Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:00 pm
Running into other travelers on the road was not an uncommon occurrence, or rather, it usually wasn't, In Kodo it was a different story, especially since the event at the pokemon convention, when things got way too real for a lot of the visiting trainers, resulting in a fare amount of them leaving the island.
Ray had made a couple of trips to and from the cities by now, and so far she was finding it lucky if she bumped into one or two other trainers along the way.

It was interesting to say the least, mostly becasue of the continuing threat that the island faced, what the others might have considered a victory in the latest romp to the desert was not bound to be long lived in Ray's experience.
That observation was made even more concrete by a very eye opening encounter she had in Camphoreon.

Ray wasn't alone, far from it, The pokemon she had at her side, as always was slithering at a steady pace to allow the long legged women to keep up sparing a glace to her eyes now and that while the Pikachi perked on to back of her backpack and shoulder hunkered down and the Golbat fluttered just barely out of sight up ahead.
"We'll make our camp once we get to the edge of the woods," a glance over her shoulder to Double Stripe, seeing that he was still going strong, though she arched an eyebrow in question, getting a squinted eye in reply "Think we're up for some night travel?"

Ray was anxious to get back to Sagestone, it wasn't hard to tell. Double stripe shared in this desire, thus replied with a nod of his head and a light his, arching his neck up before his gaze snapped ahead of him, Breeze as well perked himself up as he smelled the air.

"Hm?" noticing the pokemon's reaction, Ray turned her head to try and see what they had noticed, knowing of course that their senses were much better than hers, it took a bit more walking before she noticed in the distance the appearance of what looked like a camp, with people gathered around it. "Hah-" she laughed putting a hand on her hip "Looks like its not going to be a generic trip back after all."
A wide grin spread over her lips, with her pokemon she changed her rout a little so that she could pass by the camp.

"Pikaaa Pi!" Oh! Well it was hard not to recognize the people that were gathered around the fire, and with a single bursting laugh as she drew closer Ray reached up to grip the straps of her travel bag
"Well well well! Whats a rag tag looking bunch like you doing in a cozy little place like this." she greeted with a wide grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:49 pm
Yuri smiled at the shared amusement over Henrietta's sea sickness. He then paused to blink and look up as Repede huffed and stood. Yuri stood as well just in time to hear the cry of a Pokemon before Ray's booming voice greeted them.

Upon seeing the woman herself, Yuri smirked and placed a hand on his hip.

"Well, look what the Meowth dragged in. Probably the same thing that a loud mouthed woman like you is doing here."  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 am
Dove shook her head fondly at the two younger trainers, then continued her work quietly, only looking up at them every so often as the conversation continued.

Jace beamed at the idea of battling aboard a ship, and cuddled Lovey all the more. "That sounds so cool! Did you win a bunch? I bet you did!"

When Repede and Yuri suddenly stood, followed shortly by an interested turn of Aurora's large head, Jace looked up at the man with a slightly confused look, then out at the trees around them. Dove tensed a little, then jumped at the unexpected laugh and voice coming toward them, sure she recognized it, but unsure how she felt about hearing it.

Rona jumped as well, but only looked just as confused as her trainer as she turned to look at whoever it was, her eyes widening at the woman's presence. She was so big!

Yuri's teasing comment drew Dove's attention for a moment, her eyes flicking to him in silence, before she offered a small smile and wave in greeting to Ray, already fighting the mental defenses rising in her head. Yes, she was traveling and far from her element; no, she didn't really want to be teased about it, but would endure it should she have to.

Jace, absolutely perplexed by Yuri's greeting, continued to hold the eevee in his lap, but also gave a greeting wave and a bright, welcoming smile. "Hey."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:36 am
Ray's smile flashed some teeth at Yuri's comment through an arched eyebrow,
The Pikachu on her shoulder frowned lightly, leaning over the side of the women to look down at the gathering people, and the fire burning in a made up pit.

"The same as me huh?" she asked, glancing over to the foods that Dove and Henrietta were cooking with a slight endearing grin. "Certainly not making spaghetti, who was the sucker who got stuck carrying that perishable."
The gray haired women gave a wink and a wave back to Jace, pointing to Henrietta with a grin "Hey! Hen!"

Double Stripe flicked his tongue, catching the scent of something sweet, his eyes flicked around for the source.

"No, I'm heading back home, the work season isn't quite over just yet, and I've got some things to look into while I'm there." Though she was sure they could have guessed that anyway.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:42 am
"Not really but we came awesomely close and we won a couple!" Henrietta grinned; even if she hadn't won, it was totally cool to battle on a boat. She didn't really go into much more about the competition; she knew Yuri and Dove would likely know why, both having been there.

The voice was very familiar, and she stopped, spaghetti resting in the pan for the moment as her eyes picked out the familiar woman and she temporarily abandoned the food to try and aim a hug at Ray.

"Ray! Are you going to Sagestone too?! Is Impact with you?! We should totally battle! Winglet's super tough now! Dove and me are cooking spaghetti and s'mores!"

She looked back at the others, looking pleased.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:06 pm
"Yeah," Yuri said. "Like Hen said we're going to Sagestone too." So they were doing the same thing.

He then looked at Ray smugly. "Might as well stick around for a bit, unless you're too good for spaghetti," he teased.

His hand then reached into his pocket. "Actually it's good timing, I have something to ask you about."

Remembering Ray well, Astal came over and stared quietly at the woman with one of his grumpy frowns.  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:37 am
Dove frowned, looking back to the food. Canned spaghetti sauce and any sort of pasta weren't perishables. They would keep well past the length of time she had expected to be away. Her eyes did lift, however, with some interest as Yuri drew Ray's attention again and started to draw something from his pocket.

Jace continued to watch the others, smiling and content where he was, his smile even brighter as he noticed the pikachu and serperior, both to which he offered a wave. Henrietta obviously liked this lady, and she had cool Pokemon!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:45 pm
"Going to Sagestone huh? What bring you guys over there?"
She grinned as Henrietta ran over to her, reaching an arm out to grab the girl in one arm and hug her tight "Ahhh! Its good to see you again kid, I bet your pokemon have gotten a bunch stronger, you've had a lot of time to work on them. Impact is around here somewhere," She lifted her head to scan the sky, though for the time being there was so sight of the brown speckled bat.

"I was planning to travel through the night, but if you guys are camping out I wouldn't mind sticking around till you turn in." she offered "and Hen, I'm not leaving without another battle,"

Looking up to Yuri when he said he had a question to ask her, the tall women arched an eyebrow and straightened up. "Hum? yeah whats up?" she asked, spotting Astel, she knelt down, holding a hand out casually in a greeting.

Breezychu noticed the small excited looking boy looking over at him and his companion DS. perking himself up higher in a air of pride the Pikachu flicked his eats back and gave the boy a solute.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:07 pm
"Pokémon!" That was what Henrietta thought was taking them to Sagestone anyway- yes the trip was nice, but training, battling and catching pokémon with friends was what she considered the best part- and so, clearly, the goal.
"Yeah! They totally did get stronger! And Dove and Yuri's pokémon had babies and now I have an Eevee!" She fumbled at her belt and plucked out the luxury ball to show the tall woman. "She's called Fluffster!"

The girl looked ecstatic that she'd get to battle Ray- she was very keen to show off how well Winglet was doing too- she hadn't evolved or anything yet, but Hen' had confidence in her training so far.
"Awesome!" She grinned, then watched as Yuri and Ray spoke, and Ray seemed to be greeting Astel with a hand/paw shake.
"We got plenty of spaghetti and s'mores; I'm gonna help make -loads-." She claimed happily, then remembered that to help, she should probably actually at least be near the pot... and actually helping.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:41 pm
Yuri waited patiently with an amused look for Henrietta to stop rambling long enough to get a word in edgewise. Astal though snubbed Ray by snobbishly turning his nose up at her and walking away. The Eevee con tenting himself to settle down by the fire again.

Once there was an opening, Yuri pulled something out of his pocket and held it up in the palm of his hand.

"Found one of these," he said, holding a purple and white pokeball that looked suspiciously like a master ball.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:51 pm
Jace grinned at the pikachu 's antics and offered a salute in return, before a thought popped into his mind. Careful not to knock Lovey from his lap, though she stood a few seconds after anyway, the boy pulled a ball from his belt and moments later, a pichu appeared, blinking blearily and looking around at the new people and Pokemon.

Dove continued to stay quiet, glad the others seemed to be keeping attention away from her and not bothered that Henrietta had taken to talking instead. When Yuri spoke again, however, she looked up, her eyes widening. "What is that?" she asked swiftly, slightly worried about its contents and amazed it was in his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:37 pm
Breeze watched with an arched eyebrow as the boy seemed to have an idea and get up. Watching with curiosity, his eyes widened before the pikachu grinned at the pokemon that was released.

Hopping forward onto the ground so that he could hop over to the Pichu

The Eevee seemed as grumpy as usual, not that it was particularly surprising to Ray, she just snickered at his attitude and stood back up, putting her hands on her hips.
"What!? you got an Eevee too? Hey Thats awesome Hen, come on lets me the little guy!" Ray said with a wild gesture for her to call the pokemon out. "Do you know what it might evolve into?"

At the invite Ray tilted her head "Tons huh? Enough to feel five people comfortably, wow, that's a lot of food! I might just have some to take it off your hands." She laughed. "though watch out, if DS finds those Mashmallows first, he's eating them all."

The large Snake pokemon whipped his head up and looked over at Ray with a flick of his tongue.

To someone who had not been in this line of work for as long as ray had, then what Yuri was holding might be suspiciously look like a Master Ball, but to Ray, there was no question at all.
She arched an eyebrow "Hey cool, What you have there is a Master ball, They're like the Creme de la Creme of pokeballs, the ultimate prize and the envy of many pokemon trainers." She said, arching her eyebrows she swept her whole body around to Dove "Pst... you should know what that is, you've got one." She said with a nod toward her belt, with a grin and a wink to the brunette.

Turning back to Yuri, "Kind of odd for you to just find one, but hey! Lucky you huh!" she held a hand up "Just make sure the League doesn't see you with that, and any pokemon you want is in the bag."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm
Henrietta nodded enthusiastically and had quickly called Fluffster out in the next few moments.
"She's awesome but she's still real young and I don't really know what she'll be or even if she wants to evolve at all but she's super playful!" The girl explained, happily, as the Eevee she spoke of looked curiously between her and Ray. She'd been called out, so she was being talked about... By Henrietta and this giant person. Wide-eyed, after taking in Ray's appearance, Fluffster immediately, noisily, started yipping at her.
"That's Ray, Fluff!" Hen' told her, happily; the yipping continued.

She giggled at Astal, then found herself gasping at Yuri held too; shows about devices like that had come on TV sometimes; Silph. Co's prize product. As far as Hen' was aware, they were as about as rare to trainers like herself as the pokémon people often used them on would be...
So, Yuri had one... That left one question.
"Wow! What's in it?! Did you catch something awesome?! Well, obviously, but how awesome? Or are you going to catch one?!"
Without thinking (or looking), she grabbed a handful of marshmallows and went to add them to the spaghetti. The object in Yuri's hand was rather distracting.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 pm
Dove's entire body tensed as Ray addressed her, and she looked up with a flat, blank expression before she looked at Yuri again. "I'm sorry, I'll rephrase. What pokemon is in it, if anything?" The question hasn't needed to be posed, as Henrietta had already taken the opportunity, but the words fell from her lips before he could stop herself. Finding the ball's identity and uniqueness too obvious to pursue, as she owned one herself and had known of them long before now, she had inquired about its contents, not expecting anyone to question her knowledge of items she already possessed and assuming the group would understand.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 pm
Listening with some interest to what Ray had to say, Yuri blinked once at the comment about the League.

"A ball so great it's illegal, huh? Well, that's not really surprising." Considering where he had "found" it anyway. But damn, why did something like this land in his hands? Life was never dull around here.

Yuri then looked over at Hen and her enthusiasm. "I didn't catch anything, the bag's already full." As far as he could tell anyway.

His attention then shifted to Dove. "Dunno, I haven't actually looked yet. But I thought maybe one of those Mews like you have."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff