Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Crossing Paths ((TLR and imsin han namja)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:30 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie shifted uncomfortably before giving him a startled look "Why?Don't you ever feel lonely here?" She could understand the needing to hide as a wolf, but surely there was no need to live in a cave.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:24 pm
"I do feel lonely here. but i don't really get along with humans. i mean i don't even get along with the other werewolves." he said running his hand through his hair as he looked at her  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:31 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie stared at him for a moment, wondering how he was able to turn back into a human, while she was stuck as a wolf.Not that she cared at the moment seeing as most of her clothes had ripped during the change "You could do what I do and live on the outskirts of the town and only interact with people when you absolutely have to.."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:39 pm
"yea i guess i could do that." he said as he sat down on the floor beside her. "The suns going to be out soon, so you might want to prepare yourself for the pain." he said as he watched her  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:42 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie let out a tired sounding sigh and curled into a tight ball on the cave floor "Is it always going to hurt..?" She watched out the cave mouth as the moons rays were slowly being replayed by that of the sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:44 pm
"after your tenth change. it shouldn't hurt. though sometimes it does for the rest of your life." he said and moved over to her, resting his hand on her back and rubbing it softly  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:52 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie gave a small nod "I get the feeling it's not going to stop after the tenth change..." Unable to help herself she started to fall asleep with him rubbing her back, not even feeling the initial wave of pain as she started changing back.Luckily, she'd been wearing a long dress likes sweater, and it had survived the turning.But the fact that she'd lost her jeans and shoes, if she'd been awake when she finally reached her human form again, would have probably made her freak out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:54 pm
Alex let out a small sigh of relief as he picked her up in his arms. making sure her head was resting against his chest, as he carried her back to her place and settled her on her bed, pulling the blanket over her. before leaving the house and going back to the cave  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie curled against him when he picked her up, shivering slightly from the cold.The second she hit her bed though, she burrowed under the blanket he'd set over her and was out.She wouldn't wake for another few hours or so.just enough time for he and the other to get some sleep and then to bombard her house, and her, with information and questions of their own.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:17 pm
Alex sighed as he settled back down on the mat, that he had at the back of the cave and smiled as he settled down and closed his eyes and soon dozed off. he needed to at least get some sleep before heading back home  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:21 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie woke with a small groan a little after noon, aching in places she didn't know was possible.Opening her eyes, she stared at her hands and her sweater, sighing slightly when she saw the bit of mud on the sleeves and more than a few tears "So it wasn't just a dream..." Moving carefully, she winced and gathered a set of clean clothes before head for the shower.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:29 pm
Alex groaned as he opened his eyes and looked around, he was sore all over and couldn't really move and winced as he pushed himself so he was standing up. and sighed as he shrugged on his shirt and sighed as he walked down the path, towards one of the grave sites that had been set up. to the north of the town  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:36 pm
imsin han namja

After she was clean, Ellie sat in the warm water for a little longer, letting it sooth some of the aches in her muscles before getting out and drying off.Pulling on a pair of jeans and another sweater, this one more like a tunic than a dress, she headed for her kitchen, wondering what she was going to do now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:39 pm
Alex sighed as he wandered down the road in the town for a while. trying to calm himself down. since his nerves were jumping around and were going out of control  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:44 pm
imsin han namja

llie stood in the kitchen, leaned against the counter as she turned an apple in her hands.She kept wondering what a pack of wolves, or any wolf in general, would ant with a pale, five foot nothing, blonde girl.She just couldn't wrap her head around it.Sighing, she pulled on a pair of thermal lined hiking boots and a heavy coat before stepping outside, shivering slightly as she tucked the apple into her pocket.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff