Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:18 am
User Image

Daniel deepened the kiss, hand already moving down to grip Julian's backside when he felt a foreign bump at his front. It didn't take long to realize what it was. Pulling out of the kiss, he chuckled and moved his hand to stroke the bump between them. "Wow, already?" he said, voice low and silky like before. "Didn't know I was that good a kisser." His hand moved down, hooking behind Julian's knee and sliding it up to his waist, pressing his own large bump against the other. "At least you aren't alone~" he purred, his lips by Julian's ear for a second before lowering to kiss his neck as he began to grind gently. One thing was clear from his actions, and far more clear than just his feelings.
Like in height, Daniel took after his father in the size department.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Feeling his sensitive area get touched so tenderly, Julian squeaked and gripped Daniel's sleeves tightly in reaction. "Sh-Shut up. I've been thinking about this for a while, okay?" he groaned. He gasped when he felt Daniel's lips against his neck and his crotch against his. He buried his fingers into the blonde's hair and tilted his head back to give the bigger male more access to his neck. It felt so much better than he ever imagined! How was Daniel so good at this? Although he was curious to know who could have been the person he did this on, all Julian truly wanted to focus on was how great this felt.
"Nngh... D... Daniel, stop." Julian breathed, though his body clearly didn't want him to stop. "N-Not on the porch."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

"Then where?" he grunted into the male's skin before biting gently, grinding against him once again. Every felt so good, and it was all happening so fast! Julian felt fantastic against his body, and he just wanted so much. How could he expect him to wait? No, he had to wait. He definitely had to. Pulling his mouth away from the teen's neck, he raised it to Julian's ear and smirked. "Darling, I want you so badly right now, but if you aren't ready, I can wait for you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian whimpered when Daniel bit his neck and looked at him with lustful eyes. He wanted this so bad, he needed this so bad, but he couldn't do this here! At least not for his first time! "T-Tomorrow." he breathed. "Right after school. Your house or mine?" he whispered, still rubbing Daniel's shoulders.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image

"Neither," he answered, shaking his head. "It'll be too easy for our parents to come and catch us if we're in our houses. What about that hotel in the Shingo district? You know, that one that you say you always wanted to stay in?" he said, stroking the teen's back gently.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian smiled brightly. "Sounds perfect." he agreed. They stayed in their semi-embrace for a moment longer, relishing each others touch almost as much as they relished the fact that they had crossed the friendship boundary together. They weren't friends anymore, not even best friends, but lovers. Julian belonged to Daniel, and Daniel belonged to Julian. Inseparable since childhood, and together for as long as possible. The shooting stars were like fireworks in the nighttime sky, or maybe that was still the lingering effect from kissing the blonde.
After a moment of reflection, Julian realized he still had, well, his entire body pressed against Daniel's and quickly let go of him. "So, umm... I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked awkwardly. He'd like to part ways like they usually would at night, but this was a different occasion. He didn't make out with Daniel every night - though he would like to.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

Daniel blinked as Julian pulled away, then laughed and reached out to set his large hand on the teen's head. "You know, you're really adorable, Juli!" he observed, ruffling the hair. It was true, though. The suddenly-seemingly-shy teen before him was the cutest thing he'd ever seen, and he was flaunting it! There was just something about his reactions that made it difficult for Daniel to not lift his best friend-turned-lover, run to his room, and take him on the bed he'd slept on himself and daydreamed of Julian on for years.
Somehow, Daniel repressed the desire and pulled his hand back, shoving it into his pocket. "Tomorrow's our day off from school, so I'll come pick you up around the same time as usual, okay?" Daniel attempted to verify, the time referenced to the moment he and Julian usually would get together and go somewhere or anywhere. There was a fair in town. They could do that. Yeah... Yeah, a fair sounds perfect! It'll be a surprise~, he thought with a smile.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Sounds good." Julian nodded. He was about to turn around to leave when something stopped him. With a slight tilt of the head, he stared at Daniel's face for a moment then smiled. "You know, I think you've smiled more in this hour than you have in an entire month." he joked. Leaning in, he swiftly kissed the bigger man before opening the door behind him. "I'll see you tomorrow!" he sang before leaving into his house.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image

Daniel raised his hand to his lips, gently touching the still-warm kiss. Wow... Wishes really come true~ With another smile, he started back to hi shouse, his hands in his pockets and a skip in his step. Things were finally going well! Stepping into the house, he leaned on the door and sighed happily. "What a great night," he murmured, closing his eyes.
"I should hope so, considering it's three in the morning," said a somewhat amused voice from not far away.
Daniel gasped and opened his eyes, wincing to see his mother sitting in an armchair, unamused (much like this guy!). With his hair up in curlers and a navy blue robe just barely held closed by the ribbon around his slim waist, Ellery looked more feminine that ever, but was far too tired to contest it. On his left ring finger glittered the wedding band he so gleefully wore every day, the anniversary diamond ring just above it and sparkling in the dim light. How strange that Ellery looked like such a beautiful young newlywed still, even though he was an exhausted, almost-completely patience-deprived housewife.
Ellery stood, his arms still crossed. "Daniel, where were you? God forbid your father wakes up, he'll have your hide!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Meanwhile, Julian was having troubles of his own... sort of.

The young brunette closed the door behind him, smiling down at the doorknob he was still holding. He finally got to kiss Daniel, and he kissed him back! Then tomorrow, they'd have sex! Julian bit back his girlish squeal. Of course there was the virgin side of him that was scared of how painful this would be, but right now he was so excited and wished for that time to come quickly.
"Oh what? I thought you were gonna spend the night outside." a happy voice said from the kitchen. Tensing up, Julian turned around to see his dad eating a sandwich at the end of the table.
"D-Dad! How long have you been there?" he asked in a fairly steady voice.
Cameron shrugged, the sandwich in his hands and his elbows on the table. "Long enough to hear that confession. Honestly, you should've done it earlier. It was pretty obvious how much you two liked each other. 'Course, I'm saying that because I owe your mom five bucks." he said, referencing a bet the two made to see how long it would take for the two to confess their love for each other. "Boy, you two were really at it, huh? I honestly didn't think you'd tell him no! That must be your mother's side talking." he laughed, laughing harder when his son blushed from humiliation.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

At that moment, Daniel was making the mistake of trying to explain himself. "Mom, you don't understand! Julian and I are-"
"Shut up," commanded the man, cocking his hip. "Say another word, and I'll end up owing Liam money. Damn, but that guy knows how to gamble." Ellery froze and winked. "Don't tell your dad, by the way." Shaking himself from the shame of losing money, he yawned and shook his head. "Was it worth it? Are you two finally together?"
Daniel's blush said it all.
Ellery smiled and came over, setting his hands on his son's upper arms. "Then I'm happy for you, Daniel." He leaned up and kissed the teen's cheek, lowering himself after a second and pointing at the stairs. "Now, off to bed. Before you're too tired for Julian tomorrow." He laughed softly as he watched Daniel zoom up into his bedroom, keeping his own pace steady as he walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed, wrapping his arms around his waist and sighing. It seemed like only yesterday, Daniel was so small... Where did the time go?

Back at Julian's house, what looked to be a small wooden block came flying out, aimed right at Cameron's head. "Hey!" snapped a youthful, but tired voice. "We had sex the day we met, if I recall correctly." A purple-haired man inched out of the shadows, wearing an old button-up of Cameron's, as he usually wore, his purple hair a ruffled mess around his face and clouded eyes staring at his lover. "If anything, you're the one who asked for us to stop so you could go babysit Ellery at the hospital."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:08 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Cameron's entire being tilted when he was hit with the brick, but he swung back to his original spot and turned his head to look at his spouse. "Yeah, but we were trying to kill each other, remember?" he pointed out while rubbing the lump on his head. "Last time I checked, those two are too chummy to want to kill each other. Unless it's an act. If you want to kill him, Julian, you go on ahead! I'll even help you!" he offered cheerfully. He was joking, of course, but it was always fun seeing his son's reaction. He turned to look at Julian and laughed at the embarrassment on his face.
"God, you guys are embarrassing!" Julian yelled while running to his room.
Cameron watched him run then smiled cheekily at Liam. "Kids these days, huh?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

Liam wrapped his arms around his husband, looking up at him and smiling in return. "Seems like just yesterday, that was us," he replied, leaning closer and pressing his lips to the officer's cheek. "You think he'll be as insatiable as me?"

The songwriter lay beside his husband, leaning over him and poking his chest. "Fredrich?" he whispered, poking him again. "Fredrich, are you awake?"

Up in his room, Daniel lay on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. Oh Julian... It wouldn't be long until they were finally one.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Please, no one could could be as insatiable as you." Cameron laughed while rubbing Liam's arm. He tilted his head back when his cheek was kissed and smirked at his spouse. "So since we're both up, why don't we have some fun~" he grinned.

The older male opened his eyes at the second poke, his dark blue eyes seeming to glow in the dark. "I am now." he sighed and moved an arm to wrap it around Ellery. "What is it? Did you have a nightmare?" he asked in a half-asleep tone.

Meanwhile, Julian was in his dark room, resting on his bed and trying to drown out his parents' voices. He'd never take them around, they'd just embarrass him to death! Maybe that's why he liked hanging out with Grandpa so much, he always scared people away.
In an attempt to focus on something else, Julian found himself thinking about Daniel. That warm kiss, the way he held him, how large he is behind his pants... Julian quickly opened his eyes when he felt something and looked down to see that he was aroused. "Oh, not now." he groaned and dropped his head back on his pillow. These things usually happened when he fantasized about Daniel, and they didn't go away that quickly. Letting out a soft exhale, Julian decided to get rid of the problem himself and slid his hand into his shorts, whimpering when his cold fingers grabbed himself. His body reacted to the touch and filled his mind with more thoughts of Daniel, of what he looked shirtless, how he stared at him with those deep blue eyes, the feeling of his lips on his neck. Julian closed his eyes and breathed more steadily at his hand began to pump up and down.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image

"As long as you remember to moan extra loud in order to punish Julian for being out so late," he purred, licking his lips and digging his nails into the back of his husband's neck.

Ellery smiled softly down at the detective, already finding comfort in his arms. "Not a nightmare. Worse. I caught Daniel just now coming in, and you'll never guess how much money I owe Liam." With a sigh, he leaned down and set his head on his husband's chest, listening to the heartbeat. "Oh, Fredrich, he's growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday, you shot his step-father point-blank and we took him home. Now, he's always out, surrounded by girls and/or Julian. Did you know that I found four different boxes of condoms under his bed last week when i was cleaning? One was one of ours! Although, I don't know who he's trying to fool. No one will ever be quite as big as you, darling~" Ellery sighed and glanced back up at his husband, his hand lightly gripping the Austrian's chest. "He's so young, Fredrich, but we're already going to lose him soon. I don't think my heart can take losing my son. I thought I lost you for a few days and I completely fell apart!"

Daniel, however, refused to touch his erection, grunting as he stared at the ceiling. "All good things," he reminded himself, closing his eyes and imagining his precious Julian once again against him.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces