Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Death is Only the Beginning (Fame x Dragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:43 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Miyrah xxxxxxxx Aram xxxxxxxxxx Dire

Miyrah awoke to the morning sun peeking through Camerons blinds and shining onto them both. She looked down to the still sleeping Cameron and frowned ‘Poor guy, he was exhausted’ she thought doing her best to crawl over him without waking him up. She stepped onto the floor and looked on his desk, the time read 7am.
                                                          She was always an early riser, never a morning person though. She decided she would get ready for the day, starting with a shower and her own clothes. She didn’t know when they would be starting their training today so she wanted to comfortable in her own clothes.
                                                          She gave Cameron a small kiss on the cheek and left for home, making sure to grab her pjs and slippers from his bathroom. She left quietly out the house, grabbed her bike and rode home.
                                                          She took her time and got home about 15 minutes late. She walked into the quite house and relaxed a bit, glad that her mother was still asleep, after tossing her pjs and slippers in the dirty hamper she went straight to the shower. After washing all of her and sat on the shower floor, brought her knees to her chest and just let the water run over her. She kept waiting to wake up from this dream, she didn’t know why she was taking everything so easily. Well, a lot easier than Cam, that was for sure.
                                                          She remembered about when she stepped on the glass from that night and wondered if she could heal her cuts, but when she looked at the bottom of her feet there were no marks. It was unbelievable, she still could grasp the extent of her own power, so many questions left unanswered that they would hopefully get answers to today.
                                                          She got up, turned off the shower, dried herself off the tossed the towel to the ground. Morning where the only time she got to walk around naked and not have a care in the world.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart
        Make a promise to me now.
        Reassure my heart somehow,
        That the love that I feel is
        So much more real than anything.

Cameron groaned when he heard the alarm go off. He instinctually hit the snooze button, but without meaning to or realizing what he had done, he smashed his clock to pieces. A few minutes of dozing and Cameron managed rouse himself. He noticed immediately that Miyrah was gone, meaning she probably went either to make herself breakfast or she went home already. She was one of the weirdoes that woke up early. Stretching and yawning, Cameron got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom, noticing Miyrah's clothes gone, he didn't have to wonder where she went. Dropping his briefs and hitting the shower, Cameron let the hot water wake him. After scrubbing up, he leaves the shower, dries off and brushes his teeth. Satisfied, he leaves the bathroom naked, and head to open his closet door.

"You know, its common curtsey to have clothes on when you have a guest." Rick says from the desk chair, not even bothering to hide the fact he is checking out the naked dude in front of him.

Cameron doesn't even react, he just simply slides into the closet, grabs a pair of jeans and slides them on before grabbing a shirt and exiting the closet. Normally he would have freaked out, but he had actually expected something like this to happen this morning, and was pleased to notice his calm demeanor. "And you should know its creepy waiting for a naked guy to walk out of the bathroom when he doesn't know you're here." Cameron says, slipping the shirt over his head. He then grabs some socks from the closet and puts them on, followed by his D.C shoes and his wallet in his pocket a moment later.

Rick just smirks and says "Well can't well miss the show now can I?" Then his face grows serious. "I saw the wreckage downstairs. Seems like training should be interesting today to say the least. I have repaired everything to how it was, but know I will not be able to every time."

Cameron nods, he had hoped the magician would work some magic for him. "When do we leave? Is Miyrah going to train with me or do we have to do separate training?" Cameron asks, apprehension growing in his stomach.

"We leave now." And with that, the two fades away and reappear outside of a mansion like building. "Welcome to Grimm Academy, don't look at me like that I didn't name the place for f---s sake. And training will begin once Ms. Dire arrives with Mike."

I've a feeling in my soul,
And I pray that I'm not wrong,
That the life I have now,
It is only the beginning.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:29 pm
User Image

She was carefully applying her eyeliner in the mirror when she say Mike in the reflection, she was starled and accidently drew a thick black line to her hair line.
                                                          “What the hell, Mike!” she turned around there he was, just standing and smiling. “Where you even going to say anything?” she wondered, crossing her arms and giving a disapproving look.
                                                          “Nah, not really. You need to get dressed, or we can train in your cutesy bra and panties” he took a seat on her bed and waited.
                                                          “You’d like that, sir. And are you calling my chest size cutesy?!” She was thankful he wasn’t there 5 minutes earlier when she was frolicking around naked, picking out outfits to wear, she raised an eyebrow and gave him an questionable look ‘or was he?’ she went to the bathroom and put on a pair of yoga pants, a deep v shirt, a pair of bright pink Nikes and grabbed a hoody. She quickly brushed her teeth, fixed her make up and walked out the bathroom.
                                                          “Im ready, Mike. When do we leave?” her question was answered when her surroundings faded and she reappeared in front of a giant school. Thankfully Cameron was already there.
                                                          “That’s a relief,” she said going over and standing next to him.
                                                          “Hi,” she smiled up at him “sleep well?” she asked.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:51 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron breathes a sigh of relief when he sees Miyrah appear with the guy that is supposedly Mike. "Oh you know, about as good as any when you're getting kicked and punched in your sleep." Cameron says, with a smirk, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. He wouldn't admit it just yet but having Miyrah there with him made him feel a lot more comfortable, well as comfortable as your could get in a world turned completely upside down.

"Follow me, no time for kissy face at the moment." Rick says and strides into the front doors of the school followed by Mike and the two others. Rick leads them down a hallway, taking turns seemingly at random, until he finally comes to a set of double doors. "Through here is the training room for melee, ranged and magical combat. Stay at my side until I tell you otherwise, some of the areas therein are activated by proximity, We wouldn't want you to trigger an advance simulation and kill yourselves." Rick says, sounding very much like a professional. He opens the doors and leads the way into the room. Inside there are various areas marked with colored outlines and such.

Cameron can't help but wonder at the size of the place as they are steered through a complex labyrinth of hallways until they come to a set of double doors. At Rick's pronouncement, Cameron feels a jolt go through him, and looks down at Miyrah. Just what kinds of things do they train you for here?! Cameron wonders to himself, then follows closely behind Mike, quickly looking at the training equipment and completely lost on what most of it did.

"Alright, first I would like you each to tell me what you have discovered you can do so far." Rick says, once he has stopped at the far end of the training room.

Cameron lets go of Miyrah and looks down. "I don't know exactly, I can make things catch on fire. I sneezed and destroyed the kitchen and dinning room with air. And when I tried to put a fire out the water froze instantly." This narrative is directed to the floor.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image

Miyrah stayed close to Cameron the entire walk there, which seemed to last a while, to her only maybe. She was pretty impatient when I can to things like this; especially with how exciting everything was. She wanted to learn everything there was to know about this stuff. When the walked past the combat training room her face visibly paled ‘I don’t want to hurt anyone’ she thought, already having doubts. She was the type of person to avoid fights and confrontation, it just wasn’t in her nature. She couldn’t even kill spiders, let alone a human being. She glanced at Cameron from the corner of her eye and could tell he was worried too.
                                                          When they finally arrived to their “training grounds” they were asked to promptly tell what they learned so far, it seemed Cam had more abilities than her “You didn’t tell me about the ice” she poked him in the side and gave a smile, “That’s awesome Cam” she turned back to Rick clasped her hands together
                                                          “I can heal! And teleport, I think” she was wearing a grin from ear to ear.
                                                          From her peripheral she could see mike, give a disapproving scowl.
                                                          ‘What the heck did I do?’ she thought to herself raising an eyebrow ‘Sorry I don’t walk around with a giant stick up my a**’ she mimicked mikes face and crossed her arms and waited for Rick to speak.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Rick looked at Miyrah first and smiled at her obnoxious face directed at Mike. "That is impressive, as to a very select few are given healing abilities. And teleporting is also decently rare. However, I will say this, until we know the extent of your abilities don't experiment with them further without us close by. Some healers can only heal superficial wounds, while others are completely capable of resurrecting the dead. But if you attempt something to big before you're ready, you could kill yourself. Same goes for teleporting, if you aren't careful, you could end up inside of a wall." Rick says his eyes and posture serious. "I have no doubt you have other abilities, but first we are going to have to understand the full extent of your healing power." Rick finishes.

He then looks at Cameron. "And it would seem we are at a difficult situation with you. Obviously you are an elemental Grimm. However it is rare for an elemental to have control over more than one element, and it is exceedingly rare to have three. I have no doubt that you can also control earth, which in turn makes you an Avatar. So far only 3 others in the history of Grimms have been known as such." Rick says, still serious. "Which puts us in a difficult position. As sorcerer's Mike and I are able to control the elements to a limited extent, though no where to the level you can or will be able to. Your training begins with learning the trigger for each element. If you know what turns the power on, you'll know how to keep it off, thus protecting yourself and others."

Rick looks at Mike and nods, to which Mike grimaces and nods back, leading Miyrah away.

"Be careful." Cameron whispers and flashes a reassuring smile. Without a doubt he knew she would excel in this strange world, and she would probably be his line to sanity the entire way, while he be her rock for confidence.

(Training to learn the extent of your healing will be for Mike to hurt himself, you heal him, then he injures himself worse and so on.)
Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image

She could feel her confidence diminish a little more each time he told her the cons of her ability, it made her not want to try them ever again. She began chewing her bottom lip, she was off in her thoughts until Cam whispered to her ‘Be careful’ she gave a confusing look and grabbed onto his hand.
                                                          “We-were not staying together?” her voice was panicked, frightened “What if I die, what if you die!?” she gripped his hand tighter shaking her head violently “I cant do this without you! No, I refuse to do this without you” she was shaking,

“Time to go little lady, no one is dying today” Mike easily lifted her over his shoulder, after a few seconds of useless struggling she excepted her fate and Cameron a pathetic frown, it was the last face Cam saw before the door slammed shut behind them.
                                                          He let her down on waited until she got her footing before he moved away “Youre so Dramatic” he said shaking his,
                                                          “So I’ve told” she puts her hands on her hips “So, how do we do this?” she didn’t let him answer “is it true I could kill myself?” she asks another question
                                                          “Slow down, to answer your last question, yes its true. I can I explain this. Healers powers come from their life force, when you heal someone you’re transfer your life force onto them. Did you feel weak or drained after you healed the first time?”
                                                          What he was explaining to her was that hard to comprehend “Oh, no thank, I’m not interested in you like that” she joked with him, what was it with men getting naked in from of her?
                                                          “Very funny kid, you’re not my type” mike rolled his shoulders back and cracked his neck “The first time you heal, what was going through your head?” he asked while walking up to her.
                                                          She began blushing at their close proximity.“I-I wanted to help a friend” she finished quickly, looking away from him.
                                                          “Ok, and what else. It had to be serious in order to bring forth your powers” he stood patiently waiting for her
                                                          “Ok, I had an overwhelming urge to protect, to take away his pain. Nothing else mattered to me at that time, like during the accident, I wasn’t worried about me.” She thought back about the night before “All that was running through my mind was ‘Is Cameron ok’” she shrugged and added “he’s like my brother” her eyes veered to the left.
                                                          “What the hell are you doing with that!?” she put her firsts out in front of her for protection “Easy there lassie,” he didn’t try hiding his smile
                                                          ‘Lassie, what the f—k?’ she thought to herself. ‘How old are these men?’ she stifled a giggle, they sounded old.
                                                          “Heal this” he didn’t take his time with her, no. He took his dagger and dragged it from his right shoulder to the middle of his chest, blood began to gush out the wound, he winced in pain and looked from his wound, to her, then to his wound and then to her again “Im kinda bleeding out her lass”

Miyrah was in complete shock, wide eyed she quickly walked over to “I –I don’t know what to do!” she placed her hands over his chest a pressed, her hands weren’t glowing and she was healing him.
                                                          “You’re not focusing on healing me, or protecting me. You’re in shock, think of me as being Cameron, I’m bleeding out and dying” he held her hands to his chest, “You can do this,”
                                                          “No,” she whispered. She did her best to concentrate and think about healing those she loved. She imagined seeing her mother in the same predicament,she though about not wanting to be left alone, her eyes were closed tight. An single tear escaped her and ran down her cheek. She didn’t dare open them.
                                                          “Hey, open your eyes” mike spoke, he sounded optimistic giving the circumstances.
                                                          “No!” Miyrah shouted, she didn’t like the sight of blood.
                                                          “You did it though Miyrah, astonishing” he said in amazement. Miyrah slowly peeked open and eye and smiled at what she saw. Though he was covered in his own blood she saw no open wound.“YES!” she said slapping his chest, like she was high fiving his hand “Sorry!”

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron watched as Mike lifted Miyrah up and took her out of the room. He wanted to go with her, but he knew he couldn't he would probably distract her anyways. He turned around to see Rick in a form of battle armor, sleek and eloquent and exuding great power. "Whoa, whats with the getup?" Cameron asks, feeling his heart beat rise.

"Its really quite simple. In every training situation I have had with elementals, they learn better in a dangerous environment. You naturally have a self preservation instinct that employs whatever is available to you to survive. In this case, it's gonna be your powers." Rick says and lifts and armored hand to point at Cameron's heart. A ball of red energy forms at the tip of his finger, the air around it shimmering with power. "I'd dodge this if I were you." And with that, a blast of red energy screams towards Cameron at a breakneck pace intent on completely destroying him.

Cameron barely has enough time to jump out of the way before the energy blast shoots past him, colliding with the ground not to far away. The resulting explosion sends Cameron flying through the air to land on his back and driving the wind out of him. Coughing and gagging, Cameron hauls himself up to see another ball of red power coming his way. Again he barely has time to get out of the way before the ball hits the ground and explodes sending him screaming through the air. "What the hell! Are you trying to kill me!" Cameron calls out angry and totally freaked out.

"Oh yes." Rick says, gathering energy at both hands now to launch as multiple attacks. "I'm going to push you to the extreme. If you falter I will kill you. If you hesitate, you will die. I will keep pushing you and pushing you until you can use your powers at will." Rick says, and unleashes two blasts of energy at Cameron, both spiraling around each other with deadly accuracy.

Cameron can't even think about what Rick says, all his thoughts are on avoiding the deadly red balls of light. I need cover! Cameron mentally shouts to himself. An idea comes to him and he runs towards the wall, the energy gaining on him with every nanosecond. Nearly at the wall, Cameron jumps and plants a foot on the wall and then leans back carrying himself into a backflip. The trick works as the balls of energy collide with the wall and explode sending Cameron flying backwards. He lands on the ground hard again, many cuts and bruises cover his body already. That's when he hears the hiss of air and jumps to his feet as a ball of power explodes where his head had just been sending Cameron to his knees as rocks and debris pelt his back.

"That was a nice trick with the wall, but undependable in a real fight. If I had devoted any more effort into that attack you would have been blown sky high." Rick calls out, then takes a step and appears directly in front of Cameron. Pulling his leg back, he kicks Cameron hard in the chest, sending him flying several feet to land on his back. "Put some effort into this, or you'll be dead in the hour." Rick mocks and begins to charge a couple more balls of energy.

Cameron couldn't react to the kick, and as it collided he felt his heart stop for a moment, only to restart as he struck the ground, blood flowing from his mouth and many other gouges. His body felt like it had been beaten to a pulp, This is it. I can't move. I'm gonna die, again. Cameron laments, and imagines flash through hi mind of his mom and dad, of his friends and all of his past experiences. Finally he thought of Miyrah, and it was her that caused a resolve to reenter his heart. He couldn't die and leave her to fight in this world. He had to protect her, just as she would protect him. With a surge of energy, Cameron slammed his hand down on the ground, a second later a rumble seemed to shake the room as a spire of rock erupted from the ground under Rick and sends him flying into the air. Getting to his feet, Cameron jabs his fists forward calling on the air around him to answer. It does and two balls of compressed air shoot forward hitting Rick in the chest and sending him into the far wall. Cameron takes a moment to catch his breath his body tingling with adrenaline.

Rick groans as he pulls himself out of the wall and looks at Cameron with a smile, blood trailing down his lips. "Now we're getting somewhere." And so the training continues.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image

Besides learning she could heal, they found out she was able to sense a person’s feeling and impurities, Mike called her an Empath. Eventually she would be able to manipulate people’s emotions, tell when a person was lying or not and maybe, if she was good enough send her emotions into another person.

Miyrah wobbled a little until she collapsed to the ground. She was on all fours, they had been doing all of this for hours. Each time Mike put himself in a fatal situation, if she didn’t heal him, he would die.
                                                          “I feel like…,” she was breathing hard, sweat was dripping of her nose, creating a small puddle on the ground “Youre really trying to kill us, both” she tried to push herself up but exhausted herself to her limit. “Please, no more” she begged “If you hurt yourself again, I don’t know if I’d be able to heal you.” She could see her vision start to give way, dark spots started appearing everywhere
                                                          “This is what we do, push you all past your limits. You think this is hard? Try when you’re out on the field and the only other option is death? Are you just going to ask you’re enemy to stop hurting the people you love? You’re the only one, it seems, out of both you and Cam that can heal. Your abilities are very important; the stronger you become the more you’re a force to be reckoned with”.
                                                          To Miyrah, mike seemed fine. ‘Of course he’s fine, you’re only just giving him all of your life force’ she thought sarcastically. “Mike, please. Please, don’t make me do this” she was hoping her charming personality would get her off but that was out the window when he took the dagger and cut the inside of his forearm vertically. He dropped to his knees and the blood drained from his face. ‘This is really happening’ she thought literally crawling over to him and grabbing his arm “I can’t do anymore! Youre so stupid!” she cried, she was mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted, but she need to save this man to prove something to someone, she didn’t know who. She no longer had to think about the people she loved, all she had to think about was wanting to keep that person alive, but the only person she was thinking about keeping alive was herself.
                                                          The glow this time was different, and Mike could not only see it but feel it, she was sucking his own life force out of him. “Impossible,” he said in a panicked voice. The black like tendrils were swirling from his arm and being sucked into Miyrahs hands; his own life force. “Miyrah, stop it” he said calmly at first, she couldn’t seem to hear him “Miyrah, you’re going to actually kill me this time!” she didn’t move, he had no choice, he pulled back his free arm, clenched his and swung at her head, she took the blow and flew a few feet across the floor, knocked unconscious. “She’ll be ok” he told himself getting up, he could see she was already healed from the hit. “No matter, we are done for today anyways.”He then willed his body to heal himself after doing that he walked over to her and picked her up bridal style. She had a mix of life and death force. “What are the f—king chances” he wondered walking back.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Sweat poured off of his sides as he ran dodging energy blasts and other obstacles. The training had progressively become much harder as the morning wound into early afternoon. Cameron no longer had difficulty calling on the elements to aid him. He simply thought of which element to call and there it was responding to his needs. They had also learned that he possessed super strength when Rick had conjured a car to crush him, which he had stopped and held aloft with his bare hands alone. Energy blasts rained down on him from the sides and back. As he ran he stomped foot and a pillar of stone shot out of the ground under him, launching him into the air. From there, Cameron flipped sending waves of fire all around him, causing the energy blasts to explode harmlessly away from him. Using the air, he created a cushion on the ground that allowed him to land without injury and continue running.

Rick laughed, "I am very impressed Cameron. You have learned incredibly fast. But I have a feeling there is more to you than I first thought." Rick says, and slaps a hand on the ground. A moment later hands made of stone burst from ground and ensnare Cameron's ankles and calves and drag him across to be in front of Rick. "One final exercise and then we are done for the day." And with that he gathers a ball of white energy which continues to grow and grow in the palms of his joined hands.

Cameron groans as the stone hands grab onto him and pull him across the training grounds, then lock him in place. He tries to call on the earth to break the hands, but they remain intact and he can't move. A moment later He sees Rick gathering energy and before he can do anything else, Rick unleashes the power against him. Oh sh.. Cameron thinks as the wall of white death comes barreling at him, the ground being completely and utterly destroyed in the path of the blast as it gets closer and closer. Without knowing why, Cameron crosses his arms in front of his face and leans into the blast refusing to let it destroy him. It hits and the noise of the devastation nearly deafen him, but a moment later the blast passes streaking away to completely destroy the wall behind him. Cameron is breathing heavily and black dots swim in front of his eyes. His skin is smoking but uninjured, though his clothes have been completely burned away. The rock holding him crumbles as he passes out from exhaustion.

"Well we can add a form of invulnerability to your ability list. Good job kid." Rick says, and snaps his fingers, a second later clothes appear on Cameron completely identical to the ones he arrived in. He lifts the kid up in a fireman carry and heads to the infirmary where Mike would be taking Miyrah as soon as she was done. There they would be treated and reenergized.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

Miyrah snuggled closer into her sheets, this was the best she felt in hours. She had a small headache that was it. Like waking up from a night of drinking, she could handle that. She opened her eyes and had a sense of dejavu. Pushing the blankets off of her everything came back to her at full force “Mike hit me!” she remember, touching her face and feeling for anything out of place.
                                                          “This is true,” Mike came from around a curtain “I had no choice. Youre finally up, you’ve been out for about a day.” He sat down on a chair next to her bed.
                                                          “Geeze, that long? I healed your arm though. Does that mean I pass?” she smiled, seeing he ws alive was a great feeling and she was the one who made that happen; I sense of pride filled her.
                                                          “Actually, I healed myself” he leaned back in the chair and gave a heavy sigh. The look on her face was priceless.
                                                          “You’re a cheat!” she screamed, “How could you do that to me!? You were faking the entire time?” this entire time, he could have healed himself.

“You think they’d team an inexperienced healer up with a trainer that couldn’t heal themselves?” Mike laughed at the thought “We don’t trust you newbies at all” he told her. “To tell you the truth, you could of killed me” Miyrah looked at him dumbfounded. He went on to explain. “Well, youre body acted without you, we did know you were a healer but what we didn’t know is that youre also carry power absorption” he took it she didn’t understand “You were threaten with the possibility of death, I guess it awakened your power to live. In a nutshell, you stopped giving me your life force and started absorbing mine” Miyrah nodded in understanding.
                                                          “Mike, I told you I couldn’t do anymore. Im sorry” she looked down at her hands that where laying in her lap “I never wanted to hurt anyone, I didn’t know what I was doing. I wasn’t myself” she liked the fact that she was a healer, helping others and saving lives; but she almost killed a man. “I’m sorry, I really am” Mike got up from his chair and patted her on the head and she knew she was forgiven.
                                                          “Come on, I know someone who is in worse shape than you and I’m sure he’s just dying to see you. No pun intended” Miyrah gave him a sarcastic laughed, got up and followed him to Cams room.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron was in bed, eating a small breakfast when Rick entered the room.

"So you did good yesterday kid, really impressive." Rick said, taking a seat near the bed and wincing. After the healers had worked on Cameron they didn't have the resources to help him, nor did Mike. Apparently the kid had a decent level of pain tolerance as well, since the healers said he had been brought in with a fair amount of internal bleeding, not to mention a couple broken ribs and a torn rotator cuff.

"But?" Cameron said, scooping some eggs into his mouth and swallowing.

Rick didn't take the bait. "You got anything on under that hospital gown?"

The question was so ridiculous and unexpected that Cameron was in the middle of swallowing another spoonful of eggs, sadly they didn't go the way they were supposed to and got lodged in his throat. Choking Cameron beat on his chest several times, finally dislodging the food and spitting it out. "The hell man, what kind of question is that when you nearly killed me less than a day ago?" Cameron shouts though laughs immediately after. Rick was a fun kinda guy when he wasn't trying to kill you.

"Hey don't hate on me for being curious." Rick says smiling, then his smile fades. "Listen, today training is gonna have to be bumped up a notch. Some serious stuff is happening outside and we can't afford to spend the week fine tuning you two like we should. We gotta make sure you two will survive outside until we can finish this." Rick says, opening the door to the room and ushering in Miyrah and Mike. "So that is why we are gonna do dual training today. Make sure you two can work as a team. Training starts in half an hour." Rick says, looking at Miyrah then Cameron. Then he and Mike leave the room, closing the door behind them.

Cameron was happy to Miyrah in one piece. She didn't look beat up or worse for wear, though that didn't mean anything. "Hey, how was your first day?" He asks.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

Miyrah knew about the training before entering the room. Mike filled her in, she was glad she'd finally be with cam, but that was the only thing she was glad about. She came in with a bowl a cereal and coffee.
                                                          "This is my life force," she mumbled taking a sip and sitting down in in the chair previously occupied by rick. "It was....eye opening," she shrugged not able to find the words to express how she felt about her training day. "I haven't learned any combat skills, I'm useless." She watched her captain crunch, acting as if it was the most important thing I'm the world right now.
                                                          "I was down in the galley," she changed the subject "a lot of people are taking about you. They're saying you're special. Gifted even, I'm so happy for you." Her tone of voice; however, didn't portray this. "I already knew you were special though." She finally looked to cm "My classifications so far are an Empath, Healer and Drainer" she have him a big genuine smile "That's all for now. I almost killed mike too. How was your day?" She began eating her cereal finally.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron humphed when Miyrah commented on him being special. "Right, the guy that can toss around a few rocks and some fire, special." Cameron continued to eat, until Miyrah said she almost killed Mike. He coughed, refusing to let himself choke again and looked at her. "Well, honestly we knew about the healer part. What is am Empath or a Drainer, never heard of it." Then adds, "How did you almost kill Mike, I thought you were supposed to be training on healing or something?"

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:04 am
User Image

She shrugged her shoulders when he made his comment "stop being so humble," she mutters putting her now empty bowl down on his night stand. "Well an "Empth"," she used finger quotations is someone who can sense emotions and if powerful enough able to project my feelings onto another person, or calm a person, I can even manipulate someone's emotions too. Or if I have a connection with someone I'd be able to detect if they were in trouble or scared using the astral plane" she wondered if she missed anything "but I'm weak and can't do much of that." She want being the happy girl that she was before the training "then I guess my body body felt threaten and I started sucking him dry," she blushed at the way that came out "I mean, when I went to heal him, instead of giving him my life force I started taking his, I guess" she shrugged. She didn't think she wanted to do this anymore. "Are you sure you can only through rocks and make fire?" Miyrah remembered hearing so etching else at the galley.

DragonSlayer Arcos

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces