Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:48 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Fredrich asked while swishing the alcohol around in his bottle. "Alcohol takes time to affect you, and you don't seem like the type who has experience with drinking..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:57 am
User Image

"I don't care," he grumbled. "I can still see that idiot walking away with your "woman" over his shoulder. I KNEW I should have let Magnus try to top me, damn it..." Lock walked over to a wall and clenched his fist, leaning on it. "Get me another drink. I don't want to be able to remember them."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:23 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Knowing Lock would be more than stubborn if he refused him, Fredrich motioned for the waitress to bring another round of beers. "So you're both a giver and a receiver, are you? You do look like a bottom now that I think about it." Fredrich mused and thanked the waitress when she gave him his beer.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:28 am
User Image

"I really don't know what I am, to be honest," he said, nodding as the woman handed him his beer and walked off. "I've only been topped once, and Ethan was no good at it. I only got off through my own efforts. Maybe one day, I'll do it with someone who knows what they're doing. Then again, maybe someday, pigs will fly." Suddenly, the last part of the man's words processed. "Wait, I LOOK like a bottom? What the hell? How?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:54 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"How do I put this? You don't have a seme look about you." Fredrich explained with a halfhearted shrug. "You've got a body, yes, but it looks more like the type meant to arch and grab, not to cling to. Take me, for example. I'm tall, my voice is deep, my face is pleasant, not cute. Compared to me, you're just an adorable blonde." he smirked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:02 am
User Image

Lock set the beer aside, drunken anger filling his eyes. Cute? Adorable? ARCH AND GRAB?! STriding over, he reached for the detective's lapels, gripping. "Hey! I am not adorable, and my voice is deep, thank you very much! And I'll have you know that I'm VERY easy to cling to, you great jerk. You haven't slept with me, you don't know what I'm like in the bedroom!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:26 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I know you wouldn't be topping me." Fredrich grunted, unfazed by the drunkard's actions. "I don't doubt you can be a topper, you're just easier as a bottom. See?" He leaned in quickly and pinned Lock against the billiard table, using one gloved hand to hold his chin. "You couldn't possibly do this with me." he chuckled against the blonde's lips.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:37 am
User Image

Lock gasped as he was pinned, hands coming back up to press against the taller male's chest.His back arched as the blonde gazed at the detective. "Y-you... You wanna bet?" he tried to shoot back, lacking in the same confidence of his companion. As usual, apparently, he only succeeded in looking adorably small.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:44 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"That depends," the tall Austrian smirked deviously. "Your place or mine?" He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol speaking for him or not, but he definitely wanted to try this. To see that cocky wannabe detective crying out his name from beneath him... Was this actually going through his mind?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:50 am
User Image

"Yours," he answered, golden eyes twinkling. "It's closer than mine, after all, isn't it?" Anywhere was closer than Lock's new apartment, honestly, and better. He still had Ethan's old pillows covering the bed, probably still wet with his tears.
Lock reached into his shirt, pulling out his key and smirking sexily. "I'll 'drive'."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You do realize we're both working with the law, right?" Fredrich asked with a quirked eyebrow. He swiped the Korean's keys. "If I survive your driving, I'll arrest you." Although he had to admit, he was curious to what Lock would do with handcuffs on. The detective looked at the keys then ran a gloved hand through his ink black hair. "It's not like I can drive, either, though." he sighed, noticing the double vision already starting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image

"Silly detective," he said, swiping the keys back and starting towards the bathroom door. "Watch and learn." The Korean took the key and shoved it into the keyhole, twisting the glowing lock and opening the door to reveal Fredrich's apartment. "Come on, tough guy."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich furrowed his eyebrows when Lock began taking them to the bathroom. He was about to insist they wait til they get to the apartment when he saw his very own apartment on the other side. That's right, he had an unusual key. He blinked in surprise then looked back at Lock. The detective chuckled and strode into his apartment while wrapping his arm around the Korean's waist and pulling him in.
As soon as they were in his apartment - which was slightly messy because he hadn't had the motivation for cleaning after Ellery left - he pulled Lock towards him and pressed his lips against his, tasting both their alcoholic beverages on their lips.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image

Lock yelped as the door slammed behind them, Fredrich's mouth on his in no time. Unable to bring up the ability to push him away, Lock wrapped his arms around the elder male's neck and kissed him back, fingers inching into black hair and pulling him closer as the drunkard shamelessly arched against his companion.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich led them to his bed and dropped Lock on the hastily cleaned mattress. He crawled on top of him and removed his coat and shirt while still staring at him. Was he really going to do this? Less than a week after his break-up and he was having sex with the man whose ex was dating his own ex? Was this for the sake of revenge? Was it because they were both drunk beyond their sense? He wasn't sure, but all he knew right now was that he was aroused and the only way to get rid of it was to plow the man beneath him.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces