Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
SELLING STUFF - SERIOUS PURCHASERS ONLY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like people offering things for sell cheaper then MP?
  Yes
  No
  Don't care - just poll gold please
View Results

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:11 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
BrilliantBlueStar_0
I am opening this up to sell diverse things but starting with Mini Monsters and when I can, I will add things cat_4laugh

Please post and then start a trade if you want any of the following and if I update with new stuff, I'll make a post advising you to check this post - thank you ahead of time for keeping this "as things you want" to help keep down inflation and not to take my stuff to add to the Marketplace Inflation... I hope others will help by offering stuff up for sell here in the Guild emotion_bigheart and I can buy things at a more reasonable price gaia_kittenstar

Today I have the following:

Aquarium Streamer Fish x 17 - 700 gg each
Aquarium Jellyfish - 2,000 gg each

Have a Great Day!!

EDIT: I just updated my Inventory here and will post more items for sell when I can - thank you to those who bought!

I could use some jellyfish for one of my other accounts. How many do you have for sale?

I just have the one available smile Thank You for the Trade and I will Update when we finish it ^_^

EDIT: Oh, I found a 2nd once when I looked !!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:54 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
BrilliantBlueStar_0
I am opening this up to sell diverse things but starting with Mini Monsters and when I can, I will add things cat_4laugh

Please post and then start a trade if you want any of the following and if I update with new stuff, I'll make a post advising you to check this post - thank you ahead of time for keeping this "as things you want" to help keep down inflation and not to take my stuff to add to the Marketplace Inflation... I hope others will help by offering stuff up for sell here in the Guild emotion_bigheart and I can buy things at a more reasonable price gaia_kittenstar

Aquarium Streamer Fish x 17 - 700 gg each
Aquarium Jellyfish - 2,000 gg each

Have a Great Day!!

EDIT: I just updated my Inventory here and will post more items for sell when I can - thank you to those who bought!

I could use some jellyfish for one of my other accounts. How many do you have for sale?

I just have the one available smile Thank You for the Trade and I will Update when we finish it ^_^

EDIT: Oh, I found a 2nd once when I looked !!

Awesome! I updated my end of our trade, and thanks! cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:03 am
Thank you again and I have now updated my first post ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:15 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
gaia_kittenstar Today I have the following:

Aquarium Streamer Fish x 19 - 700 gg each

Have a Great Day!!

Hi, are you still selling the streamer fish? I would like to buy them ^-^  

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • There are two sides... 50

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:56 am
CanyBites
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

How many would you like? I may have picked up a couple more since then. If I have, would you like all or just the ones posted in this thread? Thank you for your purchases! smile

I will go ahead and start a trade with the first 12 and will check back here later to see how many you really want. I have 20 all together now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:59 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
CanyBites
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

How many would you like? I may have picked up a couple more since then. If I have, would you like all or just the ones posted in this thread? Thank you for your purchases! smile

I will go ahead and start a trade with the first 12 and will check back here later to see how many you really want. I have 20 all together now.

I would like to have them all if that's ok. Please  

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:42 am
CanyBites
BrilliantBlueStar_0
CanyBites
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

That is super fine with me - I finished the first trade this morning and later this evening I can start another trade. I have 2 appointments today so I will do it as soon as I can! Thank you so much!! : bigheart:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:53 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
CanyBites
BrilliantBlueStar_0
CanyBites
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

That is super fine with me - I finished the first trade this morning and later this evening I can start another trade. I have 2 appointments today so I will do it as soon as I can! Thank you so much!! : bigheart:

Ok, that's fine. Take your time if you need too  

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:35 pm
Updated today 03-31-2014  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

Trade sent for Bladed Vase and 3 Kokeshi

User Image

x_TheKillerAnna

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:08 pm
x_TheKillerAnna
User Image

User Image

Sent and Thank You! I hope they find a great home in your tank ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:17 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
x_TheKillerAnna
User Image

User Image

Thanks for keeping the fish so cheap! Enjoy your new Gear! <3  

x_TheKillerAnna

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:25 pm
x_TheKillerAnna
BrilliantBlueStar_0
x_TheKillerAnna
User Image

User Image

Thanks for keeping the fish so cheap! Enjoy your new Gear! <3

OH You are SO AWESOME for that - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! emotion_bigheart

I want one more so I can hold 2 light sabors haha Oh WOW!!! (would love to do a real cartwheel right now)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:15 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0

1 Lightning Bug = 20,000 gg
4 Alpha Grams = 20,000 gg each
3 Kokeshi Collectibles = 30,000 gg each
6 Walkers = 20,000 gg each
1 Bladed Vase = 20,000 gg

I am looking for Plasma Gear if someone has it in their inventory and would be so kind to sell at a cheaper price I would love you!!! Even trade maybe?

THE MOST WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED! SOMEONE BOUGHT SOME FISHIES AND SENT ME A PLASMA GEAR AND I WANT TO DO CARTWHEELS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! emotion_bigheart STILL WANT ONE MORE SO I CAN HOLD 2 LIGHT SABORS AT ONCE ^_^

x_TheKillerAnna

Thank you emotion_bigheart

I am also BUYING Blue Dolphins for 500,000 gg for a while - Thank You!

Have a Great Day!!

hi! love to buy your 4 alpha grams if possible dear mrgreen let me know and I will send a trade 4laugh collecting fish for my little mule heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:04 am
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

1 Lightning Bug = 20,000 gg
4 Alpha Grams = 20,000 gg each
3 Kokeshi Collectibles = 30,000 gg each
6 Walkers = 20,000 gg each
1 Bladed Vase = 20,000 gg

I am looking for Plasma Gear if someone has it in their inventory and would be so kind to sell at a cheaper price I would love you!!! Even trade maybe?

THE MOST WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED! SOMEONE BOUGHT SOME FISHIES AND SENT ME A PLASMA GEAR AND I WANT TO DO CARTWHEELS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! emotion_bigheart STILL WANT ONE MORE SO I CAN HOLD 2 LIGHT SABORS AT ONCE ^_^

x_TheKillerAnna

Thank you emotion_bigheart

I am also BUYING Blue Dolphins for 500,000 gg for a while - Thank You!

Have a Great Day!!

hi! love to buy your 4 alpha grams if possible dear mrgreen let me know and I will send a trade 4laugh collecting fish for my little mule heart

Trade being sent and of course ^_^ I have updated the first post - Thank You Queen! emotion_bigheart  
Random topics for members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff