• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:45 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              The doctor smirked as he brought the papers and a pen over to the boy, leaning over him with a raised eyebrow. His address? Now that he thought about it, students already live there so it wasn't like he couldn't invite another student over.
                              "Hmm, you could come over if you want." Sitting down next to the other, he handed the sheets of paper. "But you really do need to fill this out first."

Thoughts: He is rather intriguing~
Feeling a little bit: Tempted

User Image

out-of-cotton balls: If you can't find a dorm partner, I can always open up another room in Seiji's home for him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:29 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James watched as Dr. Koganagi leaned over him and he raised a brow of his own. The man said that he could go over to his house and James' eyes widened yet again. The doctor sat down next to him and handed over the papers as James scoffed lightly. "Really? You'd let me go over to your place, Doctor?" James looked over the paperwork and rolled onto his side in order to start working on it. It seemed like pretty basic information; past medical history, same old same old, including his current information.

As he worked on the papers he glanced up to look at the doctor to ask a serious question.
"Are you going to need to do a physical? I've had a few outlandish ones for school where they made me run on a treadmill to get my heart to skip."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx
Oh ho~ you tempt me so! I could try and find him a roommate but if he can live in the doctor's house then I'm totally fine with that lol!

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:57 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              The doctor gave the boy a nod with a small smirk before he crossed his arms and ran a hand through his hair. He would have slicked it back like he normally did at home, but he hadn't completely unpacked yet so he didn't know where his hair mousse was. Hearing the other speak again, Seiji turned to him and shook his head.
                              "No, I would need the principal's permission to do that and I already heard it skip a beat a couple of times when I was listening to it earlier. Anyhow, if you want to come over after all, you might want to hurry or else I will get another patient and you will have to wait."

User Image

out-of-cotton balls: That would be entertaining. If you want him to live in the doctor's house, you can pick a room picture and send it to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:41 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James finished filling out the paper work and handed it over to the doctor with a smile. "The principal's permission, huh? I don't suppose he would approve of it if I admitted that I would enjoy it." He propped his head up on his elbow while continuing to lay across the hospital bed. "You sound so eager to get me over to your house, doctor. Not that I'm complaining, I'd love to see how you live. I wonder if you're as professional in your own home. You seem like the kind of guy that has some interesting kinks."

The teen's eyes traveled along Seiji's lips before traveling downward. He noticed the man's tie was a little off center. The blonde shifted his arm from behind his head to reach out and slowly slide his hand along the base of it. His fingers gingerly traveled up the cloth to straighten Seiji's tie before pulling back to sit upright. "If you've got room for me then lead the way, Dr. Koganagi. I mean, I'll warn you that I toss and turn quite a bit in my sleep", He offered with a grin.

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx
Whoo! Here's a room picture. I'm sorry it's a little blurry but I couldn't resist because the colors were perfect lol!

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:02 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              The doctor raised an eyebrow in response to the first comment about the principal, a smirk spreading on his face in amusement. When he was about to give a response to the other's comment on him in a hurry to get him home, he saw the boy reach his hand out and adjust his tie. Okay so...he wasn't the best at tying his own tie, but he had been sure he had done it perfectly before he left his home that morning. Apparently not. Thinking about it for a moment, the doctor tried to remember how many students were living in his home and how many rooms he had.
                              "There might actually be another room, but it certainly isn't my room, although, I don't dislike the idea of a sleepover." Standing up with a smirk, Seiji takes the papers and sets them into his briefcase before closing it up and carrying it by the handle. "Follow me if you are brave enough." With that Seiji walked out of the office, holding the door for the other.

User Image

out-of-cotton balls: Yay, it is all set up. Would you like for me to post in the home first?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:36 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

The doctor's smirk was reassuring that he had not crossed a boundary that he should not have yet, but it also made the blonde a little worried as to what the man's retort would be. James was happy to hear that the doctor had an extra room that was not his own. "Aww~ That's okay. It just builds the suspense! But I'll warn you that I'm not one for orgies; I can be quite possessive." Dr. Koganagi gathered his things before walking over to the door and James hopped off of the hospital bed to join the doctor's side. "After you, doctor."

[E x i t]

tiny14xx
Yay! That's fine if you'd start us off in the house. I work tomorrow so I won't be on as much to respond but I still will check it often and reply when I can.

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:43 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              The doctor made a face when he heard the word orgy but smirked at the mention of being possessive. He could possibly get used to that but he could not promise that others wouldn't still flirt with him or throw themselves on him like they always did at his last job. After shutting the lights off and shutting the door and locking it behind them, he led the other in the direction of his home.
                              -Exit-

User Image

out-of-cotton balls: N worries, I have to work tomorrow too so I understand.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image
As soon as Sato touches the door knob faint red glow appeared on it own and the door became unlocked. He used the same ability to get inside the doctor's office and he has no control of when he uses so anything he touches that is locked becomes automatically unlocked just like the house front door earlier in the day. He has so far kept this ability a secret from the adults and decided not to ever go near Koganagi-sensei's room ever again because of one of the house rules involves a locked door in it.
Walking on inside the office and closing the door, Sato didn't turn on the light instead he took out a flashlight he keeps in his bag and turns it on. "Certainly he wouldn't mind a cute little bunny looking around his office. He didn't care how I got in the house without a key so he won't care about how I got in here without a key either" he said to himself he looked around with the flashlight and the smell of vegetable tempura lingering in the air, "At least he ate his portion of the meal that he we cook together".  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image
Sato reorganized the supplies in the office just for the fun of it and he didn't keep anything. He was playing around, but he is no thief. Once he done his little prank, he packed his flashlight back in his strapped bag then he headed on out of the doctor's office. He didn't bother with locking the door because he didn't have a key and this was a way of saying that someone was in the office after hours. Sato is certain would suspect innocent and frighten easily bunny to have done of anything like this.[exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:59 am
tiny14xx

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image"Hold on Chai, we are almost there. I just hope the school doctor is in." He said softly holding the boy to his chest. When they got to the office he put Chai on one of the beds and shifted his form looking around for a blanket to keep the other warm. He found one and put it on Chai before he sat by the bed. "I'm going to stay right here. My classes can wait at the moment, your more important right now."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.the neko entered the doctor's office and looked around seeing a fellow teacher and a student. The boy didn't look well and he instantly went over to him. "Dr. Koganagi should be here soon. Until then can you tell me what happened? Did you eat anything to make you ill? I should also have a list of your symptoms."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:50 am
the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

xxx ⓔⓘⓙⓘ emotion_bandaid ⓞⓖⓐⓝⓐⓖⓘ
xxx Seiji's Company: Others

"When I started learning the cello,
I fell in love with the instrument because it seemed like a voice - my voice."

Just as the other had said, Seiji walked through the door soon after as he slipped on his coat and gave the residents of the room a charming smile. "Excuse me for being tardy, I am still in the process of moving so I had some business to tend to." He walked over to the teacher with the injured student as his face became serious, showing that he was now in working mode. "What happened?"

Gently, Seiji led Fenris to his door where he unlocked it and stepped aside to let him in. He wondered how Fenris's previous master decorated his home and if Fenris would like the décor that would be seen as being obviously picked by Seiji. The colors and designs showed his tastes and personality all too well.

When he finally reached the room he desired, he grew annoyed by what he saw. Cabinets were open and spilling out their contents as papers blew across the floor that was supplied with the wind that was creeping in through the open window. There were broken glasses and what looked like animal droppings in a corner. It was obvious that no one used the room anymore other than animals that invited themselves inside. Sighing, Seiji shut the door behind him and slipped off his white coat after setting down his briefcase. It took him some time, but he managed to clean the room up and organize the supplies that were salvaged.

When it was all done, and the room was to his liking, Seiji sat down with his briefcase and coat at his desk and leaned back in his chair with a medical book in his hands. All he could do now was wait for a patient to pass the time.

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked up at the doctor as he laid in the bed. " Well doctor, I made the mistake of over exerting my body for you see I can shift my body into another form. " He stated softly. " I shifted twice today. First time was unexpected and the other time was during Professor Svetki's class since he wanted to see what my other form was..and the second time drove me past my limits and made me sick. As for my symptoms they are: high fever, chills, fatigue, dizziness... "ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:04 pm
tiny14xx

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon let Chai speak as he wasn't exactly aware of all the symptoms the boy was having. All he knew was that Seiji was there and things would be better now. Looking back to Chai he relaxed a bit more.

"I figured you would know best what to do in such a situation. I brought him here as soon as I could."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:48 pm
the gothic beauty 2
I am not entirely sure and all but I am going to assume that the neko in the room is male and is the nurse you were speaking of earlier. Please correct me if I am wrong so I can fix the post.

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

xxx ⓔⓘⓙⓘ emotion_bandaid ⓞⓖⓐⓝⓐⓖⓘ
xxx Seiji's Company: Others

"When I started learning the cello,
I fell in love with the instrument because it seemed like a voice - my voice."

Seiji nods as he moved closer to the student and rest a hand under his chin to raise his head and use his light to check his eyes and face better. "You're definitely pale and your skin is hot to the touch." He removed his hand from the male as he flicked off his light and pulled out his stethoscope. "Can you lift him to a sitting position please nurse? I need to check his heart." As he slipped on the ear buds, his eyes turned to the neko that was there. He normally didn't like to work with others and did things alone but if he was there, he should be doing something."

Gently, Seiji led Fenris to his door where he unlocked it and stepped aside to let him in. He wondered how Fenris's previous master decorated his home and if Fenris would like the décor that would be seen as being obviously picked by Seiji. The colors and designs showed his tastes and personality all too well.

When he finally reached the room he desired, he grew annoyed by what he saw. Cabinets were open and spilling out their contents as papers blew across the floor that was supplied with the wind that was creeping in through the open window. There were broken glasses and what looked like animal droppings in a corner. It was obvious that no one used the room anymore other than animals that invited themselves inside. Sighing, Seiji shut the door behind him and slipped off his white coat after setting down his briefcase. It took him some time, but he managed to clean the room up and organize the supplies that were salvaged.

When it was all done, and the room was to his liking, Seiji sat down with his briefcase and coat at his desk and leaned back in his chair with a medical book in his hands. All he could do now was wait for a patient to pass the time.

x
x
x

User Image

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items