• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:44 am
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian DuPionte
With: Tristan

Julian smiled as he held open the door to the cafe, motioning for Tristan to walk in first. "I wonder what sounds good." He hummed to himself as he walked in after the boy, his hand resting lightly on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:36 pm
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tristan entered the cafeteria with Julian and smiled. The air smelled wonderful to his cat nose and he looked at his teacher. "Well I'm thinking fish and milk. My weaknesses, unless you count catnip of course. And cigarettes but that's about it." He didn't mention the lazer pointer either because he did once and the next time he ended up chasing one for an hour. The guy that did it learned not to do so again.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:52 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian chuckled as they moved to the food line. "Hm..they have a chicken salad with a rasberry vinagrett. That sounds like a decent lunch to me." He smiled adjusting his glasses. "Probably just some water for me...unless...ah a power drink, perfect." He hummed happily as they moved through the line and he also picked up a fruit bowl. He paused and turned to Tristan smiling softly. "Also, lunch is on me." He said

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:09 pm
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You don't have to pay for me, though that is very generous of you Mr. Dupointe. I'm a big boy I can easily handle this, besides you taught me so much already I should be the one treating you." Of course it was very nice of the teacher to pay for his student he just didn't want to make Julian seem like it was something he had to do.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:32 am
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian smiled, "You can get the next one, I foresee us spending alot of time together. You seem to have a real gift and I'd like to see you excel." He nodded as he pulled out his card and paid for their lunches without a second thought.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:56 pm
User Image

With his nose in the book he borrowed a while a go at the library, Daniel found his way to the cafeteria without difficulty. He peeked up from the top of the book, noticing a few others already there but didn't pay attention to them. He just shoved his blond hair in his face to hide the big bruise next to his eye so people wouldn't stare at him. Sighing a bit he looked back down into his book and went across the room and had a seat in one of the corners. There was a low rumble from his stomach but he didn't pay much attention to that either at the moment; his book was far more interesting that he remembered it being the first time he read it.

mahou prince

Sweetheart

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:09 pm
the gothic beauty 2
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well then I'll make sure to pay for the next one. As well as make sure you get your breakfast." He smiled as they went to sit down and eat. Tristan purring as he bit into the fish clearly happy as his eyes closed and his ears twitched.

"You want me to excel at dance? Well then I will have to practice constantly and will be seeing alot of you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:16 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian smiled and nodded as he poured the dressing onto the salad and taking a bite. "Of course, I don't say that to everyone, it takes alot for me to see potential, but with your natural grace and fluidity you can do very well. You might even be able to make it into a career, we shall see at the end of the year, if so then I will talk to my contacts within the dance world and see what i can dig up." He pushed his glasses up his nose with a nod.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image
Teacher
Science of sound, and Musical History

Zanexis heard a bell ringing...somewhere anyway. Possibly in the depths of his depraved mind. He managed to go into a funk again and was alone in his classroom. What the hell?! Where did that b*****d Amir go? Oh, the tricky devil. He'd be sure to punish the loathsome, yet completely adorable man. No matter! He was going to...hold that thought. The physical body needed nourishment.
Zanexis left his class leaving a sign on the door [Enter if you wish to be plagued for the rest of your life with nightmares]. Satisfied, he went to the cafeteria.
Upon entering the man saw the object of his rage and hearts desire. He looked so cute with those dreamy eyes. Zanexis had to do something to put a pained, pleading look back in that man's gaze. He took the form of Past and like wisps of smoke and molten lava he shrouded himself around Amir.
"You thought you could escape me?! Dare you leave just as I was punishing you for your forgetfulness!" He wrapped burning, sinewy fingers around Amir's wrists and vine-like projections too came from his form and wrapped around Amir's waist, binding him to the chair he sat in. The smoke for blew away, leaving the binds, and revealing Zanexis in his normal form. "Really, you are helpless without me. How do you last so long each time I don't know." he said as he pulled up a seat and looked at the food.

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:50 am
User Image
Amir ━━ Dracul
T H E xxxxACTOR
age ━━ Twenty-Six ~ By Appearance
Ancient ~ Original Vampire

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

Where: Cafeteria
Why Is Here: hungry.
Doing: freaking out from seeing a ghost from his past
With: ghost from his past..
Thinking: YOU ARE DEAD! I KNOW YOU ARE! GO AWAY! I REFUSE TO GO TO HELL! YOU DIED SAVING ME AND I WILL NOT LET IT GO IN VAIN!
OOC: His voice and him when he sings -> enrique iglesias
Jez Robin

Amir was relaxing where he sat. That wouldn't last long. He was having a good memory of one of the three...or was it four...times his true mate gave his life saving him. Tears rimming them even as he remembered the good times...and the bad. He learned his slight sadism from a pro. Still he had loved that man. Stupid fool...why thy go such valiant ways?! Then he smiled remembering a romantic evening in paris centuris and centuries ago. The moonlight sexy rendevue in the water...perfect.

Suddenly he yelped as a voice he knew, not that one from before with that spastic psychopath, but one he knew well. "NO! NO! GO AWAY THINE ILLUSION OF A ROMANTIC AND IDLE MIND! YOU ARE DEAD! YOU DIED SAVING ME!" He cried out in a freak out. "You died! Foul satanic spirit taunt me not with the lost love of my past! Cruel foul beast!" He cried out. Tears in his eyes.

A scream moan mix of pain and pleasure left him as steam rose from the burning sinewy fingers. Writhing around. [color=indigo]"Unhand me you foul shapeshfiting fiend! Untie me now thine viper in the grass!" He hissed. His eyes widened. "YOU ARE THE CRAZY TEACHER FROM BEFORE! EVIL LYING SHAPESHIFTER! THINE IS NO MATE OF MINE! MINE DIED SEVERAL TIMES OVER NUMEROUS CENTURIES! OFF!" He hissed. Anger showing anew as his fangs showed. Hissing but he was hungry and so he bit into the assualter. Sinking his fangs in.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
Teacher
Science of sound, and Musical History

Zanexis watched in slight amusement as he was bit into. "You must be joking. You're the idiot who died for a Nightmare. A NIGHTMARE. You of all species can't kill me. I don't have blood." He calmly took a drink from the beverage that Amir had on the table, then spat it out. "This is horrid. It would appear I must re-educate you AGAIN on fine dinning. You silly vampiric waste of flesh I can't live without..." he ripped himself away from the melodramatic man and smiled a rather dark and evil grin. It was the type of grin that hid a well thought out, and absolutely despicable, plan. "You do still enjoy my burning touch I see. Those eyes of yours don't lie to me..." He moved in closer and whispered into Amir's ear, in the sultry tone of a lover he spoke, "Meet me on the roof of the performing arts building and I'll remind you of all your sweet spots..." With that he pulled away, taking the form of Past again and like the ethereal, molten and smoky being whose form he was in was, he whisked away like a melodic, frightening nightmare.

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:57 am
Psykfall

User Image

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

A huff left the boy's violet pink lips.His fingers tapped fast on the keys.He stopped momentarily,thinking of what to do next.They usually didn't have time to fight back.This was a challenge! Such a rare occasion for him.Whoever ran this site was desperate to keep it up and running.Hakuro leaned back in the chair,balancing on two of the four legs of the chair."Talented,aren't you?"He talked softly to his laptop with a small laugh."But defiantly not good enough."Finishing his mission he set the laptop on the table with a wide smile."That was too easy."Putting a finger to his lip he looked around,It was so uninteresting in the cafeteria,but it was usually the only place he went when he needed to 'get out of the room'.He didn't go outside much,due to his interests.His left ear twitched as he heard a book page turning.

He looked over,seeing someone else there.He hoped this other boy didn't here his rambling.His oddly coloured tail flicked around nervously.Purple eyes examined the other;he gave a small smile.Noticing the book he stated."That's a good book."Hakuro looked back towards his laptop awkwardly.He tapped his fingers on the keyboard.Not having anymore projects to do.Maybe working on his social skills would be a good change in his daily activities.

User Image User ImagexxUser Image: nothing.  

Staaahp

Timid Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image

The sound of someone hitting the keys on a keyboard were slightly annoying but he tried not to think too much about it. Daniel only sighed slightly and tried to concentrate more on his reading that that annoying sound. It didn't get better as the person by the computer mumbled to himself. Rolling his almost orange coloured eyes, Daniel sunk down in his chair even more and put the book on high end to read. Though, curiosity too over and he looked over the edge of the book only to have his eyes land on a boy with both ears and a tail. Sure, Daniel had seen many strange things in his life and actually quite a few people like him since getting to this school so it wasn't anything new. The shock he'd gotten the first time he'd seen someone with a tail lasted for quite a few days, but now... Not so much.

Not bothering to say something to the boy he just continued his reading in hopes of at least finish the second chapter. He rubbed his left eye but immediately regretted it; he'd forgotten about that nasty black eye already. "I'm going to kill Keahi when I see him" he muttered, getting a little mad at him again. Not that he would actually beat the boy up again no matter how much he wanted to now. Though, that mad feeling didn't last for long until he heard a voice commenting on the book he read. Huh? Blinking a few times before looking up, Daniel turned his attention to the boy with the tail as he assumed it was him talking. "It is. Surprised you've read it" he said, giving a small smile. No one he knew had read the book because they thought it seemed boring.

Staaahp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:54 pm
Psykfall

User Image

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

Hakuro gave a small nod,It was indeed a great book.Most people didn't have the patience for it.The neko let out a small chuckle."Outside of school work i haven't much to do,besides read and hack."He said with a sigh."Since I am not much of a 'social butterfly' "His fingers did quotation mark motions. His head tilted a bit as he stared at this other,wondering his name."Uhh,by the way,my names Hakuro."His ears went back slightly in dismay,the other had a black eye.This boy seemed too kind and distant to start any fights.Hakuro knew it probably wasn't his business but he couldn't help but wonder what happened."If i may ask,What happened to your eye?"The multicoloured haired boy set his arms on the table,resting his head on them,looking across at his new acquaintance curiously.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image: nothing.  

Staaahp

Timid Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers