Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Bonfire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:16 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor waited hesitantly, for the reply. The smile on Del Rey's face though made his face flare up again, "Ah...yeah...Sorry to keep you two..also."
At the see you around Victor just nodded, his blush on his face quite obvious, "O-Oui..."

Victor then smiled some as he thought of meeting Del Rey when the festival was over and back at Hogwarts, "I shall...put the clips to good use I me-mean..."
Victor then blushed at the pretty face comment, he...still wasn't used to it. These feelings...he wasn't used to either.

It felt...nice.

"I'd love to zee you around as well, oui?" Victor said with emphasis on the love part, which surprised him honestly.
Without another word Victor bowed and quickly walked away back to Ronna, a dreamy expression on his face.

...This was indeed a good night.

He then giggled to himself, "Sorry I was gone for a bit Ronna~"

I feel blissful you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I...really...like him. ...Mon dieu."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Greycast
mc2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:01 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Those at the Bonfire

➳ ➳ ➳

Total blushing.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna raised a brow at Victor's dreamy expression, she had been watching some of the conversation occasionally, but she wasn't going to admit it to Victor. What was obvious was she was a bit irritated for being left sitting there pretty much bored. She stopped swinging her feet and said bluntly, "You know you got the advantage because you get to see him at school," Ronna said bluntly to Victor about Del Rey. "I mean home court advantage, right?"

"And I'm bored. I'm not the type to just sit around. There's got to be way more to see than just a bonfire," She said with a smile. "And, as Dad planned, I can just run wild because I guess I have to sort of report to someone... we can just go together. Maybe we'll find someone else from our year or... someone else that is interesting."

User Image

Squeeky Luff
Greycast

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:41 am
But I think, I want to live with all my memories.
Even if they're bad memories.
Even if they're memories that only hurt me...that I'd rather forget.
If I keep them and keep trying without running away, then one day I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me.
I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget

User Image
User Image

Once again Monty watched the two boys interact and felt slighted as Del Rey paid more attention to the pink haired fellow. He was cute too! And he could feel himself getting quickly addicted having his head pat. When was the last time someone had done that for him? When was the last time he was allowed to snuggle against someone like this? Too long the little boy thought with a sigh. Shaking his head of his thoughts he looked back up to see Victor leaving to some redheaded girl and to not seem rude he waved back with a small smile tinged with steel. "It vos nice to be meeting you!" Monty called out his singular hand still gripping Del Rey's sleeve.

Greycast

Squeeky Luff

What happened to the memories of yesterday?
Did you store them neatly away,
Or maybe you scattered them around in your mind.
Only to be lost by the ages of time.
Bring it all in the open, and maybe you'll see.
A memory or two that used to be

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:50 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan liked the look on her face. She was blushing. It was absolutely adorable. He scratched the back of his head and stuck his hand in his pocket. He could feel the outline of the present he had in his pocket. "Corabell I waned to ask you a question." The brunette said and since he figured most of the others weren't listening he steeled his courage. He was a Gryffindor right? "My question is... Would you give me the honor... Oh that sounds too formal... Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. He wasn't sure if she would say yes. He could be making a mistake thinking she liked him back... Even so, the present was for her. After a moment he brought it out and clasped it to her wrist. "Also... Happy Belated/Early birthday." He said. He was happy he'd gotten her the bracelet.

((Wasn't sure if this was supposed to be after or before august 27 so I guessed))
Third Year/Gryffindor/Single
(O.o.C.)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You o f f e n d my D E L I C A T E little sensibilities....

By the time Victor had gone over to his friend, Del Rey had shockingly processed what the pinkette had said and was fighting to keep down his massive blush. He'd see him at school! And maybe it was just him making assumptions again, but that word. Shaking himself out of his stupor- - - he did have Monty with him there, after all- - - the Borson turned back to the younger.

"I'm sorry about that, Monty. I had to take care of something for a bit," he explained, unconsciously drawing the smaller boy into something of a half-hug. Shifting up to place his hand on the boy's head again, Del Rey grinned and motioned to the exit. "Alright, then! So, pumpkins first, or the apples? Or somewhere else?" Walking them both towards the bonfire square's exit, he smiled at the younger blonde. "We'll go wherever you want to go, okay? Just as long as it's reasonable," he advised, smile still on his face.

.... My sexy blonde (and delicate!) N A T U R I S T sensibilities.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor's dreamy state was snapped in half at the irritated sounding comment came from Ronna, did...did he do something wrong?
He hoped not! She was a friend after all...it'd be bad if he did do something wrong.

"Ah...yeah..." He didn't really understand the term home court advantage, was it a commoner phrase?

"Oh then..let's go to the craft fair?" Victor questioned, "We could see some things...buy some stuff. It'd be fun?" Victor then smiled, "I have money so don't worry about funds~"

Earlier he had found someone who was obsessed with muggle objects, so Victor traded some of his money for some wizarding currency.

I feel at ease you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Why was she so mad?"
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

Company: Those at the Bonfire

➳ ➳ ➳

Uh, he looks confused. Is it because of a language difference or something?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna laughed, "And you think my Dad would send me without any money. Besides I should pick him up some kind of wizarding trinket or book: he'll find it interesting. Besides I find with my Dad the more you keep him distracted with other things the less likely he will ask questions I don't want to answer, like why I bought all my stuff second hand and where the extra went and why I would want or need a broom when the school provides them and say why I've been spending so much time practicing batting."

"The less questions he asks always the better. He's good at asking questions... I mean it is sort of his job," She said rolling her eyes. Brightening she said, "Anyways, the craft fair sounds fun. Maybe a sort of quaint. Shouldn't be too different than Muggle craft fairs though. Lead the way! You can be tour guide, you're boss, I'm here just for the adventure."

User Image

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor tilted his head, before smiling some, "That's true..." He said sheepishly, "Oh right. You want to get on the team as a Beater right?"
Victor then grinned, "Good luck then~"

Asking question is his job?
Oh right her dad was...a policeman right? Or was he a detective?

"I shall lead ze way~" He commented before putting his violin back in it's case and picking it up, smiling down at it, "Shall we mademoiselle?"

I feel decent enough you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I hope I see Del Rey at Hogwarts..."
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "Exiting to craft Fair!" Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:30 pm
But I think, I want to live with all my memories.
Even if they're bad memories.
Even if they're memories that only hurt me...that I'd rather forget.
If I keep them and keep trying without running away, then one day I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me.
I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget

User Image
User Image
color=#F87431

Monty beamed up at Del Rey after he came back to himself shaking his head at the apology. "It is fine. Victor is friend ya?" he asked not wanting to put stress on the word "friend". He was here first darnit! Well, technically maybe the pink one was but whatever! The German was pulled from his thoughts by the half-hug making him go pink in the face but his entire body left feeling warm. What was this feeling? He was saved from his inner turmoil by his own suggestions and he couldn't refrain from jumping with a giggle. "Ze pumpkins please? I heard you could have zem carved!" Monty truly felt like the luckiest little boy, having his older friend here with him. Grabbing a hold of Del Rey's hand he began marching/hopping over to the exit and towards the pumpkin patch. "Let us go now!"

Greycast

What happened to the memories of yesterday?
Did you store them neatly away,
Or maybe you scattered them around in your mind.
Only to be lost by the ages of time.
Bring it all in the open, and maybe you'll see.
A memory or two that used to be

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

Company: Victor

➳ ➳ ➳

A true musician taking such gentle care of his instrument... impressive really.

➳ ➳ ➳

"No, I only want reserve beater this year. Like last year. I'm not good enough to be on the team as a regular beater," Ronna chided, with a smile. "And thanks for the good luck, I'll need it with everyone trying out."

She put her hands behind her back and smiled happily, "Well lead the way! I'm putting you in charge: I'm just along for the ride." She had thought of calling him monsieur but French was something that she just never could grasp herself... it was funny she could pronounce spells with a little work but French... no. Besides, Victor, knowing him, would probably think she was making fun of him, which she wouldn't. She knew what it was like to be made fun of and she thought Victor was a sweet kid. She had a soft spot for Hufflepuffs: they always seemed so nice.

User Image

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:54 pm

You o f f e n d my D E L I C A T E little sensibilities....

Del Rey couldn't quite help the small laugh that spilled from his lips at Monty's enthusiasm. After his had announced his desire to go to the pumpkin patch, the young blonde had grabbed his hand and immediately commandeered the expedition as he was half-dragged, half-pulled towards the exit and the pumpkin patch. Still laughing, he had said, "Pumpkins it is! Watch your step, alright?" as they walked- - - well, he walked, Monty had skipped and hopped his way excitedly- - - out the bonfire square and toward the patch.

ooc: Exit to Pumpkin Patch. Yuki, post first!

.... My sexy blonde (and delicate!) N A T U R I S T sensibilities.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:54 am
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

M
aybelline’s short, stout legs stretched across the field, and every so often, she would pause and turn and point her enchanted camera out at the world and snap a picture. She had several photos of children gathered, of patrons surrounding the fire, she’d even snatched up a few of the crafty wares sold between the stalls and vendors. She knew a quidditch game was going to be held soon, and she wondered how much longer it would be until it began, and, who exactly had signed up to play? She couldn’t begin to guess, but that certainly didn’t mean she wouldn’t try. Her fingers combed her wild raven hair behind her and repositioned her red scarlet hood atop her head. Just as she reached the bonfire, it seemed several students of Hogwarts were already leaving. In the distance, she spotted the healer that was involved in the inner circle of the sleep spell that encompassed the magical school, she also spotted the veela singer, and made a beeline to try and get an interview from one of the two, if not both.

User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Desires: A little fun,
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:18 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

Deception and lies, hidden beneath the moonlight. Life murdering beauty and passion. That was how Ambrosia saw everything. The woman looked into the fire and remembered the past, but not entirely understanding everything, for the concept of life had long been redundant. No, no, then was then and now was now. The woman who stood in front of the bonfire was different, albeit physically resembling just like any other humans. Ambrosia grinned, in this garden of shadows.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

Chronos looked around in the pale moonlight. To anyone else, it was dim except for the glow of the dancing flames. To him, this was his time. Everything was perfectly lit. Standing in front of the fire was a beautiful sight. Not many people seemed to notice it, but Chronos did. Her long hair and white flowing dress. It was a beautiful sight to see in front of a bonfire.

"You know. You shouldn't stand so close," Chronos whispered into Ambrosia's ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Aisling had been the one who wanted to come, and she was off doing who knew what. He had spent so much time being father that he hardly had enough time to be husband.

Utsuha Moon

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia shivered, her senses tingling as Chronos touched and embraced her. Well this was odd. Her sweetie never openly did something so sappy. For a second, she almost thought another man had mistaken her for their partner, but no, because if they did their heads would be flying off into the fire by now if they did. Ambrosia laughed. "What, you scared? Fire can't kill me."

Honestly, Ambrosia never outright tried to burn herself. Not that she was afraid. She believed she was, after all, virtually indestructibly.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Violet the Maestro

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash