Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Winter Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:44 am
"Oh... huh you know," Kyle said with mock contemplation "How about... you ******** yourself."

Kyle spat "New options, you either come with us without us beating the s**t out of you again, or we beat the s**t out of you and we DRAG you. I don't care either way, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind kicking your blood into the snow a little more."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:01 am
"Hm, yeah, no." He shifted his stance slightly. "Sorry, you get a lot of people willing to just go along with whatever you want? I've got things to do."

When he spoke again, it was in a much lower voice, "Lorelei, I really need your help here. It's fine to just stay behind me if you want." The Mew, hearing the words, nudged against his trainer's back uneasily in response. "You saw which one took the pokeballs, right? Can you do something?"

Lorelei had noticed, but the circumstances were extremely unsettling; he was reminded of the tunnels, of the fighting, of the threat of violence and the pain when those threats were acted upon. He really just wanted to go, but it seemed they weren't going at least until the pokemon were returned... Lowering his veil to act, the Mew just barely peeked around the side of Luke's arm, using Psychic once again to try and shake the offender around a bit.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:59 am
While Ryan seemed more of less indifferent about the situation, it was Kyle who looked far beyond reasoning, And the way the trainer was talking just seemed to piss the Rocket off.

"Ah- Its Psychic again!" Ryan said as he started to feel the familiar sense he had from before.

"Get him" Kyle growled, pushing the Absol forward with a snarl.
Without so much as a hesitation the white pokemon bound forward toward Luke, leaping up high into the air to drop onto Luke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:08 pm
Luke staggered backwards to avoid the pokemon falling out of the sky, speaking to the Mew as his movement bumped it, "Lorelei, you know I can't fight a pokemon by myself!"

The psychic-type knew it indeed - at least, he knew that the human was ill-equipped to fight back with his hands bound like that. Shivering in uncertainty and anticipation, the Mew suddenly changed form, a yellow, star-marked Absol appearing in its place with the roar of an animal cornered and desperate.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:16 pm
Landing in the snow, the Absol, simply leaped forward toward the human again. snapping at his chest.

Kyle and Ryan had started to make their way over when out of no where another Absol appeared out of no where. It didn't add up, but at least now they had a visual of the pokemon.

Two more pops of pokeballs and two other pokemon were placed onto the snow, a Tepig, who barely stuck out of the deep snow, and a Gulduck who bared its claws. Absol hissing at Lorelei and advancing.
"You wanna think again? Its up to you, either way you're not making it out of this, it just depends oh now badly you want to be bleeding for the walk back."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:31 pm
Luke turned, in part to protect his front side and in part to swing his elbow around and at the Absol that bared its fangs at him, willing to sacrifice the condition of his right arm to get a blow in. Lorelei, put off by the enemy's intimidating demeanor, opened his mouth to breathe an Ice Beam at his foe.

The two additional pokemon were hardly a good omen, but Luke wasn't willing to just surrender after having spent so much time and effort fighting back already. "Oh, in that case, okay, sure-- Yeah <********> right," he spat, venomous. "Because if I agree to go along, you'll be nothing but courteous and respectful, right? This isn't the first time I've dealt with your kind; I'm not stupid."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:34 pm
"Whatever," Kyle said "I'm getting tired of him, end this now please." He told the three pokemon.
With Absol focusing on Luke, his thick fur taking what hits Luke got and latching his teeth onto whatever he could of the man before an icebeam struck him in the side, knocking him back into the snow.
The other pokemon two shot both water and fire back at Lorelei.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:38 pm
This was far from how pokemon battling was supposed to go, but it was with only a slightly guilty conscience that Luke sprang on the Absol as it hit the ground, aiming a swift kick at its head in the hopes that he could knock it out or at least daze it.

Lorelei, still frightened of pain and fighting, recoiled from the attacks as the hit, reverting to its Mew form and immediately vanishing from sight to avoid participating in the fray any further.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:28 pm
The Absol was just starting to get up, when a dazing kick knocked him back down into the snow.
With the pokemon they had been facing now gone, having transformed into an odd much smaller pokemon and vanished, the Gulduck looked instead to Luke, taking a deep breath with the intention of shooting a jet of water at him, before another humans got in the way. Kyle, having broken away from Ryan charged and tackled Luke to the ground, holding his forearm with his broken wrist with the intentions of pinning Luke's head into the snow.

"You little league piece of s**t, what the ******** did you expect after you assholes destroyed our home huh?" Kyle hissed at Luke, practically spitting on him in his rage "Minding your own business my a**, you think that that excuses you? HAA HAA again, what the ******** did you expect? all you little shits are going to pay for what your precious league did to us,"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:09 pm
The initial surge of adrenaline that had kept him moving despite the abuse to his body was beginning to fade, his senses dulling as it did, and he was caught by surprise when the next sensation he knew was an attack from a human and not a pokemon. He wouldn't make it easy on the man, though, twisting and thrashing and kicking relentlessly.

"Yeah, the Rockets are the ones who were wronged!" he called out, his voice muffled at intervals by the snow. "Forget the people of Kodo who've been terrorized for years, forget the children who've had pokemon taken from them for no reason - a bunch of criminals were forced to blow up their own stupid building! Idiot." The words were contemptuous and defiant, but they were impulsive; there was no doubt in his mind that they would go unheeded. These people were simpler than animals.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:51 am
"Oh WAH!" Kyle mocked, keeping Luke in as much control as he can to avoid getting kicked by him. "Poor baby? Did we upset your rainbow life with your little pokemanz? I'm SO sorry the world isn't made out of sunshine and flowers and little baby unicorns. Maybe you should have thought of that before you MESSED-WITH-US!" He finished his words, punching his fist into Luke's stomach with every word that he yelled.

"Your League should learn not to mess with us and go the ******** away if you don't like it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:15 am
The generalization made about Luke's life and attitude was so erroneous that it brought on a sharp, hoarse laughter. "Who exactly are you calling 'poor baby'?" he said, a feral humor in his expression. "Who was it that screamed like a child with a skinned knee just from having his wrist fractured? Who was it that had to tie up a 'poor baby's' hands and take away his pokemon like a coward just to get any advantage? Yeah, Team Rocket sure is terrifying!"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:20 am
"What you want an fare fight? Some kind of honor thing? What are you some kind of stupid knight in shining armor? You really are living in a fairy tale, welcome to the real world little b***h."

He put more pressure against this arm, growling as he took any opportunity to cause the other pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:25 am
"When did I ever say that?" he retorted, speaking through gritted teeth. "I'm just surprised. Team Rocket's so great and powerful, yet they're intimidated by a 'poor baby' little trainer like me." He twisted suddenly and violently. "I don't think you understand just the kind of person I am, spouting off stupid assumptions like that!"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:29 am
Kyle seemed to be done talking, either he didn't have a response, of just didn't care, either way, he wanted this kids mouth to shut, so as Luke twisted Kyle reserved the energy to talking to punch Luke across the face, and continue to do so until he either gave up, or passed out. Kyle in no hurry to promote either.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff