Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Abrams Small Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:40 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Single | Unwillingly Adopted | Muggleborn

It hadn't taken much to convince Kalin to head over to QQS to help out his brother which conflicted Thane. On one hand he was happy that the other boy wouldn't be around for what he was about to do, and on the other he was a bit hurt that he didn't want to hang around him longer than usual. Ugh, he hated feeling this way! He wished he could just go back to his usual state of unfeeling rather than this perpetual rise and drop. He didn't think he could handle another year of it, which was why he had to talk to someone he never thought would stay her long enough for him to trust him. With a sigh, he walked down the stairs to see Milo at his keyboard looking serious for once in his life and he almost chickened out reasoning that if he was busy he might not want to be disturbed. But these stupid feelings overrode any sense of pride he had left, and wasn't that the final kick in the nuts. He cleared his throat and stood there in the middle of the living room shuffling his feet awkwardly as he waited for the musician to notice him.

Miss GryffindorK

No one seems to love or understand me
And all the hard luck stories they keep handing me
Where somebody shines the light
I'll be coming on home tonight
Bye bye blackbird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image
User Image

¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒲𝓎𝒶𝓉𝓉 𝒜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓈..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤

Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs
Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Lɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀs I ғᴇʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ғɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɪʀ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴅʀᴏᴘs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴇ

Milo bit his lip and played a few more bars, pondering his lines. It didn't take long to feel eyes on him, and it was then that he looked over and noticed Thane staring at him. He blinked a few times, noting that the teen looked upset. Was it because Kalin had decided to go to work with Wyatt? Milo was a bit lonely, sure, but Thane looked downright wrong. "Thane? Is something wrong? You seem.... upset." He furrowed his eyebrows, a stiffening silence in the room without the tones of the piano.

Yukina101

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs
Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɢs
As ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ
A sᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴄᴏ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:43 pm

Thane blinked in surprise at Milo's question and assessment. He seemed upset? ******** even his masks were slipping because of this s**t! He sighed and flopped down on the couch burying his face into his hands with a soft groan. "How do you know when you have...feelings for someone? Like more than normal feelings?" he finally burst out with a slight blush on his cheeks. He couldn't believe he was doing this, he really couldn't. But if he could figure out what was causing them maybe he could also get them to stop. Or just make them not so painful.

Miss GryffindorK

Bye bye blackbird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ

Milo watched Thane, noting that he looked even more annoyed. At his question, the older male was honestly taken aback. He figured the boy had a little gal at school. "How do you know? Well... it depends. I think it's different for everyone. I knew when it was hard to be away from them. You know, when they go to... work or another class or something, and you just.... miss them so bad it hurts a bit? I think that's how I knew. I also, at first, got really flustered in a relationship. Id forget things, words, and stuff... and I'd feel like they wanted nothing to do with such a weirdo." He pondered how he knew love, then wondered who was on Thane's thoughts. "Is there something you want to talk about? I won't tell anyone if you do. I understand needing someone to vent with." He nodded, remembering having to talk with Cyd, since she was one of the few cousins that didn't tease him for his emotions. If Thane needed someone to talk with, by golly, Milo would be that someone!

Yukina101

A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:13 pm

As he listened to Milo's specifics, Thane asked himself the very same questions. Was it hard to be away from Kalin? Kinda? He definitely didn't like being around the guy twenty-four/seven but he didn't actually mind when he was around. Does it hurt when he's away? Ehhh, he wanted to say no but the slight pain in his chest where his heart was said otherwise. Listening to the other man give his own experiences it was hard not to compare; he didn't get flustered when he was around his friend but he did get extra snarky. Especially if they were around some silly chit who kept flashing her tits and flipping her stupid hair. Yeah he'd occasionally get a little clumsy when he was around him but he was a growing awkward teenager. He was just getting used to his new body.
Although that last part...he would be the biggest liar in the universe if he didn't fess up to thinking the same thing. That he was just this mean, bullying, weirdo orphan freak and wondering why a genuinely nice guy like Kalin would ever give him the time of day to be friends let alone anything else. He gave another groan and fell back against the couch pressing the palms of his hands into his eye sockets hoping it would actually kill him and stop all the madness. Unfortunately he didn't think he had the upper arm strength for it. "I'm just..I feel..I don't know how I feel alright! Whenever I'm around him I feel annoyed because I have these feelings and end up doing or saying something stupid or cruel and then they get mad and leave and then I'll feel even worse because I made them feel that way and b-because I hate when he's mad at me or when he's not there and I hate that I feel this way!" Thane finally exploded breathing hard after his long rant.

Miss GryffindorK

Bye bye blackbird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ

Milo watched Thane react, then gasped when he fell onto the couch with a groan. The teen looked to be under extreme duress, so Milo stood and walked over. The man plopped on the couch, watching the younger male struggle. When Thane said "him", Milo was a bit surprised. Thane didn't seem the time to like boys... but then again, neither had Wyatt. When the teen was finished, Milo offered a nod. "Thane... I honestly think you've got yourself a crush. Don't worry, and don't think it's girly. It's just... step one. Step two is to decipher the other person's feelings. It can be difficult, but I don't mind helping you figure this stuff out. But.... does 'he' have a name?" He looked over, then lightly pat Thane's shoulder. "I mean, it's a bit hard to juggle feelings in this mixed-up-muddled-up stage of life. Being a teenager is hard enough, but when a cute guy walks in your life... it makes everything more difficult." He snorted, remembering the "totally cute" boy he'd been crushing on as a thirteen year old.

Yukina101

A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:11 am

Thane didn't take his hands from his eyes even when he felt Milo sit down next to him on the couch. He rolled his unseen eyes when he "diagnosed" him as having a crush, because honestly he could've told him that! His problem was that he didn't want it! He wanted to know how he could get rid of it! At his question of a name he stiffened and finally removed his hands but kept staring up at the ceiling to avoid looking at the other male as well as to not see his look of disgust when he told him who it was. "Yeah um, it's a, um, Kalin." he finally mumbled out.

Miss GryffindorK

Bye bye blackbird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ

Milo blinked when Thane got all stiff and intense, then he flopped back and avoided gaze. When the teen released the name of his crush, Milo simply blinked, then offered a pleasant sigh. "Kalin, eh? Makes sense why you wanted him to go with Wyatt today. No, I see why you like him, and it probably doesn't help that the two of you live together and are best friends." He leaned back, relaxing. He thought about the teen's predicament, wondering what to say to help him out. "Well... in such a situation, I'd say tell him. It might be awkward, but the worst that can happen is that Kalin says he wants to stay friends. I'm fairly certain he wouldn't be weirded out and kick you out or anything, so you're lucky there. If nothing else, I support whatever decision you decide to make, not to mention that I'll always be here to talk. I don't judge. I tried to marry a parrot when I was four. At least your love is human." He grinned, hoping to cheer up Thane a little bit. He didn't feel this should be a sad topic, after all.

Yukina101

A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:56 pm

Thane hmm'd at Milo's quiet reaction to the name of the person that's been literally giving him heartburn for the past few months. Hearing his suggestions he could see that they made sense but he really didn't think he could do it. He just wanted these damn emotions to stop! He was going to spit out a more than likely hurt and spiteful remark when he was thrown off guard by a random comment about how the man wanted to marry a parrot. It was when he was a kid but still, makes a lot of sense. "I'm pretty sure the parrot would talk less." he murmured mildly giving a quick glance and smirk to the musician to show that he meant no harm. He let out another sigh and fiddled with his hands nervously. "I guess you are sorta right. The sooner I tell him the quicker I can work through these feelings and get rid of them." he said with a fake casual shrug. There was no possible way Kalin could like him back, he's accepted that. Maybe the reason he couldn't just drop these feelings was because some manner of honor or integrity managed to rub off on him from the stupid Gryffindor. The sooner he confessed the sooner he could get on with his life.

Miss GryffindorK

Bye bye blackbird

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ

Milo pondered what Thane could possibly be thinking, and when he spoke, the man chuckled. "Parrots'd be more flamboyant too. All colorful and whatnot." He grinned, hoping the teen had a more in-depth thought to the whole debacle. Sure enough, he agreed, and Milo offered a sincere nod. "And who knows? He might like you just as much, then you can keep the mushy feelings! If that doesn't work, I'll buy you a puppy or something." He ruffled the boy's hair, trying to share his humor. He remembered being heartbroken by his first crush, and he really, really hoped Thane wouldn't have to deal with that hurt. Milo could only imagine how horrible and painful it would be to have your best friend and roommate deny your feelings. Ouch.

Yukina101

A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

╔══════════════╗
Wyatt had been a little distracted picking up the boys from the train station and he knew that both of them could tell. Kalin of course kept shooting him worried looks every now and then while Thane looked and acted normally (meaning disinterested and rude) but he was sure he say a little tinge of concern in his eyes. Or maybe he just hoped he did. Regardless, they were finally at home and his brother apparently couldn't keep his silence any longer. "Ok, who died? Is everyone alright? Did Milo leave you? Is that why he's not here?!" the young teen began to babble out while his friend began to move their bags upstairs and out of the line of fire. "No! No one died and Milo didn't leave me. Why he's not here is part of the thing I have to tell you." Wyatt replied trying to calm the boy down. "Then what is it?!" The older brother was quiet for a few seconds as he tried to find the words. He knew his younger brother would be upset that he missed his and Milo's wedding, mainly because he knew he wanted to help Milo's Nan with the cooking and baking, so he wasn't quite sure how to break it to him gently. "About a week or so after you guys went back to school, me and Milo got married at the ministry. It wasn't a huge thing, the only ones there were James and Milo's Nan if you don't count the actual ministry worker." Wyatt finally admitted and watched with worry as his brother's face began to pale rapidly. "You had the wedding with us? Why?!" "I didn't want a huge hoopla of a wedding plus that way I we got to have an extra long honeymoon. I even brought you back that fish taco recipe you wanted!" he said with a slight grin hoping that would at least make him crack a smile. No such luck. "So you just up and have a wedding without me and expect me to be happy you brought me back a-a ******** taco recipe?!" Kalin finally exploded. "Language!" he yelled back more out of habit than actual anger although he was honestly shocked. Yelling at Thane for his potty mouth sure but with Kalin? "Screw my language, you got married without me! You took a step into a new life without even a by your leave and and the worst part is that you're not even sorry! You talked about it like it was no big deal like you thought I wouldn't be upset because I'm never upset but you know what? I am! I'm mad you got married without me, I'm madder you didn't even tell me because you obviously have been planning this for a while and I'm madder that you don't seem to think it's wrong that your only brother missed your own ******** wedding!" The Gryffindor yelled out not feeling or even noticing the tear that managed to slip out of his eye. Thane however wasn't so lucky. "The hell, I can hear the both of you all the way upstairs. What did you do?!" the young Scot yelled going over to his friend while shooting a glare at the older man. Wyatt was beyond surprised, this wasn't what he had been expecting at all! "I never thought of it that way, honest! I had nothing to do with having you or Thane miss the wedding I just...I was selfish. I just wanted you to enjoy your break without running around and worrying about me and Milo's wedding when you could be resting or playing or anything else really." he replied feeling empty and just low. He had no idea his brother would feel that way. And obviously he wasn't the only one. Kalin was staring at the older man with wary eyes as his friend tried to drag him off before shrugging him off finally. "You mean that? You weren't just trying to shake me off or give me a hint to take off or something?" he asked hesitantly and was relieved when his brother merely gave him an incredulous look and fervent head shake. No! God no! I could never even dream of wanting to get rid of you! I fought with everything I had to even get them to let me have you and if you think that just because I decided to get married and add some poor unsuspecting fool to this hodgepodge of a family I was going to kick you to the curb then you are sadly mistaken!" Wyatt was huffing slightly after his short spiel getting short flashbacks to the months after their parent's car crash and all the legal hoops and drama he had had to go through in order to be the guardian for his little brother. Then the air was knocked out of him for a wholly different reason as the teen ran at him and gave him a squeezing hug which he happily returned. "Great. And I thought you and Milo were diabetes inducing." Thane said dryly even though he was happy the two of them managed to work through whatever had their panties in a twist. "But wait, what was the other thing you had to tell us?" Wyatt gave a nervous chuckle as Kalin released him and looked up at him expectantly along with his friend. "Oh well, that's a bit easier to explain. We adopted a little boy named Dris and Milo's gone to pick him up and bring him here to meet everyone." he stated matter-of-factly with a large grin.
"Wait-"
"WHAT?!
╚══════════════╝

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:28 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
𝓝𝒆𝔀 ℱ𝓪𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 ℳ𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝒆𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓦𝔂𝓪𝓽𝓽 ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷
𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻 ℛ𝒆𝓬𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓹𝓽𝒆𝓭 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Milo had spent the majority of the morning signing endless amounts of paperwork. When he had finished doing business, the man had been allowed to gather the belongings of his new son. It wasn't much, but it was all Driskol had in this large world. The boy was more than thrilled to go, excitedly helping the man to pack. When they were finished, Milo lifted the boy into his arms. This was his son. His very own son! With a loving kiss, the duo headed back to the Abrams' place, stopping to play with the dogs. "Do you want to go inside? It's a bit chilly out today!" He squat down, brushing a bit of snow off the boy's hat. "But there are doggies! I never get ta play with doggies! Oh, I love them!" After a few minutes, the boy relented to his new dad's suggestion. He made certain to hug both the dogs before hugging Milo's leg. The man grinned, then stretched an arm down. He'd need emotional support, right? The little care pamphlet said to take things slow. Milo nodded when Dris took his hand, then pushed open the door, welcoming the warmth of the house. "Hi guys! How was school?" He grinned, having quite missed the boys. Before he could object, Dris sprinted off, running toward Wyatt at full tilt. "Daddy Wyatt!" He hugged the man's legs, cheeks pink from the cold and the excitement. Milo scooted over to hug Kalin, since he looked like he needed a hug. "Guys... This is your nephew. Driskol Winston Abrams. It's official, as of today. Wyatt and I are parents... which makes you two uncles." He was a bit shaky, eyes teary. He still couldn't believe it all had happened so wonderfully.

Yukina101

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Before Wyatt could reply he heard the door open and saw Milo come in with a grin and right as he was about to ask about Dris he slammed himself into his legs calling him "Daddy Wyatt." His smile widened and his heart grew nearly four times its regular size at the sight and sound of the little boy, his little boy. He effortlessly picked him up his son giving him a proper hug and kiss on the cheek before placing him on his hip and facing his two stunned brothers. Seeing the white fur on his clothing he chuckled knowing the dogs had probably had a field day with their newest puppy. "I see you met our two dogs Moose and Angel." he said to the Driskol. He saw Kalin still standing by Milo after the hug staring at the little boy with bright wide brown eyes. "This is your Uncle Kalin, the one we told that is super nice and would cook all your favorite things, including macaroni and cheese." he added with a slight emphasis making his brother grin and wave excitedly. "And this is your Uncle Thane, he knows all sorts of games and fun stuff the two of you can do together." He looked at the Scottish boy pointedly and only got an eye roll in response but he did at least offer the toddler a small smile and slightly less exuberant wave. "I still can't believe you two procreated." Thane muttered to himself causing Kalin to pinch him in the back so their new nephew wouldn't see him hit him. He had a nephew! He should still be sort of mad, and he kinda was, but it was hard to stay mad when there was an adorable little person in your brother's arms. "Hi Driskol! You like macaroni and cheese too? It's my favorite!" he told the little boy with a grin.
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
𝓝𝒆𝔀 ℱ𝓪𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 ℳ𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝒆𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓦𝔂𝓪𝓽𝓽 ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷
𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻 ℛ𝒆𝓬𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓹𝓽𝒆𝓭 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Dris was more than delighted to be hugged and kissed, both of which he happily reciprocated. When he was shuffled to his daddy's side, the boy held on to his side by wrapping his little arms as far around the man's chest as they could go. When the man noted that he met the dogs, Dris grinned brightly and nodded. "They are ginormous! And one's all floofy! I love them!" He giggled, squirming a bit. Milo walked over and lifted the boy's hat, showing fluffy brown curls. "But look! We managed to get all the paint out of his hair before we came! Took a bit of doing. Silly boy." He kissed the top of Dris' head, earning a happy smile from his son. When Wyatt started introductions, Dris did his best to remember everything. Kalin made food and was nice, and Thane was gonna play with him! Awesome! "Hi Kalin! Hi Thaney! I'm Dwris!" He beamed, happy to have such a big family! He was still wondering about that third daddy though. Maybe he was at work or taking a nap or something. When Thane mentioned procreation, Milo wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Wee problem with that one, hm? Wyatt and I are both male... so... 'procreate' isn't quite the right word." He pat the teen's head, a cheeky grin on his face. Dris watched Milo and Thaney, then looked at Wyatt with confusion. He didn't know what any of that even meant! Kalin greeted him, so the four year old wiggled himself carefully to the floor. He walked over to the older kid, bouncing with each of his steps. "Macanoni is my very most favorite! I like apples too! But not lemons. They're yucky!" He scrunched up his face, remembering the time an older kid gave him one to eat. It was so sour! Ewww! Dris looked up at his new uncles, deciding he quite liked them... mostly because they were a bit closer to his height. Daddies were great, but they were so way tall! He bounced a bit more, then hugged Kalin, for the promise of food, and Thaney, for the thought of a fun companion. This would be perfect, of course! A lovely place, just for him!

Yukina101

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:24 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Wyatt laughed at Dris' excitement over their dogs, especially the still growing Angel, before examining Milo as he came over and took his hat off his head. When he told him that they managed to get the paint off his hair he chuckled again thinking back to their visits to the orphanage where they would find the little boy sometimes covered head to toe in different colors, the little artist. That was also when they discovered that their new little boy really disliked baths. Kalin gave a soft aww as the little boy said hello while Thane coughed in surprise at his newest name while his friend just chuckled. Thaney?! He hadn't even recovered from the new name when Milo came besides him to rebuff his earlier comment about them procreating. "Magic. Duh." he muttered watching the new small person go over and talk to Kalin about how he liked macaroni but not lemons, weird. This whole situation was weird! He had come home expecting to be barraged with wedding plans only to learn that the wedding was way passed (he will admit to being a little relieved at having to miss the two of them being loveydovey but did feel bad for his friend) but now he had to get used to sharing the house with a midget? A midget who called him "Thaney" nonetheless! "Oh, I like apples too! One of my favorite ways to eat apples is to put peanut butter on them." Kalin told the little boy feeling him worm his way into his heart with each smile. He was still a little peeved with his brother and by extension Milo, but he also understood why the did it. And the knowledge that he really wasn't trying to push him out his life should help push along his forgiveness. When he squirmed from his new Daddy's arms to give him and Thane an unexpected hug his smile brightened and if possible got even bigger. Thane however was the biggest surprise since he actually picked Dris up, even after having given him a detailed list of why he couldn't stand children. "I guess that random extra bedroom makes more sense. Do you want to see your new room or go back outside to play with the doggies?" the Slytherin teen asked surprising himself by not only having the midget in his arms but talking to him relatively nicely. The kid had to be magic. Or Wyatt drugged him when he wasn't looking. That had to be it.
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces