Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Humanity Gone Mad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxMinnie_HeartbreakerxX

Profitable Prophet

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:33 pm
Melinda yawned after her long set of rounds and retreated to her office. She laid her head down for a moment before drifting off to sleep.

Alice woke up from her long nap and showered before making a game plan for tonight. Maybe I will go to the club and see what is going down in the town. She thought before looking at the time.Deciding against it seeing it was getting close to the curfew she decided to go for a stroll.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:30 pm
Sylos sighs as he goes back to his office.He did his paperwork.He was rather tired now.He had a few more hours before he got to go home to rest.

amber smiles hoping her friend would like her idea  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:51 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
"Why yes amber its perfect!", she states with joy clapping her hands and then patting her friend on the back before she turend back to the dress,"Our eyes as artist see many things I just hope that we will finish this great dress and make a woman happy to wear it..", she stopped her face looking grave as she remember that she was happy once when it came to being married but now it no longer happened.. her boyfriend gone she didn't want to be involved anymore in anything...
Kiki smiles at him, the replies with a smile using her voice,"I see that that has suprised you for you see I am tired of being second rated...", she gets up her eyes serious,"You must know how it is other wise you wouldn't be here right now.. why would you show up? If you didn't want a change.. didn't want to be treated like an outcast to be persecuted?", she comes to stand infront of him,"Are you ready for a change? or are you going to live under big brother?".

[what ever your decision but she is going to do her best in trying to pursaude him]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:55 pm
Amber smiles and nods"We will be able to"She moves and hugs her"It will be ok angelica"She knew her friend lost since amber had helped her get through it.She never got close to marriage.

Sylos signed out then started to put things away so he could go home  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:27 pm
Jonathan's eyes narrowed at her. He knew that she was trying to trick him. But when she spoke, it ignited a deep, almost dead thought he had as a child. A little voice asked him why he was so bad. But he stood stiff. "Rules are meant to be upheld. If there was no need for these rules they would not be put into place. The government always has our best interest at heart. " He sounded like he truly believed it. But there was something in his eye. He was tired of being persecuted. But he truly felt that rules were what saved people. "Magic abides by no rules. It is to hard to regulate".  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:02 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelic wiped away a tear and said,"Thank you", she then smiled though this time it wasn't real it was just one of her fake smiles to get her mind on another track she turned back to the dress and looked at the design, she began to feel better once she looked at it, it was a beautiful design it matched the mask perfectly.
Kiki stood firm her voice harsh and her eyes glaring,"It doesn't help any if everyone is to scared to walk out there front door step",she then added,"Its not just us that are getting the harsh brutallity its other people to no one can celebrate life anymore its nothing but a big grey party of walking stick figures", she looks more intently into her eyes,"And its hard on us as well we were able to do our jobs in pride and do them well no we are pretty much useless since we have to refrain them I was going to be the best assasain out there no I can barely keep my paycheck to coming in...", she stated these words with a fresh pain on her pride she remember practcing not only her own power but human martail arts and concetration.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:07 pm
Amber watches her and sighs. She moves to work in the moonstone.She hums low a soft tune that her mother used to sing to her that she learned at her mother side as they made costumes and masks together.She sighs at the memory of her mother who was put to death because she had a pentacle about her neck and was working on a protection charm near the town.Her mother was a wiccan and had no powers at all.She sighs"Stupid rules."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 pm
Jonathan thought over the idea. "People are safe now. Their are rules now. It makes sense. What rules would you impose on a new order?" He asked. He had removed his hand from his hidden weapon, genuinely curious.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:02 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelica was busily trying to piece together the dress when she heard amber beginning to hum she listened to it, it was a lovely melody and she began to feel it soothe her from her pain, when she realized her friend had stopped and said something,"Is something wrong amber?", she asks her worried.
Kiki flips her hair from her eyes and then replies while placing her hands on her hips,"These laws are what you think are protecting people when actually the government is doing its dirty work in the back ground", she hissed with irritation and began to explain,"Murders, Robbers, and Rapist are still rumaging around but now the government can take them to facilties and torture them to death which is more than what they deserve but still..", she looks at him,"If you stole because your were starving you think you should be tortured to death?", she didn't comment on the murders or rapist and it was her own opnion on just the robbers,"Also minor offenses are being treated badly to if you so much as break any law now you are put to death immediatley there is no more trails everything is run by them and we the people never get a say so..", she pauses and then begans to add,"We that have powers get the worst treatment they do awful experiments on us and then torture us to death even worst than that of the humans...", she shivered,"We... get the most brutal of the tortures and its all because we are different..", she then replies with discust,"And if thats not enough for you the government has been leaving more people homeless, been making marriages for there benfits, and we are producing less children now then what we were which is a decrease in human population which will cause us as individuals to become nothing more than mindless cattle before the pack dwindles to nothing...", she glares at him,"They are trying to kill us off before we can make an uprising they are monsters that should have never tooken power and they will destroy the world before they destory themselves...".  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:35 am
Amber sighs and smiles"No my friend nothing wrong... "She finished her work but she wasn't feeling the same about it now that she remember her mother death..no murder by those that run the town.She sighs some more  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:43 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelica wished that her friend would feel better she wish they could just got out for a few drinks and laugh it up, to her it didn't really matter if they got caught but she wasn't sure how amber would take this she smiles and decides to test her, she walks in the back of her shop which is also her home and finds her kitchen she pulls out a bottle of wine she comes up and sets two glasses infront of amber holding up the wine she smiled,"Wanna take a break?", she asks, she looks behind her sets the bottle down and goes and closes all the windows shuts all the blinds and locks all the doors, it was important to keep things safe so that no one would have to pay the price.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:45 am
Amber blinks then smiles at her"Lets, a break will do a body good"She giggles some"I really wish the rules were gone and people could live without fear"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:55 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelica looked at with a twinkle in her eye agree solemnly,"I really don't care about the rules one way or another I guess I stopped caring about a lot of things after..", she bit her lip it would be better to get it out,"Zach was so important to me and he died so suddenly I didn't know what to do...", she admitted taking the bottle and pouring her a glass of wine she took a big swig of it as the alcohol burned her throught slightly, it had been a very long time since she had enjoyed a bottle of wine...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:00 am
She took her glass and sighs"They killed my mother because she was a wiccan..and she didn't have powers at all"She took a drink of her wine.She rarely drank but she needed this though  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:11 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelica looked at her with heartfelt eyes tears were already running down her face, she sniffled and got a piece of cotton fabric to wipe the snot that was oozing out of her nose,"I remember", she said with thick emotion in her voice,"I better time when I had a party... and.. a happy home myself", she takes the back of her hands to catch the tears that were falling,"I know it sounds crazy but I sorta wish things were the same as they were before...", she grabs ambers hand in understanding,"I had a friend that was accused of using magic and sentenced to death.. she was only 13 years old...", she frowned,"Its not right for anyone to be sentenced to death over magic not even the magic users...", she blew her nose into the tissue and then went on,"Only those that are bad should get punished its not fair to the others..", she replied sniffling.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff