Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Long Lost Pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:13 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Dutchess of Wolves

Sierra happily munched on an apple, it was late, so she didn't want to eat anything heavy. She had learned a lot of new things about pokemon, even how to groom them, so she easily saw that Zera needed a haircut, but mostly care. "Zera, would you like me to groom your fur? I don't think you're feeling very comfortable in your condition, but I can help with that, you too Houndoom." She waited till they finished eating, then led them to her room, which was in the west wing of the house, and the door was hidden from sight; she found the room while exploring the house, in an attempt to distract her from Zera's disappearance. The room was much bigger, Sierra released her other pokemon, each going to their favorite place in the room, while Sierra walked over to a small table that held various grooming tools.

Zera followed Sierra over to the small table. She was nervous since this was her first time being groomed since she had been taken. But she was relaxed since she knew that Sierra would be gentle. She smiled as she felt the brush against her fur. Dark stayed close to an almost asleep Zera.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:12 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Sierra worked the knots out of Zera's fur, being as gentle as possible, then once she got the small ones out, she got to work on the biggest part, her matted fur. After ruling that it wasn't possible to work it out, Sierra got to cutting it out, trying not to remove much fur, yet it proved difficult to do, it was really bad. After about 30 minutes, a pile of Zera's fur was on the floor, but she looked much better, even Sierra was surprised with herself. "There, I bet that feels much better, huh?"  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:41 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Zera looked at Sierra and nodded happily at her question. Dark was getting a bath from one of the maids. She was really gentle with his wounded leg and let Dark stay near Zera so he wouldn't feel like he was being threatened and try to attack her. Dark seemed very content with his bath. It was his first one he'd had since he was a pup. But he was a very calm creature and very gentle as well. Zera went over to Sierra's bed after her bath was finished and curled up falling asleep while she waited for Dark's bath to finish.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:38 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

As Zera went to sleep on the bed, Sierra swept up the pile of matted fur and put it in the trash, having the maid take it once she finished with Dark's bath, and then scratching under his chin. Moving over to her computer desk, powering up the desktop, Sierra got work on a work project, but she was tired and nodded offat her desk.

(Sorry for not replying in a while, been busy at home.)  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:44 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((Lol it's fine. I've been busy with other RP's and getting ready for Christmas as well.))

Dark came over to Sierra to wake her up and get her to bed. He nudged her hand and licked it to wake her up before he barked, trying to tell her to get to bed. The next morning, Zera woke up curled up as usual with Dark and went over to Sierra before she licked Sierra's cheek and snickered a bit before turning into her former self and nuzzled Sierra to wake her up like she used to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:04 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Sierra was out, remaining at her desk all night, until Zera woke her the next morning. Opening her eyes slowly, she rubbed the sleep from them, as she focused on Zera's former self, "Morning Zera...," she yawned, "wait, how are you back to, oh right, your transformation ability. Did you sleep well?" Sierra asked her, as she took hold of Zera in her arms, tickling her a bit.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:50 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Zera nodded and laughed as she was tickled before she hugged Sierra before she jumped out of Sierra's lap and back into her true form. She smiled as Dark woke up and went over to Sierra as well but he had a limp in his walk. Zera was glad that her friend was okay. Dark laid his head on Sierra's lap before his tail wagging. But then Zera started to growl as Sierra's brother came into the room and was in shock.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:37 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Running her hand down Dark's neck, Sierra smiled softly at him, before taking a look at his leg, determinig that he would be alright once it healed fully. Sierra was about to resume her work, when Zera began to growl, but she didn't need to look to know who was in her room. "Leave my room this instant, Damion, you are not welcome here." She said coldly, glaring at him from the corner of her eyes, as her other pokemon came to her side.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:26 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Damion rolled his eyes and said "Whatever." He was trying to tell her something but never mind. Zera stopped growling after he left. Then she sat and laid her head on Sierra's leg sweetly before Dark's tail wagged. It was early afternoon so it was almost lunch time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:08 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Sierra didn't care much for what her brother had to say, important or not, she didn't trust in anything he said, not after she knew what he did to Zera, that was something she would never forgive him for. "Whatever is right." She muttered lowly, before getting to work, occasionally running her fingers through Zera's fur. Looking at the time, Sierra save her work and shut-down her computer, "Come on everybody, it's time for some lunch, let's go see what Lucy made today." Sierra told them, as she opened the door to her room, and then heading for the kitchen: Espeon, Glaceon, and Shao making their way past her.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:38 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((Would you mind playing Lucy since I'm playing Damion please?))

Zera wondered if Lucy would recognize her. She and Dark walked next to Sierra to the kitchen. Dark limped on one side and Zera was on the other. Zera was a bit nervous to see Lucy but Lucy used to love Zera's help in the kitchen hen she was old enough to eat solids. Zera was Lucy's taste tester for the pokemon food. She had to wonder how Lucy was doing while she was gone. Zera stopped at the door wanting to surprise Lucy. She then turned into a Zorua and snickered a bit before she ran over to Lucy and barked a bit wagging her tail like she used to.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:52 am
Dutchess of Wolves

((Not at all))

Lucy was only a couple years older than Sierra, with a slim figure, Emerald green eyes, long brown hair that curled at the ends, with a warm smile. Being from France, her accent was very heavy when she spoke, "Oh my... Zera? Is that really you?" She set down the food bowl she had in her hand, then picked up Zera, "It is, this is fantastic, I have missed my little taste tester, where in the world have you been? You seem a bit under weight." Lucy said with a smile, kissing Zera on the nose, before setting her on counter.

Sierra walked into the kitchen with Dark, petting his head, before sitting on one of the bar stools at the bar counter. "It's a long story, Lucy, but I'm just happy to have her back, and from what I can see, you are as well. But Zera is all grown up now, you'll be surprised, she isn't so little now." She told her with a mischievous smile.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:53 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Zera giggled before she got off the counter and turned into her true form snickering a bit as she smiled at Lucy. She was always playing pranks on Lucy but always made sure she wasn't holding anything sharp or got hurt in any way. Dark's tail wagged a bit as he stood next to Sierra before he went up to Lucy and sniffed her hand before giving it a small nudge. Zera smiled as she watched her best friends meet. She hoped Dark would enjoy his time here. He wanted to stay with Zera but in secret, he had a crush on Zera and wanted her to be his mate. Zera had grown so much since Lucy had last seen her. Zera was already an adult and it was obvious that she had not changed much. She still enjoyed playing pranks on others and still hated Damion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:44 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Lucy blinked a couple of times, then smiled once more, "I can see that, well mon-ami, I am delighted to see you're alright, Sierra hasn't been the same since you vanished, but hopefully things will go back to what they were." Picking up the food bowl, Lucy set it down in front of Shao, "I'll get you two something special, since it seems that you need it, just till you get back to a healthy weight." She told Zera and Dark, scratching under Darks chin, before getting two more bowls and filling them, the food being specially made to help pokemon recover quickly, then setting them next to the others.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:01 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Dark wagged his tail as Lucy scratched under his chin. He then started to eat with Zera next to him as their food was placed by the others. Dark was skinnier than Zera but not by much. Zera sat by Dark smiling as she ate remembering how she always loved Lucy's cooking. Dark was enjoying it as well as his tail was wagging as he ate making sure to savor every bite as he usually did. Even if he would be fed regularly now, he still wanted to savor the taste of the food. It was really good to him and Zera.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff