Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Weapons Class ~ Enter The Dojo Zone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:37 am
TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikrans eyes widened when he was spoken to by this new, frightening man, and quickly looked over to his bag, "Da mihi peram et loquar. Si tu non intellegis.", his hands trembled, his hands began to tremble, he could not find a point of advantage as he was held like this, no take downs his father had prepared him, "Մենք չենք արել են այստեղ.", he told to Tenshi, and then looked back to Xavier, "Ecce ego vobiscum est. Et non facit eum sic.", he spoke bravely, hoping he did not anger the man, he was tempted to pressure point his wrist into letting him go, but couldn't bring himself to do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:42 am
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Nodding weakly and gently as he took a few small breaths as he moved and held Mimoshi softly and gently as he did his best to relax but left his arms around the doll. Slowly he leaned back and shut his eyes gently letting his fingertips touch the back of the doll slightly to only get relaxed. 'Okay'was all that he showed the male from his thoughts as he relaxed more. Since he stopped talking he used his thoughts and gifts to show people what he wanted to say or them to see what he need. Slowly he began to drift off to sleep as he softly held onto Mimoshi.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:17 pm
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj nodded at his father's command. He walked toward the the weapons room listening to the old man latin understanding every word he said. The red head sent a silent thanks to the monk back in Thailand for teaching him all the languages they knew.
He walked into the weapons room to find the room was dark. "Oshina!" he said loudly, "Lights back on and leave the kid alone the Old Man's class is starting." Agraj simply strode into the room without hesitation walking to where the darker shape of the student stood.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:41 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Ritsuka mumbled softly and gently as he took a few small breaths as he rolled over pressing himself against the wall more until he slide down to the floor. Gently he curled up into a ball holding Mimoshi gently and softly like that he ended up drapping one damaged wing over them both to cover them up. Shivering he nuzzled a bit he slept as he let his chest rise up and down gently and softly but his hold on the doll was gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:10 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

There's the sounds of splintering wood as a furious ball of flesh rolls through to a stop and bounces up revealing that it's really a man off sorts. "I swear, I tried the door knob, but it wasn't listening to my demand. I'll fix the door with some ducttape later, for now I'm here as a...transfer." He said quickly as he handed a paper to the only person whose aura screamed 'Authority figure'. He hoped the man was the teacher of this class. The paper just said 'Hi, my name is Smith Doe' on it.
After this little outburst Smith took a seat next to...he really wasn't paying attention as he had a few splinters in his arm that tugged at his focus.

{I hope this is an okay entrance}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:09 am
butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

Jez Robin

OniKikioAi

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi covered the kitty’s ears. He sensed tensions. He nuzzled him. Then lowered his hands. Hugging onto him. Giggling happily and closed his eyes as well. Singing to the boy ancient chinese songs. Falling asleep himself as he nuzzled this kitty boy. He liked him. He did.

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"

User Image
OSHIA ~ "ONI" SPIRIT PROTECTOR OF MASTER'S BLADES

Oshia turned the lights on again. Hai. Hai. Gone. GOne. Away. Away the trespasser ran. Go now. Go now. Master be starting class. Away. Away. Later we do play. Come soon. Come soon. Arigato. Goodbye. With that Oshia vanished and the room and atmosphere were normal.

(exit for now)

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Xavier spoke in rapid Chinese to Tenshi who bowed tensely and left. He moved his hand and a wind Kami brought him the students bag. He handed it to him. He spoke to him.

”Hic est sacco. Sed. Et ego fœderatus recedam a te. Suscipe, quaeso, a tribunali. Si restat vulputate commodo plena notitia manere subsellia. Hercle dixi. Iam inveniam te rursus in disciplina puer medius facere.”
(Here is your bag. Now. I will let you go. Please take a seat. If you have filled out the information on the paper left for you please stay seating. Answer my question I asked. I met you halfway young warrior in training now it is your turn to comply.)

He let go of the student and crossed his arms. Looking at him sternly and repeated his question from before. Pointing to the seat as he waved him there.

“Dic mihi, quid feci tibi contumeliam. Secundum quod factum est in sermonibus vestris, et in hoc ipsum a viis traditional pugna? Ut vero id qui fecit? Aut quid petis custodire defendere iniuriam uester aut ius, quod contemnitur? In genere est causa quia post verbum tuum. Habes meum ut personalis satellitum Bushido Bellator Caesaris ... multis ante saeculis saeculorum.”

(Tell me what dishonor was done to you. What happened in here in your words student of the ways of traditional combat? As well who was it that did it? What do you request to right this wrong or maintain and defend your honor or what was disrespected? Within reason I will grant your request AFTER class is over. You have my word as a Bushido Warrior...many centuries ago personal bodyguard to the emperor's of old.)

He looked serious. “Grasshopper I wish to right the wrong done to you. I can not do this if you do not tell me what went down.” He said in a kind voice. Gently guiding the male to his seat.

Just then the door opened and he moved to stand in the center of the room. Or more accurately the door he hand mde hand carved, painted and designed was annihilated. The stormy look in his eyes would bode ill tidings for the young man...had he not entered the room of a Bushido Warrior. “Baka!” He said sharply. “You will fill out the paper in front of you as instructed.” The paper handed erupted into flames.

He took two fingers and Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures. “One more thing! You will be building and fixing that door the proper way. You grasshopper will learn discipline and to take responsibility for your actions. Starting with...you will not remove those splinters until after the students who entered using a door the correct way versus a wild barbarian of the gorilla variety...have introduced themselves.” He stared at him.

“Failure to stay after everyone else has left and complete the command and discipline given will result in my bringing you here by force. Now. Fill out the paper and learn how to use a door.” He said. Popping him uncle style again. “One more thing. Duct tape is an idiozed American means. In case you need glasses along with a brain and discipline take kindly to note that this is a dojo for learning. If you are not here to learn then you can get out. I am not going to train you to kill others. It takes discipline for any skill of war. Be it weapon, hand to hand or learning advanced techniques.”

He jumped up and seemd to vanish out. Reappearing in front of the class. “Pest???? Get out here now. Class is starting.” He looked at Dirkan. “Please answer my question then if you would do the honors of starting off the introductions we can make todays lesson a short one.”

Who he is: The Sensei
With: His students
Doing: Calming raging rivers so he can teach his class. Starting his class
Feeling: New student...you and I. After class *mental eye twitch*
Thinking: That is not a man but a barbarian monkey. I will teach them but only students here to truly learn should stay.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:24 am
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith stared blankly as the teacher was talking to him. When the man said not to pull out the splinters, he did so anyway. It was habit to do what was told not to do. Hell, he literally jumped off a bridge once because someone told him not to do it. So, once the teacher was done, he too erupted in a flurry of speaking angrily and waving his fists like a monkey, "あなたは私をばか呼んでいるのか?ハ!私はあなた愚かなイボイノシシのパイナップルがいかに愚かなことを示さなければならない!"
{Anata wa watashi o baka yonde iru no ka? Ha! Watashi wa anata orokana iboinoshishi no painappuru ga ikani orokana koto o shimesanakereba naranai!} {{You call me fool? Ha! I shall show you how foolish I can be you silly warthog pineapple!}}
After this was said he filled out the paper with inhuman speed and found a stapler then stapled it to the desk. "So the wind won't blow it away. As the Kaze is no friend to me, for I am a son of the moonshadow. Would you really show hatred to a poor boy born with a broken brain?" He spoke with stars in his eyes and then sighed. "Oh, can I have your son's hand in marriage?" His mind was almost as random as a skit-comedy show. He quietly went back to his seat and sat up like he was actually there and ready to learn something. Like nothing had happened earlier.

{He knows japanese?!}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:41 am
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj could hear his old man yelling for him "Im coming Im coming" he yelled back giving the room a once over before turning and leaving.
He entered the room where the other students sat to see the door destroyed. Silently the redhead raised an eyebrow at it before looking over that his father who looked steaming mad. Then there was a slur of words from the student that most likely broke down the door, the man was speaking Japanese. Silly Warthog Pineapple? Man! he thought this is getting interesting. The student who claimed he was the son of the moonshadow looked like he was attempting to get pity from his father Agraj rolled his eyes and crossed his arms at this, as he strode to his father's side. But froze in his tracks for the briefest of moments when the person asked from his hand in marriage Who is this guy? he thought looking at him with wider eyes then his father.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:02 am
OniKikioAi
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

Jez Robin

User Image

Stelian blinked a few times before finally losing his s**t and howling with laughter, clutching at his sides as he fell back. "Zei sfinți dragi, ceea ce în lume este problema cu voi, oameni buni?" (Holy dear gods, what in the world is the matter with you people?) He howled in Romanian, his English failing him in his laughing fit. After a moment he pushed himself up and wiped at his eyes, his shoulders still shaking. "P-Please...tell me class won't always be like this. If it is I might just die from laughter, and it would be a great technique against the enemy." He giggled with a small snort.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:31 am
TimeKeys

Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

As soon as the bag was in his hands he reached in, pulling out two items, a sword, and an ancient scroll, ignoring the fact a kami brought it to him, as he thought his eyes were tricking him, he also pulled out a pair of glasses, and slipped them on, "Tigran v-vocor, secutus s-sum codicem honoris. Hic Tenshi sicut audivi ab re in domo lingua loqueretur ad me. Contumelia se quidem domus, familiae, mihi. Codex exigit animam eius.", he then opened the scroll, and atop of it, it spoke these words:
The Code of Pativ
Never reveal your blade unless you fully unsheathe it
Never take another persons sword, Punishment will be given
Never Curse towards your weapon of choice
Live a life of innocence
Kill those who have wronged your family
Never Be Without Your Blade, it is your Extension

He quickly recited the words, as he slipped his sword into his belt, sheath and all, and he gave a bow to the Sensei, "Greatest apologies Varpet. My Sambo skills are rusty, and I would wish to learn from the best Varpet there is. As long as you do not mind my Temper...", he sighed, as he waited for approval to stand back up.

{OOC: Varpet: Master, Translation: My name is Tigran , I am a Follower of the Code of Honor. This man, Tenshi, as I heard you call him, Spoke to me in my home language. A direct insult to my home, my family, and me. The code demands I take his life.} Sword:

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:03 am
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Sleeping softly Ritsuka took small breaths here and there as he blinked gently and softly while he mumbled a bit more but relaxed soon after. He held onto the doll softly while he slept mumbled softly and gently while he let his ears flicker softly here and there from the sounds but slept the whole time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:05 am
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho, finally unable to stay still and watch silently, begins to join the strange red-haired man in laughter. "Were you just proposed to?" He asks the one Taka'shi had brought into the room. His eyes have tears in them as he finally begins to stop laughing.

[ooc: this got weird fast...]  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:17 pm
butterfingercrunch
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

User Image

Stelian smirked over at Sho. "I'm really interested in what hes gonna say. If he says yes would it be a spring wedding or a winter wedding? what do you think?" He asks conversationally.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:53 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho smiles and answers, "I would say spring. Or perhaps the man would abduct him and marry him as soon as possible?" His eyes continue to laugh, his face full of expression as he looks at the red-haired man. "I'm Sho, by the way. You are...?"  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:38 am
butterfingercrunch
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

User Image

Stelian smiled his most charming smile. "I'm Stelian Tigan" He gently grabbed Sho's hand laying a kiss to his knuckles. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sho."

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff