out, calming down. They walked to the bathroom and Xexus put his ear to the door, frowning. He knocked on the door. "Reve?"

User Image

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces