Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Water Garden Shrine Dojo Closed Pending New Ownership Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:26 pm
GUEST ROOM

~picture pending upload~
~picture pending upload~
~picture pending upload~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:27 pm
OTHER AREAS OF WATER GARDEN SHRINE

~pictures pending~
~pictures pending~
~pictures pending~

(~to be updated as come up with/requested & approved/suggested~)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:29 pm
POSTING MAY NOW COMMENCE!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:52 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj had finally escaped the chaos and Smith, he silently led Stelian in the direction of the Old Man's home. He had spent two years living with the man before deciding to move into the Dormitory. He stopped in front of the building before glancing over his shoulder at Stelian "Here we are." He leaned back on his heels as he gazed up at the roof, how many hours had he spent up there skipping class. He smiled slightly and crossed his arms.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:06 pm
OniKikioAi

User Image

He looked around with a low whistle. "Nice digs, to bad there ain't a place for me to keep my bike. But it's a huge step up from the s**t hole I stayed in last weekend." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:13 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj glanced at Stelian ignoring the part about the place he stayed last week. It wasn't any of his business and if this student who was stay with his Old Man wanted to share he would. "You can probably ditch it on the lawn some where. I am sure the Old Man wont mind to much."He paused for a moment "I come around for dinner mostly desert every now and then." Agraj looked back at Stelian "Have any questions?"

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:18 pm
OniKikioAi

User Image

Stelian shook his head looking horrified. "I would never ditch my Baby on the lawn, the open exposure is bad for the paint, the engine, the tires, just...ugh I can't even think about that." He shook his head again as if trying to dispell a truly horrible image. "I'm sure I can find my room if You have something you'd rather be doing. I might poke around a bit and try to find a nice hidey hole somewhere where I can work on my skills and my music." He said as his eyes roamed over the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:24 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj at him with wide eyes "Oh you meant that kind of bike," he tilted his head back in laughter "I thought you meant the one you petal with your feet." He sighed and looked back "I have to go hide till this all blows over," he turned and walked away "Dont poke around to much, there are spirits in this house!" He smiled and began to laugh again and a joke that was most likely all his own.
[[EXIT]]

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:27 pm
OniKikioAi

User Image

"And that's supposed to discourage me?" He muttered as he looked around. The place was teeming with magical and spiritual energies and it called to him. He went to go find his room first and drop his stuff off. He found his room and dropped his bag, deciding he'd come back and explore later, for now he needed a cigarette and some fresh air. He grabbed his shoes, hat, and jacket and left the shrine, wondering his way to the roof.

((exit))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:39 pm
butterfingercrunch

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Xavier let go of Sho when they appeared in his bedroom. He moved away from him and set Ritsuka and Mimoshi down on the center of his bed. He took off the hood and removed the shirt again. He tucked the two in. "Rest well little ones." He said. Moving to the side of the room and sat down. He took up a meditation style sitting. Looking at Sho. "Feel free to explore." He stated. He breathed in and out trying to center himself. Lavender incense. He should light some. "Grasshopper sho...go to that stand over there and open the top drawer. Pull out the lavender incense."

Who he is: The Sensei
With: Ritsuka, Mimoshi, Sho
Doing: going home to his place
Feeling: a migraine
Thinking: this poor child...

Xavier

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi snuggled Ritsuka and closed his eyes. Holding his new person tightly.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:51 pm
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho nods and is about to look around when Taka'shi calls him back and asks him to bring the lavender incense. He nods and gets it, bringing it over to the man. "Oh, um, where is my room?" He asks suddenly, realizing he had no idea. Hopefully, he wasn't disturbing the man too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:57 pm
TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mumbling slightly Ritsuka whimpering a bit when he was set down as he took a small breath, slowly he wrapped his arm around Mimoshi holding onto him gently. With his other hand he began to feel around slightly until he got to Xavier's leg slightly before gripping the fabric into his small hand as he moved closer into him gently resting his head near his leg before he began to relax in his sleep. Its not that he didn't mind sleeping alone, its just he felt safer sleeping near someone because then it meant that he wouldn't get hurt. Shifting a bit he nuzzled into his leg slightly while he slept holding onto Mimoshi as well Xavier's leg.

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:05 am
butterfingercrunch

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Who he is: The Sensei
With: Ritsuka, Mimoshi, Sho
Doing: going home to his place
Feeling: a migraine
Thinking: this poor child...

Xavier blinked and looked at Ritsuaka who had found his leg as he meditated. He stroked his ears lightly. He yawned a bit but hid it quickly. He looked at the little boy. "Poor little ones." He said. Stroking Ritsuka's hair with fatherly affections. He looked at Sho. "Do you already have a dorm setting grasshopper sho?" He asked. Rubbing his eye a bit. "If you do not you are more than welcome to pick an open room. If not when you leave here to the right is guest rooms. You may claim one for your own any time you wish to reside here." He said. "For the night you can chose which of those options. If you have no dorm room then you and I will head to town tomorrow and create your new residence within this home. I have to take young Stelian anyways." He said. Taking the incense and lit it with the help of a fire kami.

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi snuggled Ritsuka and closed his eyes. Holding his new person tightly. He was happy when he felt the arms close around him. He kissed his person. A mark for peace and safety appeared on Ritsuka's cheek before Mimoshi passed out entirely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:51 am
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho smiles. "Thank you very much!" He says, kissing Taka'shi on the cheek and hugging him quickly before leaving the room, being careful not to disturb the little boy who had crawled onto the man's leg. As he leaves, he flushes. He had forgotten himself, it would seem. As he walks quickly away and to a guest room, he mentally scolds himself, a blush staining his cheeks.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:20 pm
butterfingercrunch

NPC HOUSE RESIDENT NATIKO

~NATIKO....TO BE OR NOT BE....THAT IS THE QUESTION~

Natiko was holding a little plastic skull and wearing doll clothes to look like shakespear. He had a formal expression on his face. "To be...or not be...that is the question man doth harold. No...no...that is not quite right. Egads! Who the devil are you?"  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff