Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life
the night before christmas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:47 pm
Anwyn nods her head,"Thank you arianna I would like that and yes I suppose the easy way and the hard way could be taught for I see which would take longer and which would be more useful in the future I can weight out the senario's and deciced for myself I suppose...", she states smiling. She looks into the ancient pages and wonders their meaning it was hard for her to understand the symbols even with her knowledge of ancient text this was very old like Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:28 pm
She looks at Kitsune"I am not sure"She smiles at Anwyn"The easy way is that I share my memories with you and blood so you can read any ancient language and the hard way is like having lessons when you were a child"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:45 am
ah...wonder where he is now....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:36 pm
"I am sorry Arianna but..", she turns her head away from the book,"I will have to go with the hard way,.. I can't bring myself to look into the past of a person and know why they have known for I feel myself invading", she smiles and adds,"I don't mind learning from another I think I can learn alot father than teaching myself like I had to with the other languages of old", she then looks over at kitsune,"When I suppose you have time but for now we shall just be merry and have fun huh?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:07 am
i know what we can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kitsune gains the most scary/creepy look on her face. lets annoy our enemies  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:28 am
"I understand Anwyn and Kitsune that is only fun for you not me."She smiles"I can teach you since it is fun."She moves some and tilts her head.She was trying to keep from thinking on her past right then  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:00 am
aww common it wont be easy carrying this giant fruit cake to them....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:36 am
"I for one kitsune which not to deal with craven, willow, or johnathan", states anwyn mildly,"They are still trying to kill us ya know and we shouldn't try to put them in our way they will not be merry even if its a good time of the year", she smiles at Arianna,"Ah yes I do believe that we shall have tons of fun here in the house", she looks harshly at kitsune,"They may be planning our deaths instead of thinking about whats good for us right now ye know!".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:01 pm
Arianna sighs as she gets up"I will be right back"She walks from them and goes into the hallway. She leans her back against the wall as a single blood tear rolls down her cheek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:50 pm
anwyn not many have really known the meaning of christmas its a time for giving not getting. kitsune walks away to the kitchen and looks over at arianna. arianna-sama come with me please  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:32 pm
Arianna follows her.She was hurting but hid her pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm
Anwyn sighed she looked over at the fireplace and sits down looking at the ancient inscriptions in the book it was amazingly beautiful she wondered what they meant Arianna seemed trouble by something but according to Anwyn's theory on how to treat people in situations when they are hurting is leave them for awhile and then decided if you are to approach and comfort some just wish to be alone.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 am
arianna i know your hurting. kitsune goes over the stove and starts it up. i've known that look. kitsune pulls out a pot from a drawer and then she goes over to the fridge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:37 pm
"you may know I am hurting but not the why."She sighs and rubs her brow  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:04 pm
it does help to talk about things...kitsune pulls out the milk.  
We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff