Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:43 pm
"Have you ever met a serial killing burglar?" he accused. "You wouldn't be laughing. An escape route shouldn't take much effort, though." He gestured towards the top of the staircase, "You've got the front door… a handful of windows… all going to roughly the same place… Chances are, if you need an escape route, you're already screwed."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:52 pm
"Hey, at least you can be fairly sure that they just want your stuff and if they're going to kill you, it'll likely be quick," he answered. Then his brows knitted in consternation. "Why? Have you met one before?"

Studying the structure of the building, he murmured, "Well, there's the roof, right? And...the...fire-escape?" He tried to peer around the side, unsure if this place had one like his last apartment did. "Well if you've had any experience with them before and you're expecting someone, I'll just leave them to you, then."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:57 pm
A light smirk came to his lips, "Son, I grew up in Ambergris. Approximately thirty percent of the population is some degree of serial killer burglar."

He wagged his finger, clicking his tongue disapproving, "Honestly, in this day and age your best bet is probably pokemon. Word on the street is they're good for that sort of business, assisting in daring escapes and/or fending off undesirables."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:40 pm
"You certainly like calling me 'son', don't you?" He shook his head. "I suppose that's just another reason it's better you moved here sooner, then. And I thought this city was dangerous..."

Making a face at the suggestion of pokemon, the brunet sighed. "The only thing my pokemon's likely to assist with is my death. That way he'll probably be able to stay in his beloved Luxury Ball forever." Raising a brow, he turned back to Nate. "Say, I never saw any of your pokemon, did I?"  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas