Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Mischling [Shadow x Reo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:18 pm
emo Cerberus stood there looking at the girl. She couldn't be serious. He just took out an angel she seen topple a building, she was only acting rashly because of her grief surely, he thought to himself. Cerberus asserted his self by grabbing her by the waist & slicing the rock within the blink of an eye. "I am sorry what happened to your parents, but do not blame me for the angels doing. I am a demon I kill them at any given moment if the angel is not fallen. So if you are to direct any anger do so towards the heavenly protectors.", Cerberus said in a rather intense tone. He let her go & walked a slight distance away, then warm rain began to fall on the tropical forest.

ShadowStream-chan
Yea it means you're attached. It obligates you to the rp.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 pm

Tanya Erebus a.k.a. Connor

User Image
OOC;;

With the warm rain now approaching, it starts to hit her hair...then her face...and then the swimsuit she just remembered she was wearing. The girl had just lost the two people that really knew her, they understood her, and even were at her side when the poor teacher got raped in front of her, staying at her side even when she went through aggressive changes like fights, and gender identity changes. She hated herself so much for this....why couldn't she be strong enough...maybe stay with her parents when they needed her...like she always needed them.

"It's so...funny. I always told them that I needed them, but at that moment.....they needed me more." She then collapses on the ground with her knees bundled up on cold, dirty wet grass as the rain poured more and more. "I hate this....I hate being some stupid spawn...why couldn't we be a normal family...just ONCE?!" She then tries to wipe her eyes, but her grief kept taking over with more newborn tears coming down. "I.....I don't even know where to find this Ichiro person......who is he? I don't understand...I just want this to be a dream..." She then had her hands tighten her grip on the wet dirt. "I am suppose to be tough....I am suppose to be some fearless person. Great, how can I be when there is nothing to fight for anymore? Maybe dignity but nothing else."

Reo Kage
I guess it is: I am a loner at school so technically I guess my characters are kind of like friends.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:05 pm
Cerberus stared into the forest for a moment listening to the girl grieve as she mourned the loss of her parents, then a name was said "Ichiro..." . This name changed everything, the course of this mission just went from short to complicated & long. Cerberus turned slightly as he looked over his shoulder. "Fight because your parents did all they could to protect you & give you a good life. Fight because you were asked something by your father as his dying wish. Fight because..." Cerberus paused & considered what he was about to tell her. "There may be a way to bring them back, but you need training...because where I am going to take you is more treacherous than anything you've ever experienced including what happened back there." He said all of this in a sort of rallying way even though he didn't need to, because what he said was sure to make her get up & want to go immediately.

ShadowStream-chan
Ah I see. I'm like a weird gangster so I have a pretty diverse group of friends, I'm alone though really I'm so much smarter than everyone else I usually have to dumb myself down to function with most people. I graduated 2012 though so now I hang with only a few people on a day to day basis.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:12 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Her eyes glowered at him when he said there 'may be' a way to get them back. "Yeah right, bringing back deceased loved ones...although it seems nice when they leave you unexpectedly, it is unrealistic." Although inside, she kind of liked the idea of maybe bringing them back, and be able to hug them once again. It tempted her so much, so much to where she might just have to stay with this guy......she then just nods. "A-Alright, I'll go with you. But...do you mind we get back to my house to get some proper...fighting clothes on? I don't think I can fight in bare feet and a swim suit." She would have said get her to come back to the hotel room...but she knew it will be just TOO painful to go back to where her parents have been killed.

"And yeah, that probably is the only way to fight is for all they have done for me. I just wished I done better..." With that she then realizes something: "Would the demons not like you for helping me or....I don't know...hell maybe Ichiro is a demon and I just do not know it." She wipes her eyes, knowing now she let everything all out and it is time for action. "Alright...first home and then...wherever you plan to take me I guess...." She then rubs her arms, a little cold...and yet her heart still beats in melancholy. "Training...what kind of training?" She asks, slowly walking to where he positioned himself, still cautious around him but knew he is the only one she can trust right now.

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:48 pm
Cerberus once again listened to the girl, this time he listened as she chided at the idea she could bring back someone who had died or that anyone could for that matter, but he knew information that opposed that theory & destroyed it in the same blow. Then the questions came only not what he expected them to be on. "You are forgeting we aren't human it is very possible, though we have no souls we have essence. Humans are what is hard to get back because their souls are immortal & can be recycled. Think of them as money to us demons while to angels they are the bane of their existence because angels really by rule aren't supposed to have emotion, though us demons are proof we have it. Just imagine having to watch someone you share the same father with & they have free will, while you by obligation to your father have none, & it's your job to protect them." Cerberus was relaying information that could be gathered by anyone with enough common sense & memory space to remember things from human research on angels & demons. All the while the imps made a portal under the two that transported them to Tanya's room. This took much energy out of the imps due to the distance so they flopped onto her bed & began to rest, though blood orbs would also be needed to replenish their energy so they could transfer them to the next location after Tanya's training was complete. Cerberus continued to speak after his brief thoughts on the imps. "I am the top ranking general of hell. My legion is vast, the other generals are not a threat to me, they would only become one if they all personally striked me, but due to demons chaotic selfish nature this is unlikely to happen so they couldn't really do much alone. Well unless lucifer himself had something to say about it, but I doubt he would." Cerberus said in a pondering manner.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:06 pm

User Image
OOC;;

With them now being back in her room, she knew it was starting to killer emotionally...the fact now this is probably the last time she would ever come home. So she got her backpack, and dumps out all of her school stuff...fully aware she might not be back for awhile. All in all, she grabs two pieces of each clothing; underwear, bra (making sure it's hidden from the guy), pants, shoes, socks, shirts, and jackets. She took the first set to the bathroom to change out of the swimsuit and into bootleg jeans, a red-n-black striped t-shirt covered with a Vladimir Tod black sweater, and black-n-green Nike shoes. With her second set inside her backpack, she packs up a brush, and toothbrush & toothpaste...knowing that anything else she needed she could possibly buy....or not. "If only I have my parent's card number..." She mumbled but then came to Cerberus when done, just kind of questioning her choices thus far. "Maybe Lucifer would, considering I am a demon/angel hybrid though...would he?" She thought, seeing that the they might travel anymore. "And I don't think we can stay here, my father taught me that they can track down angel's location by how long an angel has stayed...they might come here finding his remaining aura to investigate." She says, a little hasty now that she witnessed the death f her parents. "But if you say so......"

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:44 pm
Cerberus chuckled at what she was deciding to pack, because he knew where they'd be going after her training. "We're going to my base of operations. No need to worry about that." Cerberus said waking the imps up to transport yhem all to the abandoned building which still had the blue gold & black gothic furnishings. The imps quickly made themselves scarce so they could rest afterwards. "You need to learn to either become skilled in your angelic or demonic powers, or to be a great hand to hand fighter like me or an expert at using a weapon for where we're going so which is it going to be? I suggest the powers & you can find your own fighting style, but considering I'm a demon I can only teach you half of the power you possess." He said while he laid on his bed. In almost a provocative manner with a sly facial expression.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:49 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Connor raises an eyebrow at him and his....'position' on the bed. She founded that annoying but also by the fact she probably had no choice but to have this guy teach her how to use her demonic powers. "My Father taught me the basics of angelic powers so I think I am alright there. But I guess it is unfortunate to say my mother never taught me about my demonic....saying that sooner or later the angelic power will override it...which doesn't seem like it will anytime soon." She then puts her backpack down as she just has her eyes wander around the place, realizing it is abandoned...but with new furniture. "Alright....teach me what you know of. I'll do the best to my ability. And also I am kind of hoping there is two beds....or is that the only one?" She points at the bed with a nervous expression on, uncomfortable getting TOO close to men. "And weapons and fighting styles is a breeze, I already had to deal with it here. I can just buy a nice decent gun and everything will be fine....I think?"

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 pm
Cerberus almost broke out into a full blown laugh when she said buy a gun. "That'll only be useful in killing humans. Otherwise that'd be useless. Unless you could somehow channel your demonic or angelic energy into it & even then there will be things far more powerful than those energies." Cerberus said, before a quick sneer crossed his face at her mothers statement. "It depends on whether you give into your more carnal emotions, or your more intimate ones." His voice was slightly sensual as he made this statement then continued, "I would have the imps make you another, but they've exhausted all their energy which is why they made themselves scarce. So you'll be sleeping with me." His grin was growing as he spoke. "Well first things first. To tap into your demon side you've got to sin...which is why your Mom probably didn't want to show you how to use your powers." He smirked as he stared at her.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:33 pm

User Image
OOC;;

"Sin....alright...." She then made a mental note of each sin:

Lust
    Envy
    Pride
    Greed
    Gluttony
    Sloth
    Wrath

She will definitely not do lust, unless he allowed the guy to have sex with her which is a BIIIIG NO-NO! Gluttony is not her forte, considering she is not selfish or eats a lot of food much..unless she is starving and the food is GOOD. But nontheless, she is not gluttonous.

Greed isn't her thing either...of course she believes in 'recover itself before giving to others' but it is not enough to where she would consider herself greedy...would it?

She is definitely not a Sloth either...she can be lazy once in awhile but she walks to school, even does karate once in awhile. And she cannot be one because she likes to move around a lot, a common thing for angels most likely.

Wrath & Envy, although emotions all humans face...it just does not seem to fit well with the tomboy. Yes Connor does have hatred and anger...ok that might be the biggest possibility but she cannot imagine doing so....every day until she grows stronger. Envy is not her forte' as she is not jealous of any ownership of anyone's possessions; she gets annoyed...but not envious.

And she cannot have Pride either...since she knows she DEFINITELY has issues that needed to be fixed...but she knows she is far better off than some humans who lived in hardships. So now she turned to the demon. "Ok......I have no idea which sin is best. I want to keep my personality and not be an a*****e...so either lust or Wrath would have to be the answer...I have no idea which one." She then crosses her arms: "Thanks for the heads up about the weapons." She grumbled but nonetheless she did not like the fact about sinning...but was there any other choice at this point? Maybe a sin of Wrath would do better...I get pretty hateful and angry easily...let's just hope he picks that....but of course... a man is a man and would probably like to have sex with someone.

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Cerberus was inwardly dying of laughter it almost showed, but he had enough self restraint to avoid that. He looked her over a second & made it obvious he was doing so. "Well both are my forte, I specialize in wrath though. Sadly I cannot chose for you, you've got to do it on your own otherwise, you would have been able to unlock your demonic side when you killed the guys in the alley. It has to be you fully consciously knowing what you're doing rather than your inner demon. Also whichever one you choose is what your power will be based on." Cerberus made the situation as black & white as he could so that she could come to a consensus. Cerberus back on his elbows & gave an interested face because he was curious as to which she'd choose.

ShadowStream-chan
Those inner thoughts made me laugh. It's hilarious you picked the two 7 deadly sins I have tattooed on me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:15 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Now she knew Lust is DEFINITELY OUT of the picture. So she sighs: "Alright fine, since you specialize in Wrath, I too will try Wrath as well. It's the only sin close to my personality and somewhat of my beliefs. So mind that...?" She then looks outside, knowing it was 3 hours ahead....so that would mean here would be lunchtime or maybe past that so she peeked out the window to check the time...it was about 2:25pm. Her memory of her parents crosses her mind, having her to wipe her eyes just to get it to stop watering or flowing down her cheeks again.

"And stop goggling your eyes on me will ya? I am not some prostitute to flirt around with." She then realizes something: "You know what? There is some people I KIND OF want to get rid of...would that work for wrath or no? I got a few 'personal' choice words and actions for a few people in my life."

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:38 pm
Cerberus stood up & stretched towering over the female, he looked down at her. "You're no fun. Take it as a compliment. Plus prostitutes aren't my thing. I'm not sure you actually hate since you were raised in human society, they may say they hate things, but most of the time it's just a strong dislike, but let's give it a shot. You do know you will have to kill them & once you do you'll never be accepted into heaven? You'll be fine though. Let's go." Cerberus said, before he began towards the doo to leave. Once outside he began walking down the street casually after he let his battle form subside so that his normal clothes showed.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:54 pm

User Image
OOC;;

The girl rubs her shoulders in a hasty manner as she followed Cerberus as she knew it is the only sin she can REALLY do. "I do not want compliments....but I know who I am going to deal with." It was going to be the two rapists of her teacher.....which will be a nice revenge on them. "And I know where they are too....their in a prison but it will be easy to go through if I use a simple trick my dad taught me; sleeping spell."

She then made sure Cerberus follows her, with her hands in her pocket as she then sprouts out her demonic bat wings...the only kind of of wings she could let out. "Imma go and deal with this."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Connor (And Cerberus if following) now has reached where the two men that made her the way she is today; a state prison with many guards. She knew now, since there is no more approval by parents, lets out her angelic power and powders the whole outside with her sleeping spell, draining her angelic energy. "I only got an hour." She then runs to it, and uses her demonic power to cut off all electricity to shut off any cameras that will spot her. She then puts on gloves to make sure no evidence is left behind that can be used against her.

She casually enters the darkened prison, taking note of the many noises that followed. With that she added a hat, and gets the hood over it so her eyes and facial features are now out of sight. Her hands slowly takes ahold of the steel walls, trying to catch her breath as she knew she needed to power herself up...even if her parents scream at her in the end. Her feet shuffles the ground as she got to where she would expect the dangerous prisoners to be at. She knew the two 'men' were charged with only rape and murder, which would just be life in prison. "Obviously they don't wanna kill because stupid humans want second chances; well...there is no such thing when it comes to crimes of lust." Connor then kicks the door open to where she knew the two were. "Found you." She then gets her claw out and within control, black energy came at and dismembered the men until blood was all over the room. "Revenge can be sweet." She smiles, a sly one as her gloves took ahold of the blood and she wrote 'redruM' onto the wall, and also 'nataS' onto the wall as she then walks away to hear nothing but silence...an ironic yet obvious message...........

Returning to outside, she knew she needs to dumb the all bloody gloves, not wanting any evidence to come to her. So she takes off the gloves, puts them together in one hand and sets it on fire on her hand until it all turned to ash...nothing more. "Well...let's see if the deed did any good for me or no?"

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:20 pm
As Cerberus walked he seen Tanya trying to catch up & when she did said she didn't want a compliment as if he was doing it for her. " Then don't take it that way that's your choice. It just might be easier to take it that way. Either way I don't care." He said before she spread her wings & took flight, he had no wings, but could run as fast as a train. So he ran behind her on the ground, because he didn't know where they were going.

Cerberus sat back casually and followed as Tanya did her first official sin it was a sin of greed & wrath. Greed because it was selfish to take anothers life for your own desires, & wrath due to the hatred & anger that drove the the sin. Cerberus walked in front of Tanya and smiled at her. "It is complete & it appears you know how to use some of your powers already, just keep practicing. Your use of powers has undoubtedly caused angelic & demonic attention so you'll have to learn as we go in the land of kamigawa, but first we need to get back to the building." After he said that Cerberus took off running towards the city to the building he used as a base.

ShadowStream-chan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces