Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:35 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Teachers lounge...
With? ...His name is Nasr...
Thoughts? '...I wanna kill him...'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

Virgil only snorted to his question, and gave him a '******** off' look, not giving him an answer. He didn't need to tell the demon about his sex life, he didn't need to tell anyone about his sex life . What sex life?. A Grimm look passed over the small vampires face as he forced himself from that subject.

Virgil rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. God this man was full of himself wasn't he? He was such an a**! He would drain this man but, his blood was probably horrid and tainted. So that was a defiant no. The little vampire raised an eyebrow as the demon leaned closer, tensing slightly as the man entered his personal bubble.

Virgil's eye twitched as the man continued to speak, his voice was starting to melt his ears. Virgil bared his fangs for a brief moment before his face went completely blank. Calmly, the vampire stood up in his chair, reeling his foot back, sending a hard kick into the demonic males face. Afterwards sitting back with his knees to his chest, hands atop his knees, a rare, small smile creeping across his face.

IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

L o v e xxxy o u r s e l f xxx w i t h o u t xxx r e s e r v a t i o n s

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr crinkled his nose as he didn't get a verbal response to his question, wondering if hewasn't pushin ghard enough. Though from the look of it he had long since began to get on the vampires nerves. He supposed his silence coul be answer enough though...

The lack of speaking was slowly getting to the demon though. He didn't speak to hear himself talk...Sure rolling of the eyes was a reaction, but there wasn't much he could do to retort that. He supposed he could invade the others personal space more than he had.

t wasn't till Virgil bared his pearly whites did the demon raise an amused brow. "Oooh~ Are those your baby teeth?" he teased. Seeing him get up he pouted wondering if he had given up already. "Aaaww what's wrong. Can't hol-" he started before his sentences was cut short by a foot in the face. The demons chair tipped backwards at the force of the kick causing him to tumble and bump into the table behind. "You stupid little b***h!" he cursed, rubbing the secin of his scalp near his horns that had been bumped making the already senstive part of his head sore and tender. And then he felt a drip from his lip. "********" he cursed, running his finger over the busted lip that was dribbling blood onto his once clean shirt.

Brushing is hair out of his eyes he quickly stood up. He circled the others chair, his face red with irritation and embarrassment as a pair of slender fingers wrapped around Virgils calf, yanking it. "What was that for!?" he asked not expecting to be punched in such a way in front of other teachers. Sure back at home, he'd be fine with that, and he could have fought him back, but fighting in the school wasn't a smart way to start of his time there. "For you claimingnot to be a child you sure to take cheap shots like one." he growled.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:47 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

"Oh no~. It seems I've made the little Demon angry." Virgil smirked, watching the other get up and collect himself after the kick. That seriously brought the vampires mood up greatly. He didn't even feel a pinch of irritation any more. Just amusement. It was like he and Nasr switched moods or something. It was brilliant.

His eyes instead locked to the blood that dripped from Nasr's lip, staring like a starving dog for a brief moment before forcing his eyes away and if boring the gnawing feeling in his stomach. He could feast on someone later. Anyone. But the demon.

Virgil raised an eyebrow once the demon began to circle his chair like an animal, tilting his head to the side with his ever so present smirk, watching him with a taunting gleam in his eyes. He huffed as the other yank his calf, wiggling his leg from the demons slender finger, feigning a playful look of utter disgust before wearing a Cheshire grin. "You were invading my personal space. I do not allow anyone in my bubble and you are no exception." He stuck his tongue out at the demon in a childish manner. "Everyone acts like a child st times Nasr, and that just happened to be one of my moments~."

IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr scrunched up his face in displeasure, leaning on one legs slightly more than th eother as he crossed his arms. "I little by no definition of the work boy" he growled, golden and black eyes glaring in distaste. Seeing Virgil so pleasure with himself irked him to no end, not liking how fastthe tables had flipped.

Running a quick tongue over the dribbling blood on his lip, watching as Virgil eyed the blood on his lip. While in most situations he would tease and flaunt he knew not to tease any being that looked as hungry as he did in that moment. Hell.No. He was not being bitten... Not something that he had on his to do list.

Though when the vampire spoke again his thoughts flipped. Uncrossing his arms he smirked, lips slightly smeared with red. "Oh you thought that was invading your personal space?" he snorted, rolling his eyes. Letting the leg be taken from his hand the smirk reappeared on his lips though there was still slight irritation in his eyes. It was only a moment after the smirk settle on his face did he climb into the chair, straddling the student in it, and pinning his hand on the chair on each side of his head. "Now. I understand if this is invading your personal space though...." he snorted, obviously just taunting him for more than just fun now after being launched... "Though speak for yourself. I do not act like a child. It is just you~" he purred.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:09 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Attire - [ X ]

Seeing all the displeased faces the demon was making just mad Virgil want to squeal in triumph. It was just priceless! He returned the other man's evil glare with a mischievous one of his own.

Virgil breathed deeply to control the hunger he had, reassuring himself that he would eat later. He had to do that a good amount of times before it actually set in, the gnawing becoming not as bad as before.

Virgil raised an eye row once the other asked that question, his eyes of dark blue hue scanning over the demon quickly. Nasr was smirking again. That wasn't good. Before he knew it the demonic teacher was atophim, and his hands were pinned. Virgil took in a sharp breath of air, his eyes wide as he stared up at Nasr. No one had even been this close to him before...they were usually embedded in a wall when they were a good three feet away. At first Virgil pressed himself back against the chair, trying to get himself at least a bit away from the man, that didn't work. Virgil squirmed andwrithed beneath the larger male trying to get free. "GET YOUR FAT a** OFF OF ME!!" The little vampire growled loudly, clearly very disturbed by the closeness.

IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr's grip tightened slightly over the wrists that they held fast to. He wouldn't admit it, but being launched like he had, bruised his ego a little. Since when did a student get the upper hand on him? Well never seeing he was just now trying to whole teaching thing recently, but never had anyone in a lower position than him decided to lay their hands on him. THE NERVE! How ******** dare he... he thought, letting out a low growl without knowing. Though seeing him so shocked made up for it a little. Until he called him fat.

Glaring harshly down at the student he frowned. "At least I got an a** you soul sucking leech!" he barked, offended by the insult. He worked hard on his figure. "Not that a child such a** yourself would know what to do with a body like this." he growled, planting his hips in a grinding motion against the others feeling him wiggle around underneath him.

Hidden Under The Mask

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:49 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil growled more once the other tightened his grip on his hands wriggling like a worm to get free. This was just ridiculous! The vampire breathed rapidly as he tried to escape, turning his wrist around in Nasr's grasp, only to get the slight stinging feel from the skin, resulting to bucking his hips up to get him of and ramming his knees into the others back as hard as he possible could.

Virgil only returned the harsh glare with an icy one of his own, snorting at the insult, he really was full of s**t. He hated him. He hated him. HE HATED HIM. Virgil just wanted to ripped every limb from his body then beat thim to a pulp with his own arms! He wanted to rip his ******** heart right out of his chest force feed it to him! He gasped out once be felt Nasr settle his hips against his own, screaming out in frustration. "GET THE ******** OFF!!!" He gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut, ramming his head hard up Into the demons.

IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:59 pm
Music Teacher: Andrew Xavier
The Insane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
‘Oh….oh my,” Andrew scoffed as he entered the teacher’s lounge. “I hope I’m not interrupting anything. Or actually, yes I do mean to,” he said as he smirked knowingly. Ah, it must be some sort of vivacious play kids are into these days. He look a look at them. They looked like they were dressing up as fictional characters like the nerdy convention thing people did. He scoffed. Not only were they into slamming their hips into each other, but they also seem to like dressing up while they did it. Weirdos. He ignored them as he went to get a cup of coffee. This seemed pretty entertaining.

Hidden Under The Mask
IM FLAMABLE

OOC: Things were looking kinda intense so I hope you don’t mind my interrupting you guys…Sorry!!!  

snowy15708

High-functioning Hellraiser

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr continued to struggle with the vampire, growling back as the hips below him bucked in an attempt to get him off. This would have been so much easier if he was some weak being....like a human. This would have been over before it had really began..... He was so damn stubborn and he fought him over everything. And the NERVE he had insulting him in such a way! He ould barely fathom it...

The demon struggled to keep his hold on the vampire just as hard as he was struggling against them. He felt a heat rise within him that he hadn't felt in a while, almost making hi actual skin hot to the touch. "No you li-!" he started before he was headbitted, wincing harshly. "You little b***h! I could snap you in t-" he growled before his head snapped to look atthe new arrival irritated. Who was this guy? Was he a teacher? Perhaps he was another student who's a** he needed to kick.

Not unsettling his hips he looked at the green haired man. Tilting his head slightly he scowled. "Well you just sound like a lil pervert now don't you boy?" he started. "Sorry dude. Interuppted or not, I'm not to into a three way kinda thing at the moment. " he smirked back. "Don't get me wrong, you're cute, but this ones a bit of a handful" he purred darkly though he wasn't aware of the mans thoughts of their appearance and position. If he had, he probably would have snapped at him just like he had been to Virgil.....Though the moment had given him time to calmhis racing heart, and raising body temperature.

[[ooc: ish cool bro~]]

Hidden Under The Mask

snowy15708

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:22 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil leaned his head up, snapping his teeth to the demon, God he wanted to bit him. Virgil snarled and back at the other man, acting more like a ferral animal than a human. The vampire bore an almost sadistic grin when the head butted the demon, letting out growling laugh. "Hm~? What? What will you do--" Virgil was silenced once he heard the other man's voice, his gaze falling over to the man with an unamused gleam. What the hell did he mean by 'interrupting things?' ...........OH ******** HELL NO.

The vampire hissed in anger, sending fiery gaze to both of them. It was a warning. Like when the Wandering spider throws ups it's front legs to warn whatever's near it it would attack. Only three seconds later did the Vampire act on his warning. Clearly the demon Was to busy with the perverted green man, that was good. He ran his options over in his head before cursing out lowly, beginning to twist his upper body at an odd angle rather quickly, hitting the back of the chair hard, causing it to tip back on its back legs, crashing into the floor soon after.

IM FLAMABLE
snowy15708
Totally fine xD

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:47 pm
The Insane

A little pervert? Well, that was one way to describe him. Andrew silently rolled his eyes. Was it normal to be so disliked at a school? The music class he just taught had hated him, just for trying to be a funny guy. Agh, just his luck. Also, did he call him...cute?
“Excuse me,” he screeched, ”Do I seem….CUTE to you?” Andrew started to laugh in great guffaws and chortles, somewhat like a coughing weasel. He nearly spilled his coffee. “No one has ever, ever, ever called me cute! This is so exciting!!” He shrilly screamed. ”Darling!! Gimme a hug!!” Andrew started towards the demon with open arms, planning to glomp him like moe moe Misa-chaan~!!

Hidden Under The Mask
IM FLAMABLE

OOC: Kinda a weird guy I guess...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr hissed as he was snapped out, the thought of being bitten still not appealing to the demon. This teeny bopper vampire would have another thing coming if he thought he'd just let him drink from him like some soda fountain. He had missed the vampire's warning glares, golden eyes to transfixed on the man once again, who had become very entertaining to watch. He was laughing as if he was dying! He had never heard such a laugh in his life.....and he'd been alive for a hot damn second. Spotting the coffee sparked his interest though. Was that better coffee than what they served here? Cause if so he'd been gladly to smoothly swipe it from the giggly green haired man.

A mischevious grin curled onto pink lips seeing him approach with open arms, actually appreciating the compliment, though he hadn't expected it to get such a reaction. "Of course I'd grant you a hug~ Such an affectionate creature!" he purred. " See! This is how you should reac-...hey. What are yo- what the fu-?!" he started as he felt Virgil wiggle underneath him till the chair tipped backwards causing him to face plant, hitting his tender head once again . He quickly lifted himself up quickly, frowning at the boy underneath him. "WHAT. THE ********! Was a hug that horrifying to you?! Geez. Just cause you don't like a little affection don't go tryna block me. Jealous child..." he growled, rubbing his forehead, a sour pout on his lips once again a little sad he didn't get a little hug action. It would have only made the situation better for him.

He looked over his shoulder at the green haired man. "Sorry~ Looks like our little friend got jealous that he had to share my attention~" he smirked

]]

Hidden Under The Mask

snowy15708

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:55 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil coughed and whined slightly once the demon practicality landed on him. This was supposed to the demon off of him! He wasn't supposed to just stay on!! Arrggghhh!! He beat and pushed on Nasr Nasr like a struggling child, grunting and hissing as he squirmed beneath him, digging his heels into the ground to attempt to get free. The vampire pushed with his heels, clawing his nails into the carpet to get himself away, finally freeing himself from the demons clutches. He quickly put a good distance between him and Nasr, the only sounds coming from him were soft pants, and low growling. The vampire huffed out and raised his hands to his head to fix his hair, making it back to the way it was before the whole...ordeal began.

"Okay. First of all. I despise hugs. They are horrid and just awful. AWFUL. Secon--. What. What? Oh shut the hell up you disgusting meat sack! Why would I even be jealous over you!? I would rather get burned alive, then to ever think of you that way.". He barked at the demon with angry eyes, pushing himself up off the ground to stand, dusting off his pants.

IM FLAMABLE
snowy15708

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:43 am
The Insane

Currently, the very, very ornery Mr. Xavier was acting somewhat like a hugging idiot. Hm, what a personality switch from the classroom. No really, that experience was pretty bad. Perhaps this was a coping mechanism? However, for whatever reason. Andrew decided to seize the opportunity to hug both of them. The more the merrier, as they say. He decided to hold the mug of coffee in his mouth as he got ready sprinter style, crouching low enough to brush his back leg on the ground. His muscles slowly tensed and shuddered from the cackles now barely controllable. Sweat dripped from his brow that nearly slid off his nose and into the coffee when he launched off into the cosplaying couple. His eyes gleamed green as he shrilly screamed like a charging boar. His messenger’s bag whipped backwards and out fell a Granny Smith apple. It smelled somewhat like apple pie.

Hidden Under The Mask
IM FLAMABLE

OOC: He’s definitely normal! I swear!  

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items