Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] All Aboard the SS Party! [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:45 pm
"Yeah, it's adjustable," Yuri told Dith. How could he possibly forget how huge the guy was. "And of course," he said to the next question, holding up a bag that held his clothes for later. There was no way he was staying in this suit the whole time.

With that he stepped aside to let other people talk to the birthday boy and join the party. He paused as he looked for Dove and spotted her talking to some guy that he thought he saw before but didn't really know. He watched in silence as the guy lead Dove up on deck. And nod and a smile was also passed to Rosie as he caught her greeting a little late. Meandering away with Repede, he boarded and leaned his back against a railing, his dog sitting at his feet, and watched the various partygoers.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:45 pm
Alexa shifted and looked down a Kirk, taking in the three piece suit. Nice, she didn’t really care for white, but the hi-contrast was nice. “Considering I’m just learning names, you are putting me in quite a spot, Kirk.” She smiled, looking over them. “The handsome couple is Vincent and Andre, the one in pink is Rosie and the one with the earrings is Dove. The practical joker,” She waved to the cane and then towards Yuri. “Is Yuri… and I seem to have lost everyone else.” Still, not bad, so much information whizzing by.

She shifted and handed both her pokemon a treat. “Handsomely dressed as always, Kirk.”  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:52 pm
Vincent was happy to hand off the basket to the older man, Dith's father he assumed(his assumption confirmed a few seconds later). After giving the man a quick greeting, the blonde decided it was best for him to find his way to the bar. He had the feeling he'd be making more than one trip there before they retired for the night, and made sure he remembered he path there.

It wasn't difficult to find and Vincent decided to start himself off with a shot of whiskey and an apple martini for Andre. He wouldn't mind throwing back a few more shots and getting his mind off the fact he was on a boat, but he thought it best to at least be a little more social and get to know people before he got carried away. Apple martini and a Irish for himself, he wandered off to find his date.

Andre hadn't gone far, thank goodness. Spotting his boss, the blonde walked up and swung his hips into Andre's to announce his return. "Don't go crazy boss, m'startin' you off light," he teased, handing the drink over. "An' who's this? You ought t'introduce me to your friends, Andre!" Vincent said, giving the brown haired girl Andre had been speaking to a wink.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:53 pm
With Dith's allowance for pokemon, Dove released two more of her team, Diana and Trill, then watched as Lovey stepped over to greet her kit. Trill immediately turned to its trainer, offering a happy cry of greeting before floating to her and settling on her shoulder, its chin in her fur as it watched her earrings sparkle as she moved.

Lovey, pleased with Vahy'n's greeting, nuzzled her daughter's head, then stepped toward the other pokemon with the permission of her trainer, urging her kit to follow. she greeted politely, noting several faces she didn't know.

Dove then turned her attention back to Andre, but not without glancing around for sight of Yuri first, though she mentally chided herself for it soon after. "Ah, thank you. It's just a nickname, though," she explained, accepting his offer and walking with him up to the deck. "I thought I had seen you before, and I'm glad we've found better circumstances in which to be acquainted." Better circumstances. INDEED. "Have things gone well since then...? I'm afraid I did a very poor job of keeping up with...most of the others after that adventure..."

When another man appeared, clearly more familiar with Andre than she was, she turned her smile to him calmly, slightly amused at his 'entrance,' then waited for Andre to introduce him, not wanting to speak out of turn and do it herself.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:17 pm
Shizuo walked towards the boat with a box under his left arm and an Espeon following him on the right. He looked at the boat then at the people gathered there. He honestly hadn't seen any of them in a good long while now. A good few months ago, really over a year but he lost track of time, he had gotten an offer for a temporary job that pulled him out of the region and he only got back a little while ago.

The bottle blond shook his head slightly then after realizing he stopped, continued on. When he was close enough he raised his right hand in a short wave. "Happy birthday." He said as a greeting.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:32 pm
With all of the pokemon milling about, Andre figured it would be alright to release one of his own. Reaching into his jacket, he pulled Tepsichore's pokeball free and the Sylveon emerged with an excited yelp. "Tepsichore." Said fairy type peered up at him, her ribbons wrapping affectionately around his legs. "You are to be on your best behavior tonight, is that understood?" Releasing a round of chirps and excited yaps, the Sylveon pranced off in search of some new friends. It didn't take her long to spot another Sylveon among a group of other pokemon.

She called enthusiastically, skipping over to the other fairy type and playfully papping him with her ribbons.

"Hm?" He turned his full attention back to the girl on his arm and gave a slight smile. "Things have been...well." He said, giving a slight nod. Recovering from his injuries had taken longer than he had anticipated but at least he wasn't wheelchair bound anymore. The thought of being stuck in that god forsaken chair alone made him feel antsy and trapped. "I hope things have been well for you." His attention was diverted to his date as the blonde man playfully bumped into him, but he smiled indulgently at Vincent all the same. "Thank you, Vincent." He said as he took the drink with one hand and reached up to push his hair back from his face with the other. "Vincent, this is Miss. Dove. We originally met during the attack on Team Rocket's base but I have the pleasure of getting to know her better tonight." He took a short sip of his drink and hummed happily at the taste. "Dove, this is Vincent. He's been my partner for nine years." Let the girl take that as she would. He and Vincent were partners in every sense of the word and it generally was hard to describe their relationship to people. "He's quite...eccentric, so his manners are a bit...off." He snorted lightly before taking another drink from his glass.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:40 pm
Vahy'n said as she moved to join them, shifting her stance so that she sat down gently, her fin tail wrapping around her legs and gently patting the deck.

Celtic watched with growing interest as more pokemon joined them and interacted with them, this time an Eevee joined them.
It wouldn't be longer after that then the joyful founds of greeting announce another pokemon, and before he knew it another Sylveon was patting at him with her ribbons.
His surprise made way for a more amused smile his own ribbons moving to gently head off hers and more gather them into his own.
large eyes looked down at them for a moment though as he came to recognized the tattered broken look they had.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:42 pm
"What? We're talking eccentric?" a voice rose between the group with Andre, a Gray haired women holding a drink in her hand smiling passively as she watched the group.
"I remember you" Ray said pointing to Andre as she walked over to casually greet them, mossy eyes glancing over to the blond man with the neat haircut and scars across his face for a couple of seconds "Are you the brother he lost in the woods?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:56 pm
Tespichore nodded, practically wiggling with excitement. She'd never had the chance to interact with another Sylveon before! She chirped, her smile growing as the other Sylveon twined their ribbons together. too friendly but he's just a grumpy lil' guy. He's cute though, so cute~> She rambled on, wrapping her ribbons around the other's. At the other's question, her smile faltered just a bit before returning full force. am real tough. The toughest!> She explained, prancing a bit in place.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:01 pm
At Dith's warm greeting, Akira reddened a bit in embarrassment. She had been so nervous she must have walked right past him without even remembering to congratulate the birthday boy! Granted he was already surrounded by a number of well-wishing guests, but she still knew she must have seemed horribly rude. She'd certainly have to make up for it later and apologize face to face. For now, though, all she could do was offer a meek smile in response and wave back, wrapped basket in hand.

As her gaze skimmed the crowd surrounding Dith, the young lady recognized in horror that she must have known at least half of them in some way or another. This in itself wouldn't have been a problem if that didn't mean that they in turn knew her. Despite the change in attire, a face was a face, and if any of them with a good memory of faces got close enough to recognize her, she'd never be able to live it down. It seemed that socializing would be last on her list of things to accomplish that evening - or, rather, for the duration of the entire party.

Well that wouldn't have been too bad, trying not to be noticed. The only problem with this plan was that the main person he was seeking - namely, Ray - was nothing short of boisterously outgoing. The challenge would be to work up the courage to ask to speak to her in private, likely in the company of others Akira wished to avoid. Like the purple-haired charmer she was speaking to at the moment. Nope, there was no way she would be going anywhere near Ray while Andre was around. She sighed heavily and turned to stare out over the water as she realized it would be a long, long night.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:05 pm
Andre turned his head slightly to see a rather tall, grey haired woman coming towards them. "And I remember you." He said, nodding his head slightly in greeting. "Ray, isn't it?" He smiled politely around the rim of his glass. He would offer her hand to shake but from what he remembered of her she was a rather casual woman, so it wasn't really needed. "It's good to see you again." With her here, at least Vincent wouldn't be the only eccentric one running about on the ship. "Ah, no. This is my partner, Vincent. My brother is...still unaccounted for." His tone was strained, almost pained, as he admitted this but he quickly cleared his throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:15 pm
The tall women let out a whistle a flash of teeth joining her smile "Well now you make me look bad, I'm sorry to say that I don't remember your name."
When it was explained that the man was not his brother Ray glanced over at him again, not looking terribly surprised at all, though with a frown she looked back at Andre "Still missing? geeze I'm sorry to hear that. Did you get the police on it?"

Double Stripe flicked a tongue out at the two, glancing over to Ray as she took a drink from her glass.

Again the women looked to Vincent. "Vincent huh? You look like you know how to survive a fight."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:19 pm
Partner. That was probably the best term Andre could have used for him; the two had never tried to label whatever sort of relationship they had. It was too confusing. Offering his free hand to Dove, Vincent bowed his head slightly. "Aw, don't listen t'him. My manners are spot on, really! Andre here jus' likes t'make fun'a me. Rude." Vincent laughed.

A new voice distracted him and he glanced over to find a grey haired woman. He was no fan of Andre's brother being brought up and quickly covered up a frown by taking a sip of his drink while Andre clarified.

"Vincent's the name, but you can call me Vinny! Has a nice ring to it, wouldn't ya' say?" Vincent said to Ray, putting up a wide grin. "I've been through a few fights! An' how about you, Ray, was it? Y'don't look quite as soft as some'a the lasses roamin' about."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:22 pm
Rosie had yet to be particularly interested int he snacks, or the drink bar, though there was no chance she would be particularly interested in that.
For now Rosie was having fun exploring the deck, taking in the beautiful set up and the ship itself, seeing the people interacting and looking overboard to the water below.

"It'll be so much nicer when we're out on the water." She commented, after glancing to the side and seeing a girl step up to the railing not to far from where Rosie was examining the ocean. speaking loud enough for her to hear.
with a smile she straightened up, unable to help but feel she's seen the girl somewhere. though sure she couldn't recall a name.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:26 pm
Lovey replied, smiling back at the vaporeon, Her attention then turned to the two Sylveon, confused at the playful one's demeanor. Perhaps it wasn't so used to parties like this, or perhaps it really was just friendly, as the other called it. Diana giggled at their antics, amused.

Dove nodded as she was introduced to Vincent and vice versa, releasing Andre's arm as he went to take his drink and instead reaching for Vincent's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Vincent," she said softly, taking the partner comment with stride. Homosexual or not, she was a model and had been exposed. It wasn't such an odd idea, really, in her industry, and she therefore didn't question it.

For a moment, she did think about commenting on the man eccentricity, until the small group was joined by yet another being, this one a presence she was definitely uncomfortable around. Again, against her better judgement, she glanced around the ship for Yuri while the others talked. It didn't seem to be a conversation she would be very included in, even if any party attempted to draw her in. Thus, reaching out toward the long haired man, she touched his arm lightly as she stepped back a little. "It was nice to properly meet you, and I hope to get to know you both more throughout the evening..." she told him, glancing quickly to Ray and Vincent. "For now, I think I should probably go find my date..."

With a parting nod to all three, though she was sure not to look the woman in the eye, she stepped away, looking around again for her 'date', now feeling a bit out of place on her own.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff