Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Light that Fades and The Darkness that Plunders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:55 pm
Aero glanced over at Shadra with a smile but frowns when she hints that she pretty much doesn't trust him, he looks away facing the road that leads them up to the house and then notices that they are only a few yards away from the house itself,"Its hard to trust when you have been betrayed I do agree with you I would not trust any in this house... for my own life... as well as others..", he drops his head his face filled with pain, he was a good angel what happened to him?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:02 pm
Shadra nods as she looks at him then without thinking she hugs him"Thank you for the warning"She moves back and looks at the house.She really didn't want to enter the place at all.She rubs her arm as she looks at the place. "this place feel as if you enter you will never escape. So many are here and yet many don't wish to be there..."She bit her lower lip trying to control her emotions again. She took a deep breath but it didn't help.She could smell the demons in the air and that of other angels..Shadra really wanted to flee back home but each time she tried she still ended up back here which bothered her  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:23 pm
Aero looked down at her in suprise as she hugged him a warm feeling tugged at his heart and he nearly burst into tears but they seemed to stay in his eyes while she pulled away and replied that she wanted to get home but it kept bringing her back here, he frowned and knew the answer,"I do believe... that it is no longer the will of heaven or hell for any of us outcast to be apart of them anymore.. so I guess all those that are unlucky will be living here... and i'm not sure what to do about it...", he glanced over at her and smiled with a twinge of hope in his eyes,"Who knows we might actually get along... in time perhaps..", he turned his head away and looked up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:28 pm
Shadra looks at him"Maybe we will maybe we wont.I don't know. But right now you are my only ally"She looks at the house as she took one of her long piggy tail and holds her hair.For a moment she looked like a lost child.her back hurts so she let her black wings out.They still hurt from being broken long ago.She sighs the folds them down her back which hurt her even more.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:37 pm
Aero glances over at her she looked so adorable standing there holding her hair and looking up at the house like a mortal child going into somewhere for the first time, his heart warmed and then he noticed her wings they were crumpled and they looked mishappened,"What...", he stopped it was his right to ask he just simply aksed,"Why did you never heal them?".  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:22 pm
Ava's warm hand did nothing to warm the coldness of Oasis'. Although that didn't surprise Ava, she knew how demons felt. Oasis was right. They were all here for the same reason, loving another. "I suppose so." she agreed. When she heard her comment about everyone in a rotten mood, she actually slipped a bit of a smile, "That, I have noticed." she said and turned to join her again at the balcony. She glanced at the girl and couldn't help but ask, "SO tell me. Why exactly are you here?" Ava knew it was because of love... but she wanted to know the story behind it.

Aiden reappeared in the living room, lounging across on of the couches. Suddenly, he caught the scent of food cooking. He smiled, and like any man, immediately stood and followed his nose. He soon found himself in the kitchen where he saw another demon, an elegant looking type. "Well hey there. What's cooking?" he asked and sat himself down on a stool, on the opposite side of the kitchen.  

Daughter of the Dragons

Distinct Vampire

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:12 am
Oasis smiled at her shyly and began to explain,"I've never been one to follow the rules...", she pulled her finger to her lips and looked at ava as if telling a secret,"So when I found that demons and angels were getting in trouble for loving one another I deciced I wanted to be amongst them...", she paused removing her finger as she fully repositioned her hips and she grips the balcony edge,"So... I seduced an angel poor boy... and I began to love the idea with being with him.. Even the idea of being with another was enough to send me straight out of hell", she cackled at this it was never really sweet,"I'm just an old whore thats been around for centuries and I love it", she replied while she glanced back over the balcony with keen cat like eyes, by this time she had repositioned herself to what she was body half turned toward the balcony and her arms crossed below her chest in a relaxed motion,"I suppose you have met Marcus", she said with a wave of her hand,"He is going to be difficult", she remarks,"Have you met the angel Aero? there he is bringing that child in he was so concerned about", she points to the light-purple headed angel and smiles,"He is something to nice for his own kind you would think he would never be amongst us...".  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:43 am
Shadra looks at him"I can't heal my wings.Angels and demons both made sure of that.They have broken them and rebroken them."She sighs looking down."Lets get this over with"She really just wanted to go home.

Marcus looks up "Nothing for you"He had a plate by him.He put his food on the plate and picks the plate up.He moves to lean against the wall to eat.He only made enough for himself.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:48 am
Aero frowns that's why she was scared of him when they first met she had met a couple of hybrids such as her self but they didn't really fear either race mostly demons if anything depended on how threatening they were, this poor girl was betrayed a lot and it hurt him he turned toward her,"It will be fine", he reassured her touching the edge of her should with is fingertips,"I'll make sure they wont be hard on you", he could sense another angel close by but he wasn't sure what sex or what personality they had he knew there were already 3 demons in the house he cautiously whispered close to her,"There are a lot of demons here now and there will be more to come", he then nods and opens the door to the front of the house walking in, he holds the door for her like a gentleman he waits for her to go through he doesn't have his eyes on her he is casting his senses into the house to see who else was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:08 am
Shadra sighs then she walks into the house.She still held her hair.She looks around then moves to the side.She really didn't want to be here.She knew demons and angels were here.She sighs looking down.She didn't belong there.

Marcus lifted his head"hmm he got the hybrid to enter here.Guess I lost that bet.Oh well."

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:56 am
Aero closed the door and walked over to her,"Its okay stay close to me and no one will hurt you", he smiled he it felt nice after so long to be protecting something again it had been a long time...
Aero walks toward the lobby area where they were all earlier and sit in a chair he was mentally exhausted though he kept his ears pricked for any sounds that may disturb her to harshly,"Eventuall you will learn to get used to the silence.. I was hear merely hours before I was told to meet the others...", he frowned,"More are likely to show...", he stated looking at the fire place it wasn't even light he used his light power to spark a flame and a large spur of fire spurted from his fingertips he watched it eat up the dried logs, getting up he walked over to the other logs and threw them in as well,"There...", he stated walking back over to the chair to sit down and enjoy the fire.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:12 pm
Shadra blinks then she looks at him.She nods then moves to kneel before the flowers.She started to sing low.it was her mother melody.She warms her hands by the fire.She hasn't been around a fire in a long time.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Daughter of the Dragons

Distinct Vampire

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:39 pm
Ava chuckled lightly at hearing her story. This girl lived for fun, though trouble seemed to be her definition of fun. "Yes, Marcus was... an interesting fellow." In her head she thought he was slightly bipolar the way his mood switched so quickly from polite to almost rude and excusing himself... if that's what you'd call it. She hadn't yet met the other angel she had spoken of. She glanced over the edge at Aero as she spoke of him. She could sense he had a caring heart. "Perhaps his compassion got the best of him." she said glancing at the girl he was helping.

Aiden smirked, "Oh come now. I was only inquiring as to what you were making. It smelled delicious." he said and licked his lips jokingly. "I'm guessing you're an excellent cook my friend." he said, standing up and offered his hand. "My name is Aiden."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:08 pm
"Perhaps", said Oasis carelessly she didn't really mind much now what Ava was talking about but wished to go see the child that had just appeared through the door,"My my he is watching her like she were his own", she laughs and walks away from the balcony, heading out of the angels room,"I don't know about you but I am as curious as well.. curiousity its self", she sneered and slinked out the door going down the hall way toward the two.

Aero watched her and smiled she was singing something he had never heard before but it did seem familiar in someways... he turned his attention back to the fire it was nice and warm leaving a pleasant feeling in the air he asked her cautiously,"Do you feel threatned around me?", he wanted to know if there was an offense so that he could fix the way he presented himself, he wasn't sure if it was just her over cautiousness or what.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:48 pm
Marcus looks at him.He finished his food then washed everything he used.He didn't take his hand"I am Marcus."He turns then and walks towards the others. He wanted to see the hybrid that was brought.

Shadra finished the song"I feel threatened by all beings Aero. But I fear angels and demons because of what they have done to me. You are less threatening to be around. "She looks over and saw the others.She moved to press her back against a wall.To try and hid in the shadows  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff